Schulze✔,

By nickkijane

Ich bereu nichts mit dir meine schöne Sonnenblume" "What does that even mean, why can't you just tell me, thi... More

NULL: DISCLAIMER
EINS
ZWEI
DREI
VIER
fünf
SECHS
SIEBEN
ACHT
NEUN
ZEHN
ELF
zwölf
DREIZEHN
VIERZEHN
fünfzehn
SECHZEHN
SIEBZEHN
Not A Chapter
.Chapter 18:Interview and Adrienna
Chapter 19:Burning the past
Chapter 20:Emails
Chapter 21: Where is my sunflower
Chapter 22:BOMBSHELL
Chapter 23: Apollo
Chapter 24 :Sailboat
chapter 25:Happy Birthday Aiden
Chapter 26:Late night
Chapter 27: Be mine
Chapter 28: Alles was ich will, ist Liebe
Chapter 29: The Rain
Chapter 30: I can go the distance
chapter 31: No matter how small
Chapter 32: Smile Kai
Chapter 33: Shotgun
Chapter 34:Sonneblume, Schatz and Kuschelbär
Chapter 35: Humble a Bee
Chapter 36: Dear Kai
Chapter 38:Golden Question part 2
Chapter 39:Predictable
Chapter 40: 11th of April
Chapter 41:I'm Ready
Chapter 42 : It will happen again
Chapter 43: Texts and Wings
vierundvierzig
Bye James
Epilogue:Danke schön

Chapter 37 :Golden Question

14.3K 486 10
By nickkijane

"You are not supposed to talk to me anymore".

"Melody please hear me out."

"What James, you never really wanted to be friends. You work for my MOM! A woman who left me". I yelled at him as I couldn't help but feel the tears fall.

"Melody, yes you were my job. But I feel that I fell in love with you ".

"YOU FEEL LIKE YOU LOVE ME! I don't want you to love me ever!"

"Melody your mom inherent this business. But she hired to keep you out of trouble. I didn't do that good of a job. But I knew I feel in love with you when I realize how broken you were. "

"Tell that woman that I never want to see her. I will never respect a woman who did drugs in front of an infant and left me. And James I did love you but not the way you loved me. So once again I will tell you to not call me again."

"How is Kai?" His whispers become smaller as he says Kai.

"Still in my womb making me feel sick." I let a giggle as he chuckles.

"But James I am serious. Stop calling me." I say as he sighs.

"One last thing, do you love Aiden enough to let us go". The golden question he must ask.

"Your version of us is way different of yours".

"I could have protected you". His voice gets louder as he yells at me.

"But you couldn't protect me from your lies could you?"

"Do you love Aiden enough to let us go"?

"Yes"

"Alright this is goodbye"

"Goodbye James."

"Goodbye my sweet Melody. I will always love you".

I scoffed and listen to his fake desperate sigh.

"Good to know."

And with that James and I were not best friends anymore. We were nothing but a sailboat.

Sailboat, my man isn't close to done. I decided it was time to get this out of the way. I waited for the phone to finish ringing and I heard his deep grumble.

"Melody Cooper, this is a surprise ".

"Is it really Steven?"

"No but I am going to work, what do you need babe".

I huffed when he called me babe. He has been doing that lately but it was funny.

"Well I need a restraining order ag-"

"Did AIDEN hurt you? I am on the way".

"No Steven. Against my mom. Her name is, well her real name is Nui Kekipi Okalani. She has been stalking me."

"She is a known drug lord but I will put it in ".

"Thank you Steven so much. How is Belle?"

"She is coming down with a small fever and I can't find a babysitter tonight. I have the late shift. I guess I could drop her off at h-"

"I'll take care of her, just drop her off".

"Melody, she is sick. Are you sure it's okay if I drop her off?"

"Steven why would offer if I didn't want to ".

"Well tonight I have to work until 5 a.m. so that's why I was thinking maybe I should drop her off at my grandma so she could just sleep there."

"No your grandma's is too far away to just drive over to my house and drop her off ,bring her overnight bag and she'll stay here I have an extra room."

