The Black Flame Candle

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Hocus Pocus X Twilight Follow Sarah Sanderson daughter to find love. With a blonde vampire. š—£š—暝—² š—§š˜„š—¶š—¹ļæ½... More

Cast
Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen ļæ¼
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty ļæ¼
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Isabel Binx
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
Part twenty-eight
Part twenty-nine
Part thirty
Part thirty-one
Part thirty-two
Part thirty-three
Part thirty-four
Part thirty-five
Part thirty-six
Part thirty-seven
Part thirty-eight
Part thirty-nine
Part forty
Part forty-one
Part forty-two
Part forty-three
Part forty-four
Part forty-five
Part forty-six
Part forty-seven
Part forty-eight
Part forty-nine
Part fifty
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

Part twenty-four

1.2K 20 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

"Are you sure she'll be okay?" Audrey said walking with Edward to Bella's house. Edward looked at Audrey. "No but I want her to be safe" they get to her house. Bella walks up to them. "Walk with me," Edward says walking into the wood. Audrey smiles at Bella. Walking to Elizabeth who pulled up. "You ready, Cousin Audrey" Elizabeth said. "Yes, I'm ready Cousin Elizabeth. Just give me a minute"

Audrey goings up to Bella's room. Looking around. Pictures of Bella and the cousins are on the wall. Some of the Cullens, some of her and Edward. Oh, I don't want to do this. Audrey thought about looking around Bella's room. But instead placed a small box on her bed. Leaving the house. "Let's go, love," Audrey said to jasper. Who was waiting for her. At his car.

-Bella's POV-

"I promise, it will be like We never existed. Goodbye, Bella," Edward told me as I didn't see him leave. By the time I opened my eyes, he was gone. "Wait!" I said as I saw a leaf fluttering to the ground where he grazed a branch; the only indication of his direction. I hurried down the path, then ran. "Edward?!" I called out as I kept running, going deeper into the woods. I run through the woods, searching, reminiscent of my dream.

"Elizabeth! Ruth! Audrey!" It was getting darker and darker as I ran. I tripped and fell to the damp forest floor. I looked up, the trees spinning around me. I remained on the ground, curling on the ground, darkening shrouding me. The devastation was paralyzing me. I heard the faint sound of my name being called in the distance. I was too wrecked to respond. Rain begins to pour as I didn't register it.

After a while, I begin to hear an animal snuffling. It gets closer. It sounds large. Scary. Then I heard a whisper. "Move, Bella," Audrey whispered as I lifted my head, looking for him. I saw something instead. Something big, dark. Its eyes reflect light for a split second; they're inhuman, savage. I managed to drag myself to a cluster of trees and squeezed between them. Breathing hard, I closed my eyes, trying to disappear.

When my eyes opened again, I found myself floating several feet above the ground . Trees pass by. I was being carried

-𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

Half the town was gathered as a tired rescue party that included Mike and Jacob. Charlie, beside himself with worry, pores over a map with Billy and Harry Clearwater. "I'll call the Cullens again. Her note said she and Edward went for a walk," Charlie sighed again. "They left town, Charlie, Same with the Sandersons" Billy said. "Hospital said Doc Cullen got a big job somewhere else, And the Sanderson's missed their, and life in Salem"

Harry added as he puts a reassuring hand on Charlie's shoulder. "We'll find her, Charlie." "Charlie, she's going to be okay," He was glad for the comfort of his two friends. "Charlie!" Jacob called out as he spun to where he pointed. A guy came out of the woods, carrying Bella. "It's Sam Uley. He found her," Billy said as Charlie bolted to her. He's never moved faster in his life. He wraps his arms around Bella lifting her from Sam's arms.

"Thank you, Sam. Thank God," he thanked him. Charlie carried Bella to the house, cradling her. Harry and Billy gave Sam a nod of praise and gratitude. But Sam backs away, avoiding any accolades. Jacob jogged alongside Charlie, peering at Bella in worry. Then he slows, feeling eyes on his back. Jacob turns to see Sam staring at him. He, uncomfortable, quickly looks away. "What were you thinking, Baby?" Charlie asked.

"Why were you out there?" "He's... gone, their gone" she whispered as he carried her to her room. Charlie lays her down and wraps her in blankets. Bella cuddled into the blankets. Carlie leaves Bella to sleep. Bella couldn't. A small box catches her attention. She picks it up looking at it. Who put this here? Bella opens it to see a keychain.

Cute. Bella gets up putting the keychain on her bag. Then theirs a noise from the window. Bella runs to it thinking it was Edward. To find a black cat there. Waiting for her. A piece of paper in its mouth. "H-hello" Bella lightly pets its head. Taking the paper. The cat rubs its head on Bella's hand before running off. Bella was confused. Opening the letter. That reads.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜

-𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗺-

The cousins and Jasper arrive in Salem. "You know Edward will be mad when he finds out," Jasper told them. Putting their bags in the car. "He'll be fine Jasper," Elizabeth told him. "It'll keep her save, plus we have Audrey's hell animal there" jasper looked at them confused. "A hell animal is like a spirit animal. But we create them" Ruth told Jasper. He nods.

-𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲-

They pull up to a cottage in the woods close to the original Sanderson house.

Jasper was taking in the house. Everything about it. "You like it, sweetheart?" Audrey asked, holding her bags. Jasper nods, taking Audrey's bags from her hands. "Why thank you, love" Audrey kisses his cheek. Audrey and Jasper walked into the cottage. Audrey uses her magic to get their bags inside. "In here, darling" Audrey says to Jasper, walking up the stairs. Into her room.

"Wow. This is much different from the one in forks" jasper says, putting their bags on the floor. Looking at all the spell stuff. Audrey laughed lightly. "Yeah, the one in forks needed to be more... human... normal-ish," Audrey told him. Sitting on the bed. "Do you like it? You will have to stay in here with me anyways" Jasper looked at Audrey. "Yeah, I like it" Jasper walks up to her. Kissing her lips.

Audrey pulls Jasper down on the bed. Jasper hovers over her. The kiss becomes passionate. Jasper slowly starts kissing down Audrey's neck. Audrey lightly moans, pulling Jasper up to her face. Kissing him passionately. "Stop making out and help us you fucks!!" Ruth yells from downstairs. Jasper growls at Ruth. Still kissing Audrey. "Jasper Whitlock Hale!! Get your ass down here!!" Elizabeth yells.

Jasper growls. Kissing Audrey one more time before running outside. Audrey laughed. "You too Audrey Lillian Sanderson!" Elizabeth yelled. Audrey's eyes go wide. As she quickly runs downstairs.

-𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆-

Audrey and Jasper were walking around downtown Salem. It was cloudy so Jasper was safe. But they did bring a parasol. They were looking at stores. Watching Kids playing. "So where do you want to go first love?" Audrey asks, clinging to Jasper's arm. Slightly pulling him closer to her side. "I don't care, Darlin. Anywhere is fine" Jasper told her. Hearing the sheet music playing.

"Okay!" Audrey pulls Jasper to the town. Going into shops. Clothing stores. Antique stores.

-𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

Jasper and Audrey have been walking around since the afternoon. Buying stuff to send to Alice and Rosalie. A store comes into view. "Omg, we need to go to that shop" Audrey points to the sign. 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚡'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎. "You have to meet Isabel. She's the sweetest" Audrey leads jasper to the shop. Walking in. "Welcome to Binx's witch caf-" the young lady at the front said looking at them enter.

"My. is that you Audrey?" She asked. Audrey lightly smiled. "Hi, Lola. Is Isabel here?" Audrey asked. Pulling Jasper closer to her side. Glaring at Lola. Who stared at Jasper. With lust in her eyes. "Yeah, she's here. I'll tell her you're here" Lola walks away. "Calm down Darlin," Jasper told her. Kissing Audrey's hand. A little girl walks up to Audrey. Hugging her. "Audrey!!!" "Isabel!!" Audrey picks Isabel up.

"It's been so long," Isabel said hugging Audrey's neck. Audrey giggled. "Isabel it's only been a few months" Isabel shrugged. Looking at jasper. "Who's that?" "This is my boyfriend. Jasper" Audrey told Isabel. She gasped. "Boyfriend!! Yay!" Isabel reached for jasper. Jasper looked at Audrey before grabbing Isabel. Isabel hugs Jasper's neck. Isabel turns into a black kitten. Purring into Jasper's chest. They were shocked. Mostly Audrey.

"Wow. She's never done that. She must like you"

-𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

It's been one month since they left. Bella hasn't come out of her depression. Edward really hurt her. The cousins haven't seen her like that before. Audrey's hell animal was keeping track of Bella. One day, the leaves turned red and orange. Bella sat in a rocking chair by the window. Her face was blank. Empty. She stayed like that for the next three months. She tried to message the Cullens, and the Sandersons but they deleted their email accounts.

-Bella's POV-

I wrote to mom, explaining Edward and I's break up. I removed the pictures of Edward as I tried to cry again, but couldn't. Edward took everything with him. Including my life. He promised it would be like he never existed..., I thought as I saw my scrapbook, the picture of me and Edward kissing. gone. I couldn't bring myself to get back to normal.

-𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

I sat on the couch, blank, as the rain pounds. Charlie watches me as he ate, concerned. I sighed.It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest..., I thought. But the pain is my only reminder that he was real... that they all were. I knew I was screaming in my sleep as Dad came for the first few nights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 11.1K 23
"It all started with a look." Dorothea Summers or "Thea", lost a lot in her short life. After a rather recent tragedy left her deeply hurt, she does...
211K 5.6K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
Drowning By kiara

Fanfiction

122K 1.9K 30
In which the mate of Jasper Whitlock drowns in the sea of drama that rages around Isabella Swan. Jasper Whitlock/Hale x Fem!OC
175K 6.6K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale