๐“ž๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต

By freepoohshiesty

๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ... More

Cast/Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI

VII

1K 47 12
By freepoohshiesty

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

"So I been looking up things to do in Mexico. There's this niceeee park I wanna have a picnic at and there's a few museums and stuff I wanna go to as well." She looks through her screenshots.

I give her wifi sometimes but never call or text ability.

"There you go. This is not a vacation, we leaving tomorrow." I say.

"Mkay." She sniffles.

I look down at her. I swear she cry about everything cuz she know it make me feel guilty.

"You such a baby." I wipe her tears up.

"No... I was just looking forward to it." She shrugs.

I really don't like to see her cry. Maybe I'll cancel the trip back and stay a lil longer.

"We could stay another day." I mumble.

Her face instantly brightens up. She just played me.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Who's this?" Chepe looks at Jream.

"My wife." I check the money.

I ignore the wide eyed look she gives me through the side view mirror. This the cartel we dealing with so I left her in the car with the windows down and just told her not to say nun less they speak first.

"You know the money's good." Chato mugs me.

I ignore him too and run the money mark across every stack of money they put in my trunk.

It always is but I still can't trust these niggas. And they can't transfer it to me for obvious reasons.

"Aight." I nod as the marks all come back light.

"How much for the girl." Chepe stares at Jream and she avoids eye contact with him.

"Ion do that." I chuckle.

"If she's untouched I'll give you 100k. If she is, I'll give you half of that." He offers.

I give them both handshakes and I get in the car.

Even if they offered 10 M's I could never sell nobody to sex trafficking. I may kill people but I think there's a deeper part of hell for them niggas.

I drive back towards the hotel. She just stares and I act like ion notice.

"Prince."

"What?"

"So we not gone talk about the elephant in the car?" She asks.

"What fucking elephant?" I look upside her head.

"It's a saying." She rolls her eyes.

"The saying is 'the elephant in the room'. You just said sum completely different shit." I shrug.

"You know exactly what the fuck I meant. Why you told that man I was yo wife?" She asks making me smack my teeth.

"I didn't want him to make you strip and check you, they don't do that to wives outta respect culturally. A wife of any man is respected." I explain.

"Ohhh." She nods.

"I'm not satisfied with that answer tho." She frowns.

"What now?"

"Just... you be expecting me to just go along with shit. You randomly ate me out and acted like it never happened but why?" She sighs.

"Cuz I wanted to." I answer simply.

"Do you like me or not?" She asks more specifically.

"Yea, you cool people." I nod.

"That's it?" She says disappointedly.

"You should know you mine by now, ion know why you even tryna ask that." I rest my hand on her thigh.

"That was quick." She smiles then looks out the window.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Ian never been on vacation, this is so nice." Jream grabs my hand and pulls me with her to beach restaurant.

"This wasn't een supposed to be no damn vacation. I was just picking up a load." I put my arms around her from behind while we wait in line.

"Do you come here often?" She asks leaning on me.

"Every couple months. Why, you wanna come back?"

"Come back? Of course, I don't even wanna leave." She laughs.

"That's cuz we in the nice prat. Mh well we can stay another week." I shrug.

"Thank you." She looks up at me.

"How come youn like being yelled at... I mean nobody really like being yelled at but you start crying n hyperventilating and shit." I ask her.

"My step dad was real abusive. Always used to yell at me, my sisters, and my mom for no fucking reason. It just remind of him you know? Bring back bad memories." She explains.

"Aight. I'll try not to yell at chu nomo." I say.

"I appreciate it." She smiles.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"What if we go to jail? Oh my God-" Jream starts panicking.

"My cousin work at the airport, the others paid off, them niggas powerful. We gone be fine." I shrug.

She's never smuggled anything before. I duct taped hella cocaine on her, bra cups, under her wig, every fucking where I could fit drugs without it looking off.

"This is so dangerous, do I look suspicious?" She whispers.

"Yo face will give us away before anything, just chillout, they ain't gone say shit, damn." I mumble.

She rolls her eyes and tries to act normal. Like more normal then she ever is, too normal.

"God that's worse, I should've got chu high fore we did this." I sigh looking at her.

"This is too illegal for me. The biggest crime I've ever committed was stealing fruit scented erasers from the book fair in 2nd grade and I felt guilty and turned myself in to the principal." She frowns.

"Just stop stressing. C'mon we gotta check in." I grab her hand.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We made it successfully through the security checkpoint and boarded the plane. We look like sum regular couple going on vacation in economy.

Not a drug trafficker, a kidnappee, and $250,000 worth of cocaine hidden on us and in our luggage.

"Mali not gone believe I went to Mexico. I got so many pictures to show her." Jream lays her head on my shoulder.

"Mali's yo friend you wanna see right?" I ask.

"Yea it's been like a month and usually we can't go a day without speaking." She says sounding a lil sad.

I'll have Gallbladder track this friend of hers so they can hang out once we get back.

I'm keeping Jream tho, I kinda fuck with her a lil bit sometimes, I think... somewhat.

"How'd Kwan's courtdate go?" She asks.

"Yea he got 28 since he didn't take the 20. We gone get him out tho." I shrug.

"Aw." She frowns.

"He'll be back soon don't worry." I chuckle.

©𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓱𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 17.4K 80
๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง '๐ž๐ฆ, ๐›๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
527K 26.5K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
562K 16.9K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
367K 15.6K 23
"๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž"