Healed Present

By danka0529

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... More

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 14

438 12 0
By danka0529

The day wasted away Celeste packed a few more things in boxes before getting ready to go to JJ's. she let her hair down and put on a pair of black skinny jean with a black flowy t-shirt, she grabbed her black leather short jacket and made her way downstairs. She put her little black vans, looking in the living room where Octavia and Liam had move to.

"have a good night guys, it was nice to meet you Liam" she said grabbing her purse and keys and walking out of the house. As she made her way down the stairs. Gabrielle drove up. Her sister got out of the car and looked at her.

"where you going?" she asked.

"JJ's house, where you been?" Celeste asked her, she watched as her sister was figetting her keys in her hands, Celeste narrowed her eyes at her.

"Gabby?"

"I can't tell you" she said walking away quickly.

"Ok, then" Celeste let out as she walked to her SUV.

Celeste got to JJ's house and saw that she was the last one to get there, she walked up to the door and didn't have time to knock the door flew open, she was met with Will, JJ's husband.

"hey" he said giving her a little smile and moving out of the way for her to walk in.

"there on the back patio" he said with his new Orlean's accent.

"Thanks, how you been?" she asked as they walked down the hall.

"good, busy with work" he said, Celeste let out a hum in agreement.

"But you would know all about that" he said as they walked in the kitchen and he stopped at the counter.

"all too well" Celeste let out as she walked to the back door, she walked out.

"HEY!" the three girls said at the same time.

"wow look at you" Emily let out as she reach for the wine bottle that Celeste was holding.

"how do you always look so hot?" Penelope said, Celeste let out a laugh as she took a seat.

"I literally get dress, that's it!" she let out.

"well keep doing it" pen said taking a sip of her fruity drink.

"I always Loved your hair, it's unreal" JJ let out as she reached for Celeste's long hair and running her fingers threw it.

"So before you got here, we were talking about that last case, how insane it was" JJ let out, Celeste let out a hum as she took the wine glass that Emily had poured her.

"god you missed that shit show" Celeste said as she looked at emily.

"by the sound of it" she then said.

"it was horrible, but our cute little cupcake figured it out and our great one saved that little girl" Penelope said.

"Mmm, talking about the boss, how are you and him doing?" Emily asked, Celeste looked at her and gave her a knowing smile that she knew this was going to happen.

"yes! Because your two are not giving us much at work" Pen let out,the girls let out a laugh.

"Is this why you three invited me here?" she let out with a chuckle, all three girls nooded to her.

"I don't know, but that comment he said in the elevator, that was on a whole other level for him" JJ let out, as Celeste started laughing.

"I almost died when he said that" Cleleste let out.

"I noticed" JJ let out as she laughed.

"what did he say?" Emily said.

"yes share with the group"Pen let out.

"I told him that it was nice seeing him more relaxed, which he did, and then he replied with " it's probably because I had the most amazing sex" JJ let out as she tried mimicking Hotch's voice.

"Celeste just about died in the elevator" she said laughing, the two girl looked at Celeste with their jaws almost on the floor.

"he did not say that?"

"Oh he did!" JJ let out.

"O.M.G! that is really not like him, you see Celeste what you did to that man" Pen let out.

"in his deffence, it was the first time we...you know since the accident" she said, the three girls went quiet and looked down at there drinks.

"oh no! were not doing this, you guys can not do this. Look it was horrible what happen, but I'm good, I'm still healing and doing great, your guys can't do this" she said, they looked at her.

"your so strong, it was bad" JJ let out, Celeste nodded.

"it was, but it's over now"

"Not really" Emily said, Celeste looked at her she let out a deep breath. They watched as Celeste took her glass and chugged her wine.

"more" she extended her arm towards Emily. Who let out a chuckle.

"I think it's horrible that Strauss is making you testified" JJ let out.

"that bitch didn't make me do shit" Celeste let out. Pen let out a laugh.

"wow, you deffenantly don't like her" the blonde let out, The girls were quiet for a few minutes. Celeste cleared her throat.

"Alright let's change the subject, so I have some news" she said, the three girls looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"So Hotch asked me to move in with him and Jack..." Penelope let out a squeel, Celeste chuckled.

"My sister had the same reaction and now my whole room is packed" Celeste let out, Emily let out a laugh.

"I'm so happy for both of you" JJ let out.

