The villain recognizes the he...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Ji... More

Intro
Chapter 01-10
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80

Chapter 11-20

513 7 2
By Xiaoshuo_

pinellia novel
Chapter 11
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 10Next Chapter: Chapter 12

    When Chi Jinnian and Yuan Shao left, the originally lively night market was empty, and even the small vendors on both sides moved their stalls in the direction of Yihuitang.

    So, for a while, there were only lanterns left in the street, emitting a dim light, and it really felt a little empty.

    Chi Jinnian bought a rabbit lantern from a vendor and held it in his hand to illuminate the road ahead for Yuan Shao.

    "Master, I see, you really like the desserts in that teahouse, especially the taro cake, we'll go there next time." Chi Jinnian smiled while holding the lamp.

    The advertising effect is so good, presumably Yihuitang must have been overstepped by the customer at this time, so she is not taking advantage of the old shopkeeper of Yihuitang for nothing. Prove that her method still works.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian's pace also quickened. Perhaps this is the ease of paying off the loan!

    Yuan Shao followed behind Chi Jinnian, about a step away.

    The little girl in front of her has a bunch of ponytails swaying with her steps behind her back. The little girl is lively and her steps are jumping. She really looks like a little rabbit who is jumping around. With the rabbit lamp in her hand, the whole thing is People are more flexible.

    The corners of her mouth curved, and she smiled lightly, but didn't answer.

    Under the moonlight, a woman in a white dress and a red dress walked in front with a lantern in hand, and the other "Young Master" with a jade tree facing the wind followed behind, her eyes fixed on the woman in front of the lantern, and she didn't move away. Although there is no smile, his eyes are also curved.

    Chi Jinnian sent Yuan Shao to Taoyuan and did not stop there.

    "It's late today, so I won't disturb the disciples. Master should rest early." Chi Jinnian put the rabbit lamp on the table, turned around and planned to leave.

    "Take the lamp." Yuan Shao said, "It's dark, you can light it up."

    "No, this lamp will replace me and stay here with Master." Chi Jinnian leaned beside the door and smiled back. After a moment: "Good night Master, I will see you again tomorrow!"

    Without waiting for Yuan Shao to speak, he ran out in a hurry.

    "This child, why are you so anxious." Yuan Shao looked at Chi Jinnian and ran out without looking back, so he shook his head, the room was not lit, only a rabbit lamp, standing securely in the center of the table.

    Yuan Shao raised the lamp and carefully looked at the white rabbit above, with long ears standing on top of his head, and his red eyes gleaming with fire.

    Does it stay with her? But Yuanshao felt that the rabbit was still good-looking and jumping, and staying here safely, it seemed dead and not so agile.

    ——Chi

    Jinnian, who went out, hummed a little tune and walked forward, thinking with satisfaction that he could pay off the debt of the shopkeeper of Yihuitang, and it was not taking advantage of him. Thinking of not owing others any more, she felt a little better. Sure enough, she, a three-dimensional person, can solve these two-dimensional problems very easily.

    With no debts left, Chi Jinnian's top priority became to urge Yuan Shao to practice. But Yuan Shao's condition is not good today. Ever since she brought food to see her, she seems to have been pushing herself outward. Even when she said that she would go to the teahouse in the future, she didn't answer her... This is not good, no. Talking about maintaining a good friendship and having a good relationship with the big heroine in Shuangwen, it is always a loss.

    But the problem is, Chi Jinnian doesn't know where Yuan Shao is unhappy.

    Yuan Shao's food, clothing, housing, and transportation are all good choices for him, and it's a good arrangement. Is it really because the snacks she brought are not to her liking?

    Chi Jinnian was muttering in his heart, and he walked over inadvertently. The city wall was on the left, and it was dark in front of him. He didn't know when he had missed the gate of the magic palace.

    Fortunately, he is also next to the magic palace, and he is nothing more than a circle, and he can always find the entrance.

    But as soon as he turned around, he saw a dark figure. The man was holding it in his hand and waiting, and the figure was hiding behind the light. Chi Jinnian couldn't see clearly, so he could only vaguely identify the other person as a tall and straight man by relying on the outline.

    When she got close, it was too late to turn back.

    "Young master doesn't recognize his way again today?" Wei Yangyi sneered with disdain in his eyes. "It's so late, why are you alone, and don't arrange for someone to carry the rabbit lamp for you."

    "You follow me!" Chi Jinnian's heart rang out, but thinking about it carefully, Wei Yang didn't know Yuan Shao at this time. , let alone sincerity. What's more, Yuan Shao is men's clothing today, so he wouldn't be exposed so quickly.

    But when did he start following him?

    Wei Yang seemed to see through what Chi Jinnian was thinking, and said, "Young master is really busy today, he has to take people to the night market and give gifts, tsk tsk tsk, I really can't tell, the young master is still a Dedicated! That spirit hairpin spent a lot of spirit stones for the young master, right, when did the young master use the spirit stones to buy things?"

    "So, what are you talking about?" Chi Jinnian lost her patience, At night, he followed him all the way, what was he doing? It's not always for the price.     "Young Master is direct, so I will say it directly. I found out that Young Master, you spent a lot of money to buy a Heartbreak Pill the day before yesterday. I don't know who was so lucky to have the mercy of the Young Master... Young Master, that pill. Medicine, I don't think I bought it for the little white face you hid!"     "What does it have to do with you?" Chi Jinnian crossed his arms: "What about me?"     "Young master bought it for Yuan Shao." Wei Yang Jian Chi Jinnian spoke to him, and simply pierced the window paper: "My informant can see that there is a weasel named Huang Er, who has been wandering at the door of the devil's knot all day long, and he can keep talking about it. With your name, I heard that Huang Er is going to marry a wife a few days ago. But the wife was taken away by you, Young Master, so..."     Wei Yang suddenly leaned down: "Young Master, Yuan Shao asked you to hide it where Did you call her out? I'll find a way to deal with the heart-wrenching pill. When the time comes, when the new inner pill is finished, let's dedicate it to the Lord together. The previous matter will be over, and the credit this time will be counted as the Young Lord. Half, what do you think?"     Count her half? Based on Chi Jinnian's understanding of Wei Yang's character, he would never recognize a "dead enemy" to share the honor with himself. After all, he is a brainless male partner who can work for the other party because the other party can defeat him, and love the other party so much that he can't extricate himself.

    I don't know which hand is left behind for Chi Jinnian!

    Chi Jinnian eased his attitude, put on Wei Yang's shoulder, and said gently: "As a fellow, I would like to persuade you, don't always think about digging pills and digging pills, it's bloody, can't we solve the problem peacefully?

