He's Ours Thanks To Your Stup...

By Devdog756

Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro are in love with Izuku Midoriya, but so are other girls and they are scared tha... More

Ch 1: Start Of Something Great
Ch 2: Steal Yo Man
Ch 4: All Hell Breaks Loose
Ch 5: Family Day
Ch 6: Failed Blackmail
Ch 7: Izuku Vs Kirishima
Ch 8: Proposal & Epilogue

Ch 3: Calm Before The Storm

10.7K 176 94
By Devdog756

Back at U.A, Katsuki and the others felt immensely proud out of nowhere as they had an idea why that was the case as they all left and pilled into Shoto's car as they drove to Izuku and Izumi's home since they figured Izuku, Momo and Kyoka spent the night there as they had the rest of the week off from school as Ochaco put Eri into a little car seat as Izumi called shotgun.

Eri: "Auntie Zumi, are Yaomomo and the cool rocker lady going to be my new mommies?"

Izumi: "I have complete confidence that Momo and Kyoka are your new mommies Eri."

Eri: "Yay!"

After making a quick lunch stop, they arrived at the Midoriya household as Katsuki tried to open the door but it was locked as Izumi unlocked it with her key, thinking Izuku locked the door last night and everyone was still asleep.

Izumi: "Hello? Mom? Dad? Izuku? Anyone home?"

Ochaco and Tsu checked Izuku and Izumi's room which was pretty obvious to find while Izumi checked her parents room as no one was home.

Ochaco: "Weird. Where else would they be?"

Tsu: "Maybe they're at either Jiro's house or Yaomomo's house." *ribbit*

Katsuki: "Yeah, because staying the night at your girlfriends house after the first date isn't a dumb idea."

Tsu: "Maybe their parents aren't home."

Katsuki: "What if their parents come back early huh? That would awkward!"

Izumi: "Oh wait a minute. Izuku must be at our cottage."

Katsuki: "Oh yeah. That completely slipped my mind."

Ochaco: "You guys have a cottage?"

Izumi: "Yeah, it's a little ways away from the city."

Shoto: "Welp, next stop."

They all pilled back into the Shoto mobile as they drove to the Midoriya cottage.

Meanwhile with Izuku and his girlfriends

Izuku was walking down the stairs holding Momo in his arms as she couldn't walk properly because she and Izuku got in some early morning sex which they both enjoyed as Izuku laid Momo on the couch.

Momo: "You were incredible Izuku. Just like last night, and you are a very early riser baby."

Izuku: "Can you blame me? I get to wake up next to two of the greatest and most beautiful girls I've ever met in my life."

Momo smiled as she pulled Izuku in for a kiss which Izuku accepted happily as they kissed for a minute as they stopped as Izuku went to take a shower as Momo decided she'd make some breakfast as she walked to the kitchen, albeit very slowly.

Izuku got the shower running as he was about to get in but then felt he was being jerked off as he saw familiar jacks around his man meat.

Izuku: "Morning Kyoka."

Kyoka: "You really thought you'd get away with only pounding Momo in the morning?"

Izuku: "I would have woken you up but you looked perfect in your sleep."

Kyoka blushed at Izuku's complement and retracted her jacks as she planned on seducing him but this wasn't going how she wanted as Izuku hugged her.

Izuku: "It's cute when you care this much."

Kyoka: "You're an idiot and I love you for it."

Izuku smiled as he pulled Kyoka into the shower with him which surprised her but she smirked as she stood against the wall before spreading her pussy for her man.

Kyoka: "Do it Greenbean. Detroit Smash this slutty purple rockstar."

Izuku: "Yes ma'am."

Back with the others, Shoto was driving to the cottage as he, Izumi, Katsuki and Himiko told Ochaco and Tsu about all the shenanigans that occurred at that cottage which made the two laughs as they saw Eri drift off to sleep which made all of them smile as Himiko put a little blanket over Eri.

They arrived at the Midoriya cottage as Himiko gently picked up Eri who was still sleeping as Izumi checked to see if the door was unlocked which it was as she opened the door and they went inside.

Izumi: "Yello? Anyone home?"

They looked around as Momo wobbled her way to the door as she saw her hubby's friends and little Snowball at the door.

Momo: "Oh, hey you guys."

Izumi: "Hey Momo."

Shoto: "What are you doing in Izuku's family's cottage?"

Katsuki: "She and Ears left the school with Izuku yesterday, why else would she be here dumbass?"

Shoto: "Oh yeah."

Izumi: "Wait, so that means. . ."

Momo: "Me and Kyoka are dating Izuku!"

The group celebrated but not too loudly as to not wake up Eri as Izumi saw Momo's legs were wobbly and had trouble staying up probably as she helped Momo onto the couch.