"You guys make a hot couple" Emily let out as she took a drink of her wine, Celeste smiled as she shook her head at the girls. A few hours went by and the four girls were feeling the affects of there drinking.

"His dick is massive!" Celeste let out as, Emily and JJ both almost chocked on their drinks.

"Yeah! I can imagine, he does give off BDE" Penelope let out, Celeste pointed at her in agreement.

"I don't think I will be able to look at him the same way" JJ let out from the couch she was laying on, Emily let out a laugh.

"I like hearing about this side of him, it's like a whole new person" Emily let out.

"What else you got Short fry" she then said, Making Celeste sit up and chuging the rest of her drink.

"I gave him a blow job in his office once" she let out, All three girls looked at her in shock making Celeste giggle.

"It was so hottttt, watching him come undone..."Celeste was rambling on when she noticed the the three girls had a deer in headlights look on there faces.

"what's wrong?" she asked, then she heard it. the familiar clearing of throat behind her, Celeste slowly turned and looked at Aaron who was standing at the sliding door with his arms crossed over his chest and looking down at her with raised eyebrows.

"busted!" she let out, Aaron let out a hum in agreement.

"Your taking our little cupcake away?" Penelope let out, Hotch walked closer to Celeste. Celeste let out a giggle.

"Wait! how did you even know I was here?" she asked tilted her head back, losing her balance she fell into Aaron's legs.

"We work for the FBI" he let out reaching down to help Celeste get up, who let out a chuckle as she tried to get up.

"Funny when I got kidnapped it took you a week to find my stupid ass" she let out. Everyone in the space got quiet. Celeste stood up straighter and looked around the room.

"Oh my god guys, losen up!" she said as she gently tapped Aaron's chest and started walking inside of the house. Aaron looked at the girls who now all wore a sad expression, Hotch let out a breath.

"How much did she drink?" he asked. Emily let out a huff.

"A lot" Hotch gave her a nod.

"Have a good night ladies, see you monday" he said as he walked away.

After saying bye to Will, Hotch walked out of the house. Celeste was leaning againts the SUV drunkly looking at her nails.

"Get in the car" Aaron blankly let out as he walked to the driver side. Celeste slowly made it to the passanger side and got in.

"Belt" Aaron said. He watched as she struggled with the belt buckle for a good minute. Aaron started driving they stayed quiet for a while.

"Your mad at me?" Celeste asked as she leaned her back and and looked at Aaron who didn't looked at her or answered.

"Definitely mad" she then let out as she looked ahead.

"I'm not mad...just disappointed on how drunk you are" he let out without looking at her. They stayed quiet a another while until Celeste looked at him again.

"Forgot to tell you, all my stuff is packed. Gabrielle made me pack everything...I'm not even gone yet and there already fighting for my room" Celeste let out, Aaron looked at her with a tight lip smile.

"So when is the official move date?" he asked, Celeste leaned againts the middle consol and rested her chin on her closed fist.

"I was thinking maybe next weekend?" she asked, the car stopped at a red light and Aaron looked at her.

"I think that's a good idea" he said quickly moving to her and planted a quick kiss on her forehead, Celeste smile as she gave him a hum. Aaron turned towards the road again the light turned green and he started driving again.

They got to Aaron's house, he put the car in park and looked at Celeste who was passed out. Aaron shook his head as he got out of the SUV and walked around the car. Aaron open the door and unbuckle her belt, before scooping her up in his arms and carefully took her out of the car. He closed the door with his back side and walked to the house with Celeste in his arms, After getting the door unlocked he walked in and closed the door behind him and locked it. he then made his way upstairs with Celeste, and towards the guest bedroom gently he laid Celeste on the bed. Aaron took her shoes off, he reached for the blanket that was at the end of the bed and genlty put it over her. Aaron sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Celeste sleeping peacefully, he let out a shaky breath.

"I till have nightmares..." he whispered

"I still hear your screams, while that bastard hurted you..." Celeste moved making him stop talking and looking at her again.

"I worry so much about you that it drives me insane" he still whispered. Aaron slid to the floor with his back againts the bed, Resting his head on the bed as he silently let tears rolled down his face.

Celeste turned in bed, her head was hurting so much all of a sudden her stomach did a full three sixty on her. Celeste bolted up relizing where she was she ran for the bathroom, just making it to the toilet she puked her guts out. After she was done expelling her stomach contents she sat on the cold floors with her back againts the tub. She open her eyes and saw that Aaron was standing againts the door holding a glass of water in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

"God Pen has no chill when it comes to drinking" she let out.

