Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

Door jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... Meer

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Make it right.

660 23 9
Door jimininiiiii

Hoseok POV:
I called Eomma and asked her to come over with Apa. I had an idea and I knew that as much as Taehyung wouldn't let me go through with it I had to plan this.

If Taehyung didn't agree then I'd have to hurt him. Not literally but I'd have to do something in order to reunite us forever and that something would probably hurt Taehyung.

I sighed because what has our life come to? We have to plan, scheme and push our way forward into everything. I had to even go as far as to hurting my mate so we can have a peaceful life moving forward.

I walked into the living area where everyone was seated and clapped to get their attention. "I called Eomma and Apa so they're coming over soon. We need to do something about Mrs Lee and due to that reason I have come up with a plan".

Everyone looked at me expectantly but I didn't say anything. We would wait for Eomma and Apa to come.

Once they had arrived me and Tae served drinks and snacks then we all sat around on the couches.

Everyone looked a little confused but nonetheless I spoke up. "So I called you all over because well we need to put an end to Mrs Lee's chapter and unfortunately we can't do that until we give her what she wants".

Jungkook spoke up and said "Hyung she wants me and you to get married. That's obscene you're like my older brother".

I smiled at that and said "Yes, but kook we can fake it. We don't actually have to get married we just need to pretend. What I mean by that is we will have your mum off our back".

Taehyung looked at me with teary eyes when I said that. The thing was I never mentioned marriage to him even though I knew I would marry him that too soon I never said anything on the said topic, now suddenly I'm talking about marrying Jungkook.

Jungkook and his mates were lost in thought as I carried on. "Apa Eomma you can help in this by pretending you too want this marriage. Eomma you can still be a bit against it so it doesn't raise suspicion and Apa you can act like you want it to happen".

The two nodded understanding where I was coming from. Jungkook then spoke up and said "Hyung how do we fake a marriage though? We need to find some sort of evidence against her to get rid of her for good. She isn't evil she just wants this marriage to happen."

I knew Jungkook was right but how could I tell him? The only person he's ever known as a mother figure is actually going to use this marriage to commit fraud and unethically rebuild her business?

The marriage is a business ordeal and she knows that very well.

I sighed and said "She has other motives kook we just have to figure them out".

Jungkook nodded and we planned how it would all work out.

I didn't pay attention to Tae because I knew if I looked his way I wouldn't be able to continue with the plan.

I saw Eomma and Apa look at him concerned but I didn't let them say anything as I explained the plan.

"So Apa you're going to go over to her house and basically say that Eomma was foolish to not accept the marriage and ask if it can happen again and then say you will force me to accept it and deal with your wife as in Eomma later okay?"

I explained the first half and everyone snickered at that because my Apa wouldn't dare go against my Eomma he was whipped but Jungkook's mum didn't need to know that.

Taehyung was still silent, now sitting away from me and in fact hugging my Eomma.

I felt hurt but I didn't say anything. "Once she's agreed because I can guarantee she will. Jungkook you will have to live with her. I know you don't want to and Joon and Hyung you don't want to let him go but you have to gain her trust kook."

The three looked a bit skeptical but nonetheless agreed.

"Then I'm going to come to kooks house a few days later and apologise to Mrs Lee and tell her my Apa said to do so and I've broken it off with Tae because me and kook are going to make it work. Jungkook, Bun you're going to do the same. Then I'm going to come around to yours a lot kook and together we can find evidence or anything to say why she actually wants this marriage. Then before the marriage can even go ahead we will report her to the police".

My Apa sighed and said "Hosoek, my son you make it seem so simple but what if it isn't? What if she's not doing anything? You might just hurt Tae for no reason then."

I sighed and said "Apa I know she's up to something. I'm not stupid I wouldn't do this without a good reason. Last week at work I was sorting out a few of our monthly calculations and there's been a mishap of the numbers. So I spoke to the accounts team and they did everything right and I trust they did. Our system was hacked into and changed by an external device. Kai checked for me and it turns out it was from her company".

Everyone gasped at the information and I carried on. "It's not her trying to steal our company numbers it's just her warning us. I figured it out a while back but I didn't know how to say it".

Jungkook stood up and said "Hyung what if it was from Yoongi Hyung? He might have done that as a prank?"

I smiled at kook's innocence and said "Kook Yoongi Hyung is the CEO of the Min cooperation. He refused to forget your mother just because your Apa isn't with her and kept her last name as the company name. He may be a Jeon but he doesn't work under Jeon cooperation. Plus it didn't happen from Jeon cooperation it happened from the Lee's".

Jungkook sat back down and didn't say anything. I know it's hard to decipher.

Namjoon then spoke up and said "Guys seokie is right we should try and put an end to this."

Seokjin Hyung also nodded in agreement, kook nodded slowly too and Eomma and Apa smiled.

"Let's end her!" Apa said excitedly calming down the tense atmosphere.

"Hoseokah....I'm gonna book a meeting with her today for tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes." Apa spoke out and I nodded.

Eomma gave me a forehead kiss and whispered "Make it up to him. He's not ready for this Baby".

I nodded as Apa and Eomma both hugged me then Tae and the rest of them.

Once they left NamJinKook gave me the look of "You better talk to him or we will kill you" and left us alone.

I sighed and sat next to Taehyung not expecting him to flinch at all.

"I'm sorry my love..." was all I could say.

He looked at me and said "Are you a sadist? Do you enjoy torturing me? Why are you agreeing to marry kook when you never even say anything like that to me? I always have to correct you about Jung and not Kim and you don't even bat an eyelash at that".

I sighed and said "Just because I don't say anything about marriage it doesn't mean I don't want it. Plus baby I'm doing this for us".

Tae looked at me and rolled his eyes "Well if it's going to hurt me you shouldn't be doing it."

Taehyung now at this point was pouting and crying I wanted to kiss that pout off his face.

So I gently cupped his face and kissed him. At first he didn't respond. As I continued to kiss him the saltier the kiss became due to his tears.

I pulled away eventually thinking he didn't want me to kiss him. Once I did though he pulled me back by my shirt and slammed his lips on to mine.

Taehyung started to assert dominance and as he leaned into me he pushed my body on the couch and sat on my lap.

He began to kiss rougher and swirl his hips around on my groin.

It was pure ecstasy and when Taehyung was all riled up like this it was even better.

I guided his hips to which he slapped my hands away and whispered in my ear "You don't get to touch what you don't claim".

Then he pecked my lips before removing himself off me and walking away.

I looked at him completely shocked and fucked out and pushed my head back saying "You're going to kill me baby".

Authors POV:
Once the soon to be parents had got dressed for the day they walked down to the car.

The earlier events still playing deeply in their mind - they hadn't forgotten they just simply couldn't bring it up.

Jimin was dressed up warmly in yoongi's clothing. Yoongi indeed went all out. Jimin was wearing yoongi's puma sweat shirt and joggers. He had a Gucci scarf wrapped around him and he looked ready for the winter.

It was cold in Seoul but not that cold. Yet Yoongi insisted he wore what he did.

Once they settled into the car Yoongi played the radio and of course only love songs were playing.

The current song was "September" by James author.

The song played not only on the radio but in the heart's of the two soulmates too.

Yoongi gladly accepted the song because he knew he liked Jimin and he even managed to say something about it but Jimin? Well he was worried and I guess rightly so.

Jimin was so lost in thought that he didn't realise when Yoongi had taken his hand and put it on the gear stick to change gears.

It was a soft but intimate touch because Yoongi could sense Jimin's uncertainty and his nervousness.

Yet Yoongi didn't say much in the said topic.

Jimin eventually noticed the hand placement and kindly pulled his hand away. Yoongi was indeed a bit gutted but didn't say anything.

Once they'd reached the hospital Jimin tried to get out quickly and he unclasped his belt by tugging on it hard hindering it to open.

Due to the sudden tug it didn't open and Jimin kept struggling. He didn't think much of it until yoongi's deep honey laugh filled his ears. Jimin's breath hitched as yoongi's strong arms came over his bump and unclasped the belt smoothly.

Then he held Jimin's hand and guided him out. Once Jimin was out of the car Yoongi closed the door with his foot and proceeded to hold Jimin as they walked.

Jimin did try to push him away indicating that he could walk alone but Yoongi was adamant.

Jimin was very flustered with the amount of skin ship and attention he received from Yoongi and anyone could tell that was the case.

