Healed Present

By danka0529

*SEQUEL TO DAMAGED PAST* Celeste De Luca's worst nightmare i back to haunt her, Will Aaron be able to put his... More

Intro and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
UPDATE!
Update 2!

Chapter 13

424 13 0
By danka0529

"What did you do with katie?" Celeste asked Susan now that they were in a quiet room, Celeste was standing with her arms cross and looked at Susan that was sitting on the chair holding her purse Hotch was standing behind Susan in the doorway with his arms crossed and watching Celeste.

"Why would you ask me that?" Susan asked in a calm tone.

"You and richard have been playing the happy family, When the truth is you've been separated. Why else didn't you realize he hasn't had a cigarette in over a month? He has no use for a new lighter" she said.

"Richard and I have been trying to work things out." She said calmly.

"Did you really believe that getting rid of that little girl would take away his sickness?

"You're not making a bit of sense." Susan said trying to make Celeste look like she didn't know what she was talking about, Celeste looked up at Aaron who looked at her and gave her the littles nod that if she wouldn't have been looking Celeste would have missed it. Celeste looked back down at Susan.

"Did it occur to you last week? After you saw on the news that a little girl was snatched from a local mall and found dead three days later?" Celeste said as she was starting to lose her calmness.

"Did you duct-tape her mouth, too? You know, if you do that to someone with asthma, they could die. But I guess you already figured that out." Celeste let out with a little anger in her voice as she walked closer to Susan.

"This was not supposed to happen to my family." She let out, Celeste raised a eyebrow to her.

"It didn't just happen, susan. You took her, a six years old vulnerable child who trusted you, who trusted your husband. You need to tell me where she is" Celeste let out as she got closer to her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Susan let out as she looked away, Celeste looked up at Hotch who was now holding somthing in his hand up to her, she then walked to him and grabbed the doll that Morgan brought back from the Jacobs house.

"This is how katie sees herself, self-loathing, dirty, disgusting." She said with more anger tone as she was holding the doll in front of susan's face.

"That is what your husband made her feel."

"No."

"Those nights that she would stay at your house, He would sneak into her room and tell her not to make a sound."

"No, please don't do this." Susan pleaded with her.

"Do you have any idea how terrified she must have been, How confused, while you lay awake protecting an animal Who will always have those urges and always has." Celeste said raising her voice as she was close to her face.

"Don't. Please don't." she said as she started to break.

"There's nothing left for you to protect, susan. Instead of shielding her from more pain, You blamed her for your own." Celeste let out even louder.

"No, no, no." Susan cried out.

"Yes, you did. You have robbed katie of her childhood, Are you gonna steal the rest of her life from her as well?"

"No! Enough!" Susan screamed at her.

"Where is she?" Celeste screamed back as she slammed her hands on the table as her emotions got to her and making Susan jump.

"Katie!"

"Katie!"  Hotch and Morgan quickly walked into the storage room that Susan told Celeste she had put Katie in.

"Pick it apart, guys...every box, every shelf." Hotch said to the group.

"Katie!"

"Katie!"

"Katie!" they said as they rushed in the room.

"This whole pile back here." Hotch said pointing in the back.

"I need two guys in this aisle. Check up in here." He then said.

"Jim, why don't you check this room." Hotch said pointing at the door.

"Katie!"

"You guys, in this room. Let's go." Morgan let out opening a door.

"Katie!"

"Katie!"

"I got her! I got her!" Hotch shouted. And he took Katie's little body out of the locker and laid her on the floor.

"Hey, we need a medic. Somebody move. Let's go." Morgan shouted.

"I can't feel a pulse." Hotch let out as he checked for a pulse.

"Tip her head back, open her airway. Ready? 1, 2..." Hotch started counting until the medic showed up and stared plugging her up, Hotch still doing compressions.

"Come on Katie" he whispered. Moments later the parents showed up.

"Katie!" Beth shouted.

"Come on, sweetie. Come on, sweetie. Wake up" Paul said as he held his crying wife. Minutes went by and the machine started beeping. Hotch stopped compressions and Katie started coughing. Morgan looked at the parents who were crying, Paul looked at him and gave him a nod. The medic grabbed Katie and put her on the board.

Celeste walked out of the mall with her hand around Susan's handcuffed wrist walking her to the police car as her husband was being escorted to another car by a police officer. Once in the car and the door was close, Celeste turned and looked around. Katie was with her parents being rolled to the ambulance and Reid and Morgan were talking with Jeremy, she then turned her head towards the mall where she saw Hotch and Jim talking, she started making her way towards them.

"Thing is there's still a guy out there who hasn't been caught."

"I know. And there always will be. But today we made a difference." Hotch said.

"Tell you one thing, if I had a kid back home, I wouldn't still be standing here." Jim said as he looked at Hotch, who looked at him knowing what he met he gave him a litlle smile.