"I don't think she had anything to do with this" Aaron let as he walked into the space and extended his arm with the water to her. Celeste took the water and watched as Aaron open the pill bottle and gave her two.

"Thanks" she said poping the meds in and drinking the water. Celeste put the glass down, she watched as Aaron leaned againts the vanity. Celeste looked at him for a moment.

"umm..." she let out

"I'm sorry for what I said last night" she said in a small voice.

"You were drunk" Aaron said looking down at his feet.

"I heard what you said" she then said, Aaron looked at Celeste.

"About the nightmares..." Aaron swallowed hard as he walked up to her and took a seat on the floor with her. they stayed quiet for a while.

"The thought of anything happening to you, makes me sick" Aaron said.

"I know, but I have to live my life. I can't stay locked up in a house all day, we have to live our life" she said as she looked at Aaron, who was looking at his hands.

"God! were so messed up" Celeste let out as she rubbed her face with her hands, Aaron let out a hum as he extended his legs out.

"What did we say a while back...So much damage in one room" Aaron let out, Celeste let out a huff. Celeste started gagging againg making her quickly move ro rhe porcelain bowl and puking again. Aaron moved and gently rubbed her back.

"Maybe food would be better?" Aaron said, Celeste let out a groan before she puked again.

"Or not" he let out with a chuckle, Celeste hit him without looking at him. Aaron let out a laugh.

"So violent" he said as he got up.

"I have to go get Jack, I'll bring food home, you take a shower because you smell like you swam in taquila" Aaron said, Celeste looked up at him and gave him the finger making him smile.

"So mature...Love you" he said walking away.

After puking her gust out she decided to take that shower, standing under the scorching hot water it made her feel better. After scrubbing herself and washing her never ending hair. drying herself and putting on a clean pair of grey sweatpants that she wore low on her hips, she put on her black sport bras and a matching grey crop sweater. Celeste dried her hair before walking out of the room and making her way downstairs. the front door open as she got off the last stairs.

"CELESTE!!" Jack screamed as he dropped everything he was holding and ran to her wrapping his arms around her as she crouched down.

"Hey Jack" she gave him a gentle squeeze, Celeste looked up at Aaron that was coming in with take out bags.

"Come daddy got food" the little boy said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the kitchen. taking there seat at the table Aaron started opening the bags.

"I got you wonton soup" he said passing her the soup container, Celeste smiled.

"thank you" she said. Everyone got settled and started eating.

"So Jack, I have an important question to ask you" Aaron let out as he looked at Celeste who gave him a little smile.

"I was wondering if it's okay with you that Celeste comes and live here with us?" Aaron asked, both adults watched as the little boy's face lite up like a christmas tree.

"YES!!" he let out making Celeste jump, Aaron let out a laugh as he looked at his son.

"We can eat ice cream all the time, we can make forts and sleep in them...OH! play legos everyday! THIS IS AWESOME!" Jack let out making Celeste laugh.

"I guess were good then" Aaron said, Celeste gave him a nod with a smile. they finished there food with little conversation, When everyone was done Celeste got up and grabbed her empty containers and Jack's.

"I'm going to play" he said walking away. Celeste threw the stuff in the trash and looked at Aaron who was still sitting at the table and smiling at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I just love you so much and I'm happy" he said, Celeste walked towards him, Aaron pushed the chair back and let her sit on him as he wrapped his arm around her, Celeste wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much too" she whipered, Aaron smiled at her before planting a kiss on her lips. the kiss got heavier and hungrier, Celeste ran her hands in his hair as he pulled her closer to his chest. his other hand came up to cup her jaw, their tongue fighting for dominance. Aaron grabbed Celeste and moved her so she was straddling his hips. he then ran his big hands under her sweat shirt making Celeste let a muffled moan, Aaron moved to her neck.

"Aaron..."She whispered, he let out a hum as he continue to pepper her with kisses.

"Aaron" she said again, Aaron stopped and looked at her.

"Jack is upstairs" she reminded him, Aaron let out a breath.

"You drive me crazy" he whispered, Celeste let out a hum as she smiled at him. Taping him on the shoulder she stood up and started walking away but not before Aaron slapped her butt.

"HEY! hands to yourself Hotchner" she let out walking away making Aaron laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.8K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...
35.7K 752 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
79.8K 790 16
3.3K 45 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...