Be Our Rose

By MbaliMoyo6

Rose, a sweet, kind, and caring girl, meets two bad boys, Leonardo and Fernando, identical twins. They are da... More

intro
feelings
Take it slow
JEALOUSY
The Maid
The Maid (PART TWO)
Back to school
Bullied
Spoiled
The meeting
One gone
The leave
Bought
WITH THEM
Disliked
The Break
Naughty
Scary Movie
Christmas
Found Out
Torture
In The Hospital
Healing
The Truth
Mafia
Striping
The visit
Patched
Period
Figured out
Their Friends
The Ball
Gay
Gay (part 2)
The return
First day
Second day
Fourth day
Cheaters or Not
Forgive
The visit (part 2)
The Confession
Nightmare
Decided
Drugged
How Could You
How Could You PART 2
Attacked
Not again
Not Again (part 2)
Moving on
Oh No
Oh No (part 2)
Come back
Come back (part two)
Betrayal
Kidnapped
YOU OURS
Revenge
With you
Trying

The boxing match

464 13 2
By MbaliMoyo6

4 weeks later
Rose's POV:

It was after school, a day before Leonardo and Fernando's match.

We were at a place called the Grand Stands.

Where most rugby boys change and talk after school before going to practice.

Just to say, they wear their sports clothes under their school uniform so it's ok for them to do this.

While we were talking about something that really didn't matter.

They all of a sudden started taking off their shirts and revealing their abs and tight six pack.

GOSH THEY WERE RIPPED AND MUSCLER.

The blazers and shirts seemed to hide that fact.

I was staring at their six packs, and my cheeks felt hot.

"Do you want to touch?"

Fernando asked playfully with a grin.

"Like... you know.. like"

My brain was so numb that I didn't even know what to say.

I stuttered, and Leonardo chuckled.

I  then just kept quiet and gently placed my hands on both of their six pack. They had rock hard abs and I liked it.

"Gosh, you hot."

I spoke under my breath.

"What was that?"

Fernando asked, with a smirk.

"NOTHING!, NOW PUT SHIRTS ON!!"

I said loudly, looking away embarrassment and I saw a whole group of girls a few meters away from us that were giggling and overreacting.

I think they saw their abs, too.
Too bad they didn't get to touch.

"Thanks for the compliment, Cupcake."

Leonardo said when his and Fernando's shirt was on. I turned my head and found them both grinning at me.

"WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT, I DIDN'T COMPLIMENT YOU!!"

I lied, and they laughed.

"You cute, princesa."

_______________

The next day

It was the day of the match, and Leonardo and Fernando told sir that I would be the one to give them water, clean them up, and motivate them.

I was so shocked when sir agreed without any hesitation.

There was a whole bunch of girls in the building.

They were never this many girls in a sporting event unless if it was netball, of course.

Guess they were all here to support their boyfriends, but I know most of them are here to see Leonardo and Fernando.

The other school arrived shortly after everyone from my school was seated, and I was shocked to see Jacob.

He too looked surprised to see me there, sitting on a banch in between Leonardo and Fernando and helping Leonardo put on his gloves.

The boxing match started, and it was Leonardo who was playing the first round.

He was fighting with this other big guy.

"GO GET HIM"

I shouted out.

"THIS IS FOR YOU ROSE!"

He pointed at me when he was inside the boxing ring, and I blushed.

He won by knockout.

He was first dodging all of his punch and kicks, and then I finally told him to end it when it was time out.

He finally punched this guy across the face, and the poor guy collapsed on the floor and blacked out.

I can't believe that one punch from Leonardo could cause so much damage.

Not to lie, tho.

Leonardo looked so handsome and cute when he was smiling during the fight, and I cheered so loud for him that I might have lost my voice before Fernando got to fight.

A few more rounds passed until it was the last round.

Fernando was fighting with Jacob, and I got scared for my friend.

Leonardo's punch caused so much damage to that other guy, so what will Fernando's  do.

Before Fernando went into the boxing ring, I told him to take it easy because he was fighting against my friend.

He nodded and went in.

"You can do this!"

I said loudly, and he turned his head to wink at me before turning his head back at Jacob, with a serious impression.

But before Jacob went in, I saw him put something in his glove.

I was not sure if I saw right since there were many people walking  past and thought that maybe he was just fixing his glove, so I didn't think much about it.

I cheered loudly for Fernando, and I saw Jacob glance at me angrily more than once.

What was he expecting? For me to cheer him on, we are literally opponents currently, yet again, I understand how he was feeling since  I had only cheered for Leonardo and Fernando, no one else, but hey, they needed my support anyway so I don't see the problem.

It was the first round, and Fernando just kept on dodging and tripping Jacob.

Jacob was getting blinded by anger, a very stupid thing to do in the ring. Just to say.

He started  making stupid mistakes, and Fernando was taking advantage of his anger.

I saw something shiny peaking out of a little hole from his glove, and I know Fernando saw it, too.

He kept on trying to hit Fernando with the hand that had the shiny  thing in it but kept missing him by inches until the bell rang, which meant that it was time out.

I went up the stage with a bottle of water and a cloth.

"Your friend is trying to cheat,"

Fernando said with his eyes closed while I was wiping the sweat of his forehead.

"I know, and I want you to teach him a lesson."

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Stop taking it easy and show him who you really are. Knock his teeth out."

I said, and he smiled.

I wonder why Leonardo and Fernando didn't smile a lot. Their smiles are so beautiful.

Fernando stood up, and when he turned away from me,  his smile immediately vanished.

The bell rang again, and they began  the round, and Fernando still kept on dodging and tripping him until Jacob finally punched his face. I have never  gasped so loudly in so did the other girls sitting by the bleachers. The room was silent.

I saw the anger grow in Fernando's eyes, like a flame had sparked, while he wiped the side of his mouth, then he stood up straight and stared at Jacob.

Jacob was bouncing around the ring, challenging Fernando, and Fernando replied by punching him in the face.

He didn't even give Jacob time to dodge his punch.

He hit him so hard that particles of saliva mixed with blood came out of his mouth, and he fell on the ground.

"1,2,3"

The referee counted then, "DING DING DING !!!"

A bell rang, which meant the round was over.

It was announced that my high school won.

The whole team climbed onto the stage to celebrate our victory while Fernando seemed to be adjusting his shoulder, then stretched his neck.

The people who were on the bleachers cheered, and the other team went on the stage, trying to help Jacob up, but he was fading in and out of consciousness and couldn't stand on his feet. his nose was skew. It had to be broken.

I can't say that I don't feel bad for Jacob, but I had to celebrate Leonardo's and Fernando's win.

Jacob might dislike me from now on, but it's not my fault that he tried to cheat.

I was now in the middle of Leonardo and Fernando while people cheered for them, and they  held my hands and lifted them up, cheering loudly for themselves.

My feet were barely touching the ground, and I couldn't stop giggling. I felt like a child. 

The other team went back to their school, including Jacob, but before they left, I saw him glaring me angrily.

Well, it looked like he felt a bit better now.
_________
Fast forward a few minutes later:

I entered the car after hugging Leonardo and Fernando Leonardo and Fernando goodbye, and Jacob was already there.

"So Rose, you care about your 'BOYS' more than your own friend,"

He sounded angry, and my mum stared at me from the mirror.

Jacob must have told her what he thought I did because she looked very disappointed.

"No, I did care about my friend so much, so to tell my other friend to take it easy on him, but guess what that friend did?"

The car went silent, and my mum looked shocked while Jacob rubbed the back of his neck. I looked away from Jacob and stared out the car  window.

"Why should I care about my so-called friend now when he tried to cheat? It is not my fault that I support people who play fair and square. That friend deserves what he got."

I said, still looking out the window.

I could feel him stare at me with anger, and it felt like he wanted to say something but bite his tongue.

He knew I was right and couldn't defend himself.

Well, I guess this is the end of our friendship.
________

We dropped Jacob by his house and
finally, Mum drove back home.

I went into my room and dived onto the bed.

Leonardo and Fernando act so similar to the shadow men I had dreamt about, like maybe 2 months ago.

When Leonardo and Fernando came, I stopped having dreams about those shadow men. What if they are the shadow men?

Guess I will never know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 17 9
They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities. While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill an...
198K 2.5K 49
Four years. That's how long it has been since Sebastian saw his best friend's sister Maya. She was the sweetest seventeen year old girl you probably...
1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
112 6 19
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...