amori's peace

Galing kay naiithewriterr

š™Ŗš™§š™—š™–š™£ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™® | š™—š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™žš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™—š™šš™Øš™© š™ š™žš™£š™™š™– š™”š™¤š™«š™š I went silent j... Higit pa

chap.1
chap.2
chap.3
chap.4
chap.5
chap.6
chap.7
chap.8
chap.9
chap.10
chap.11
chap.12
chap.13
chap.14
chap.15
chap.16
chap.17
chap.18
chap.19
chap.20
chap.21
chap.22
chap.23
chap.24
chap.25
chap.26
chap.27
authors note
chap.28
chap.29
chap.30
chap.31
chap.33
chap.34
chap.35
chap.36
chap.37
chap.38
chap.39
chap.40
chap.41
chap.42
a/n clearing some things up

chap.32

16.9K 509 44
Galing kay naiithewriterr

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"Yo ass ain't tell me yo fucking daddy is Keenan" Von said as we pulled up to a restaurant.

"Well you didn't ask" I shrugged looking at this relatively nice ass restaurant "more like you tell me we were going on a date" I said to him biting on my bottom lip to suppress my excitement.

Maybe him and relationships do mix. Who fucking knew?

He opened up the car door unbuckling my seatbelt I held onto his hand and got out the car pulling down my dress we walked into the restaurant.

"Reservations for Von" he said to the waiter and he ticked off his name and took us to a table in the back of the restaurant it was real quiet down here, not much going on he placed down our menu's and poured some water into the glass.

Thanking him, he nodded his head and said "let me know when you're ready to order" and walked away, I looked down at the menu seeing The Chef's Choice, Soup & Salad, Small Plate and Mains I scanned over The Chef's Choice it contained things that I didn't know but the steak.

And I ain't a big fan of steaks so I looked further down and saw something called Chef Shrimp Scampi it included jumbo shrimp sauced in garlic, and butter with creamy pasta.

Ushy gushy pasta for me please.

The waiter came back a lil too quick for me "you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah can I get the shrimp scampi please" and the waiter nodded writing the order down on the notepad.

"And for you sir?"

"Lemme get the grilled steak, well done" and the waiter nodded also writing down the order and then left but as he was leaving another waiter came and placed down garlic bread.

"Well done? Nigga you want rubber or sum?" I chuckled as I relive the memory of eating a well done steak can tell you neva again.

"Real niggas don't eat raw shit" he replied looking straight behind me. My eyes drifted back to the garlic bread that looked freshly made. The steam still rising out of it and the smell still vivid.

Now hypothetically speaking if I was to have sex with Von tonight.. hypothetically speaking.. remember the hypothetical.

Key word.

Would I want the taste of garlic bread on my breath.. no.
But am I going to eat it regardless? Hell yeah. So grabbing a piece of the garlic bread of the joint.

I broke a piece off and put it in front of Von's mouth he looked down at the piece of bread and then at me taking it out my fingers with his teeth "nice right?"

"Mhm" he hummed.

Sooner or later the waiter came back with our orders "a shrimp scampi for you" he said placing down my food "and well done grilled steak for you" he said once again placing down Von's order.

I looked at his food and that steak looked a lil too good he also had a side of mac and cheese that came with it so luckily he ain't finna be hungry later on.

"So tell me what's with the date?"

"Ain't nun too special about it, I wanted to take a pretty lady out to eat" he replied cutting a piece of his steak and putting it in his mouth.

"Is it good?"

"Could be betta" this nigga is so hard to please.

I swirled the pasta onto the fork and took a bite of it, I ain't had one of these before so I didn't know what to expect but it just tasted like Linguine which I think it is if I ain't mistaken.

"Here have some" I put it toward his mouth and he moved forward to take it off after a few more bites I got sick of it so I just ate all of the garlic bread cause it was so good for no reason.

"I want a dessert" I muttered I waited for a waiter or waitress to pass so I can get one of them a few seconds later a waitress walked past.

"Excuse me" I called out to her and she walked towards the table, "can I order my dessert?"

"Sure" she pulled out her notepad and I didn't waste no time in ordering because I already knew what I wanted.

"Could I get the red velvet cake with the Rum and Raisin ice cream?" She wrote that down but before she left I quickly asked "can you make that two?" And she nodded.

I looked down at Von's plate seeing that he finished off both the steak with the mac and cheese "so much for coulda been better" I muttered under my breath causing him to lightly chuckle.

The waitress came out with my dessert and I couldn't wait to eat it she placed it in front of us at the same time, "enjoy" added and walked off to serve another table.

I took a piece of the cake with the spoon and then scooped up the ice cream all of the flavours mixed so well together if I didn't have these heels on I would've ran laps around this restaurant.

Taking a quick picture of Von on his phone I put my phone down and ate the rest of the dessert.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We had now left the restaurant and I was wishing that I got a take away box of that red velvet cake with the Rum and Raisin ice cream because that dessert put me in a trance and now I can't stop thinking about it.

But I don't know how they would've put it in a take away box but they should figure out it because I will go there just to order that and take it home with me or order it online if they got that service currently running.

And they better to cause I'll rate they shit outta one out of five stars on google reviews and tell the public that roaches were fighting in my soup.

But other than that they were amazing.

Von wasn't abouta to tell me the other location, cause every time I bring it up that nigga straight up ignores me like I don't even exist.. what a lame ass nigga.

He finally pulled over into a parking lot with them security guards stationed at the entrance, he drove over to the window "room number?" The security guard at the post asked.

"308" Von replied.

The guard typed some things up on the computer "TreyVon Henderson?"

"Yea" he replied knowing that he hate when people call out the full gov.

"Alright go straight ahead" he pressed a button causing the gate to open, Von drove straight and parked up in the empty parking space he turned off the engine and we both got out.

He took my hand and brought us inside of the hotel he pressed the elevator button and the elevator came down stepping on he pressed the third floor and waited for the elevator to come to a stop.

We got off and he took us to a room he swiped the key card along the reader and opened the door, I was first greeted with candles put all along the side of the hotel floor with rose petals leading the way inside.

I walked further into the room following the candles and the rose petals to see the bed decorated with "be my wife?" I pouted my lip and turned my head as I walked towards him nodding my head yes.

I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my head swaying us side to side the moment came to an end I turned back around to see more petals leading out somewhere following them I was then greeted with more candles and rose petals.

But this time with low music, a jacuzzi, champagne and a box?

Von opened it and said "promise ring" he took my hand and slid the ring on my finger the size perfectly fitted.

"How you know my ring size?"

"I measured it when you was sleeping" he shrugged putting his arm around my shoulder "I bought some clothes and shit for us so we can freshen up" he spoke up after we stood in silence for a little minute.

With me thinking about all the crazy stories I coulda told my moms knowing she was waiting at home ready to spill the tea pushing all them thoughts to the side "do I get a bathing suit?" And he nodded.

"Niyah left one for you in the bathroom"

"Thank you" I walked away from savouring every single moment storing it in my long time memory so when I get these negative thoughts I got these positive thoughts to help me think that nothing in my life always has to be so negative.

After my counsellor told me I should start looking at the positive sides of life, I haven't been happier, of course I be getting a slip up every now and then but this piece of advice I've been gripping onto since I started to get my therapy sessions back.

I walked into the bathroom and prayed Niyah didn't leave me no skin out bathing suit picking it up it was a black bikini, it had a ribbon where you tie it around your waist so it wasn't bad at all.

Looking at the note, see I don't always leave you in skin out outfittsss, chuckling at the note I put it in my purse and then picked up the toothbrush he had left with makeup wipes and all that.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited

A/n blessing y'all wit some chapters today🫣

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
1.4M 85.6K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
811K 14.2K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...