๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By KawiITStormz

๐ด ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ . More

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐••๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค
"Nasty Boy" ๐Ÿ˜ Pt. I
"Nasty Boy" Pt. II ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy" Pt. III ๐Ÿ˜
"Nasty Boy"Pt. IV (Finale) ๐Ÿ˜
"The Midnight Society" Pt. I ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. II๐ŸŒ“
"The Midnight Society" PT. III ๐ŸŒ—
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IV ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt.V๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VI ๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" Pt. VII ๐ŸŒ”
"The MidNight Society" VIII๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. IX ๐ŸŒ”
"The Midnight Society" Pt. X๐ŸŒ–
"The Midnight Society" X Pt. 2 ๐ŸŒ– (Finale)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt.2
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 3
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.4
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 5
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 6
Not Gon Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 7
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ PT.8
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extragenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“(Weekend Extravagenza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ (Weekend Extravangza)
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 9
Not Gonna Write You a Love Song ๐Ÿ“ pt. 10
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song๐Ÿ“ Pt. 11
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 12
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 13
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“pt. 14
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 15
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt.16
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“ Pt. 17
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 18
Not Gonna Write You A Love Song ๐Ÿ“Pt. 19
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 2
Own That Shi๐Ÿคซ Pt.3
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 4
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt.5
Own That Shi-๐ŸคซPt. 6
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.7
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 8
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt.9
OWN THAT SHI- ๐ŸคซPt. 11
Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 12
Own That Shi- pt. 13 ๐Ÿคซ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซฃ
๐‡๐€๐†๐†๐ˆ ๐๐ญ. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿซฃ

Own That Shi-๐Ÿคซ Pt. 10

473 18 54
By KawiITStormz

For first three days, Spirit was in a very dark place. She didn't wanna get out of bed. She didn't wanna eat.

She couldn't sleep and her wolf was annoying the fuck out of her.

She was whining for her attention but Spirit keep her at a distance.

Convincing herself she was human over and over but no matter how hard she tried, her wolf was still there whimpering scratching the invisible layer between the two of them.

Her wolf had killed someone and she would have to live with that...and what was worse she couldn't get that stinging feeling to go away.

Her mark completely healed hours after her departure but the pain was mentally still there. Spirit didn't want this life anymore but The Universe wasn't letting up.

Miliya came into the room and though Spirit sensed her, she didn't budge.

Placing her hands to her hips shaking her head, Amiliya walked over to the bed yanking the sheet off as Spirit flew right along with it, her body hitting the ground.

"Miliya what the hell!" She yelped

"Spirit I'm sorry but I cannot let you be cooped up in this room any longer" she sassed "You need food....and a shower".

Spirit groaned as she tried getting back in the bed but Miliya pulled her back

"Spirit I know what happened to you was awful but..." she flapped her arm "At some point you and Devantè need to talk".

"I can't face Devantè" she moped "Every time I think of him I think of that bite".

"Spirit it was the only way he could get your wolf to submit" she replied "She wasn't willing to let you out til she got to Yori".

"I know and I keep trying to convince myself of that"

"Then what's really the problem?" She asked. The two she wolves sat down before Spirit spoke up.

"I just don't think I'm cut out for this" she shrugged "I didn't look into the full description of being an Alpha's Mate

Miliya I'm a musician but Devantè wants to lead his pack and continue his on his legacy. I'm at a crossroads here".

"Did HE say that's what he wanted?" she inquired.

"No but it's written all over his face" she frowned "I wanna give him those things but not right now. We're just getting started and...".

"Hey your mate knows that" she placed her hand on her shoulder "I don't think he wants to take that away from you nor your brother".

"But...but what is he gonna do about the pack?" She asked.

"I dunno Spirit. That's a hard decision" she spoke "But you two will figure it out".

"...Miliya about this heating cycle bit" she paused "Does he have to bite me like that again?". Miliya sighed

"Kinda. When the time comes for you two to mate" she paused "You both have to mark one another to make it official".

"I don't think I'll be able to tolerate that kinda pain again Miliya" she frowned "Felt like my body was on fire".