"Yeah but she likes to sleep next to me"

"Well then I will sleep next to her and

Doesn't worry I am will sleep by him."

"Are you sure though I mean as long as you're OK."

"Just dropped her off Steven I'll see you in a few" I said as I looked around the house and saw it look decent.

"Alright I'll be right there, is your boy toy home?"

"Steven you have to stop calling him boy toy. You know that he is more than that well"I let out a sigh but I still listened to Steven.

"Well since I am taking the best friend spot he will be known as a boy toy. Since I'm super lovable I decided to take the place of the best friend and you will love me forever.

"Well thanks for informing me"

"No problem I'll see you soon bye bye melody." I chuckle as he starts to laugh and hang up.

This will be my first time taking care of a sick child how exciting but children aren't going to want this for dinner so I guess I should make her chicken nugget. I grabbed my phone and dialed Aiden's phone number and waited for him to answer. I left him a voice mail as I started to heat the Nuggets.

"Hey babe just wanted to let you know that Belle, Steven's baby, is coming over and she's going to stay the night. So when you get home don't be surprised when you find a little girl here. I will see you when you're done hope you're not in too much pain I love you buy".

After leaving a voicemail I started to clean up and cook at the same time.

I heard Nicklaus walk in and I smiled since I haven't seen him in such a long time.

"Nicklaus!" I yell from the kitchen as he ran toward his room with Gevene was on his back as they walked towards his room.

"Melody you are here! I haven't seen you in such a long time" Gevene came running toward and hugged me really hard making me grunt.

"Gevene careful baby, she is still pregnant!"Nicklaus whispers as he pulls her off.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that." She whispers softly as she hugs Nicklaus

"No its ok how are you guys?"

"We're good. We're going to go out to eat right now. Did you want to come with us?"

"Oh no I'm babysitting but go have fun". I waved to them as I took out the food. "Thank you is!" They ran away and slammed there door. Those love birds are so cute.

I heard the doorbell ring and saw Steven through the window. I smiled and opened the door as he held a little sleeping girl in his hands. He held her on his shoulder as he had her bag and pillows with him.

"Hello nanny, where do I put her?"

Giggling, I helped him with her stuff as he put her on the couch. Touching

Her forehead, she felt a little warm but nothing too bad. I smiled as Steven kissed her forehead and whispered little sweet things in her ear.

"Papa where are you going?" Belle reached up to touch his hand but he pulled away.

"Papa has to go any work, but you will be staying here with aunty Melody. I will see you later baby".

I saw her whimper but she looks at me and blushes.

"You're my aunty? You are pretty". She jumps off the couch and runs to her dad and wants to be picked up. He chuckles and holds her close to him. She whispers something in his ear and he starts to laugh and kisses her cheek.

"She told me to leave now, so I will pick her up..."

"Whenever you want. Oh wait you call me and I will let you in, you can sleep in our guest room with her". I jumped up a bit as he looked very confused.

"You want me to stay here after work? I mean Aiden is going to be here."

"So what! Just come here and sleep. Now go save lives". He still looked shocked by smile and waved goodbye.

She smiles and puts her down; He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Have fun girls, behave Belle". She waves and looks at me with a mischief smile.

I lead her to the chicken as she starts to eat. I kept checking her head and notice she was doing better. She looked at me with a goofy smile and waved at me. I slowly waved at her as he started to talk to me.

"Can I do your makeup aunty?"

I gave her a grave smile but she started to pout at me. "Please I just want to put make up, Daddy don't have make up for me to play with".

Her broken face made my heart ache as I grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs. Her little 3 year old hand ran up as I reached my bedroom.

"WOAH AUNTY IS THIS YOU'RE ROOMS!" I nodded as she ran on the bed and started to jump. She giggled rolling around the bed and smiled. I grabbed my makeup bag and put it on the bed. She started to look around and grab the blush brush. Slowly climbing on the bed, I sat as he twirled around.

"Okay I am Belle and I will do your makeup today, you are a princess". She hugs me and starts to put blush on me. She rubbed her hand on my cheek and smiled.

