𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙚...

By Starxshines_

𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 -1 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘-1 𝔽𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊... More

00: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧+𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬💝
01: 💝𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭💝
02: 💝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
03: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥💝
04: 💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
05: 💝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐔𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
06: 💝𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨💝
07: 💝𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚💝
08: 💝17𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💝
09: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞💝
10: 💝𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
11: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 💝
12: 💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦💝
13: 💝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭💝
14: 💝𝐌𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐪 𝐡𝐚𝐢💝
15: 💝𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩💝
16: 💝𝐅𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐬&𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲💝
17: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞💝
18: 💝𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬~𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦2.0💝
20: 💝 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁'𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡💝
21: 💝𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
22:💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞💝
23: 💝𝐒𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐭💝
24: 💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
25: 💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬💝
26:💝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
27: 💝𝐃𝐫.𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
28:💝𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬2.0💝
29:💝𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐭.𝐖𝐚𝐆𝐬💝
30:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦&𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬💝
31:💝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?💝
32: 💝𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫💝
33:💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭💝
34: 💝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞💝
35:💝𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐧💝
36: 💝𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞💝
37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝
38: 💝𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫+𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤💝
39:💝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
40: 💝𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫💝
41:💝𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬💝
42:💝𝐇𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚💝
43: 💝𝐑𝐢𝐁𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢💝
44:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-01💝
45:💝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
46:💝𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲2.0💝
47:💝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞+𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧💝
48:💝𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦3.0💝
49:💝𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚💝
50: 💝𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭💝
51:💝𝐇𝐮𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞💝
52:💝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💝
53:💝𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧💝

19: 💝𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫💝

2.6K 93 65
By Starxshines_

Hey Guyss!!

How are you'll ??

I hope all are doing fine.

So how's the previous chapter?

Did you'll enjoy it.

I hope you'll do so let's start with the chapter no?

Please vote comment nd show love ❤️

Happy reading 💕✨

{Evening 6:30}

Evening came early than they thought nd all of them started to get ready. Vishakha was instructing the house helps to pack some more gifts., Anushka was going back to her room nd coming back preparing to take some food for Gill mansion so she can fade her. “Anu, where is this girl, is she even getting ready? ”, Vishakha asked. “I don't know maa, wait i will see, don't be so worked up.”, Anushka said getting tensed. “Vi, listen her food is prepared pack this in the bag, this is the her boiled water bottle nd this is her milk bottle nd this is 2 dresses of her, nd these are her toys pack this don't sit with her. Her nanny will get her ready.”, Anushka said getting angry as since one hour Virat is sitting idle in the bed playing with her. Nushkie, I'm going yaar, why you're getting angry? Nd is baby ready?”, Virat asked nd get up giving a sleeping vamika to her nanny. “Yeah, m just going to her room.”, Anushka said nd leave for Aarna’s room.

Here Aarna came to took some rest but the rest when became a nap she didn't knew, she straight sleep for 3 hours.

When Anushka came to her room she became shocked seeing her sleeping.  But she smiled instead of getting angry because in her sleep she was smiling. “Baby.”, Anushka said creasing her hair. Nd Aarna hummed. “Get up bacha, we have to go, maa will come nd get angry.”, Aarna finally got up rubbing her eyes like a kid. Nd Anushka chuckled. “Who will think this girl is 23 nd about to get married.”, Anushka said nd kissed her cheeks nd Aarna smiled. “Go fresh up i will said my stylish here okay he will just give you some touch ups.”, Anushka said nd got up leaving her room. In the middle she meet Roohi who came with her back pack to get ready here only. “Hey bhabhi.”, Roohi greeted nd Anushka smiled getting her back. “Jaa, wo fresh up hone gyi hogi., Tu ja fresh up ho ja phir ek saath ready hona tum log.”, Anushka said nd Roohi nodded. After Anushka leaves Aarna got up from the bed nd saw her glimpse of her smiled.

After going to the bathroom she stripped nd took a warm bath nd came with a towel on her body nd started finding a dress for her. When Ruhi came. “Oye, ye kya iss towel mein jayagi Gill House?, Waise toh Shubman won't mind but bro aur sab kya bolenge?”, Roohi said nd Aarna smacked her arms. “Shut up yaar, ek toh im not able to find anything to wear nd here you., Sun call kar bhabhi, yaha se landline se kar 201.”, Aarna said nd Roohi made a bad face but nodded. “Hey, bhabhi, come to her room no, her nervous system is shaking come here jaldi se.”, Roohi said nd laughed. “Tu na Roohi just wait for your time, then i will see you.”, Aarna said when Anushka came. “Whats wrong baby?, Tu ready ho bhi wear some anarkali na or plazo set you got wear that na?.”, Anushka said herself wearing orange black maxi dress with white shoes.

Then finally she chooses one black floral print dress for herself.

Her outfit. Pic:- Pinterest 📍💕

She let her hair to flow instead of tieing.

Roohi wore a read kruti nd pair it of with a blue faded Jean's.

After everything they all leave there house for Gills.

    --------------------------------------------

Gill Mansion.

In Gill mansion everything was ready they just wait for the Kohlis nd Sharmas to come.

After exactly fifteen minutes they reach together.

The ladies first hugged eachother. Then Virat Anushka touched the fit of Lakhwinder nd Keart but who were stopped in middle by them they hugged Virushka. Then Aarna did the same they hugged her too.

“Hello sweetheart.” Lakhwinder greet Aarna who smiled widely nd hugged him. “Hey papa.”, Aarna greeted softly. “Kaise hai meri bachi?”, Keart asked ruffling her hair. “Mein theekh hoon mum.”, Aarna said softly to her.

Then the youngsters one by one hugged her nd Roohi then she sat beside Keart nd looked here nd there as if finding someone.

Shahneel who saw this smirked.

“Aaru, jise tumhari nazar dhoond rahi hai wo gym mein hain.” Shahneel said nd everybody laughed. And Aarna looked down blushing “Di, it was nothing i was i was founding jeeju, wo dikh nhi rahe hain.”, Aarna said fumbling. “Acha jeeju haan.”, Roohi said giving her a knowing look. After some time he came back nd seeing them a wide smile spread in his face. “Hello, everyone”, He greeted nd touch Vishakha’s feet. Who blessed him. “Hey.”, He greeted Aarna who looked up to him nd then mumbled a soft hello nd looked down blushing obviously.

“Mom, mein room mein ja rha hoon., I will go nd fresh up, ex cause me guys. ”, Shubman said nd everybody nodded there head. When there house help shyam kaka came with some drinks nd evening snack. “Aarey ye kya hai Keart, ye sab ki kya zaroorat thi?”, Vishakha asked. “Aarey kya bol rahe hain aap you guys came first time, nd Khao saare bacho nd specially humri do granddaughters ke liye we have something.”, Keart said nd Anushka gave Vamika to Keart nd Lakhwinder took Sammy form Virat, when Keart’s mobile buzzed seeing who it was she shaked her head. “Aaru beta, can you please go nd give the  green tea nd the snacks to shubi.”, Keart said nd the youngsters looked at eachother nd smirked nd RohiRat smiled with a knowing look.

Aarna looked at her family nd they blinked there eyes. The youngsters looked at her smirking nd she galred at them. She took the coffee nd asked about the direction of the room. “Mum, where is his room?”, Aarna asked. “Beta took the stairs then took right the first room is his.” Keart said nd Aarna nodded thanking her.

In the staircase there was someone who smiled widely listening this. Nd leave for his room.

(I don't think i need to say who was that? 🫣)

Aarna reached his room.

{Gills dining room, Shubman’ room}

Reaching his room she saw the room empty nd water running from the bathroom nd assume  that she must be in there taking shower probably naked. ( God Aarna shit dont think this) she scloded herself her face became warm. Then she saw the mess nd shaked her head.

“Ye ladka, God pagal hain ye.”, Aarna said nd started folding his clothes nd took his other clothes to dump them in his walk in closet’s laundry bag. Nd other one she flooded them nd place them in his closet.

“Mamma, aap ho kya? Please mere kapde nikal doh.”, Aarna freez shit now what will she do? He thinks it's mum oh God. But nikalun kya unke liye. Wait kuch casual h nikalti hoon yes that will be best she thought.

His outfit💕🥹
P.s:- ignore the cap.

Pic :- My gallery 🙈

Shubman came out with a towel in his waist nd a towel in his neck nd saw her placing his dress in the bed for him nd smiled tenderly at her.

That's when Aarna looked at him nd seeing him her eyes widened nd she screamed. “Shubman, gande bache jaiye yaha se change kijiye.”, Shubman laughed heartly listening her. “Why.?, You're feeling district eh?”, Shubman asked smirking “Shubman please.”, Aarna requested.
“No, first look at me.”, Shubman demand. Aarna nods her head in no closing her eyes.  “Please no.”, Shubman request. And Aarna looked up nd there eyes meet. Shubman smiled nd she as usual blushed. He came close to her nd she closed her eyes when after sometime she didn't feel his clonge going away he then open her eyes. Nd seeing him going to the walk in closet her smiled hitting her head. Shubman then came back wearing his jeans nd Aarna galred at him. “Aapne shirt kyu nahi pehna?”, Aarna asked nd he replied. “Aap ke liye.”,. He said nd winked at her. And she looks here nd there.

Shubman smiled then nd said “Acha sorry i was kidding wo my hair is still wet na so”, Shubman said nd Aarna gave him his coffee who was by now a little cold. “Mein kar du?, You drink.”, Aarna said nd Shubman nodded smiling. Aarna dried his hair nd then he signalled through his eyes to her to sit beside him. She sat nd looked at him his broad shoulders his tonned abs she couldn't help but check him out. That's when shubman noticed this nd smirked. “Done?”, Aarna looked down getting caught. “Its fine you know i really don't mind see everything is yours me my body.”  Shubman said smirking nd blushed hard nd got up from there to go that's when she felt a tug in her dupatta.

She looked behind to see Shubman who tugged her dupatta. “Where do you think you're going.”, Shubman asked. I-, Mani, please.”, That's when she was pulled by Shubman nd she banged in his naked chest. He hold of her elbow firmly. It was first time they were this close there body touched. She shivered her heart thumps loudly nd she can feel his heart beating loudly too. “You look so beautiful in Indian you know, nd with your hair open you look like heaven.”, Shubman whispered huskily. Nd Aarna fits her side of the dress tightly.

And Shubman was proud of himself after all he has only he has the power to made her feel all the emotions.

“Its umm aapke liye hai.”, Aarna whispered nd Shubman smiled nd pressed her lips in her left cheek. Aarna closed her eyes breathing hard. She face Shubman nd hugged him tightly. He smiled nd pulled her to himself more close nd place his  one hand in her waist nd another in head nd kissed her head softly.

They are proper hug after a month.

After sometime both came out from the hug nd Shubman sat in the sofa nd pulled her to his lap. And satre at her lovingly. “Aap shirt wear kijiye first." Aarna mumbled “Aise hi acha lag rha hai.”, Shubman said but what shocked him was she didn't said anything when he pulled her to his lap. “You shaved your beared why?”, Aarna asked clearly knowing the answer why. “Wo kya hai na i thought Someone liked me without beared.” Shubman said nd Aarna looked up smiling widely.

After some time for the dinner they were called. Both of them sat down for the dinner. And the youngsters obviously gave them teasing looks as they were away for one hour straight there.

Dinner was the silent affair with sometimes the boys talking.

That's when Keart asked “Kids me nd Vish we talked with pandit ji just one and half month is there now for marriage.”, Listening this Aarna looked at Shubman nd found him already looking at her. “So i was thinking we should already start preparing for it know as tomorrow is shubi’s birthday so after this what's says.”, Keart said nd everyone nodded. Yes we should meet at Kohli Villa day after tomorrow to discuss.”, Virat suggested. Nd everyone nodded. “And shubi ka room renovate bhi hoga infact i already called a interior designer who will come yesterday evening what you need to change tell them’’, Keart explained nd Shubman nods in yes.

“But mamma i will only not leave in the room no, so Aarna boliye kya chahiye aapko our rooms colour is okay ya change karein?”, Shubman asked. “Rooms, ka colour is good just need to change a little.”, Aarna said nd Shubman said done. “And mom i need to change the walk in closet too., Nd yeah my room is not sound proof ao if has to be done.”, Shubman said nd the boys coughed. And RohiRat pretends as if they didn't heard anything. Listening him Aarna looked up nd Shubman winked at her she widened her eyes nd looked at here nd there.

After the dinner the elder clan itself in the living room. And the youngsters goes to Shubman’s room to sit nd talk. As after sometime they are gonna get ready for Shubman’s b'day bash which was arranged in there resturant itself.

        ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━
The end.

Hey guys how are you'll.

I hope you all are doing fine!

The chapter is here finally.

Do let me know how you find it.

And wishing you'll a happy weekend.
💕

Words count:- 2155+ so please vote comment nd share ❤️📍

❤️P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 79 6
Presenting you guys the instagram book of Soulmates hope you like 💮🌸 gonna meet you inside with some perfect pictures and 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓼𝓶...
3.8K 109 8
Shubman Gill who is very charming, Witty & powerful Rising cricketer just like his two brothers. Ashi Kohli, a calm, sweet and Soft hearted girl who...
6.4K 231 15
What will happen when an Indian cricket falls for an ordinary girl but get to know about her identity
29.1K 1.1K 29
"What is it about you that drives girls crazy?" I asked him. He laughed standing up from beside me and held his hand out for me. I placed my hand in...