"It's different Spirit" explained Miliya

"THAT bite was for your wolf being disobedient

That's why Devantè didn't wanna go through with it but he had to

And I can only imagine how excruciating it was sweetie I know it. But it was killing him on the inside trust me".

"I hate I ran out on him like that" she spoke "I wanted to tell him that it was okay but that shit hurt so bad".

"Your wolf is an Alpha Female Spirit and she's gonna be hella stubborn" Miliya informed "She's not like the others. She's tough

But if she's tough then so are you". Spirit stared at the floor

"Spirit you...you have to acknowledge she's there at some point" continued Miliya.

"But I'm scared" she whispered "I'm scared she'll kill again and Devantè's wolf will make her submit".

"She was just trying to protect you Spirit. I know it's difficult but that's just how wolves are.

They do things off instincts" she frowned

"Sometimes they can be hard-headed and vicious but majority of the time they're pretty chill creatures.

I don't want you to only see the bad side. There's some good in there too".

"And I wanna believe there is" she spoke out.

"Come on girl now be honest" she smacked "You didn't feel ANY sensation in that bite of his". Spirit smirked a little.

"My wolf did" she chuckled "I think she likes it rough".

"But what about YOU?" She eyed her. Spirit bashfully looked away.

"OOoOoo Iemme find out you's a closet freak" she pointed

"Well...there's this thing that he does with his tongue ring where he clicks it" she blushed

"And my insides just go crazy. It's the best sound in the world to me".

"I caught that" she nodded "You know what they say dudes with tongue rings are the biggest freaks".

"Shiiiddddd I'm trying to see what that be like" Spirit joked scratching her neck.

"So he used it on you?" Miliya crossed her arms.

"He did he did" she clicked her tongue "And it was too good. Climaxed four times".

"Bitch foourrr" she crossed her legs "See naw. Get up ya stanky ass up and shower because you and me are going shopping

and grab a bite to eat and you miss thang can tell me alll about it" she snapped her fingers.

Spirit giggled. It felt like she haven't laughed in such a long time. She got up and rush to the shower scrubbing away all her worries and cares.

Today was going to be different. She was still afraid but she knew her wolf loved and cared about her.

She realized how far they were willing to go, how much they were willing to sacrifice for the people that they love.

LOVE WAS ABOUT SACRIFICE...and both her wolves had shown her that.

Spirit wrapped herself in a towel and took a look in the mirror. She hasn't glanced at one since the change. It was the same girl staring right back at her.

Using her fingers, she analyzed her teeth and gums.

"Where are the instructions when you need em" she huffed "There's definitely no on and off button to becoming a wolf". Spirit closed her eyes

THE DIFFERENCE....THERE'S NO OFF SWITCH WITH ME.

LOOK AT ME SWEETFACE...I'M READY TO SEE YOUR WOLF

MY JOB IS TO PROTECT AND LOVE YOU

Spirit missed her mate's voice and how comforting it was. She wanted to snuggle up underneath him as they watched holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel.

Christmas would come soon and she wanted to spend it with him.

WHAT'S GOOD SPIRIT

Spirit jumped and spun around like someone was in the bathroom with her. Looking back in the mirror she titled her head

DA-DALVIN

THE ONE AND ONLY

OMG DAL I- YOU. HOW ARE YOU? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

I'M PRETTY GOOD. SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT. HOW YOU DOING?

I'M FINALLY OUT OF BED. FELL ON MY BUTT AND EVERYTHING THANKS TO MILIYA

*chuckles* SEEMS LIKE OUR OLD SPIRIT IS BACK

NOT ENTIRELY ALL THE WAY BUT I'M SLOWLY GETTING THERE. HOW'S K?

K'S DOING GREAT. HE'S RIGHT HERE

TELL HIM I SAID HEY

🐺

"Spirit said hey" spoke Dalvin to K.

K came by Dalvin's ear. SPOOKS WHATS GOOD KID?!. Dalvin brushed him off rubbing his ear

"I'm not a phone nigga" he grunted "It's telepathy"

"Oh my bad bro" smirked K. Dalvin shook his head and went back to talking to Spirit.

HE SAYS WHATS GOOD KID?

OH I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

WE MISS YOU TOO SPIRIT. WHEN YOU COMING HOME?

I DUNNO

DON'T YOU THINK THREE DAYS BEEN LONG ENOUGH. I MEAN SOONER OR LATER, YOU GUYS HAVE TO TALK.

YEAH MILIYA SAID THE SAME THING. I HAVE TO TALK TO BOTH OF THEM MY WOLF AS WELL

HE MISSES YOU SPIRIT. HE'S ACTING LIKE HE'S UNFAZED BUT I KNOW MY BROTHER. HE THROWS HIMSELF INTO WORK WHEN HE'S MISERABLE

WORK. WHAT KINDA WORK?

WELL WE'RE STILL OUT SEARCHING FOR....

OH. SHE STILL HASN'T SHOWN UP?

NO AND I'M STARTING TO GET WORRIED. MY WOLF IS GOING BALLISTIC.

I KNOW. I SEEN HIM...I HOPE THAT YOU DO FIND HER DALVIN. IF ANYONE CAN IT'S YOU

AND IF ANYONE CAN CHEER ME UP. IT'S YOU

The two went silent for a moment.

I LOVE YOU DAL

I LOVE YOU TOO SPIRIT. GET HOME SOON...PLEASE

I WILL...

Dalvin came to as his blue irises went back brown. The two continued walking the trenches of the snowy woods along with some of Oynx's men.

They sniff for any scent of Yori's but nothing was showing up. Devantè was determined to keep searching and no one objected. Even K was just as devoted.

"Yori!" called Dalvin cupping his gloved hands looking around. The silence was starting to become unbearable.

"Man I don't wanna think the worse but" paused Dalvin "I think she's really gone this time"

"Naw man don't lose hope yet" spoke K

"I just want her to come back" he frowned "All those times I avoided her and now she's in trouble because of my dumb ass".

"Yeah you were dumb like dumb as hell my boy" shrugged K "But it wasn't tensional".

"Still doesn't make it right" he sighed staring at the frosty trees. He remembered as pups, they use to run the woods together feeling the breeze of their coats living young, wild, and free.

Now Yori was gone because he didn't want her the way he wanted Spirit.

The two saw Devantè followed by Oynx heading towards them. There faces said enough.

"Still no sign of her?" asked Devantè. Dalvin shook his head looking down at his snow boots.

"I fucked up" he gritted "Like I always do".

"Dalvin no" Devantè grabbed his brother's shoulders "I won't let you go there. Just keep the faith man".

"I failed her De" he stifled "She could be...".

"Dalvin look at me" spoke Devantè. Dalvin peered into his brothers' hazels.

"If she were truly gone..." he paused "Your wolf would sense it. You two may have not mated but he'd know".

"De I just want her to come home" he frowned "Both of them". Devantè eyes grew sad as he brought his brother into a hug.

K and Oynx looked on as the brothers who shared the same feelings as them.

"I want them home too Dal" he grabbed his shoulder "That's why we can't lose hope".

"Why don't you just get her De?" asked Dalvin "At least you know where she is".

"Because I have to respect her space Dal" he answered "No matter how bad it's killing me".

"I talk to her earlier" Dalvin revealed "She's seems much better". Devantè was excited to hear the good news but kept composed.

"What are you gonna do when she gets back?" He asked

"I dunno" he shrugged "But either way I'll be happy to have her back".

🐺

Later that night all the she wolves were in Jazebelle/Mimi's cabin laughing and gossiping on the latest wolfsapade.

"Girl when I tell you Omar showed his ass last night" Mimi snapped with every syllable "Had me gone. Had my soul snatched

Ya girl had to pray after all the Sinful shit he did to me".

Spirit was so into the juicy details she didn't see Miliya behind her. She jumped then laughed grabbing the cup of Apple Cider from her hand as they both sat Indian Style.

"I hear you but Desmond ole Almoney self laid that pipe" squealed Jazebelle "But ya girl was still leaking ya feel me.

Dick thicka Uh Snicka"

Oh that wolf doesn't even have to touch me and I cum on command".

Spirit was stunned yet locked in to all of the she wolves' sex stories. She didn't expect it so sound this pleasurable. They could all write erotica the way they were going in on their boyfriends/mates.