So should Jimin have been surprised when Yoongi kissed his ear and whispered "Don't blush baby boy I'm going to do this everyday so get used to it?" I guess not.

Jimin pushed Yoongi away jokingly and the pair of them made it to the receptionist as they spoke to her about their appointment they were unaware of the pair of eyes that was watching their every move.

Jimin and Yoongi were seated in the waiting room and Jimin was moving around very anxiously so Yoongi took both his hands in his and said "Baby our little bun is going to be healthy okay?" Jimin just nodded as the doctor called them in.

Jackson as per usual glared at Yoongi but smiled at Jimin and Jimin soon enough lay on the hospital bed with his stomach on display.

"So Jimin anything unusual happening these past few weeks? Ever since your last check up maybe?" Jackson asked.

Jimin nodded and said "My body has been very weak lately. I know as a pregnant omega that is usually the case but it feels abnormal. My tiredness I mean. On top of that this morning my morning sickness had worsened so I thought I'd just tell you".

Jackson just noted everything down and said "I've prescribed a pill for you which will help with the sickness and as for the tiredness you just need to be in the company of your mate the bond will give you more energy okay?"

Jimin hesitantly nodded and as Jackson prepared the gel for the ultrasound Yoongi became lost in thought. He thought about how Jimin needed his soulmate and whatever he himself was doing with Jimin was not right, yet the rebellious part of him didn't let himself see it that way.

Jackson covered Jimin's belly with the gel and began to use the machine to locate their baby.

Yoongi had moved from his seat on the side of the room so now he was next to Jimin. He held Jimin's hand tightly and gave it a kiss which didn't go unnoticed by Jackson.

Their baby was there, it was small and still developing but it was there and that instantly brought tears to Jimin's eyes.

"That's your little baby Jimin, the baby is very healthy and there's nothing to worry about". Jackson said.

Jimin thanked him enthusiastically still looking at his baby and Yoongi was stood still. He was mesmerised.

Once he pulled himself away from the shock he turned to Jimin and pushed his lips on Jimin's. He didn't care if Jackson saw or not he just wanted to express his happiness, gratitude and maybe even love for Jimin.

Jackson lightly smiled to the side and walked out of the room to print out the picture of the baby and letting the couple have their moment.

Jimin was startled at first but kissed back because this is what he's always wanted and finally he's getting it.

Yoongi pulled away and said "Thank you baby! Thank you for this amazing gift. I couldn't be happier".

Jimin just smiled as Yoongi helped remove the gel and Jackson walked in.

"Here is a picture of the baby and would you like to know the gender?"

Yoongi took the picture and turned to Jimin because he wanted that to be his decision. Jimin shook his head and said "I want it to be a surprise".

Jackson smiled and said "That's fine Jimin, now go and get some rest I'll see you at the next appointment".

Jimin and Yoongi thanked Jackson as they walked out happily leaving a confused yet optimistic Jackson behind.

They were followed all the way back to their car by fuming eyes but the couple were completely unaware.

Once they both had settled into the car properly Yoongi spoke up and said "Jiminah were going to the mall now okay? Let's buy you and our little baby some clothes".

Jimin just nodded as he blushed heavily because of how adorable Yoongi was being and the poor omega wasn't used to it yet.

The drive to the mall was very calming. Jimin gently rubbed his tummy and hummed along to the music as Yoongi stole glances at him and internally thanked his lucky stars to be able to see this sight.

Once they reached Yoongi again helped Jimin out and before they knew it they were shopping.

Yoongi dragged Jimin to stores like Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Burberry etc. Jimin was definitely overwhelmed. He had seen these stores many times but never once did he dare to step in.

He wasn't rich like Yoongi and he didn't need Yoongi to buy these things for him because he would only wear it in his pregnancy.

So he stopped Yoongi and said "I don't want designer clothes. Stop spending on me like that. Can we please just go to a normal store so I can buy a few pregnancy outfits and then leave?"

Yoongi smiled and held Jimin's cheek. "Baby I want to get it for you. You don't need to pay for anything".

Jimin looked at Yoongi in the eye and said "Yes, yes I do Hyung...want to know why? Because you yourself said so. You made that contract and you said it. I have to do my own thing. Don't worry I will".

Yoongi looked really upset at Jimin's words because everything was going so well and suddenly this happens. Yoongi stayed stunned ss Jimin continued to walk but before he could go any further Yoongi pulled him into him.

Jimin's bump touching yoongi's toned stomach. Yoongi kissed Jimin's ear and whispered "Forget that contract and everything before it. I want you now Jimin and I will have you. I want this baby and I want us to be happy".

Jimin looked at yoongi's eyes and said "What about IU?" Yoongi looked straight back and said "What about her?"

Jimin never said anything and Yoongi didn't justify himself either.

Yoongi then kissed Jimin on the lips and said "Let's go buy those clothes."

That's exactly what they did. For one whole hour Yoongi helped Jimin buy clothes for his pregnancy, after his pregnancy and everything else.

They eventually got tired and decided to get some food.

As they ate they they were being watched - a pair of eyes looked at their every move. The way Yoongi looked at Jimin eating with amazed eyes. The way Yoongi wiped away the bit of sauce on Jimin's lips with his tongue.

Yet the couple were completely unaware.

Anyways once they had eaten Yoongi was determined to buy some clothes for his child too and even though Jimin was tired he agreed. Anything for his alpha right?

Yoongi looked at both girl and boy clothing. However, Jimin told him to buy only unisex one's so that their baby could wear it regardless of it's gender.

Yoongi gushed over the cute baby shoes and clothes. If it weren't for Jimin Yoongi would have brought the entire store.

Once Jimin managed to drag Yoongi out of the mall they happily walked side by side with Jimin sipping on his bubble tea and Yoongi carrying the bags.

Everything was going well until Yoonmin bumped into IU. She saw Yoongi from a mile away and ran into his arms.

Yoongi was shocked when he saw her but nonetheless proceeded to hug her back so she wouldn't suspect anything.

This time all three unaware of the burning eyes looking at them.

"Baby what are you doing here?" She said happily. Yoongi smiled and said "Shopping! What else am I going to do?"

She didn't understand the annoyance in yoongi's voice as she proceeded to try and kiss him to which Yoongi smoothly avoided.

A few boring conversations with IU and her completely ignoring Jimin she left but only after she made Yoongi kiss her.

Once IU was out of sight Yoongi looked at Jimin and noticed Jimin's fall of mood. He tried to say something but Jimin shrugged it off and said "It's whatever Hyung let's go".

With that they silently walked to the car.

Before the car park there was a road they had to cross with oncoming vehicles. With Jimin still being a little mad at Yoongi he was ahead of him and not paying attention to where he was going.

Before Jimin could take a step onto the road where a big van was ready to knock him over he felt a strong grip pull him to a firm chest. It was Yoongi.

"Watch where you're going! Are you mad Jimin? You could have gotten seriously hurt."

Jimin didn't say anything and Yoongi didn't press it on because he was mad. Mad at himself for not holding onto Jimin. He could have lost both Jimin and his child.

They made it to the car and Jimin still looked very shocked and pale.

Until all of that was washed away with realisation. Jimin bursted into tears and looked at Yoongi for comfort who immediately pulled him into his arms and whispered sweet nothings.

"My baby I could have killed it". Jimin broke out saying and Yoongi held him tighter saying "Our baby Jimin and I'll never let the both of you ever get hurt. You're mine to protect and I will make sure I protect you".

Then he kissed the top of Jimin's head and looked up to the sky. One thought invaded yoongi's mind. "Right now I don't know what I'm doing but what I know is I want Jimin to be mine and I want to raise our baby together. Please make it right".

Yoongi promised to always protect Jimin and his baby but will he be able to do so with many enemies he doesn't even know he has?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovely people I'm back!!!!

This was supposed to be out a lot earlier but I hadn't proof read it so. Anyways I did rush the proofread so if there are any mistakes kindly point them out.

This chapter was pure fluff on yoonmin's side with like a bit of angst but hey we love to see it what are your thoughts on hoseok? Is he doing the right thing?

Who's watching yoonmin? Are they danger to them?

Keep reading to find out.

And as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

126K 5.9K 17
WARNING: this is fetus writing, i'm sorry for any cringe that may ensue ♤preview: "COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! IT'S YOUR...
53.4K 1.8K 32
Jungkook's wedding is stopped by his fiance Taehyung at the wedding venue, and Taehyung's older brother Yoongi marries him to save Jungkook's dignity...
40.8K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...
27K 1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...