"I'll see you around." Jim said extending his hand, Hotch did the same.

"Take it easy." Hotch said as they shook and Jim then walked away, Hotch looked as Celeste walked up to him.

"Amazing work" he said, she gave him a little smile.

"You saved that little girl" she said, Hotch let out a deep breath as he looked towards the ambulance.

"Can we go see Jack?" she ask, he gave her a nod and they both walked away towards the SUV.

Aaron was driving and they were both quiet all the way to Jessica's house. He got in in the drive way and didn't have time to put the car in park that Celeste was already getting out she had took her shoes off, she quickly made her way towards the front door. She knocked gently on the door and waited. The door open and a sleepy Jessica looked at her.

"Celeste?" she said confused.

"Hey where's Jack?" Celeste asked as she gently pushed pass the blonde.

"Down the hall to you right" she said as she watched Celeste make her way down the hall, Jessica turned and looked at Aaron who just got at the door.

"sorry, we had a rough case" he said, Jessica nodded to him and gestured for him to walk in.

"You want anything to drink" Jess asked, Aaron shook his head as he slowly made his way down the hall towards the room where his son was sleeping. He got to the door and looked into the room that was only lit up by a little blue light. His eyes landed on the little bed where Jack was tucked in. Then he heard it the little sniffle, Celeste was on her knees beside the bed with both her elbows on the bed and her hands together and whispering. Aaron watched as Jack turned in bed, then he heard.

"Celeste?" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Hey baby" she said choked up.

"Why are you crying?" he asked sitting up.

"I'm crying because I missed you and I love you so much" she said. Aaron watched as his son wrapped his tiny arms around Celeste's neck.

"I love you" he said, Celeste wrapped her arms around his little body and held him tight againts her body.
Aaron walked in the room and sat on the bed he reached for Celeste cheek and wiped her tears that were rolling down. She then open her arm to him and he wrapped his arms around both of them. They stayed like that for a few seconds, until Aaron back up.

"Alright bud, you go back to bed and I'll pick you up tomorrow" he said tucking him in after Celeste laid him back down.

"Ok. Love you Daddy" he said in a sleepy tone as he grabbed his teddy and snuggled with it. Celeste and Aaron got up and walked out of the room, Aaron closed the door a little then turned towards Celeste who was wiping her eyes on with her hand, he then took a step closer to her and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her in him.

"he's safe" Aaron whispered as he kissed the top of her head, they stayed in each others arms for a good five minutes, Celeste then slowly backed away and wiped her.

"Okay?" he asked, Celeste nodded to him. Aaron took a step towards her she looked up at him and he bend down and kissed her.

"I...Love...You" he said between kisses, Celeste gave him a little smile.

"Love you too" she said. Aaron smiled at her before starting to walk back towards the main rooms, With Celeste fallowing him. Jessica was sitting on the couch, she looked up at them.

"Sorry to barge in" Celeste let out, Jessica smiled at her.

"No worries" she said getting up.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Aaron said as they walked to the door.

"Me and you need to hangout and get into some wine" Jessica then said as she smiled at Celeste. Celeste let out a laugh.

"Soon I promise" Celeste stepped closer and gave her a hug, Jessica hugged her back.

"Have a good night" Celeste let out as she backed up.

"You to beautiful" she said as she stood a the door while they walked back to the car. Aaron started the car up and got on the road again.

"You coming home with me?" he asked, Celeste put her head on the head reast and looked at him with a smile.

"You would love that wouldn't you" she said, Aaron let out a chuckle.

"It was a rough day, just thought maybe you would want to talk about it or drink" he let out, Celeste let out a hum.

"I think I'm going to go home; I have to apologise to that Liam dude" she said. Aaron let out a laugh.

"Since when do you apologise?" he said, Celeste smacked him on the arm as they both laughed. Aaron got to her house, and parked the SUV behind her SUV.

"Alright, I'll see you maybe tomorrow?" Aaron question, Celeste smiled at him.

"Will see" she said with a smile.

"Have a good night baby" he said leaning over the console and giving her a kiss, their kiss was full of passion after a few moments they disconnected, both out of breath.

"God I'm rethinking my plans" Celeste let out. Aaron let out a chuckle.

"Get out of here before I let you" he said sitting back in his seat. Celeste let out a laugh as she got out of the car and grabbed her stuff in the back, she closed the door and made her way to the house making sure to sway her hips side to side to give him a show. Celeste made her way to the door and unlocked it. The sound of the tv and little chatter could be heard from the door. She closed the door and locked it, then put her stuff at the bottom of the stairs. She made her way towards the living room where her sister and roomate were sitting.

"Hey! Long time no see" Gabrielle let out at she was sitting in the chair. Celeste smiled at her and made her way around the couch and let herself fall down as she let out a deep breath.

"So how was your couple of days been, haven't seen you since the fashion show" Gabby let out.

"Well, let's see After that show I went to Aaron's and had awesome sex..."

"WAIT! Your guys actually did it!" Gabrielle asked, Celeste nodded to her with a little shy smile.

"GOD! About damn time!" her sister let out.

"Anyways, so yeah and then we had a emergency case at the mall, and I just got back"

"did it have to do with that little girl they found dead last week" Octavia asked, Celeste shook her head.

"we thought it was, but it was in the family issue"

"that's horrible" Octavia then said, Celeste just let out a hum in agreement. She then looked at her best friend.

"So...Liam?" she asked, Gabrielle started laughing and Celeste looked at her sister and smiled.

"did I scare him" Celeste asked, Gabrielle nodded with a chuckle.

"he looks nice" Celeste then said as she looked at Octavia again.

"He is"

"How long?"

"About a month" she said, Celeste smiled at her best friend.

"well I'm happy for you" she said smiling. Octavia smiled at her.

"I'm happy too" she then said. They all turned and watched the tv, Celeste then looked at her sister and then her best friend, she then let out a deep breath.

"ummm, I have something I need to tell you guys" she said, both of them looked at her kinda worried. Celeste looked down at her hands for a second then looked straight ahead.

"So I'm moving with Aaron" she said in one breath. It was quiet for a moment as all three were looking at each other. A huge smile appeared on Octavia and Gabrielle's face.

"Fuck! About time for that too" Gabrielle said as she stood up and jumpped on the couch on her sister in a big hug.

"So when do I get your room?" Gabby let out, Octavia let out a laugh and Celeste a chuckle.

"well I need to pack my stuff" she said. Gabrielle pushed off her and stood up.

"Let's start right now" she said making her way  to the kitchen, then she walked back with three glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Let's go ladies!" she shouted as she started making her way up the stairs. Celeste stood up and looked at Octavia.

"She's just to much" she said as she started walking towards the stairs, Octavia laughed as she stood and fallowed her.

Saturday morning rolled around and the sun shined threw Celeste's room hitting her in the face, she let out a groan as she rolled around in bed and sat on the side with the sun hitting her back. Celeste rubbed her eyes and looked around the room, there were boxes everywhere . they packed almost everything only went to bed at four in the morning, Celeste reached for her phone and looked at it. It was almost noon and no messages, Celeste got up and put on her baggy sweats and sport bras her hair was down and flowing around her.

She made her way out of her room and down the stairs, Celeste could hear talking in the kitchen, she made her way towards the voices and the stopped a the door she raised her eyebrows as she saw the man she almost shot in the face. She watched as he reached for a coffee that was in a foam tray.

"truce" he said extending the coffee towards her. She walked to the counter and grabbed the startbuck and took a drink.

"You trying to win brownie points?" she asked him after taking a sip of her favorite drink, he smiled at her.

"Is it working?" he asked, Celeste gave him a little side smile.

"I'm sorry that I pointed my gun in you face" she said walking around and taking a seat next to him, Liam let out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry that I scared you" he said. Celeste gave him a smile and then looked at Octavia who was smiling at both of them on the other side of the counter.

"look at you two getting a long"  Octavia let out, Celeste gave her a little grinny smile.

"Where is my lovely sister on this fine Saturday" Celeste then asked, Liam let out a chuckle.

"She flew out of here like a bat out of hell, just repeating "oh my fucking god" Octavia let out, Celeste looked at her.

"Weird" Celeste let out, she then looked at the guys sitting beside her.

"So Liam, tell me about yourself?" she said, Liam almost chocked on his coffee.

"ummm, well I'm thirty six and I'm a physical therapist at the hospital" he said, Celeste looked at him for a moment then at her roommate.

"Wait! Your two met at your therapy" she said pointing at Octavia who look embarrassed.

"YOU totally did!" Celeste shouted.

"in her defence, I made the first move" he said, Celeste let out a giggle. Celeste phone started ringing.

"Well on the plus side, your know al her dirty little secrets so your good to go" Celeste said as she walked out of the room answering her phone.

"Hi"

"Hey Celeste it's Emily"

"Hey, what's up?"

"we haven't hung out in a while, so me and JJ are going to met up with Pen, wanna come?"

"yeah! That sounds like fun"

"Perfect, were meeting at JJ's just because you know she has the kids" she said with a little laugh.

"alright, meet you guys there later"

"Sounds good, bring booze" emily said before hanging up, Celeste let out a laugh as she hung up.

~~~~~~~
Hi peeps!

Just wanted to let you all know that the reason I did a double publish this week is because we're moving into our new house on the weekend into next week. So that being said my next chapter will be publish on December 7.

Thank you so much for the read !

LOvE yOu AlL 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 550 28
♕𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
44K 536 33
Aaron Hotchner gets some news about one of his members, Emily Prentiss. Little did the team know, he developed some feelings towards her. As the big...
112K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
3.2K 45 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...