Fifty Shades Of A Working Girl

Autorstwa TheSkyAtDawn2

Christian is hit by lightning when a beautiful and brilliant woman comes to work in his company as his new CF... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 19

457 13 0
Autorstwa TheSkyAtDawn2

Ana Pov 

There was a big retraction on the front page of the newspaper on Tuesday, from Eamon Kavanaugh, himself. Eamon said, "I apologize to Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey for the unverified information provided from an anonymous source that produced the article two days prior. I am very sorry for anything said or insinuated about Anastasia Steele and her character. The accusations are unfounded and completely not true in the article. He stated that Kavanaugh Media will try harder to verify information before printing or putting it on the air, in order to maintain its higher standards in the future."

On the same day, it became publicly reported on the television news channels that Eamon Kavanaugh fired his COO, James Muller, for fraud and embezzlement. I wonder if he's still with his wife? I still believe it was Kate stirring up this shit, she always was a spiteful bitch. Her setting that creeper, Jack Hyde, on me I still don't get. What's his tie to Elena about also? Weird.

 I've been trying to keep up with my work, with more calls to coordinate my department's issues that pop up from time to time. My one handed typing is taking a toll on my right hand and wrist. Andrea Parker has been training my new PA, Elisa Colgate, in all things needed. I am so grateful for Andrea. I called and sent her a large candy sampler from that cute little store I found as a thank you. I sent one to my new PA, as a welcome gift. 

My therapy started on Tuesday and Christian got all possessive because the guy was good looking. I took Christian in his office, sat him down and sat on him. I said, "What's up with the attitude? You think that guy is going to touch me inappropriately or I'm going to sleep with him in the living room? Maybe you think I'm so untrustworthy that I'd cheat on you, because I have such a long track record of doing that?" He started pouting. God I get weak when he does that.

He said, "I don't want him touching you. I trust you, I don't trust him." I shook my head side to side. 

I said softly, "Christian, you're in the next room. He's not gonna try anything, besides I still have one good hand and have skills. Look, he's only going to touch my arm. Stop this, you know I'm your girl, and only your girl. I don't want anyone but you. Leave the door open and then you won't worry. He'll scream if break his thumb off, trust me it will be him hollering." He grinned at that. I kissed his lips and got up and left the office door open and went back to my therapist.

I did a lot of groaning because frankly my elbow and shoulder hurt like hell from lack of use. Christian looked out the door once or twice, but didn't interfere. He watched what was happening. The therapist said he would give me some gentle exercises to help with slight mobility, but not to do it but every other day unless he is going to visit. He said too much might hinder me right now but some mobility only will help in the long run.

It was Thursday morning and the therapist just left. Christian entered the room and had me sit next to him. He turned the TV on and flipped to the news channel.

"This is the Action 5 News team, at the King's County Courthouse in Seattle. We've just been informed that a hearing for the Bondage Madame Elena Lincoln has had her hearing. She has been formally charged with Promoting Prostitution(20 counts), Child Pornography(6 counts), Sex with a Minor(6 counts), Child Abuse(6 counts), Attempted Murder(1 count), Attempted Assault (2 counts), Conspiracy of Attempted Kidnapping(1 count) and Disturbing the Peace(1 count). If convicted on all charges, she could serve 99 to 170 years consecutively in prison, according to Washington State guidelines. This is Caroline Patrovski Action 5 News." He turned off the TV.

I looked at Christian and said, "Holy Crap, that's a long time. Guess she won't be out for the rest of her life."

Christian said, "Serves her right. Do you know that bitch said I was the only one underage, because I was a special case. I was such a fool to believe her."

I climbed up on his lap straddling him on the couch. I took his face in my hand and said, "Baby, you were conditioned and groomed by her. That's what they do. They convince you that what they are doing to you is for your own good, and there is nothing wrong with it. Then later, when you figure it out, when you're younger or older,  they make it so you take the blame for it all, when it's all them. All those, I should have… if I could have… maybe if I… serve no purpose. It's just a waste of energy that keeps you dwelling in the past and hurting yourself when you already survived the hurt long ago. You're innocent, my sweet Christian. Trust me, I'd never tell you a lie. Now, you get to see justice done and the other children you can save, we'll get them help." He had tears in his eyes nodding his head.

He said in a raspy voice looking down, "How do you know what to say to me and make it help me." 

I lift his face, look in his eyes and say, "I lived through it and survived it all too. You're in good company and I'll always help you through this. You're my best friend, my boyfriend and I love you most of all. Don't you know, I'd fight a room full of tigers just to save you." 

He looked in my eyes and smiled, "I bet you would too."

I smiled and said, "I would do it just to kiss your beautiful lips again." He lunged and kissed me with such passion. He was holding my head in his hands, biting, licking and pulling on my lips. It was so sensual. I was melting into his chest. Taylor came into the room and cleared his throat. 

Christian Pov

I was perturbed for being interrupted and looked at Taylor and said, "What is it now?"

Taylor says, "Your brother is here requesting to come up."

I say sighing, "Ok, send him up." Anastasia slides over next to me. His timing is never right.

The elevator pings and out walks Elliot, "Hey, little bro, how they hanging?"

I say walking towards him, "They're hanging just fine, Elliot, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

He said, "I was wanting to know if you wanted to go to the Mariners game next Friday? You don't always answer your phone, so I figured I'd drop by. Tonight I thought we could get pizza, some beer and hangout watching Sports Center. I mean you're playing hooky and I'm playing hooky, can't we just hooky together? Besides, I haven't had lunch yet." I knew there was a catch. Food.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. I have Anastasia here." I told him. 

Anastasia chimes in and says, "Christian, you need a break and it's next Friday over a week away. Why not hangout later tonight with your brother? I like the Sports Center, because I had a dad. Besides, we haven't had lunch yet, either." 

Elliot looks at her and says, "I like her. She's a chick who likes Sports Center. She's pretty and wants you to hang out with family."

"Ok, next Friday. Elliot, how about 7:30pm and you're bringing the beer and pizza this time. I paid the last three times, as I recall." I roll my eyes, he's looking at me like a lost overly hungry puppy. "Stick around for lunch too, Geez." 

Elliot punched my arm and said, "Decent way to cave there, Christian." I give him the stink eye. "Sure, sure you got it tonight I'll pay. Hey, little lady, what do you want on your pizza?" 

She looked at me, winked and said, "Bacon and pepperoni well done?" I grinned at her.

My brother smiled and said, "I like a woman who isn't into froo froo pizza." He said in a girly voice, "Just veggie, just fruit, or just cheese." 

I said, steering him to a chair, "Ok then, you just need to stop hanging out with froo froo women then."

"Geez Christian, we all can't date Anastasia, ya know." I give him one last hard shove into the chair. He grins back at me.

I said, "I know you can't, Lelliot, she has taste not just in her mouth, like you. Besides, she is with me exclusively."

I walk over and sit down next to Anastasia. She says, "Funny." My idiot brother grins.

I told her, "He seems that way but he is also annoying and a big eater. You better guard your pizza tonight or he will eat mine and yours too." 

She shouts, "Elliot Grey, you better not eat mine, it's got bacon on it! You may be committing suey-cide trying. Bacon is like piggie gold in the meat world. Besides, I'll tell your mother!" Elliot looks shocked. 

I laugh, shake my head and say, "Suey-cide."

Elliot snickers, "Piggie gold. I bet you eat bacon on everything."

She crinkling her nose and said, "Not ice cream though, that would seems gross. Eating chocolate covered bacon is just freaking wrong on so many different levels, too. Yuck!" She shuddered with her tongue out. She's so adorable.

—-----------------

Later on Thursday day, we found out Jose was charged with Attempted Kidnapping (intent to commit bodily harm), Assault (to commit bodily harm), Felony Stalking (to commit bodily harm) and Breaking a Restraining Order. It's a possible 16-31 year maximum sentence. I hope he gets the max. The bastard, overdose drugged Anastasia, damn near killing her, just to try and rape her. I hope he pisses off the wrong guy in there. That son of a bitch had no problem with invasion of privacy, like an obsessed pervert. Anastasia said, evidently he had no problem with anything but what mattered to him, but he'll pay now.

—----------

Friday evening came and I had worked most of the afternoon in the office and I knew she was in the living room doing the same. I want to make her an office in my library. I think she would like it there.

As evening came, I made Anastasia a hot lavender bath in my bathroom for her to relax in. I helped her out of her sling and brush her hair putting it up in a messy bun. I helped her out of her shirt and pants. I undid her bra. I'm going crazy with desire, looking at her body almost naked. It's so beautiful and she has the softest skin. The scars on her back and buttocks are very light and white. I hate that she has them, but it doesn't detract from her beauty. I want to be in that tub with her. Her smooth and slick with lavender oil softening her skin. I can't wait much longer, I'm at the end of my rope. I'm going to have to tell her how badly I need her.

She turns with a sexy smile, to me looking over her shoulder and says, "Aren't you coming? If you do, you better bring condoms. Just in case." She turns and walks in her panties through the bathroom door. Can she read my mind? I dash to the drawer next to my bed and get three condoms. I strip my clothes off. I walk confidently in the bathroom naked to see her stepping into the warm tub. She looks like a goddess stepping into an enchanted pool. She sits down and scoots forward for me to sit behind her. 

I step in behind her and sit down, sinking into the warm water, with my legs on each side of her. She leans back on my chest, once I'm settled. I sit the condoms on the side of the tub and slide my hands around her waist under the water. I slid them up her abdomen and cupped her breasts. I start sucking and licking her neck. She sighs and moves her head to the side. Her right hand slides up and down my thigh. She says, "I love how your hands feel on my body. They are so strong, but so gentle." I pick up the soap and washcloth and start washing her body. She moves so I can get where I need to. She takes the cloth from me and starts washing my body with one hand. She washes my cock and balls completely. She smiles and kisses me, ever so sweetly afterwards.

