Fly Away

By adeenix

Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life liv... More

Introduction
01 - what's the difference?
02 - you're the only one
03 - maybe i should just run
04 - get your bitch away
05 - i would never do it otherwise
06 - all of a sudden, I wish i wasn't here
07 - nerves and nerves and nerves
08 - just follow my lead
09 - entertaining delusions
10 - it seems you got lost
11 - hard-to-breathe syndrome
12 - woah, tattoos
13 - i dont want to feel alone anymore
14 - i'm a coward
15 - unraveling the truth
16 - not.attractive.
17 - fireworks and a goddamn zoo
18 - i want cherries
19 - death wish
20 - cherries aren't a meal
21 - anticipation
22 - it's tempting
23 - things that shouldn't happen in an office
24 - echoes and bursts
25 - two innocent souls
26 - you're the only one who remembered
27 - daddy issues
28 - garfield 2.0
29 - the sound of a flat line
30 - moth to a flame
31 - mumbling and grumbling
32 - asserting dominance
33 - hysterics and kisses
34 - memories and the sound of ringing
35 - panic attack
36 - home?
37 - entertainer
38 - giving in
39 - flying away from reality
40 - anything for you
42 - cold fire
42 - glass proofing
43 - am i dreaming?
44 - savour me
45 - pretty boy
46 - moving on
48 - i love you
49 - reminders of her
The Hijabi and The Streetfighter
epilogue

47 - cherries and wine

3.6K 79 87
By adeenix

Song: Lana Del Rey - Cherry (slowed n reverb)

Mia

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I almost let out a laugh at the look on Rocco's face. Unsurprisingly, anger.

Well, maybe he was more pissed off than angry because his jaw was twitching fast and his hands were held tightly in a fist, skin white from how hard he was tensing them.

"I should probably just go." Ren says awkwardly, and I turn to him, patting his arm and sending him a reassuring smile before watching him walk out of the room, Rocco's eyes following his every movement as he does so. 

The door shuts softly behind him, and I cover up the urge to let out another impulsive laugh because I know it will only irritate Rocco more, and I know better than to do that.

"So, how was work?" I try to change the subject, but clearly it doesn't work because Rocco turns to me, that stormy expression on his face still. His jaw seems to have stopped twitching now, so I guess that's a good sign.

I want cherries.

"Mia, don't play with me." He says, and I can visibly see his teeth clench through his skin as I think of a way to appease him.

"What do you mean?" And it seems the only way that's happening is by playing dumb. I also feel like toying with him a little bit more just because I find it funny when he gets pissed off so easily.

"You know what I mean." He takes a few steps closer to me, his hazel eyes narrowed in my direction as he takes me in.

"Umm." I pretend to scratch my chin and think, and his hand comes out to wrap around my wrist tightly, the contact making me let out an involuntary shiver as he steps even closer to me.

"Why were you hugging Ren." I sigh dramatically and point to the sofa, gesturing that we should sit down so I can explain.

"Gianna came to the office." I look down as I speak, not wanting to see the hurt on Rocco's face when I mention his sister. 

Just thinking of what she did makes a cold feeling settle over my body. Rejection feels hot on my skin too, and the only thing that grounds me from a meltdown is Rocco. His finger tips up my chin so I'm looking in his eyes, and his face has lost the intense negative emotion, now replaced with a slightly soft look, understanding creasing his features.

He sits down on the sofa and pulls me down with him so I'm straddling his lap, the warmth of his body comfortable. "Mia, what did she say to you?" He asks, patience in his tone and a hint of resent laced with it too.

"She told me why she did everything. That it was for a man she loves, and she would do it again if it came around to it. Then Ren came in and he looked so heartbroken and I couldn't not comfort him so when she left I hugged him. I swear that was it, Rocky. It was only a hug. I couldn't leave him alone." I say, begging him with my eyes to believe me, because it's the truth and no matter what he thinks, I would never do anything like that. I would never love anybody else as much as him. 

I feel my heart expand with the emotion as I watch him stare at me for a moment before nodding, his eyes softening and his fingers tracing an irregular pattern on my left thigh.

"I believe you, but next time don't make it so long. In fact, there won't be a next time." I roll my eyes at his response and pinch his cheek. "You're such a jealous baby." I say, laughing slightly at his wounded expression.

A harsh slap to my ass startles me, and I look to Rocco in surprise, seeing an intense look on his face, eyes burning.

"What was that for?" I ask, pinching his bicep once, earning me another slap, but this time he rubs my ass to soothe the stinging. I attempt to jump up from his lap, but he keeps me in place, firm in his grip.

"You're so violent!" I exclaim, slapping his chest. He only looks on at me with an amused expression before gripping my hips and pulling me flush against him, his erection digging into the side of my inner thigh.

"Are you still sore from last night?" He whispers in my ear, his voice low and husky as his hand slips under the hem of my dress and travels up my right thigh, goosebumps spreading out across my skin before he reaches to the place between my legs.

I let out a breathless noise and lean further into him, gripping his shoulders as his middle finger teases my folds through my panties.

"A little." I sigh out, a burning sensation spreading out across my skin as his soft touch, barely there, continues it's traces along my seam.

I can feel the wet patch on my pants, and in a desperate attempt to feel more, I bring his lips to mine, revelling in his soft mouth, wet tongue and fervent movements against mine.

The warmth from his hand between my legs disappears, and he grabs a hold of my hips and flips me so that I'm lying horizontally on the sofa, the throbbing increasing at my core with his heated gaze, lustful and full of love.

I could never get used to that look.

He unzips my dress and slides it off of me and onto the floor, his eyes trailing a hot path down my body before he lets out a frustrated noise, his lips moving down to lick at my nipples through my lace bra, making them peak up, ready for his mouth.

I let out a whimper as he grounds his hips into mine, my fingers slipping into his soft, dark hair as his hands come up to pull the cups of my bra down, his hot breath hitting my bare skin and his lips resuming their motions on my nipples.

"You're fucking mine, Mia. You understand?" His rough voice vibrates through my stomach and down to my already throbbing clit, making me wetter than ever, and I pull at his hair, earning me a withheld groan that tickles the base of my spine with that same pressure and need for release..

I nod my head in response, the pleasure coursing through me wildly as his lips travel up to find the sweet spot behind my ear, leaving a mark as he gently bites down and then uses the flat of his tongue to sweep over the red skin..

I let out a moan when he grinds into me again, his clothed cock so unbelievably hard on top of me that I close my eyes against the friction.

He's still completely dressed, so I grip the waistband of his slacks and fumble to undo the zipper with his help, but he only shoves his boxers and trousers down until his dick is freed, not waiting a moment when he levels his tip at my entrance and traces my wet folds, goosebumps rising on my skin and a clogged moan in my throat at the sensation.

"Say it." He demands, and I grip onto his shoulders, feeling the rippling muscle beneath my palms, turning me on even more.

"I'm yours." I breathe out, desperate for him to fill me up again, my legs wrapping around his waist in an attempt to bring him closer to me.

The angle allows his dripping tip to slide inside me just a sliver more, and I feel his body shudder, his eyes squeezing shut as he holds onto me, a tortured expression on his face and his heart banging against mine.

"And I'm yours, cherry. All yours." He whispers, right before thrusting into me in one long go, our bodies joining as one and out hearts intertwining together in his hurried movements, the heat from his actions penetrating through my skin.

--------------------------------------------

If I do say so myself, I don't think the mirror does me much justice with how I look tonight. 

After out hot and steamy quickie on Rocco's office sofa, I hurriedly dressed whilst he watched me, that same hunger still set deep in his eyes, making me almost give in and spend the rest of the day on that sofa.

But I had to literally drag him out so he wouldn't jump me again, and now I'm flattening the bottom of my dress out, slightly nervous about our first real date as a married couple.

It feels slightly surreal to do this normal couple thing because everything about our relationship so far has been far from normal, well except for the mind blowing sex, but even then the feeling felt out of this world.

Rocco told me to dress fancy tonight, so I did, picking out my best red dress, by far my favourite one out of them all.

I'm wearing matching red heels to go and leaving the rest of me plain because Rocco, being his bossy self, told me not to wear any jewellery. Of course I listened, because after I tried to fight him on it he left me with a fat red hickey at the base of my neck which I had to cover up with a ton of foundation, even after he insisted that it was my best piece of jewellery yet.

I walk over to the bed and riffle Zeus' fur, kissing him on the head before grabbing my black side bag and walking out of our room to meet Rocco.

He's waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, and I swear to God when he sees me his whole face lifts up and there's a shimmer in his eyes that I've never seen there before.

His all black suit is perfection, fitted to sit against his lean body, and he's even wearing a black tie today, hiding the slivers of his tattoo's that peek out from his collar usually.

I smile at him whilst trying not to fall over on my heels as I walk down, and when I reach the bottom of the stairs, he grips me by my waist and pulls me flush against him, his breath at my ear and his lips grazing the curve.

"You look gorgeous, baby." He whispers, the words bringing an involuntary blush to my cheeks.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too." I reply, loving the way he smiles at me, all teeth and creases on his cheeks, and when he leans in for a kiss, I nearly die by stopping him with a finger on his lips.

"Nope. I'm not ruining my lipstick." I chose a hot red colour for my lips today because it matches my look, and I also felt like being a bit adventurous with my makeup because I usually go all natural. This is special though so I wanted to make an effort.

He groans and leans in again, but I push him back and attempt to move away from him, but he doesn't let me, keeping a firm grip around me.

"Just one kiss. I'm dying to taste your pretty mouth." His words cause my blood to rush around my body faster and my heartbeat to speeds up against my ribcage..

"You tasted me earlier on." I say matter of factly and he frowns, his forehead creasing, and at this moment I realise that I never want to see him frown, even over a small kiss.

"Please." He says one more time, and the look in his eyes almost breaks me.

"Okay, but only one because I'm hungry." He gives me another smile, frigging breathtaking, and I almost melt right there on the spot from how goddamn good he looks.

"Me too." He replies, seconds before his lips find mine, soft and exploring as they caress and open my mouth to his. I try to protest, but he wraps his arm around my back and tilts me back slightly so my arms go around his neck.

He deepens the kiss fervently, and his tongue hungrily slides against mine in a menacing kiss.

When he pulls away, he stands me up straight again, still holding me, and swipes at my lips with his thumb. A smear of red lipstick covers it, and I notice the same on his lips, a faint red streak on his upper lip.

I wipe at it with my thumb too, and reach for my bag, pulling out the red lipstick tube. but before I can apply it, he takes it from my hands, his other hand holding the back of my head as he brings it to my lips, a look of sheer focus and concentration on his face.

I open my mouth when he nudges it with his finger, and I watch him as he slowly applies the lipstick to my lips, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips in a small pout.

He's so cute.

When he's finished, he puts lids the tube and places it back in my bad, a small smile on his face.

"Perfect." He whispers, and places a lingering kiss on the side of my neck.

---------------------------------------------

Damn.

That's the first word that came to mind when I saw this place, and now, standing closer to it, it's amazing.

The sidewalk isn't that busy at all with the exception of me and Rocco, hand in hand, and a lone woman walking on the opposite side, her heels clicking against the cobbled paths.

"Wow. This is amazing, Rocky." I say, staring ahead of me at the restaurant.

Fairy lights litter the edge of the glass frames that act as a see through wall into the restaurant, and from what I can see inside, there is a velvet red carpet running along the middle and romantic looking tables dotted around scarcely throughout the interior.

"Hm. The food is good here." Good in Rocco's vocabulary is delicious, so I take it with a smile and allow him to pull me along through the glass doors, holding the door open for me with a hand on my lower back and a kiss to my cheek.

The atmosphere in this room is warm and cosy, a grand piano seated in the middle of the room playing a calming melody, and candles sit in the middle of each table.

"Very romantic." I nod as Rocco guides us towards the counter where a smart looking caterer stands clad in a suit, holding a pen and typing away on her computer.

She looks up when we approach and asks for our reservation name.

I continue to observe my surroundings, noticing couples laughing and smiling as they eat, enjoying the atmosphere and energy of the restaurant.

A hand slips around my waist and settles on my hip, and I look up at Rocco, smiling as he places a soft kiss on my forehead before guiding us to an empty table near the windows.

It's getting dark outside, and the soft glow from an overhead light illuminates out table making everything more perfect and romantic.

Rocco pulls out my chair and kisses me again on the cheek as I sit before walking around to his side and settling himself down comfortably.

"I love it already." I say excitedly, grabbing the menu from in front of me and flipping through. 

"I love you." He says, his gaze intent as I look up at him, a grin on my face.

"I love you too."

I end up ordering spaghetti bolognese and red wine, Rocco ordering a steak, and when the food arrives, a fancy bowl of cherries accompanies it, making me let out a gasp at the gesture.

I swear, this man never fails to amaze the living shits out of me, and I can't help when I get out of my chair and walk around the table to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"You're going to make me cry." I say, nuzzling my face into him as he stands up and hugs me to back, smiling against my cheek.

"Don't cry, baby." He mumbles, tilting my head back to look me in the eyes.

I have a cheesy grin on my face, and the emotion in my chest is overwhelming. It feels so good that I can hardly breathe, and I spurt the words out, my curiosity piquing.

"How did you know I wanted them so bad?" I asked, my hands coming up to rest on his chest.

"You have this look in your eyes. Plus, you're about to start your period and you always crave them beforehand. I know you, cherry." He says, the conviction in his eyes so captivating that I have no words. He has a knowing look on his face, and he ushers me back into my seat, mumbling about how the food will get cold. 

The realisation that no-one has ever taken the time and effort to know me except for him sticks to me, and I thank God that I have him because he's the best thing that's ever, ever happened to me.

The rest of the dinner is amazing, and the foodgasm I have whilst eating was equally so.

We talk about Zeus and how long I've had him, and what Rocco's mother was like before she passed away.

I take a cherry and savour it in my mouth, swallowing a sip of wine afterwards and just enjoying this moment, with the person I love most and the food I love the best. 

"You ready to go?" He asks, and I nod, standing up and walking over to him.

"Thank you for this, I loved it all. Especially you." I say, kissing his cheek and leaving a faint red imprint in its wake.

He opens his mouth to say something, but just then there's a scream and the ring of a gunshot followed by the screeching of glass shattering. We both startle, my heart hammering in my chest, and we turn to look at the entrance. After that, everything goes in slow motion.

Rocco pushes me behind his back, the vision of masked men in black disappearing from view. I catch a glimpse of a gun barrel facing our way, but thankfully it doesn't go off.

"Get the fuck down." A man in a matching black hood and mask shouts over the crowd, and the sound of scraping chairs on wooden floor and the occasional scream follow, but Rocco stays standing up. I remain behind him, not wanting him to do anything stupid, and when he walks a step forward, I follow, my hand on his arm to stop him.

Fear grips my by a leash, and I feel the adrenaline pump through my body as I imagine the worst possible outcomes of this disaster.

How could a perfect night turn so bad in a second? Why does this have to happen to us?

Piles of questions dig through my head at a million miles an hour, and unease consumes me from head to toe.

"Rocco, stop." I plead, tightening my hold on his forearm.

"Baby, stay back. Get down." He says, turning to look over his shoulder at me, a demanding and pleading look in his eyes.

"Not unless you do too." I say firmly, sliding my hand into his.

"I said get the fuck down!" That same male voice sounds throughout the room and I desperately try to pull Rocco down with me.

"Mia, I mean it. I know what I'm doing." I hate him in this moment for not getting down and protecting himself. He needs to see that he will get hurt if he doesn't.

"Rocco-"

I choke from the force and shock in my back, falling forward immediately from the impact, Rocco catching me in his arms. The sound of the gunshot is late to my ears, and my heart siezes in my chest.

A look of alarm and then that same shock and then anger and fire pass through his eyes, and he says my name urgently when my eyelids flutter to an almost close.

I feel the pain then, a sharp slicing in my back, just where my heart is, and I drop down onto my knees, a ringing in my ears and my vision hazy as he lowers me to the ground, calling out to me.

The thunder of footsteps pound in my head, and then quiet.

Quiet, quiet, quiet.

I'm a monster, I know.

thoughts?

i've been wanting to use this song for ages now, and i feel like this is the perfect moment.

anyway, this book is nearly at its end, and i think i might cry when it does because i love it so much.

i love y'all too.

and yeah, that guy i talked about in the last update? i always end up staring at his back in history class but there was this one instance where this girl started speaking up in class and i happened to be watching him (ahem) and he like frigging rolled his eyes. i was like bitch are u fr right now? anyway kinda got the ick cuz we like respect people. but he's still hot. his hands are like super duper sexy too cuz like veiny and UGH. *cue haram thoughts* but forget i exist rn.

k bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.7K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
243 0 13
"The mafia boss and his greatest weakness" ------------------------------- Alexa runs away from home at the ripe age of 17. Her mission? To stay away...
755 67 14
EROTIC MAFIA LOVE STORY // "Tell me, Mia," Adriano's voice is a low, seductive whisper, "do you crave redemption as much as I do?" Mia meets his gaz...
42K 1.5K 52
Mia gets the surprise of her lifetime when she finds out she is a real mafia princess. Mia is separated from Kirill and dragged back to Russia where...