Sukoon E Naaz β™‘βœ…

By lost_beautyy

I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you disli... More

Character sketch πŸ’“
1πŸ’—
2πŸ’—
3πŸ’—
4πŸ’—
5πŸ’—
6πŸ’—
7πŸ’—
8πŸ’—
9πŸ’—
10πŸ’—
11πŸ’—
12πŸ’—
13πŸ’—
14πŸ’—
15πŸ’—
16πŸ’—
17πŸ’—
18πŸ’—
Thank you fam ❀️
19πŸ’—
20πŸ’—
21πŸ’—
22πŸ’—
23πŸ’—
24πŸ’—
25πŸ’—
26πŸ’—
27πŸ’—
28πŸ’—
29πŸ’—
30πŸ’—
31 πŸ’—
32πŸ’—
33πŸ’—
34πŸ’—
35πŸ’—
36πŸ’—
37πŸ’—
39πŸ’—
40πŸ’—
41πŸ’—
42πŸ’—
43πŸ’—
44πŸ’—
45πŸ’—
46πŸ’—
47πŸ’—
48πŸ’—
49πŸ’—
LAST πŸ’—

38πŸ’—

4.5K 544 81
By lost_beautyy

Sidharth entered in  their bedroom. It was their first night after marriage. He was feeling nervous, excited and happy.

Today he has officially made her his wife, in front of the whole freaking world and the feeling was surreal.

As soon as he closed the door, he saw that their room was decorated beautifully with rose patels and candles. The atmosphere of the room was quite romantic.

He looked at his decorated bed but couldn't find his wife there!

Sid: naaz....kaha ho?

He heard a giggling sound from the other side of the bed and went there!

He saw that his naaz was sitting on the floor and playing a bridal game !!!

She had already removed her makeup and jewelry. She was munching her favourite chips and saying..

Sana: haye Meri pyaari dulhaan! Aaj toh aap ka dulha aap ko dekh k hi behosh ho jayega! Ekdum acche se makeup kar dungi mai aap ki. Dekh lena bohot pyaari lago gi.

He softly chuckled and said ..

Sid: Iss dulhan ki dulhe ka toh paata nahi par mujhe meri dulhaan without makeup hi jada pyaari lagti hai.

She gasped and looked at him.

Sana: aap kaab aaye?

Sid: Jaab aap apni dulhaan ko saja rahi thi taab.

Sana: oh !!! Wo na mai bore ho rahi thi , aap aa hi nahi rahe the, iss liye maine naya game download ki hai! Bohot maje ki hai , aap khelenge?

Sid; naaz aaj ki raat bridal game kon khelta hai?

Sana: mai khelti hoon.

She softly replied making him laugh.

He took her in his arms making her shocked.

Sana: kya kar rahe hai aap?.

Sid: aap filhal apni iss dulhaan ko rest lene dijiye. Kyun ki aap k shohar ko aap ki jaroorat hai.

She blushed a little , then giggled and kissed his cheeks!

He made her sit in the bed softly and looked at her with all his love!

His intense gaze made her blush. But sana being sana , she patted his shoulder and said ..

Sana: aur bataiye shohar ji, kaisa feel kar rahe hai nikah k baad? Apne ajaadi k dino ko miss kar rahe hai na?

He chuckled.

Sid: haan bohot! Aab lag raha hai bachelor life jada sahi tha!!

Sana: haye meri dil ki baat hi bol diya apne! Aap ko paata? Mai single thi na taab kitne ladke line maarte the mere pe? Aab toh koi nahi maarega!!! Bohot hi dukh ki baat hai.

He held her hand possessively and said ....

Sid: tumpe koi line maar bhi nahi saakta! Tum Sidharth Khan ki ho aur rahogi.

His way of showing rights made her so happy but then she can't just stop her dramatic self.

She started laughing making him confused.

Sid: Umm did I miss the joke?

Sana : apne kya dialogue maara hai sidhaaarth!  Bohot accha bohot accha ! I am impressed!

Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief.

Sana: accha baat sunein, mera taufa kaha hai? Aaj humari pehli raat hai na?

Sid: shukar hai tumhe yaad toh hai ki aaj humari pehli raat hai.

Sana: leh !!! Meko kyun nahi yaad hoga? Abhi kuch der pehle hi toh humari nayi nayi nikah hui thi.

Sid: tum bhi naaz! Waise tumhe taufa kyun chahiye?

Sana: mu dikhayi ki gift nahi denge aap apni nayi nabili pyaari dulhaan ko?

Sid: meri dulhaan pehle dulhaan jaise harkaate toh kare! Fir sochunga!

He teased her!!!

Sana: hawww ye toh galat baat hai sidhaaarth. Aap meko pareshan na karein !!

Sid: par Maine galat kya bola? Nayi dulhaan ghoongaat daal k aram se baithe hue hote hai, apne shohar ka intejaar kar rahe hote hai. Shohar aa k dulhaan ka chehra dekhte hai aur mu dikhayi ka taufa dete hai. Tumne aisa kuch kiya?

Sana; jo sab karte hai wo mai kyun karu? Ek gift k liye aap aab meko taunt maarenge?

He chuckled and took her legs in his lap making her gasp.

He made her wear a beautiful set of anklets which made her smile!!!

He kissed her hand lovingly and said...

Sid; nikah mubarak ho begum!!

She giggled and sat on his lap suddenly making him look at her intensely.

Sana: aap ko bhi bohot bohot mubarak ho.

Sid; naaz...

He breathed near her ears ....

Sana: hmm!!!

She shyly replied...

Sid: tum ... Tum....mai ...

Sana who was blushing till now, started glaring him.

Sana: offhoo ye kya tum mai mai tum kar rahe hai aap toote hue radio k jaise atak gye? Aap kuch karenge ya nahi!

He looked at her and said ..

Sid: kya karu?

Sana: Jo log karte hai aaj wo karein.

He smirked cutely and said ..

Sid: log kya karte hai?

Sana; offho aap ko toh kuch nahi paata!!!

Sid: tum sikha doh!!!

Sana: log aaj k raat antakshari khelte hai.

Sid; okay. Wait What! ?

Sana: aap ko nahi paata tha! ? Kitne buddhu ho!!

Sid; naaz ye kya majak hai! Haan!!?

She giggled and said ..

Sana: agar aap ko paata hai ki log kya karte hai toh fir meko kyun puch rahe hai?

He shaked his head in disbelief.

Sana: boliye na aap kya karna chahte hai!

Sid; mai ... mai Pyaar karna chahta hoon apne biwi ko.

He said huskily making her giggle.

Sana: meko aap se sharam aa rahi hai.

Saying that she tried to push him but his hold tightened around her waist.

He caressed her cheeks and kissed there ....

Sid: I feel so lucky to have you in my life.

He confessed honestly while she lovingly kissed his palm.

He nuzzled his nose in her neck making her laugh.

He looked at her in confusion.

Sid: aise moments pe kon hasta hai naaz?

Sana: haye meko gudgudi ho rahi thi .

He chuckled and pecked her lips making her shock.

Her cheeks turned pink making him groan. He gave a bite on her cheeks making her scream!!

Sana: haan katiye maat! Daard hota hai.

Sid: sehna parega meri jaan!

He whispered..

He slowly laid on his side, keeping her head in his arms, he caressed her head.

Sid: naaz nikah ka rishta bohot khubsoorat hota hai. Nikah bas jism ka rishta nahi hota, rooh ka hota hai. I know you are still not ready, I don't want to rush. I want to take slow steps and make our every memory beautiful.

She looked at her man! How beautiful his thoughts are! She was in love with him, more than before!

She kissed his heart , as a gesture of love making him smile.

Sana: aap bohot acche hai. Aap ka dil bohot pyaara hai.

She softly spoke while kissing his heart once again.

Kissing her forehead, he patted her head and she slept in no time...

He looked at her and smiled. He kissed her cute node and felt complete.

She is his wife, it still feels like a dream!

The whole night he admired her Beautiful face, as if she is an art.

Next morning when she opened her eyes while rubbing them cutely , she looked at him and asked...

Sana: sidhaaarth aap kaab uthe?

He coughed a little as he knew that she will be angry after knowing that he didn't sleep at all.

Sid; bas abhi thodi der pehle hi utha tha! Tum acche se soyi?

She cutely smiled and said...

Sana: hmmm aap k baho mein toh alag hi sukoon sa mehsoos hua mujhe! Best neend aayi meko !!!

He smiled and pecked her lips while she hid her face in his arms while saying...

Sana: na karein! Sharam aati hai.

He laughed and kissed her head!

.
.
.
.
.

Holding her hands tightly, he came in the breakfast table. They both were looking so beautiful together. Sana's face had a beautiful glow and she was looking pretty in her red jora!

They both took blessings of rita ji and grandpa!.

Sidharth made her sit in a chair making her smile , then he sat beside her and started serving her making her happiest.

Everybody adored them.

Sana: adi bhai akash bhai jara wo juice ka jug aur wo chutney dena!! Khani hai meko.

Adi; oye kaam khaya kar! Abhi toh nikah hua hai Thoda sharam kar!

Akash; wo hi toh itna khayegi toh faat jayegi.

Sana glared them angrily and then made a sad pout .

Sana: Sidhaaarth dekhein na ye dono pareshan kar rahe hai mujhe!! Aap inko dantho!!! Warna mai uchi uchi roungi.

Sid; adi akash chup kar k khana khao aur ijjat se baat karo iske saath. Bhabi hai ye tumhari .

Sana smirked cutely and flipped her hair while looking at adi and akash. 

Adi and akash glared her and stared eating making her giggle.

Rita ji and grandpa enjoyed their banters.

.
.
.

Sidharth was working in his laptop. She entered in their room with a cup of tea.

Sana: aap ki chai.

Sid: arey wah meri biwi toh biwi wale kaam bhi karne lag gyi. Not bad Mrs. Sidharth khan!

Sana: chai pee k bataiye kaisa baana hai!!!

Sid drank the tea a little and praised her.

Sid: wow bohot acchi baani hai. Ekdum perfect.

Sana: haye sacchiii? Itna accha baana hai ? Meko bhi peena hai.

He tried to stop her but she somehow snatched the cup and took a sip and immediately threw it.

Sana: isme toh namak hai.  Aap kaise pee rahe the aur kyun pee rahe the!?

Sid: tumne itne pyaar se banaya tha baby mai kaise na peeta?

Her eyes became teary and she sat on his lap . Cupping his face, she placed her soft lips on his rough ones.  She didn't know how to kiss or what to do.  She was just too overwhelmed.

Groaning, he started kissing her passionately making her almost breathless!!!!

She patted his shoulder and he broke the kiss!!!

He looked at her shy face and said...

Sid: agar naamak wale chai k badle mujhe ye pyaara taufa mile toh mai roj namak wala chai hi peena chahunga!!

She blushed more and hid her face inside his neck.

Sana: taang na karein sidhaaarth!!!

He laughed and cooed her ...

Sid: accha na jaan! Nahi karunga taang ! Bas pyaar karunga!!!

She shyly smiled and hugged him, he hugged her more tightly and felt peaceful! ❤️

.

.
.

.

KEEP LOVING 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twinsπŸ–€ not gonna reveal much heheπŸ–€βœ¨
128K 12.3K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...
187K 21K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
182K 17.2K 70
she was strong but shattered... she never laugh it seems like she has forgotten how to laugh ....... he was rude and arrogant.... he had faced hardsh...