I pinch and pull her nipples, while licking and nibbling on her ears. She giggles when I hit that little spot just behind and below her ear. She turns her head and I capture her lips. She runs her tongue over my lips. I'm careful not to hurt her left arm. I help her straddle my lap, while massaging her tongue.

I reach between us and start sliding my fingers across her lips, spreading them to touch her clit. She moans in my mouth and she has her hand in my hair leaning against my chest. My fingers sink inside her and brush up against her g spot. She inhales sharply. She closes her eyes as I stroke against it. She opens her eyes after a minute and looks deep into my eyes. It's an emotion of desire in her eyes. Her beautiful cerulean blue eyes have become a little darker.

She caressed my lips with her thumb and is panting. She said, "Christian… I want you to be my one and only love… I need you to make me yours . My body is crying out to you." Damn, I need to take her sweet body in the bed for this being her first time. I lifted her out of the water onto the floor mat. I get out and dry us both off. I lift her up into my arms and carry her to the bed. I lay her gently in the middle of the bed and I untie her hair and set it free.

I grab a condom from the drawer and rip it open with my teeth. I pull it out and put it on quickly.

I said, "Baby, it may hurt at first getting used to my size. I'm a big boy. I'll try to go as slow as you need." She nodded and she spread her thighs. I line up to her entrance. I slide inside of her inch by inch. She winced a couple times but didn't stop me. Once I was seated all the way, she looked in my eyes. I asked, "Are you ok, Anastasia?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, my sweet Christian. I feel so full and stretched."  I start moving in and out of her. 

Ana Pov

He was thrusting his cock inside of me and it felt amazing. I needed another one of his passionate kisses. I knew we were just getting started. I leaned forward and I sucked on his lower lip. His hand caught the nape of my neck and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. I was bouncing from the movements of his pelvis, I couldn't wait to come. I was climbing higher and higher and I held onto his bicep for support. With his tongue in my mouth and his pace getting faster, I came hard while he still thrusted up into me. I called out and said, "Oh God, Christian!!!" I strangled his cock with my first orgasm. It was a powerful throbbing heat that I felt in my heart and belly. He was not stopping and he was nibbling and sucking on my nipples as I came down from my high.

He lifts me gently by my waist and tells me to turn around. He said, "I want to see your beautiful cheeks. I can't believe his stamina for another round when he hasn't let himself come. His cock is still hard and hasn’t softened yet. I wonder if he can go all night, I'm not sure if I could hold up to that. My moans are getting louder as I open my mouth with the pleasure he is giving me. It is becoming too much as I lean down on my good elbow and my arm across in front of me trying to balance. He reaches around me, pulls me up with my back arched as his other hand slides down, capturing my clit between his finger and thumb pinching. It raises my oncoming orgasm. He kisses and lightly bites my shoulder and I like it. As each thrust hits the top of my channel my pussy tightens around him.

We’re both soaked with sweat with our exertions and he still hasn’t come yet. I need to kiss him again and stretch my neck back. He helps by pulling on my chin and licks into my mouth not bothering with kissing my lips, just dueling tongues. Holy Crap, it's deep this way and all I can hear is panting and skin slapping together. I'm going to come again. I feel myself flutter on the 

inside. He says in a raspy voice full of want, "Cum for me, my Anastasia! Cum now, baby!"

I scream, "Christian!!! Ahhh.. Ahhh!!" I collapse on my right side. Holy shit! He is laying on his back huffing and puffing too. I have to catch my breath.

He pants and says after a while, "I never knew… vanilla sex could feel so intense… I came so hard… I thought I saw stars in my eyes." I rolled on my back, reached over and held his hand. He rolled on his side and asked, "Baby are you ok?" He brushed the hair from my eyes. I reached up, caressing his chin and lips.

I smile, "I'm just wonderful, my sweetheart." He leans down, capturing my lips with his. He tried not to put any pressure on the left side of my body. It's midnight so, he pulls the sheet and blanket up to cover us and I switch sides so he can spoon me.

At some point in the night, I barely open my eyes and see a shadow standing by the closet door. I blink a few times and go to lift my head to look again and it's gone. Hmm… I must have been seeing things. I lay down and go back to sleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12K 443 25
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'. There will be three installments. In my version Christian Grey childho...
1.4K 98 44
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the characters. You kick started my writing. In this story I am making Anastasia a stro...
3.5K 193 50
Thanks E L James for your Fifty Shades Trilogy I am using her characters and adding my own. Christian and Anastasia are loners and rather than beco...
1.4K 62 21
Thanks E L James for your Fifty Shades books that got my mind on creating stories based on your characters. In this story Anastasia Steele is her ow...