𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Christmas eve🎄pt.1

923 28 0
By ajaleh_

December 24th ,Friday, 2:00pm

Aliyah's pov:

So today is Christmas Eve for us and I've been putting up more decorations for our Christmas party that I'll be hosting tomorrow.
For all of our friends and family members to attend Each year one of our friends host a party for everyone and this year it's my turn.

And So far I have the color theme ready along with everyone's presents.

Jayden and Leo have been my two big helpers with the decorations, and right now me and Jayden are baking and decorating the deserts while Leo is napping.

Jayden-" look mommy I made my cookies wellow"

Aliyah- " ouuu you did such a good job baby here let's put these down on the pan so that they can get put into the cookie jar later.

Jayden - "otay mommy"

With Jayden's help we placed the cookies into the jar once the icing was drying in the meantime, and now we can go and do something else.

Right now we have a option between going over to see mya and the babies  first or doing some quick store runs.

I decided on going and seeing mya and the babies, I make sure to text mya tell her if we can come over and see them, she text back that we could and that she doesn't mind the company.

Aliyah-"okay come on Jayden let's get your shoes on we're gonna go see mya and the babies".

Jayden-"otay mommy"
Jayden runs into the living room and grabs his shoes and hands them to me so that I can put them on for him.

After getting Jayden's shoes on I go upstairs to wake Leo up from his nap.
Leo had fell asleep around one so it hasn't been that long of a nap yet.

I pick him up from out of his crib which he doesn't like and starts getting fussy, I grab one of his pacifiers off of his dresser and put it into his mouth which calmed him down.

Leo was already dressed so I didn't need to get him ready so I walk us downstairs and put him onto his car seat and buckle him up.

Jayden was currently sitting on the couch on his tablet waiting patiently for me.

I quickly go into the kitchen and grab three already filled bottles out of the refrigerator and put them into Leo's diaper bag.

Once I made sure I had everything I picked up Leo's car seat and told Jayden to come on, and we headed out the door and I made sure to lock it behind us.

After locking the door I made it to my car and got both boys buckled in the car ready to go.

I got in and buckled up and started my car and pulled out of the driveway and headed on the road.

2:59pm

I decided to stop at McDonald's and get both me and Jayden something to eat before going over Mya's. But now I'm currently in the McDonald's parking lot parked so I can feed Leo one of his bottles since I got done eating now.

While feeding Leo I talk with Jayden while we wait on Leo to get done eating.

3:15pm

We finally made it to Mya's house and we're all in the living room getting settled.

Right now it's only mya and the twins since Jon had left so he could take the kids out to spend time with his mother.

The twins just turned two weeks old today and Mya's said that surprisingly the twins haven't been giving her a hard time.

They give her enough sleep because they sleep throughout the day and only wake up when their hungry or need to be changed.

Baby Payton:

Baby Blake:

All of us were in the living room and I was currently holding Payton while she slept in my arms peacefully, I definitely also made sure that I washed my hands before picking the twins up.

Me and mya chatted up for a few, while Jayden was playing on the floor with leo who was currently doing tummy time on the carpet .

While me and mya were talking she told me that the twins have a photo shoot coming up and that she can't wait since she didn't get to do professional pictures of them.

She also gave me a little tour of the twins new nursery.

The colors she chose were unisex and went well with the whole theme.

Maya also showed me the other kids room she remodeled.

Lillyana's room:

Alias room:

Ahmar's room:

She showed me more things she changed around the house before the birth of the twins, and honestly I'm very shocked at how good everything looks.

After a good 20 more minutes me and the boys said our goodbyes to mya and the babies then headed out so that I could do some store runs.

Our first stop is Walmart since I need more groceries and I might walk around more and pick up a few other things.

10 minutes later I pull into the parking lot and parked my car and turned it off. Making sure to grab my phone and purse.

Getting out of the car and shutting my door I go onto Leo's side and open his side of the door and pick him up from out of his car seat.

And I carry him on my left side of my hip and then Jayden hops out of the car and I shut the door and have Jayden hold my free hand.

We walk into the building and I grab us a cart and I put Leo in the front and buckled him up then I put Jayden in the other part of the cart.

The first isle I walk into is the food, I grab some baby food for leo and some quick lunches for Jayden.

And I also make sure to grab something's that I can make dinner with as well.

After grabbing a good amount of things I head into the toy area and let Jayden pick out a few things.

Jayden-" mommy can I have dis"
He said while running up to me with a dinosaur in his hand.
Aliyah- " yup put it in the cart and when we get home you can play with it okay?"

Jayden-"otay mommy"
He says while putting his toys in the cart.

I help Jayden get back into the cart and start heading towards the baby isle.

I ended up grabbing Leo a two pack pacifiers, and more bottles , along with bibs and baby snacks since he's starting to eat more solid food.

After grabbing all the things I needed I went to checkout and payed for our stuff and headed out to the car and put all the stuff away and helped the boys  get into the car and buckled up.

Once I got us all situated I got in the drivers seat and started my car up, it was only 6pm but I decided that I was done shopping for today and I headed home.

While on my way back home José had sent me a text saying he was gonna stop by since he was on a break from his job for the holidays.

When I got in my driveway I texted him back replying with"okay that's fine see you soon".

After getting done texting him I got out the car and opened Leo's side of the door and took him out of his car seat and held him in my arms.

Jayden then got out on Leo's side as well and once he got out I shut the car door and made sure to lock it,and then head to the door and I unlocked the door.

The minute the door is open Jayden runs off into him and Leo's playroom.

I leave the door unlocked since José said he's only like 5 minutes away. In the meantime I take me and Leo on the couch so I can nurse him.

I place me and Leo on the couch and get us both comfortable and I lift one side of my shirt up along with my bra and I help Leo latch on.

Once he's situated I relax as well and put something on the tv to watch in the meantime.

A good 2 minutes later and José walked in the door and locked it behind him, the noise of José closing the door startles a tried Leo.

I patted his back to get him to go to sleep, he continued to nurse while I look up at José and he comes over to me and says his hello's.

He gives a almost asleep Leo a kiss on his cheek and ask where Jayden is. I tell him that he's in his playroom and José heads over there.

Leo started getting fussy so I switched him over to the other side of my breast and helped him get latched on to my nipple, once he was situated I pat his back to help him sleep.

20 minutes later and leo is now fast asleep laying in my bed, and Jayden and José are both still playing together while I gather something's for the party tomorrow.

What I've been working on are these hot chocolate goodie bags for the adults to take home.

It was a cute idea and I had made about 12 of them along with other goodies.

It was now 7pm and I've started dinner for us all since José staying the night, because he'll also be attending the Christmas party tomorrow and he also wants to spend Christmas morning all together.

Their dinner:

Jayden's and Leo's  dinner:

I made sure for Leo's food to cut it up more so when he ate his he wouldn't choke.

We all sat at the dining table and I had Leo's high chair beside me and José as we made sure to carefully watch him as he ate.

Once we all got done eating José took Jayden upstairs so he could bathe him and I took a tired leo out of his high chair after he was done eating and I carried him on my hip and head up stairs to change Leo into his pajamas and lay him down.

8:30pm
Both boys are currently laying in my bed with me and José, both of them have fallen asleep and now it's just me and José who are still up currently.

We've just been chatting about a few things along with having a discussion about the Christmas party.

We both look forward to tomorrow. And the bonding time we'll have with the boys for Christmas.

I have all of our gifts underneath the Christmas tree and José brought the gifts he got everyone over here and put the under the tree too.

We end up chatting for a few more before saying goodnight to each other and going to sleep.
——————————————————————————
[ authors note- hello readers❤️, first I'd like to thank you all for 11.9k reads and I thank you all for the votes as well.
I hope you guys like this chapter😅 Ik it's not that interesting but I tried.

Hopefully I make the next chapter fun and long, but if you guys loved this chapter make sure to vote and comment if you want🫶🏾.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 12 11
Hi! I'm Lilla Bell. I write sweet and spicy erotica on Ream Stories. Each chapter of this book is a sample of the stories you can find on my Ream Sto...
304K 10.8K 27
She's stuck in a loveless marriage. She's the mother of her brother-in-law's child. And theres someone across the world to who she means the world to...
3.1M 187K 87
[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliyah Pryce plans weddings. That's one thing...
3.5K 193 31
Growing up in a strict religious household, Aaliyah Jackson knew she would have a rude awakening on her 18th birthday. Knowing so, she got job, two...