"I know Miss Thang got the best of the best dick" Mimi smiled "Her boo being Oyyynnxxxx".

"And you know it" she smirked "Had my ass folded like a twisted pretzel. I flash him images every now and then".

"Girl" she gasped "That man is out doing the Wolf's work and you dirty minding him". They all started laughing

"Shit my Alpha ain't complaining" she twerked a little.

"When does this Mating thing happen?" Spirit asked.

"Sis said she ready to make it official" teased Mimi "Shit I don't blame you.

If I found out my nigha was a part of Blood Moon Royalty. I'd be planning my wedding RIGHT DAMN NOW!".

The girls laughed as they agreed.

"You'll know" shrugged Amiliya

"You both have to know it in your hearts that it's what you want. That's when your wolves interlock and you have little window of opportunity to mark each other then the bite seals the deal".

"And if you don't want to be mates?" she inquired "You all just...don't bite".

"Correct" answered Emani "Your bites are like your signatures. Without it, it doesn't complete the sacred bond". Spirit shook her head taking in the information.

"Are you NOT considering it?" tilted Jazebelle. Spirit stared at her mug not having a genuine answer to the question.

"I dunnooo" she whined "Being a wolf shifter is no fairytale I can say that. The human in me is bickering with my wolf instincts and it's all screwing with my head".

"Well I don't know much about De" she smiled rubbing her back "But I do know he's not the type to force you if you're not ready".

"It still haunts me..." she looked down "I can't believe I did that to...her". The rest of the she wolves looked to each other.

They heard about what Spirit had done to Devantè's wife but she chose her fate and if she had another opportunity, she'd do it again.

"That's because you're new to all of this" answered Miliya "You're part human and your conscious is getting the better of you".

"After what happened I wasn't sure I wanted to be one of you all" she peered up "But I also feel like this is where I belong. Like I was destined to be here...with Devantè".

"The Universe doesn't make mistakes" shrugged Mimi "You two were meant to be".

"I think...I think I'm ready to go home" spoke Spirit looking at Miliya who gave her a sweet smile.

"Home is where the heart is" she placed her hand on her shoulder "And it's with Devantè". Spirit sent back a reassuring smile.

"Guess I'll go get my things" she said "It was nice meeting you all and I will definitely be back". The girls all laughed as they waved her off.

Spirit was missing Devantè extremely too much but before she headed home she needed to have a chit chat with her wolf.

After zipping up her tote, she sat on the bed Indian Style, closed her eyes and put herself in a calming headspace before she channel her wolf.

Spirit opened her eyes and found herself in what looked like winter wonderland. She seen her here and this very spot. Squinting her eyes from the flurries, she looked around the field but her wolf wasn't in sight

She never named her...but what could I call her? Then an idea sparked into her head.

"NOEL! NOEL HERE GIRL!" Spirit called hoping that she could come running but there was only silence

Spirit sighed. She was probably upset or mad about her ignoring Noel for three days.

"Noel look..." she paused "This isn't easy for me. You take over my body and you killed someone after I asked you not to...I was afraid

But I know why you did it.

I was sulking in my own misery ignoring your needs as well. I don't know if we'll ever come to a common ground but I do wanna say thank you

Thank you for protecting me and turning me into a bad bitch I thought i never had". A crunch of branches sounded off as Spirit head shot up.

Noel and her beautiful coat came out from behind the trees looking at the familiar human like she was a stranger.

Spirit used the same tactic as Devantè holding her hands out to show she wasn't a threat, slowly getting down to her knees she got down to Noel level as she slowly crawled over.

"I'm not upset anymore Noel" she frowned "I didn't mean to leave you hanging". Noel whimpered as her body was continuously crouched down inching closer.

Spirit could sense the loneliness in Noel and it made her feel even worse.

"I'm sorry Noel" she teared "I should've never abandoned you. You are a part of me now and I won't leave again. Promise". Noel sat up face to face with Spirit.

She was still hesitant but Spirit gently roped her arms around Noel's neck and hugged her. Noel's neck rested on Spirit's shoulder and she could feel the warmth and sincerity in her human.

She was always a sweet person and she did feel bad about taking over body but she didn't regret. She had to claim what was hers even if it meant to the death.

