The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 51

236 6 0
By Silver-Tigress

Vivian's P. O. V:

I push open the huge set of double doors and Rogue, Frosch and I enter a large room with a throne like hair at the far end. On it sits a woman with one black hair and red eyes. She wears a sleeveless black shirt with a red tie and black skirt with tall black boots on her feet. The woman sits with her knees crossed and cheek in hand as her elbows rest on the armrests.

"I'm impressed you made it this far, Sabetooth and Fairy Tail," The red eyed woman says, causing us to stop. "I'm even more impressed that you not only too out my guild members but my S-class wizards, too."

"Tsukiyomi," I say lowly.

"You've trespassed on my guild hall. I'll kill you, Flash, and take him as my prize," She says, pointing first to me then to Rogue.

"Over my dead body!" I growl as I set Rogue on the floor and grip my rapier. "Oblique!" I thrust my sword forward and bursts of green light shoot for the woman.

"Magic Gem: Explosive Gem," Tsukiyomi says before sending out a silver stone that glows before exploding. I cry out as I'm thrown back.

Tsukiyomi sends another at me but I manage to dodge it this time.

"Oblique!" I fire bursts of green energy at the red eyed woman but she dodges them.

Tsukiyomi throws even more exploding stones at me, but I manage to evade them.

"Starburst!" I call before I thrust my rapier at the woman. I reach Tsukiyomi and thrust my rapier at her.

She dodges and throws more exploding stones at me.

"Shadow Dragon Roar!" Rogue sends forth a blast of shadows at the guild master who dodges the attack.

"Flash Fire!" I whip my head around to see Tsukiyomi send out a wave of intense heat. I summon my Valkyrie shield and get in front of Rogue to block the blast. I grit my teeth as I brace myself against it. When it dies down, Rogue dashes forward with shadows around his hand.

"Shadow Dragon Slash!"

"Hellhound's Life Rending Claw!" Dark energy engulfs her entire hand like a claw.

Rogue and Tsukiyomi slash at each other with their claws. Rogue grunts when his right arm is scratched by the claws.

Tsukiyomi smiles.

"Rogue!" I gasp. Rogue looks at me with a twisted expression on his features. I stare in horror before I whip a glare at Tsukiyomi. "What did you do?!"

Tsukiyomi explains, "That's my Life Rendering Claw spell. First, he'll lose his sanity and reasoning. Then he'll lose his senses and control over his body. Lastly, I can can quickly compress and decompress the malefic energy upon contact to increase its cutting power or propel Rogue back at high speeds. You've no chance of saving him."

With tears threatening my eyes, I launch at Tsukiyomi with Shooting Star spell. She creates her barrier with her Magic Gem to block me.

"Flash Fire!" I'm hit with a wave of heat that sends me back. Tsukiyomi slashes at me with her Life Rendering Claw but I dodge her attack, blocking with my rapier. "Instantaneous Burn!" Tsukiyomi thrusts out her hands and grabs my arms. I scream as fire seems to course through them, burning my armor.

Tsukiyomi finally releases me and strikes my left leg, creating another nasty burn. I drop to one knee as I lean on my rapier.

"My magic is what gave me my alias Guardian of the Underworld. I'll finish you off but I'll look after Rogue for you, Flash."

Tsukiyomi thrusts her hand at me but I barely manage to avoid a blast of heat, watching it explode on the floor. Tsukiyomi fires more explosions at me, but none of them land. I blink my eyes when the space in front of me starts sparking. It grows bigger but then there's an explosion that forces me back with a cry.

I lean up on my hands and look to Rogue. He turns to me and lunges for me. I gasp but manage to evade him.

"Rogue, it's me! Vivian. You don't want to hurt me—your mate. Please!" I beg, but Rogue continues to slash at me with Shadow Dragon Slash.

Tsukiyomi laughs, "I'm afraid he won't hear you. He's lost his mind."

I go to dodge another attack, but Rogue slashes my arm and throws me to the ground with cry of pain.

"Roguey, please! Stop this," I beg, tears forming in my eyes as he straddles me.

"I don't want to stop," He says before he brings his claws down on me. I gasp before I jerk my head to the side, and his claws strike the floor. This goes on for five more minutes before I bring up my free arm and thrust it taunts his chest, throwing Rogue off me. He hits the ground while grunting.

I take that chance to attack Tsukiyomi with Crescent Slash. She dances away from it. I perform Seven Deadly Sins and manage to finally hit her, causing the red eyed woman to stagger.

I cry out in rage as I thrust Linear at her, striking Tsukiyomi, and again, and again, and again, and again. I do this for a couple more minutes before she throws me back with a blast of heat.

I cry out sharply as I hit the ground and tumble until I land on my stomach, my rapier landing near Rogue.

Tsukiyomi stalks towards me with purpose in her steps, heat swirling in her hand. "You will regret that." I scream as she hits me with a heat blast. Tsukiyomi continues this for what feels like eternity. I was almost completely unconscious when Tsukiyomi raises her hand swirling with heat yet again. "Now, die!"