Izumi: "I know our plan would work! Now you and Kyoka will be my sisters-in-laws!"

Ochaco: "Wait, where are they anyway?"

Momo: "Well. . . . . . ."

Suddenly they heard banging noises coming from the bathroom as they heard Kyoka moaning like crazy.

Kyoka: "YES! FUCK ME HARDER IZUKU! CUM INSIDE YOUR SULTTY LITTLE ROCKSTAR!"

Izumi: "You'd think our parents would soundproof the bathroom after we caught Kacchan and Himiko having sex in the shower."

Katsuki: "That happened one time, let it go!"

Shoto: "That we know of."

Ochaco: "So that's why your legs are wobbly."

Momo: "Zuwu was a beast in bed. Last night, he absolutely destroyed me and Kyoka, our legs went numb and he blasted massive loads inside us. *Sigh* I can still feel his cum inside my womb."

Izumi: 'Are we getting more nieces and nephews soon?'

Katsuki: "And I'm not sleeping tonight."

Tsuyu: "That's because Himiko's going to keep you up all night long."

Katsuki: "Shut it Kermit."

Himiko: "She's right though my little hand grenade."

Katsuki: "Himi, that's giving them more ammo."

Himiko: "Let them mock us."

Himiko gave Eri to Momo as she straddled Katsuki and kissed him as Izuku and Kyoka came downstairs as he was carrying his rocker girl.

Izuku: "Happy now Kyoka?"

Kyoka: "Very. You know how to make a girl feel good and special Izuku."

Izuku: "For you and Momo, I don't give nothing but the best."

Kyoka smiled as she and Izuku kissed again as Izuku had her in his arms.

Katsuki: "Oi, knock it off you two."

Izuku: "Oh, hey guys."

Izuku walked to the couch and he sat down with Kyoka on his lap.

Izuku: "So when did you guys get here?"

Izumi: "Few minutes ago. Also, tone it down next time will ya?"

Kyoka: "You heard us huh?"

Izuku: "That's our bad, we thought it was just us here."

Momo gave Eri to Izuku as he started rocking her in his arms as Kyoka saw how adorable she looked while sleeping as Eri started waking up.

Eri: *yawn* "Papa!"

Izuku: "Hey Eri. How's my little angel?"

Eri: "Great. I was a good girl for Auntie Zumi."

Izuku: "That's my Snowball."

Eri noticed both Momo and Kyoka with Izuku and smiled at them.

Eri: "Hi Yaomomo and Ms Rocker Lady."

Momo & Kyoka: "Hi Eri."

Eri: "Uh Papa, why is Rocker Lady on your lap?"

Izuku: "About that. Remember when you asked me when you'd get a mommy?"

Eri: "Uh huh."

Eri's eyes widen as she looked at Momo and Kyoka then back at Izuku as she had starry eyes.

Eri: "Are they my new mommies?"

Momo & Kyoka: "Yes we are Eri!"

The two both hugged their new daughter as Eri was beyond happy as she had two mothers who love her and her Papa as she did a little celebration.

Eri: "Yay, I have a happy family."

Izuku smiled as he hugged his daughter and girlfriends before the others joined in.

Himiko: "Wanna to play hide and seek Eri?"

Eri: "Uh huh Auntie Himi."

Eri ran to play Hide and Seek with Himiko and Ochaco as the others looked at Izuku.

Katsuki: "Well?"

Izuku: "Well what?"

Katsuki: "The other girls. Then find out about this, they will go insane. Especially my sister."

Izuku: "And? Not my problem, they did this to themselves."

Katsuki: "Dude, this will go from zero to hundred really fast."

Izuku: "I know, but I don't care. They lost their chances to get with me and I got with the best girls I've ever meet."

Kyoka: "Aw Izuku."

Momo: "You treat us too good."

Izuku: "You love it and you know it."

Momo: "We know."

The girls hugged and kissed their boyfriend as the others looked and smiled at them.

Katsuki: 'Katsumi, if you dare to try and ruin this, I'll make you regret everything you did to Izuku.'

Shoto: 'The others hoes will definitely turned to ruin this and I won't let that happen, no matter what.'

Momo & Kyoka: 'The other girls will kill us for this. Let then try, our hubby will not let that happen one bit.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.1K 39
β–Œγƒ₯γƒΌγ‚€; ❰ snapped ❱ high school. the time where your set free from your parent's grasp. a time of the rebellious. though it wasn't always fun a...
4.2K 148 9
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...
440K 10.6K 60
Katsuki and Izuku were childhood bestfriends ,that friendship started to morph into something deeper as the two reached their late teens. But when Iz...
353K 8.7K 21
Izuku is gonna confess to all of his crushes to see if he could take them on a date to see who he likes the most but when he sees they already have a...