Spirit finally let out a breath of nerves as the tears poured down. She was so glad they made up and she couldn't wait to get home so Noel and her wolf could reunite.

After releasing her grip, she looked at her wolf who indeed had the prettiest rose gold eyes ever and smiled.

"You ready to go home to our men?"

Noel yipped and danced around Spirit causing her to laugh. Guess Noel wasn't all that bad...when she got what she wanted.

🐺

K and Dalvin were sitting on the couch inside K's loft. Once again, there was no sight of Yori anywhere and Dalvin was devastated.

"Aye man" spoke K "You did all you could do. The rest is up to the Big Man".

"Big Wolf" corrected Dalvin "But it's pretty much the same thing". K didn't want to use his humor on Dalvin and he really wish Spirit was here so his mind would be put at ease for even just a moment.

Suddenly Dalvin sat up on his feet and raced over to the door. K knew he smelt something familiar but who it was. That part he didn't know.

Dalvin turned the turn and there Spirit was with her fist in the air about to knock.

"Oh thank Wolf" praised K sitting up

"Uhhh should've known you catch my scent" she stood there feeling silly. Dalvin quickly pulled her into his arms, bags dropped to the floor as they shared a meaningful hug.

He cried tears of joy wishing he could have the same feeling when Yori popped up but Spirit was damn close to it.

Missing Dal tremendously, she held on to his neck as tight as she could. She knew as soon as she was back with Devantè they wouldn't be able to share a moment like this again, so they did it now.

Dalvin finally let her go as she held his face. She then looked over towards K.

"You gonna run this time?" She teased

"Not by a long shot kid" smiled K as he opened his arms. Spirit came running towards K as she leaped onto him. He picked her up into a bear hug.

"Agghhh I missed you so much Spooks" he held tight "Had me going through this shit by myself". Spirit chuckled as he put her down.

"I know I'm sorry K" she fake pouted. Everyone stood looking at one another in silence.

"Umm I bet you're wondering why I came here instead of seeing De first".

"I MEAN WELL YEAH..YOU KNOW..CUZ I THOUGHT" K and Dalvin began rambling scratching their ears being goofy.

Spirit laughed but sighed.

"Have a seat" she ushered them over. The bandmates all took a seat waiting for Spirit to get whatever she had off her chest.

"How's the search with Yori going?" She asked before getting into it. K looked down while Dalvin frowned a little.

"It's no trace of her Spirit" he answered "She's not dead but she's not close by either". Spirit placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Dal" she frowned.

"Yeah me too" he whispered "I wished I could've done things differently".

"The Universe doesn't make mistake" she gave a small smile holding out her hand "Trust her". Dalvin smiled placing his hand into hers.

"So glad you're back Spirit" he tugged her hand a bit. "But what did you want to talk to us about?".

"Dalvin. What's gonna happen if..." she paused "If we decide to go on as Black Velvet. Will Devantè be able to be our manager?".

"It's a possibility but that would mean he would have to turn over his throne" Dalvin answered "He would no longer be Alpha". Spirit eyes grew hearing that Devantè would sacrifice his title for the sake of the band.

She looked at both her bandmates.

"What do you guys want to do?" She asked. Dalvin rubbed his forehand as he looked at K who tucked his lip in.

"That's for YOU to decide Spirit" replied Dalvin.

"Wha-" she stammered "How is it m-"

"I know we're suppose to take unanimous vote but we want you as Alpha Female to make that choice for us". Spirit switched back from Dal to K.

"I-" she heaved "I don't want make the wrong decision. This is all our lives we're talking about here".

"We know you won't make that mistake Spooks" answered K "It's like everyone said. The Universe chose you for a reason". Spirit looked down and bit her lip but Dalvin lifted her chin.

"An Alpha must never lower her head" he smirked "Don't tip the crown beautiful". Spirit nodded as light tears came from her face.

"Wherever decision you make. We will be right there with you" added K. Spirit sniffed a bit knowing in her heart what needed to be done.

"Well then its decided...".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 340 63
๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ-๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™— ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™š/๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
401K 38.7K 49
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ.
3.2K 147 16
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜บ.