"Family? I have a family?"

By Ant357627

What if Summer & Tai adopted another kid in their lives. Or more? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
What the siblings look like now
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
What happened during their childhood
Chapter 15
Fun Facts!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

What they look like

3.3K 29 10
By Ant357627

Note: Y/n is the only one that shares both his new parents last names. Also support the Artist of any of the pics.

Y/n Xiao-Long Rose

Age: 8

Outfit: Blue hoodie, brown cargo shorts, white slip-on sneakers.

H/C

Eyes: Silver eyes

Looks: Imagine it.

Cinder Rose

Age: 7

Outfit: A red and gold dress, earring on her right ear, red and gold bracelets, a brown satchel, multi-colored ankle bracelet and brown sandals.

Emerald & Mercury Xiao-Long

Emerald's & Mercury's age: 7

Emerald's Outfit: Purple shirt, overalls shorts, purple pants and white sneakers.

Mercury's Outfit: Yellow bandana around his neck, gray t-shirt, arm bandages, black pants and gray and mustard boots.

Note: Mercury has his legs and semblance.

Neo Rose

Age: 5

Outfit: 

Note: Imagine that's Y/n Neo's holding as there at the orphanage as a baby and Y/n watch and fed her for all her life. She'll get sad or cries if separated from him for too long.

Some time later in chapters. More family arriving thanks to Ironwood & Ozpin.

2 Roses.

1 Xiao-Long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
12.6K 193 21
as the son of two great huntsman you would think that life would be alright for y/n but you would be wrong, y/n life was a constant agony with some h...
41K 1K 10
The multiverse theory, the greatest excuse to say a world is possible, in this one (F/N) Rose doesn't trust his sister Ruby with his first escape pla...
5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...