I brace myself for the impact.

However, just as the black haired woman brings her hand down, the pink tip of my rapier bursts through her chest, right where her heart is. We both freeze for a moment.

Tsukiyomi coughs blood before the sword is pulled free. She collapses heavily and I stare in shock at Rogue as he drops my rapier.

"R-Rogue..." I stutter. He looks at me, but his eyes are crazed. Rogue looks like he's about to attack me but he suddenly collapses and passes out. My eyes jerk wide with worry as I force myself to my feet and drop beside him, hands on his shoulders, dispelling my requip.

Frosch cries as he races over, "Is Rogue okay?!" Frosch reaches us and puts his paws on Rogue's shoulders as well. "Rogue..."

I say, "He's unconscious from magic power depletion and his wounds. Let's get him back to Fairy Tail. Wendy will heal him." I pick the Dragon Slayer up and carefully place him on my shoulders, ignoring the flare of pain from my own wounds.

Frosch floats through the air beside me as we leave the Scarlet Shadows guild.

                         🗡🗡🗡

We soon make it back to Magnolia, the Shadow Dragon Slayer still slumped over my shoulders, but I ignore the stunned stares I'm receiving from the civilians as I trudge my way to the guild hall.

As soon as I reach it, I throw the doors open. Every head in the place turns and gasps fill my ears. I see Mira throwing a hand to her mouth as I stop just in the doorway.

"Viv!" Lucy screams out in shock at my appearance as she jumps to her feet, causing Natsu to as well.

"What the hell happened?!" Natsu demands as he, Happy and Lucy race over.

I was struggling to keep upright as I reply, feeling exhaustion wash over me, "It's Rogue, he needs Wendy to heal him. Where is she?"

Natsu snaps back, "Forget that, look at yourself! You look like you're about to collapse! How in the heck did you manage to make it back here?!"

"Never mind that, or me. Please, just get Wendy," I beg, taking shaky breaths.

"I'll get her!" Happy offers before flying off to look for the Sky Dragon Slayer.

Lucy says, "Here, take Rogue up to the infirmary. You should rest there, too, Viv."

I nod my head and follow Lucy and Natsu up the stairs. Makarov follows us as well. In the infirmary, Natsu helps me to gently set the Cheney on a bed before I collapse in a chair beside him. Lucy pulls the white blanket over my mate, up to his shoulders.

As she does, I give Makarov my report.

"I see. I'll go and let Sting know," He offers.

I say gratefully, "Okay. Thanks, Gramps."

"I'm grateful that both of you came back alive. You can have the next few days off to recover from your job, Viv,"The Dreyar says, making me nod my head, before exiting the room. A moment later and Wendy and Erza rush in, shock and worry on both their faces.

Wendy wants to heal me right away, due to my head wound, but I urge her to heal my mate first. Erza wanted to protest against it but the look I give both of them silences Erza.

I watch intently as Wendy tends to Rogue's wounds. When she finishes, Wendy heals my wounds.

Finishing, the bluenette asks, "There. How does that feel, Viv?"

I say gratefully, "Much better. Thank you."

"You really gave us a heart attack there, Viv," Says Lucy.

"Sorry about that. It was hectic at Scarlet Shadows," I say.

"Still, to have taken out an entire dark guild by yourself..." Erza murmurs, trailing off.

I say, "But I didn't do it alone. Roguey helped, too." I glance at my mate who is sleeping, Frosch curled up beside him. I might give Rogue some space to rest alone for awhile. I rise to my feet. "I think I'll take a walk."

"Are you sure? Don't you think you should be resting?" Lucy asks.

"I'll be fine. I no longer feel like I'm about to keel over," I say. I leave the guild hall and close up my white jacket as it's starting to snow.

                      🗡🗡🗡

I I walk through the streets of Magnolia. I haven't seen Juvia since she left to make that scarf, nor Gray, all day, for that matter.

Wonder what's up with him...

I notice a familiar blue haired girl sitting on the steps by a canal, alone. When I get closer I realise it's Juvia, her knees bunched up to her chest with her arms resting atop them. I hear her crying.

I say as I approach, "This isn't like you; you're too upbeat for tears. What happened?"

"Juvia is the worst!!" She cries as she grips the hem of my blue-green skirt.

"If Juvia had known, she wouldn't have done it! You've gotta believe me, Viv!" I blink my hazel eyes a couple of times when the Lockser blows her nose in my skirt.

Juvia begins to tell me about how she learned today is Gray's master's, Ur, death from Lyon who had come to visit him, as I sit down on the step beside Juvia,

Juvia says with her head in her arms, "The anniversary of the saddest day of his life, and Juvia tried to make it about herself. Juvia feels like such a selfish fool. And there's no way to fix it."

"Erza may have convinced you to go along with the present idea, but it was me who suggested you make Gray that scarf. That makes me the fool," I say gently.

"Nice try. But Juvia knows it's all her fault," She says quietly. I look at the canal flowing by.

"To be honest, I doubt that Gray is upset with you," I tell her.

"Why wouldn't he be? Juvia chased him down and harassed him on the day his master died."

"It's only one date, though. Every time one passes, countless lives are lost and born. Everyday is someone's anniversary for something. Good or bad. But, no matter what today meant for you last year, it's whatever you make of it now. You took this day and made the most you could with it. Gray needed to see that," I say.

Juvia gasps softly as she looks up at me. "You really mean it?"

I smile as I turn my head and nod once at Juvia.

Tears form in her eyes and she wraps her arms around me, burying her face in my chest as she cries. I return the embrace.

I murmur softly as I hold her, "There, there. You're okay."

Once I'd calmed Juvia down enough, I start making my way back to the guild hall. Along the way, I walk past Gray wearing a grey scarf. It looks a bit big, but still warm.

I pause and tilt my head as I smile back at him.

                        🗡🗡🗡

I spend the night in the infirmary with my mate, as Wendy has said he'll wake up today. I lie next to Rogue with my head on his chest, fingers gripping his shirt.

I didn't have a good night's sleep as I was worried about Rogue. But in the morning, I feel a gentle hand on my head, stroking it. I look up only to gasp happily at the sight of Rogue awake, looking like his usual self.

"Roguey," I murmur before I hug him, which he returns. I pull back and smile down at him in immense relief. "How do you feel?"

He says, "Better. Where are we?"

"The Fairy Tail infirmary," I reply.

Frosch wakes up and rubs the sleep from his eyes. He gasps happply at the sight of Rogue awake. "Rogue, you're awake!" I sit back as Rogue hugs his Exceed patner.

"I'm fine, Frosch."

Frosch tells him, "Viv-chan carried you here on her back."

I blush as Rogue stares at me in surprise, though there's a pink blush on his own face. "Thank you, Viv."

"It was nothing, really. I'm just glad to have you back, is all."

I ask Mira to bring breakfast up for us and I eat it with Rogue. Afterwards, he says he has to go back to Sabertooth. I walk to the train station with him while wearing a new outfit, which is a sleeveless yellow and white dress with a small bow at the waist:

"Thank you for helping me on my job, Viv," Rogue says as we stand at the station.

"No need to thank me, Roguey. I'm just glad that you're with me now," I tell him softly, cupping Rogue's cheek. I lean forwards and press my lips to his. Rogue wraps his arms around my waist and deepens the kiss.

The conductor announces the train for Rogue's hometown is about to leave, causing Rogue and I to reluctantly pull back. I caress his right cheek, fingers lightly brushing over his silky bangs.

"I'll see you later, Viv-chan," Murmurs the Cheney.

"Of course," I say in agreement. I make give him one last quick hug before doing the same to Frosch. Then I watch as they board the train back to Sabertooth before I return to the guild hall.

🗡🗡🗡

"Juvia owes you an apology," Juvia says sincerely as she bows before Gray in the guild hall that morning. "Lyon told me about what happened, and, Juvia just..."

"Don't do that," Gray tells her. "I was a jerk. I should apologise to you. I'm sorry."

"Juvia wants to make up for her mistake..." Juvia says as she pulls out a huggy pillow with herself printed on it and shoved it at Gray, causing him to become stunned. "So I made you a huggy pillow! Here, do whatever you want with it!"

"No way!"

"It's also in commemoration of our 414th day anniversary! So, you know! It'd be pretty rude not to take it!" Juvia tells him.

"It's creepy! Take it back!" Gray yells as he shoves it back at the Lockser.

"'Creepy'?! Then, what kind of present do you want me to get you?!" Juvia demands as she shoves it back at him.

"I'm telling you, food!" Natsu says from the Second Floor. We're currently watching the scene from up here. And by we, I mean, me, the Exceeds, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy and Elfman.

"I'll keep saying it: fish, fish!" Happy cheers.

"Nah! Give him something that has breadth!" Elfman says, punching his fists.

"Oh, I'll show you breadth!" Gajeel says as he scoots in while strumming his guitar in a white suit with a hat.

"Now, I'm wondering," Wendy says to me, "what is Gray supposed to do with that kind of pillow?"

"How would I know? Ask Erza-nee!" I respond with an irritated expression.

Erza murmurs, "Never a calm moment. Never a dull one, either, though. Things are just the way I like them."

Juvia giggles as she says, "That's right! If you get bored, then you just need to try harder!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 380 30
Lucy had lost her memories when she was young. when she turn 18 she get her memories back and her mate what will the guild said,will they turn there...
6.3K 233 24
y/n is the ice dragon slayer of fairy tail. natsu is the fire dragon slayer of fairy tail. before sting and rogue rose to fame, y/n and natsu were kn...
3.5K 44 14
Time period: After Grand Magic Games Further stories (from the anime or manga) updated after is not tied to this fanfic. Note: I don't own Fairy Tai...
81.1K 1.2K 58
Kumiko Kurisutaru has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. She's known as the youngest S-class wizard in Fairy Tail...