"I wish I had you as a momma ". I felt my heart break as I saw this beautiful little girl, who put lipstick on my lips, smiling sadly.

I slid my hand down her cheek and smiled at her, refusing to let one fall. "I wish I had a beautiful girl as a daughter Belle."

Those big eyes grew wide as she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"How about you and PAPA get -" She whispered really low until she saw Aiden.

She gasped as she gets closer to me as we see Aiden approach the bed.

"Hello maus , I am Aiden-"

I whisper a little to him so he understands.

"Aunty Mel".

"I am Aunty Mel's boyfriend". I smile as he waves with his good hand as his other is wrapped up.

I smiled and whispered to him as he bent down to kiss me.

"How are feeling?"

"I'm fine just sore, so what are we getting for dessert tonight. Any request belle?"

She looks up at him and looks at me, looking for permission.

"Umm cookie?"She bit her lip and smiled at Aiden.

"Okay I will get cookies for you downstairs. Put on your pajamas with aunty and we can watch a movie. Also aunty you have something on your face". He chuckles walking out of the room, causing me to look at my face in the mirror. I gasped as I saw lipstick on my cheek and my eyes full of blush.

Great.....

After I changed Belle, we walked to the guest room and tucked her in. I moved next to her and noticed it was 1 am as we were almost done with the movie. She was snuggling with Aiden as we watch princess and the frog.

"Oh no, Tania don't!" She yelled as she hugged Aiden tighter. He groaned as she touched his new tattoo. I giggled as the movie was almost over.

"Alright belle, Aunty Mel will tuck me in and she will be okay. I had a lot of fun with you. GOODNIGHT MAUS"

"GOODNIGHT MAUS!" She yelled as I grabbed Aiden hand. We held onto each other as we walked to our bed.

"Thank you for helping me Aiden ".

"Well I need to show you I will be great with Kai."

"I already knew that babe. Now go to bed". I lead him to the bed and kissed his cheek. He dragged me down and kissed my lips, biting the bottom to dominate my mouth. When I refused he pouted and ran his hand down my back.

"I love you melody".

"I love you Aiden, you are going to be a great daddy".

He smiled and helped me up," and you will be a great everything". He winked at me and kissed my cheek again. He interlocked our hands and placed them together. I smiled as he kissed me and patted me on the butt.

"Love you babe"

"Night daddy". I walked away and shut the door. I saw Nicklaus and Genève running inside and to his room, those love birds. I went to see a peaceful Belle, holding on to her teddy bear. I slide in the bed and started to doze off. Having belle reminded me of what could have happened. But I have Kai to take care of now so I will not think that. I dozed off until I felt my phone ring.

"Hello"

"Mel I am outside ". Steven said nervously ad I giggled and walked downstairs.

Turning off the alarm, I opened the door and saw Steven in his uniform still.

"Do you need pjs?" I asked as I lead him upstairs, putting the alarm again.

"No I am fine, how was she?"

"Great, too cute."

"Like her dad?"

"No, now go to sleep" I giggled as I opened the door and let him go in.

"Thank you so much Mel".

"Okay Steven now goes to sleep".

He nodded as I walked to my room. Aiden was awake, looking at me.

"Why is he in my house, sleeping here?"

"Because it is my house too and I said he could." I avoid his glare and slid into bed. I felt him grumble and slid back to bed.

"A relationship involves talking melody ".

"Aiden please I am sleepy. He is my friend."

"Fine".

He rolled so his back was toward me. I grumbled ad I turned away as well.

Before dozing off, I felt his hands wrap around my waist and felt a kiss on my lips. His breathy voice came out as he whispered

"For you Kai."

A/N SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE THIS LONG I AM REALLY SORRY.

PIC OF BELLE

SO SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.9K 39
Rosella, the CEO of her rising clothing company. She is done going to the business events and doing small talk. Rosella wants to keep growing and be...
8.8M 315K 124
> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've ever seen. His dark ash brown hair was...
2.7M 80.4K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...