    Wei Yang was blinded by Chi Jinnian's words, and couldn't figure it out for a while: "Be peaceful? What does the young master mean?" "

    I mean..." Chi Jinnian ticked at Weiyang Fingers, Wei Yang leaned down, Chi Jinnian's red lips slightly parted, just about to open his mouth, a quick eye, a quick hand, grabbed the lantern in the other's hand, raised his leg and ran that called a quick.

    After running several feet away, he turned around and waved the lantern in his hand: "Thank you General Wei for the lamp, General Wei, you must take the words of the day to your heart! Chasing a wife in a crematorium should be a dog licker. !"

    Wei Yang, whose lantern had been snatched, could still hear him, and slammed his fist on the city wall beside him, staining his body with dust.

    Chi Jinnian, if you dare to play with me and don't eat toast, just wait and see.

    ——Chi

    Jinnian returned to the room, praised and comforted the six people who were cooperating with her today, and then happily went to bathe.

    Chi Jinnian, who was soaking in the hot water, saw his brown head floating on the surface of the water, thinking of Yuan Shao's black and beautiful hair today, he couldn't help sighing.

    This sigh, but met Caiyue who came to buy hot water.

    "What's the matter, didn't you feel happy just now? Why do you sigh when you turn your head?"

    "Caiyue." Chi Jinnian looked at herself in the mirror: "Do you think I'm good-looking?"

    "It's good-looking!" Caiyue answered directly, hardly thinking about it.

    "Am I annoying?" Chi Jinnian asked again.

    "You're cute when you don't want to think about Su Gongzi." Caiyue groped her chin and replied, "Every time you think of Su Gongzi, the young master's eyes change. The originally lively little girl is always in her eyes. There's a trace of..." The word "morbid" turned around in Caiyue's mouth, and was swallowed. "A little... different!" Caiyue added.

    "Speaking of which, Young Master, it's been a long time since you mentioned Young Master Su, and you quarreled?"

    "Don't mention him, I think about it, why waste time on that dog man who doesn't have me in his heart!"

    Speaking of which, Caiyue Looking at Chi Jinnian with a look of surprise, her young master can think of it.

    "Caiyue, do you want to drive me away when you see me...?" Chi Jinnian asked, resting his chin on the edge of the tub, looking at Caiyue with innocent big eyes.

    "No, my young master is so cute, how can I bear to rush? If the young master's reward can be a little more, it will be even better!"

    Chi Jinnian:

    "I'm telling you seriously!" Chi Jin Nian retracted his chin and got up from the tub.

    "Young Master, who chased you, is it the son who was drinking tea with you today?" Caiyue saw Chi Jinnian come out, and quickly handed over a dry towel: "Today's white-robed son is really handsome, then Her eyebrows are three points more delicate than a girl."

    Chi Jinnian heard this, looked at Caiyue with a bit of regret, and nodded slowly.

    Seeing Chi Jinnian's expression, Caiyue smiled and said, "I said that the young master has stopped talking about Su Gongzi recently. It turns out that he has met a better-looking son. Young master, what is the name of the white-clothed son? It's the devil world. Is it someone?"

    Chi Jinnian waved his hand, avoiding talking about Yuan Shao's identity, and quickly changed the subject: "Don't talk about this, I'm asking you, what is the situation that makes you keep chasing someone out and give you I also declined to deliver the meal, and said I would come to see you tomorrow, but also said no?"

    "Well...I don't quite understand the man's thinking, why don't I call you four people from east, west, north and south to ask?"

    "No, just say you!" Chi Jinnian quickly grabbed Caiyue who was about to go out: "Just you, someone comes to see you every day, but you think she's annoying, what can she do to make you..." Chi Jin Nian hesitated for a moment, and after considering it again and again, she said, "Don't bother her so much?"

    "I..." Caiyue was about to continue when she was interrupted by Caiwei who came in to add spices to the incense burner: "She's a foodie. Ah, you pack her a snack, and the door will be opened to welcome you immediately!"

    Foodie... dim sum?

    Chi Jinnian hurriedly asked, "What about you?"

    Caiwei replied, "Well, I'll be more direct, work less, and get more money, I'll be happy! You have to see who's serving the food when it comes to delivering things. Dish, do what you like!"

    Chi Jinnian murmured and repeated: "Do what you like... Then, what's so good about a girl's house?"

    Cai Wei put down the spice box in her hand and sneered: "Girl Well, there is nothing that a can of rouge and a box of spices can't solve, if there is..."

    She shoved the spice box into Chi Jinnian's arms: "Then two boxes!"

Previous Chapter: Chapter 10Next Chapter: Chapter 12
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 12
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 11Next Chapter: Chapter 13

    After his debts were cleared, Chi Jinnian also relaxed a little. Before going to bed, Caiyue smeared osmanthus oil on the ends of her hair, with a refreshing floral fragrance, Chi Jinnian slept fairly well.

    Until a plain white figure appeared in Chi Jinnian's dream.

    In the dream, I was in the palace of the Demon Palace, surrounded by flames that could not be seen to an end. The wind not only blew the flames more vigorously, but also raised the hem of Yuan Shao's clothes. She held a long sword with the sword pointed directly at her neck. In her mouth, she said extremely vulgar lines: "Destroy my reputation, ruin my cultivation, and do all the bad things. Today I will do the right thing for heaven!"

    Chi Jinnian was stunned He froze in place, and murmured: "Master..."

    "Shut up!" The title of Master made Yuan Shao violent, and the surrounding flames burned with the blue veins on Yuan Shao's forehead. Got a little more vigorous: "Call me Shizun? You are also worthy!"

    After saying that, he slashed down with a sword.

    With a scream, Chi Jinnian woke up from the dream.

    His chest heaved violently, and after confirming that his neck was still intact, he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    Fortunately, it was a dream, but it was chopped down by Yuan Shao with his sword... It was indeed the ending of Chi Jinnian in the original book.

    Chi Jinnian stroked her chest, but fortunately everything was not a foregone conclusion yet, she had to hold Yuan Shao's thigh tightly. Before she returns to the upper cultivation world, she arranges people properly. This way, it may be the finale. When the opponent kills back to the Demon Realm, he may still have a chance to survive.

    Chi Jinnian suddenly recalled that a few days ago, Yuan Shao was full of "rejection" attitude towards herself, no, she had to do something, she had to coax this woman with golden fingers against the sky. So he quickly got up and put on his clothes, briefly groomed, and went out.

    When the door opened, Caiyue came to deliver breakfast: "Yo, why are you up so early, where are you going?"

    Chi Jinnian didn't have time to explain, and took a piece of cake from the tray that Caiyue was holding. , left a sentence "don't wait for me to eat at night", and ran out.

    ——Today

    , Chi Jinnian knocked on the door of Yihuitang again. The shopkeeper wore a pair of panda-like dark circles under his eyes and opened the latch on the door. After seeing Chi Jinnian, he swallowed his half-yawned yawn and put on a bright smile: "I'm right here. I was thinking of sending someone to invite the young master, but you came here in person without thinking about it!"

    "Looking for me? What's wrong?" Chi Jinnian questioned: "Could it be that yesterday's sales were not good?"

    Speaking of yesterday, The shopkeeper's dark circles seemed to have recovered two points, and he quickly waved his hand and said: "How can it be, the villain said, as soon as you make a move, young master, it must not be wrong. Yesterday, our store had a burst of orders, not only the inventory was cleared. , this order has been placed in half a year! This is all thanks to you, Young Master!" As

    he spoke, the shopkeeper led Chi Jinnian to the cubicle on the third floor.

    This Yihuitang firm has a rule that the more distinguished the guest, the higher the reception floor. The first floor is just for individual tourists, the second floor is for small and wealthy customers, and the third floor, looking at the decoration, knows that it is a place to receive distinguished guests.

    As soon as you go up to the third floor, the wooden floor under your feet is covered by a thick carpet. The first thing that catches your eye is a water curtain shaped like a waterfall. Below the water curtain, seven crystal beads are constantly rotating under the pouring of water. There are no candlesticks here, but large and small night pearls are used to subtly solve the lighting problem.

    At a glance, it is said to be a proper VIP reception area!

    Chi Jinnian sat on the chair and waited for the old shopkeeper for a while, only to see that when he came back again, he had a tray in his hand with several Lingshi bills and a delicate purse on it.

    The old shopkeeper presented the tray and smiled: "Yesterday, the young master must have been overworked. These are some thoughts of the villain. I hope the young master will accept it with a smile."

    Chi Jinnian simply rolled over the Lingshi's tickets. ┼Jun/          

    The old shopkeeper Yang picked up the purse and held it in his hand: "Young Master, this storage bag can hold all kinds of things, and it is also the intention of the villain."

    "You are..."

    "The villain is thinking, like yesterday's idea, can the young master think about a few more. If you can come here once in a while, then the store will not worry about sales!" , The old shopkeeper bowed his hands: "Of course, the villain will not let the young master bear this hard work in vain. The villain is willing to share 40% of the profit with the young master, and I hope to continue to cooperate with the young master."

    Oh, it turned out to be this means. Chi Jinnian was able to eat according to his ability, so he accepted these things without any embarrassment. But this storage bag...

    "This storage bag is enough." Chi Jinnian wanted to return a storage bag, but was stopped by the old shopkeeper.

    "The other is a gift to the young master who cooperated with you. I hope the young master will be affected by the small shop and bring it to him to show the sincerity of the villain." The shopkeeper poured two cups of tea and put the handed a cup to Chi Jinnian.

    Chi Jinnian raised her eyebrows. Since it was for Yuan Shao, she was welcome.

    However, Chi Jinnian did not forget her purpose of coming early in the morning, and did not rush to put away the Qiankun bag.

    "Speaking of which, the young master came here so early, but do you have any new ideas to share with the shop?" The shopkeeper picked up the teacup and held it to his lips.

    "Oh, that's not it, I'm here to buy something from you!"

    The tea that had flowed down his throat somehow came back, causing the shopkeeper to cough - it seemed that he heard it from Chi Jinnian's mouth. Subconscious muscle response to the word "buy".

    As if seeing through the old shopkeeper's mind, Chi Jinnian comforted: "Don't panic, shopkeeper, it's really buying!" Then, he took out a dozen Lingshi coins he just got: "Here!" The

    shopkeeper took out the handkerchief Zi wiped the tea stains on his chin, and then said slowly, "Young Master's words are serious."

    ——Out

    of Yihui Hall, Chi Jinnian was carrying two Qiankun bags in his hands. One is filled with rouge gouache, and the other is filled with various spices.

    Chi Jinnian thought that there is no girl who doesn't love beauty or fragrance. With these things, as long as Yuan Shao's attitude towards herself can be changed a little bit, she will be considered a victory.

    I thought to myself, the pace became more brisk, and I was about to reach the door of Taoyuan, and I already saw the door of Taoyuan from afar. I don't know what Yuan Shao is doing inside, whether he is still practising and meditating, and where is his cultivation level? .

    But just when she had five steps to go up the steps in front of Taoyuan Gate, she was stopped by a voice.

    "Young Master is so happy, but because you came to see... Yuan Shao?"

    His voice was cold, his ending raised, and his tone was full of provocation. Chi Jinnian turned back, and it was Wei Yang who spoke.

    How come this haunted soul is here again!

    "What did you say? What Yuan Shao?"

    "Isn't the one who was hidden by the young master Jinwu, the elder of the Changqing Sect in the upper cultivation world, Yuan Shao who lives in Yuqing Peak? Forgetting things, can't even remember who was hiding?"

    Hearing that Wei Yang completely pierced the window paper, Chi Jinnian's eyes darkened, and he looked closely at Wei Yang: " So, what do you think?"

    "Young master, don't worry, you probably don't know yet. I told you yesterday that outside the barrier of our demon world, a wounded weasel, leaning on a cane, has been in the barrier of our demon world. The door lingered, and it smelled so bad. I sent my men to capture it, and the weasel kept swearing, guess what he was scolding?"

    "If you have something to say, just say it, don't stay here. Give me these twists and turns!" Chi Jinnian lost his good temper.

    "Okay, then I'll just say it straight." Wei Yang's mouth curled into a sly arc: "I want Yuan Shao. If you hand her over to me, we will be even. Let's not talk about the old things from now on, okay? "

    "Of course it's not good!" Chi Jinnian refused: "If it's cool, stay away, stay away! If you really want to make a contribution, there are traces of outsiders' invasion near the water mirror in the west of the demon world. You, a general, should go. Deal with it, what's wrong with looking at me all day! Don't blame my fellow for not reminding you, it's hard for Yuan Shao to end up badly!"     "Oh, you said the same last time." Wei Yang said disdainfully, "After all, you Don't you just want to monopolize the credit for catching Yuan Shao, and take the honor of this matter all by yourself!     Telling me these lame excuses is really hypocritical!" Rushing towards Taoyuan's gate, Chi Jinnian hurriedly blocked in front of the opponent, rammed with all his strength, and pushed Wei Yang against the wall on one side, Wei Yang's armor slammed into the wall, sending Loud sound.     This sound not only startled a row of sparrows on the tree next to it, but also attracted the attention of Yuan Shao in the house.     Yuan Shao recognized that the voice came from the door of Taoyuan, so he put on his skirt and walked out.     Seeing that she was about to go around the shadow wall and come to the gate, the conversation at the gate made her stop and froze in place.     One was a strange man, and the other, Yuan Shao could tell, was his little apprentice.     "Chi Jinnian!" The man shouted: "Do you know who she is! How could she forget about you?"     Everyone knows that Chi Jinnian likes Su Tingxi, Su Tingxi and Yuan The "teacher-disciple friendship" between Shao is not a secret either. Therefore, Wei Yang also murmured in his heart, did Chi Jinnian take the wrong medicine and tried his life to save his rival in love? !     "Of course I know!" Chi Jinnian replied, "She is Yuan Shao, she is the most famous immortal master in the upper cultivation world, and a future leader! She is still my master!"     Chi Jinnian opened his arms and stopped him Wei Yang, who rushed in, tightly blocked the gate of Taoyuan. "I just want to protect her! No matter who comes, unless you step over my body, you will never step into this door!" Chi Jinnian thought, after all, he was the young master, and Wei Yang did not dare to act rashly.

    "You, worship her as a teacher!" Wei Yang sneered: "Chi Jinnian, do you know what you are talking about?"

    A young master of the demon world worshiped the light of the righteous path as a teacher. This Chi Jinnian is really made up No other reason?

    Apprenticeship? It would be strange if he believed her nonsense!

    On the other side, Yuan Shao was in the corner behind the shadow wall, listening to the conversation just outside the door. Under the plain white sleeves, the slender hands were behind him, tightly clenching into fists.

Previous Chapter: Chapter 11Next Chapter: Chapter 13
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 13
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 12Next Chapter: Chapter 14

    When Chi Jinnian said that he worshiped Yuan Shao as his teacher, Wei Yang was stunned to laugh. This Chi Jinnian is really good, and he can say anything to achieve his goals! "Master, right? Does she have a foundation now? Do you worship her as a master? I'll introduce you two more powerful ones later, so you can worship enough!"

    After speaking, Wei Yang stepped inside again. He was stopped by Chi Jinnian again: "She is my master one day, and she will be my master all my life! Be more respectful with your mouth, don't look at her in trouble now, but the real phoenix will definitely fly up the branches again. , you should keep those pheasants for yourself!"

    Wei Yang's attitude became cold for a moment, this Chi Jinnian is still addicted to acting, right? Who caused Yuanshao's downfall? Don't think that he doesn't know, what master is nothing but an excuse for her to hide beside Yuan Shao, she must be just like herself, just waiting for the opportunity to dig Yuan Shao's inner alchemy, so that she can go back and make contributions! Even making up such an excuse, the despicable temper has not changed at all!

    Seeing Wei Yang's expression gradually losing patience, Chi Jinnian couldn't help swallowing. If she really made a move, she was obviously not Wei Yang's opponent.

    But if Wei Yang was allowed to break in, Yuan Shao would be the eldest female protagonist, and she would know her identity by then, plus the fact that she had lied to her before, then this morning's dream would come true!

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian accidentally glanced at the Qiankun bag on his waist.

    By the way, if she remembers correctly, Wei Yang seems to have a fatal weakness...

    "Don't blame me for not warning you, if you come here, you will be at your own risk!" Chi Jinnian put her fingertips into her waist In the Qiankun bag in the room, I felt a small square box. The slender fingertips hooked it out and pinched it in the palm of his hand.

    "Chi Jinnian, you're out of luck! Don't think I dare not touch you!"

    "Then give it a try!"

    Chi Jinnian's words completely ignited Wei Yang's anger. On the hilt of the sword, striding towards the door, it seems that as long as Chi Jinnian moves, he will draw the sword and stand up, regardless of the identity of the other party.

    But just after he stepped up to the last step of the door, Chi Jinnian waved his arm, and a red powder spread in the air, fascinated by Wei Yang's eyes, followed by a burning tingling sensation, accompanied by ten thousand ants crawling over. Painful!     "Chi Jinnian - you're despicable!" Wei Yang covered his eyes and couldn't help scratching his face. He is allergic to things like pollen, and Chi Jinnian even used this sinister method to plot against him!     Chi Jinnian didn't care so much. Seeing that Wei Yang was covering his eyes, he couldn't stand firmly on his feet, so he hurried up and kicked the person down the steps. Seeing that Wei Yang rolled on the ground three times, he was anxious to scratch his skin. Chi Jinnian crossed his hips and shouted, "Tell you not to come here, and listen to people's persuasion to get enough to eat, have you heard of the words! I advise you, go home and wash quickly, to save your disfigurement and see no one! "     Chi Jinnian felt pissed off, went to Weiyang's side again, and kicked.     "Let you always scare me!" Chi Jinnian was satisfied and turned around and entered the gate of Taoyuan.     Unexpectedly, just after turning around, he went around the shadow wall and met Yuan Shao standing in the corner.     "Master, Master!" Chi Jinnian was frightened, and the Qiankun bag in his hand fell: "Why did you come out!"     "I heard a sound at the door just now, so I thought about coming out and have a look." It seems that it is because It was hot, and Chi Jinnian saw a blush on Yuan Shao's cheeks.     "No, nothing, just met a black dog at the door, it's fierce!" Chi Jinnian said, raising a bright smile: "But I've already driven it away!     " I met Yuan Shao standing here. Fortunately, she reacted quickly, and this covered Yuan Shao's inquiry just now. Seeing that Yuan Shao was still looking out, Chi Jinnian quickly stood in front of her and raised the Qiankun bag in his hand: "Master, I brought you a gift, go in and have a look!     " He grabbed Yuan Shao's arm and hurriedly pulled him into the room without waiting for the other person to answer.     The biggest feature of this Qiankun bag is that it can accommodate all things without being prominent. Chi Jin thought that the two bags were not big, but poured out a table full of bottles and jars.

    Chi Jinnian, like a cabinet sister, intimately introduced each product to Yuan Shao: "Master, this balm is boiled together with peony and magnolia. After bathing, this balm will make the skin delicate and smooth. The hair oil made of osmanthus can be applied to the hair, and the hair can be black and shiny, like satin, and this..."     Yuan Shao looked at the dazzling array of items on the table, all of which belonged to the girl's boudoir in the lower world. , although she had heard of it, she had never used it. "I'm a cultivator, I don't need these, you can give it to someone else."     As soon as Yuan Shao's words came out, the heart-shaped box in Chi Jinnian's hand almost fell. Sure enough, the big heroine is not easy to fool, it seems that she still doesn't like herself. Chi Jinnian seemed to grab the last straw, held the small heart-shaped wooden box in the palm of his hand, and said cautiously, "This, this is made from fine rose petals, filtered through fine yarn three times, and then processed into The lip gloss is very fragrant, and the color is also beautiful." After that, he raised his wet eyes and looked at Yuan Shao: "Master, you can try it, really, it's very fragrant." The     wooden box is small and does not have With big palms, Chi Jinnian held the small mahogany box in both hands, his expression fell a little bit with the passage of time, and when the trembling little hand was about to fall, the person opposite finally opened his mouth.     "I haven't used it for my teacher, so...how should I use this thing?" In     a word, Chi Jinnian's originally dim eyes were instantly lit up: "Master, I will teach you!     " The box was pushed open, and the pale red paste inside had a refreshing fragrance. Chi Jinnian dipped some grease on the pulp of his finger with his ring finger, and then gently smeared it on Yuan Shao's lips. They all said that the ring finger is the least forceful among the fingers. Chi Jinnian moved slowly, applying the grease little by little. The body spread out on Yuan Shao's lips, followed the other person's lip shape meticulously, outlined the shape, and then applied it evenly.

    As the warm touch fell on his lips, Yuan Shao's eyes just fell on Chi Jinnian's eyes. The little apprentice has a pair of almond eyes, big and bright. Yuan Shao knew that Chi Jinnian's eyes were crooked when he laughed, but he didn't expect that the young apprentice looked like this when he was focused. Her eyes were staring at one place, her pupils moved slightly with the movements of her hands, like a flood of water, extremely clear, as if there was nothing else in her eyes except where her eyes were focused.

    The words Chi Jinnian said just now at the door were all in her ears.

    Sure enough, the little apprentice still lied to her. The little apprentice ran out every day, perhaps because he was worried that his identity would be known to his family. Sure enough, the other party's family was so resolutely opposed.

    That's right, which parent would be willing to let their children go to the master's door, not being seen by the master, and not learning anything. The master is in trouble, but he still needs his own children to save him.

    Now it's better, I not only spend my apprentice's money, but also rely on my apprentice for protection.

    She is really the worst teacher in the world.

    Thinking of this, Yuan Shao sighed unconsciously.

    "Master?" Chi Jinnian stopped the movement of his hands and asked carefully, "Did I hurt you?"

    Looking at the guilt expression of the little apprentice, Yuan Shao's heart seemed to be stabbed by something. "No, you continue."

    As the warm touch came again, and the delicate fingertips rubbed back and forth on his lips, Yuan Shao suddenly felt dazed.

    The surroundings became dark in an instant, and she seemed to see that she was bound to the bed, and she was also holding her chin in one hand, and the other hand was thrusting into her mouth forcefully—it seemed that she was trying to force herself to swallow something... ...

    The other person's fingers rubbed his lips, and it was also that warm temperature.

    Yuan Shao tried hard to see the other's face, but it was always blurry.

    In the end, it turned into darkness and fell down.

Previous Chapter: Chapter 12Next Chapter: Chapter 14
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 14
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 13Next Chapter: Chapter 15

    Yuan Shao, who suddenly fainted, really frightened Chi Jinnian, but fortunately, her eyes and hands were fast, so the other party didn't fall to the ground.

    She looked down at her fingertips, no, she wasn't drugged, could it be that Yuan Shao... is also allergic to pollen?

    Chi Jinnian hurriedly invited the doctor to confirm that he was okay, but the doctor couldn't figure out why Yuan Shao suddenly passed out. Xu was too tired, so he left some soothing objects and left.

    too tired? Is it because cultivation is too hard?

    After all, this is the devil world, unlike the immortal spirit of the upper cultivator world, which is full of the devil's aura, and it is bound to be much more difficult to cultivate here.

    Looking at Yuan Shao's pale complexion, the originally beautiful face was only on the lips at the moment, because the mouth grease was applied. Hey, it's hard for her to stay in this demonic place, it's already very good that she didn't get into the devil!

    Right now, not only Wei Yang is staring at this place all the time, but even Huang Er has also found the door and is eager to try it near the devil world all day.

    It seems that it is better to send Yuan Shao back to the upper cultivation world as soon as possible.

    ——Wei

    Yang was smeared with pollen rouge all over his face. At this moment, his eyes were scarlet, and his skin was also scratched with red marks. It was only slightly relieved until evening. But at this time, the face could no longer be seen, so he had to find a piece of black cloth as a cover to cover up the original face.

    Wei Yang gritted his teeth with hatred, and made a good note of Chi Jinnian in his heart.

    But he is not in a hurry. After all, his purpose is Yuanshao's inner elixir. At this moment, Yuanshao has no mana, and it is not an easy task to re-form the elixir.

    One was indeed mentioned by Chi Jinnian, that there was an outsider's breath near the water mirror of the Demon Race. Since Yuan Shao's side will not be in a hurry for a while, then he will deal with the affairs on Shui Jing's side first.

    Anyway, Yuan Shao has no mana and can't run far.

    Even though Chi Jinnian looked at Yuan Shao every day, there would eventually be some omissions. At that time, he seized the opportunity and presented the person directly to the Demon Venerable, and the glory and applause belonged to him.

    Thinking of this, Wei Yang smiled involuntarily, but the facial movements involved the scars on the skin, causing bursts of pain.

    Chi Jinnian, don't think that you are the young master and I can't do anything about you. Let's wait and see, you will be planted in my hands sooner or later!

    The fire of anger in Wei Yang's heart had nowhere to be placed, so he rallied all night and headed towards Shui Jing to see what the intruder came from!

    The sky fell into twilight, and Yuan Shao murmured to wake up.

    As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a lonely lamp burning on the pear wood table. The woman by the candle, dressed in red like a fire, sat there motionless. Against the background of the lonely lights, it seemed a bit lonely.

    Yuan Shao made a light movement and walked over slowly.

    It turned out that the little apprentice who was sitting was already asleep. The rouge gouache on the table was put away, replaced by a hot food box, and there was an extra brocade box next to it. When she opened it, she could see that there were two pills in the brocade box. Just like the pills that she brought to her every time she came, it had a faint bitter taste.

    Come to think of it, the little apprentice went out again to fiddle with these things for himself. Looking at Chi Jinnian holding her cheek with one hand, her eyelashes as dense as fans were illuminated by the candlelight, leaving a long shadow under her eyes.

    Yuan Shao found a piece of clothing and wanted to put it on her shoulders, but as soon as the clothes touched the other's shoulders, the originally closed eyes opened in an instant.

    "Master." Chi Jinnian rubbed his eyes. "It's getting dark, Master, you finally woke up."

    Chi Jinnian pulled Yuan Shao's chair and poured another cup of tea: "Master, what's the matter with you? Why did you suddenly faint? The doctor came but I can't see anything, but my body feels unwell?"

    "I don't know as a teacher." Yuan Shao carefully recalled what happened before he passed out, but he couldn't remember anything: "I just feel like you touched my lips. ,very familiar."

    familiar? how is this possible? Chi Jinnian would think of the last time he touched Yuan Shao's lips, and then suddenly recalled a terrifying picture - the heartbreak pill.

    The original owner, Chi Jinnian, forced Yuan Shao to eat it, and she tried her best to get the medicine out.

    Chi Jinnian couldn't help feeling a little, and quickly found something to cover up the topic of the past.

    "Master, the food I just sent is still hot. After sleeping for a day, Master must be starving."

    Yuan Shao watched Chi Jinnian open the food box and brought out the dishes. Among them, Chi Jinnian deliberately placed a plate of taro cakes closest to her.

    The last time I was in the teahouse, the young apprentice made a gesture of affection, which made Yuan Shao feel that his cheeks were hot. In order to avoid the eyes of the other party, he buried his head and ate tea, thinking that with his head down like this, his face was red and his ears were red. Find. This taro cake was the closest to her, so she could easily take it, so she ate two more pieces to delay the time.

    Who would have thought that the little apprentice thought she liked it. Came here again today. Yuan Shao could see that the red circular stamp on the cake was from that teahouse.

    It does have a heart.

    So, Yuan Shao ate several pieces of today's taro cake.

    This thing is mashed with taro, wrapped in milk and batter and fried until golden brown. The taste is sweet, crispy on the outside and glutinous on the inside.

    Yuan Shao has been fasting for a long time. Although she has lost her memory, she doesn't think she will like such sweet and greasy things. She seems to prefer some light flavors.

    But now, looking at her little apprentice's bright eyes, she felt for the first time that sweetness seemed to be delicious.

    After the meal, it was completely dark. Chi Jinnian poured another cup of tea for Yuan Shao, took out the medicine bowl in the brocade box, dissolved it with water, and handed it to Yuan Shao: "Master, this is good for cultivation, and if you eat it, it is equivalent to a year. The mana, you try it!"

    Yuan Shao took the dark liquid and drank it. Although the taste is a bit bitter, it feels a bit full of spiritual power in the body: "Don't bother me again next time, these medicinal pills are rare things, they should not be obtained."

    Chi Jinnian did not Talking, if you don't eat it, where will a piece of grapefruit candy come out and put it into Yuan Shao's mouth, then he laughs: "This is what a disciple should do."

    What is this? A drop in the bucket. Today, when Chi Jinnian returned to the magic palace, he inquired about the whereabouts of Ningbidan, but found nothing. Sure enough, the daddy of her Demon Venerable had to hold it tightly in his hand. Presumably, only the Demon Venerable knew the location.

    In the original book, at the finale, Demon Venerable and Yuan Shao fought, Ningbi Dan fell, and was eaten by Yuan Shao by chance.

    But Chi Jinnian didn't want to wait until the finale, it was Yuan Shao's thing after all, he gave it to her in advance, and he could sell more favors.

    It seems that this Ningbidan has to be considered in the long run.

    After eating and taking the medicine, Yuan Shao looked at the sky outside, thinking that his little apprentice might be leaving again.

    With the sweetness of grapefruit candy spreading on the tip of his tongue, Yuan Shao had a selfish thought at this moment. If the little apprentice can stay by his side all the time, it seems to be very good. She no longer has to be alone, she can only pass the time by practicing.

    However, she had already heard at the door today that the people in the little apprentice's family did not recognize her as a teacher. If you forcibly keep her, it will add trouble to her for nothing. Yuan Shao couldn't do that.

    On the contrary, she has to give the little apprentice a step to prevent her from being embarrassed.

    "A Nian." Since getting along, Yuan Shao has rarely called Chi Jinnian directly, which seems to be the first time. "It's getting late, if it's a while longer, you might have trouble walking on the road."

    Chi Jinnian held the teacup just now in his hand, but didn't mean to put it down. The small cup turned around and around in Chi Jinnian's palm. She lowered her eyes and whispered, "Master, I don't want to leave today."

    Just now, Chi Jinnian had asked Caiwei to bring all the necessities of her life. She thought, Wei Yang knew that Yuan Shao was in the demon world, and even if he moved, it would be a matter of time before he was found. However, with her status as the young master of the demon world, Wei Yang did not dare to mess around for the time being. But if you're not there, it's hard to say.

    Therefore, she had to stay by her side all the time and protect her before Yuan Shao returned to the upper cultivation world.

    "Huh?" Yuan Shao thought he had heard it wrong.

    "I said." Chi Jinnian raised his face, his eyes were sparkling, he gently tugged on Yuan Shao's cuff, and asked in a glutinous voice, "Master, I don't want to leave tonight."

    "I want to stay . ,is it okay?"

Previous Chapter: Chapter 13Next Chapter: Chapter 15
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 15
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 14Next Chapter: Chapter 16

    Outside the window, the night is like water. The bright moonlight sprinkled on the earth, adding to the haze. In Taoyuan's yard, two rows of Kapok trees were planted. At the moment when the flowers are blooming, the breeze blows gently, just bringing the fragrance of the flowers into the house, and patted and floated on the clothes of the people in the house.

    In the window, Yuan Shao saw the girl in front of him. The dress was as red as fire, and the bright red petals outside the window complemented each other. He even felt the air was a little warmer.

    Only then did she notice that there were many more things in this room, bedding and pillows.

    It seems that the little apprentice really intends to stay. Realizing this, Yuan Shao felt a little more joy in his heart. In the long night, she no longer has to be alone and pass the time by listening to the wind outside.

    This seems to be good.

    Just when she was about to answer Chi Jinnian's question, Chi Jinnian really lowered her head and said, "Master, I won't disturb your rest, don't worry, I brought a quilt, I'll sleep you on the ground That's fine. Can you... can you not drive me away?"

    Sleeping? Yuan Shao's heart seemed to be hit by something, and he would catch a cold while sleeping -

    "I'm not trying to drive you away." Yuan Shao smoothed the broken hair from Chi Jinnian's temple behind his ear. "I'm..."

    Before Yuan Shao could finish speaking, Chi Jinnian jumped with joy: "Really! Can I stay? Thank you, Master! Don't worry, Master, I won't rush you for a bed. !"

    Saying that, he put the mattress flat on the ground beside the bed. ┼Jun/Yang          

    Yuanshao looked at the happy young apprentice and thought, maybe she doesn't want to get too close to him. However, everything here is placed by the little apprentice. Even if she really sleeps on the ground, it should be her master.

    She slowly approached Chi Jinnian, and pretended to say casually, "Is it cold on the ground?" You can also stay on the floor.

    "No!" Chi Jinnian brought two more mattresses: "It's summer now, and I brought three layers of mattresses. Don't worry, Master, don't worry about me."

    "Oh." Yuan Shao watched Chi Jinnian finish laying out three full mattresses, and then began to tidy up her beautiful pillow. She said again, "Little girl's house, will you get cold when you sleep on the floor?" Actually, The bed is spacious enough.

    "Master, don't worry, this is already very good, I used to work overtime and slept in a chair!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, Chi Jinnian realized that he had said the wrong thing. Without waiting for Yuan Shao to react, she quickly changed the subject: "But Master, I do have something to trouble you."

    She took out a slender red rope from her bosom: "Master, I tend to be afraid at night and love to do things. Nightmare, can you please Shizun and tie the other end of the red rope to your wrist, I know that there is someone on the other end of the rope, so I will feel more at ease, and I will not be so afraid, maybe I can have a good dream."

    In fact, when Chi Jinnian was afraid that Weiyang's people would come over at night, he would attack Yuan Shao while the moon was dark and windy. This rope, the shopkeeper of Yihuitang said it was made of ice silk, and it couldn't burn if it was cut. If someone really came at night, she would have responded as soon as possible.

    At this moment, Yuan Shao felt a burst of sadness in his heart. Through this period of time, she could see that A Nian was a timid person. Yuan Shao didn't dare to think deeply about how the little girl spent each night in the teacher's school. Without saying a word, she rolled up her cuffs, revealing the white wrist of her left hand, signaling Chi Jinnian to tie it for herself.

    In this way, the master and the apprentice went up and down and rested in peace.

    It was night, and Chi Jinnian stared at the jet-black beam above his head, carefully combing through the recent plot.

    Today, she and Wei Yang said that it is not groundless for outsiders to appear near the water mirror. The water mirror is a mysterious place in the demon world. It is said that there is a very powerful snake inside. This snake was originally a Xuanwu in the sky, but because he violated the heavenly rule, his divine power was removed, and he became a snake and was banished to the mortal world and fell into the demon world. In order to protect yourself, create your own world and live in it. called a water mirror.

    Speaking of that giant snake, even if it was demoted from the divine beast of the Nine Heavens a hundred years ago, the snake gall is an excellent nourishing medicinal pill. Due to the powerful mana of the giant snake, no one has been able to take its gallbladder over the years.

    In the original text, Yuan Shao entered the water mirror by mistake, encountering a giant snake and fighting with it. Because of the loss of mana, Yuan Shao must not be his opponent. At the critical moment, the male protagonist Su Tingxi appeared, and Yuan Shao solved the giant snake together, and took out the snake gall, allowing Yuan Shao to recover a lot of mana.

    Since then, the reunion of the male and female protagonists has opened the sweet and refreshing script of the couple to upgrade and fight monsters together.

    After counting the days, the male protagonist Su Tingxi should be near Shuijing. Today, Chi Jinnian deliberately disclosed the news to Wei Yang, just to let Wei Yang introduce the male protagonist into Shuijing earlier, and then she also brought Yuan Shao into the water mirror. In the realm, she succeeded in retreating and returned to the demon realm to live her small life.

    On the contrary, if Yuan Shao stayed with herself in the demon world all the time, it would not only be detrimental to her cultivation, but the next plot would not be able to go at all.

    In this way, on the male protagonist's side, she took the initiative to let Yin and match the male and female protagonists. On the female protagonist's side, she protected her for a long time, and personally sent it to the male protagonist. No matter how you count it, it's a virtue. According to Yuan Shao's sympathetic character in the original work - he should be able to spare her life in the finale - let's go!

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian couldn't help turning over irritably. What's the matter!

    Just this turning over seemed to wake up Yuan Shao next to him.

    "The ground is too hard? Or is there something in my heart?" Yuan Shao said.

    "Have you disturbed Master, I'm sorry, I'll be quieter."

    "What can you tell me about it?" Yuan Shao turned over and turned to face the younger apprentice. It's just that the little apprentice at the moment has his back to himself.

    "Master, I, I want to go to a place, you can go with me." Chi Jinnian turned his back to Yuan Shao, and drew circles with his fingers on the mattress, thinking about how to explain Shui Jing to Yuan Shao.

    But Yuanshao didn't ask where he was going, but answered directly: "Okay."

    "?" The answer should be so refreshing, Chi Jinnian sat up in shock, facing Yuanshao's eyes, the window was hazy The moonlight reflected in her eyes, and it became brighter.

    "Master, you don't even ask where are you going?"

    "Why do you ask? You want to go, there is always a reason for you. If you don't tell me, I won't ask. If you want to tell me, I don't have to ask." Yuan Shao There was no hesitation in answering.

    Her eyes were bright, and Chi Jinnian didn't dare to look directly, so she simply lay back and turned her back to the other side.

    After a while, Chi Jinnian spoke again: "Master, I have something to ask you."

    She didn't dare to look back or look at Yuan Shao's face.

    "Master, if I make a mistake, how will you punish me?"

    Yuan Shao thought for a while: "Since you realize that you made a mistake, you have a heart of remorse. As long as you don't violate morality and hurt others, you can do it. forgive."

    "A very serious, very serious mistake." Chi Jinnian added: "Will you punish me severely, and then kick me out of the division?"

    Yuan Shao replied: "It will be punished." Then he turned around and calmed down. Lie on the couch.

    Chi Jinnian lowered his eyes and had an answer. But the originally quiet air was interrupted again by Yuan Shao, she added: "You are my apprentice, and I am also at fault for not teaching you well. So, if you are to blame, it should be my master who taught you improperly.

    Chi Jinnian turned his head in surprise and turned his face to Shang Yuanshao: "One day is a master and apprentice, and a lifetime is a master and apprentice, isn't it?" Having said

    this, Chi Jinnian seemed to have taken a reassurance. Afraid that Yuan Shao would see her cheering heart, she quickly buried her face in the quilt, and after that, she would no longer restrain the corners of her lips raised upwards, and laughed wantonly where Yuan Shao could not see.

    From Yuan Shao's point of view, he didn't care whether this act of covering up was either excited or shy.

    Chi Jinnian thought wholeheartedly that his hard work these days was worth it, at least Yuan Shao eased his attitude towards him. As long as she brings Yuan Shao to Shuijing as soon as possible, and the male and female protagonists meet, she will be able to retire and come back happily to be her second-generation official.

    With this joy, Chi Jinnian's breathing gradually became even, and he slowly fell asleep.

    Liu Yuanshao opened his eyes quietly, looking at the embroidery on her quilt—sleeping in the same room as himself, is the little apprentice so happy?

    ——Outside

    the window, a dark cloud blocked the bright moon, and the night sky became hideous. Wei Yang led someone to chase near the water mirror, and he found traces of outsiders intrusion.

    From the looks of it, it seems to be a person from the upper cultivation world. Harmony has been reached, but a golden pill has not yet been formed.

    Wei Yang signaled his men to stay where they were, and chased after him alone. When he drove the people out, it happened to catch the turtle in the urn.

    With the resentment accumulated in Chi Jinnian, Wei Yang chased after the breath.

    There was a gust of wind all around. Wei Yang chased all the way to a willow tree, but the breath suddenly disappeared.

    Just when he was about to investigate further, there was a sudden "whoosh" in the air, Wei Yang subconsciously turned to hide, and a transparent arrow was inserted straight into the position he had just stood. The beginning of the hatred between him and Chi Jinnian - Xuan Bingjian!

    Wei Yang looked in the direction of the arrow, and there was a vague figure on the top of the tree. Just as the surrounding wind was blowing, Wei Yang couldn't help but squinted, unable to see the other person's appearance, only vaguely saw a tall and straight figure.

    He was teased by Chi Jinnian in the daytime, but now he is against Chi Jinnian. Wei Yang's anger value reached the peak in an instant, and regardless of the gust of wind blowing all around, he directly drew his sword, jumped up, and waved The sword slashed to the top of the tree.

    The man on the tree did not panic at all, and in just three strokes, Wei Yang was shot down.

    Xuan Bing's arrow touched his neck, and the young man in front of him was wearing a jade crown with his hair in a white robe. The light and thin robes flew in the wind, and the whole person was like an immortal, with a very dusty temperament.

    He opened his mouth, his voice low and melodious: "You belong to the Demon Race, is my master in your hands!"     "

    Who is your master?"

It was this light that allowed Wei Yang to see the delicate eyebrows of the person in front of him.

    Sure enough, the features are picturesque and handsome.

    He put one hand on his life gate, opened his mouth slowly, and replied word by word, "Changqing Gate—Yuan Shao."

    Then, another lightning bolt, this time, illuminated Wei Yang's shocked expression.     ——It was raining patteringly outside the window, and Chi Jinnian in the room seemed to be disturbed by the roar of thunder and lightning, and sleeping was very dishonest

    .     With her movement, Yuan Shao's wrist, which was tied with the red rope, also moved, and then he murmured and woke up.     It's raining and the night is cool. Seeing the little apprentice below, pressing the quilt under him, he was so cold that he curled up into a ball. She got up, quietly approached Chi Jinnian, pulled out the quilt under him, and gently covered her.     In his sleep, Chi Jinnian was dreaming that he was holding a cute little white rabbit. The little rabbit had a soft body and smooth fur, but suddenly ran out of his hands.     "Don't run!" Chi Jinnian reached out to grab it subconsciously.     The arms stretched and contracted, just in time to hug the arm that was holding her quilt.

    "Don't, don't go." Chi Jinnian murmured in a dream, clinging to Yuan Shao's arm without letting go, even leaning his face up and rubbing his shoulder: "Don't go, stay with me for a while... ..."

    Yuan Shao was dragged like this, his whole body froze in place, he finally moved his arms out a little, and the little girl immediately chased after him. Then continue to hold yourself without letting go.

    Seeing that Chi Jinnian was sleeping soundly, Yuan Shao couldn't bear to wake her up, so he had to give up the bed and let her hold him.

    Seemingly sensing the discomfort of "Little Rabbit", Chi Jinnian moved his body back in coordination to make room for "Little White Rabbit", and even gave him some pillows.

    Seeing this, Yuan Shao went to bed. The red soft pillow also carries the fragrance of the little apprentice's hair.

    She looked closely at the sleeping person in front of her, like a well-behaved kitten, her eyes were tightly closed and motionless. But after three seconds of being obedient, her head rested on her shoulder.

    Yuan Shao was stunned. At this moment, Chi Jinnian's warm breath was hitting her neck, itchy and numb.

    At this moment, Yuan Shao knew that Chi Jinnian did not lie to her.

    It's really not cold on the floor.

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14Next Chapter: Chapter 16
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 16
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 15Next Chapter: Chapter 17

    Demon world, in a dense forest.

    The man in white was holding an arrow crossbow, and the bowstring was pressed against the neck of a burly man in black armor.

    Wei Yang has been the favored son of heaven since he was a child, and he is invincible in battles, but today he is defeated by Yuan Shao's apprentice, an unknown generation, and the other party's spiritual weapon is still from his own hands.

    What could be more humiliating than this?

    Wei Yang, who was being held down, pointed his finger at the water mirror next to him: "Yuan Shao is there because our young master was imprisoned!"

    Wei Yang firmly believed that no one could get out of the water mirror alive.

    If he can, then if he loses, he will be convinced.

    ——It

    rained all night, and the air outside was extraordinarily fresh. Even the wind blowing in was mixed with the smell of grass.

    The sound of birds chirping outside the window prompted Chi Jinnian to slowly open her eyes, but when she entered the scene, she instantly drove away her hazy drowsiness and woke up in an instant!

    That is a delicate face that is close to Chi Chi. The long eyelashes cast a light shadow under the eyes, the bridge of the nose is high, and the thin lips are not pointed.

    And she was lying in the other's arms, her head resting on the other's arm, and her hands were clutching the other's clothes, like a sloth lying on a tree, hanging on Yuan Shao's body.

    Chi Jinnian was so frightened that he retreated subconsciously, but this movement woke the people next to him. The closed eyelids moved a few times and slowly opened. Eye to eye with her.

    Chi Jinnian sat up all of a sudden: "Master, Master!" She looked at Yuan Shao and her floor, as if asking: How could this happen?

    Yuan Shao seemed to understand Chi Jinnian's expression and replied, "Last night you turned over, the silk thread was not long enough. I don't think it bothered you because you slept soundly. You can only choose a position closer to you."

    Chi Jinnian let out an "oh", said sorry to Yuan Shao, untied the red rope, turned around and ran out of the house.

    The cool well water slapped her cheeks, and the cold feeling constantly stimulated Chi Jinnian's thoughts: She slept with Yuan Shao all night.

    Chi Jinnian has the habit of sleeping with things in her arms. In the original world, she would sleep with the doll bear beside her bed every night. She likes the warmth and softness of burying her head in the bear's body. , along with the familiar smell will make her feel relaxed and at ease.

    But now, it wasn't the toy bear she was holding! But a person! A man who may pierce his heart with a sword in the future!

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian held a cup of spring water and patted his cheek. After this night, she strengthened her determination to send Yuan Shao away quickly!

    If you continue to stay with each other, nothing will happen!

    On the other side, Yuan Shao looked at Chi Jinnian's back running out of the house, and sat alone in a daze.

    The nervousness and fear on the younger apprentice's expression just now, none of them could escape her eyes. Yuan Shao didn't understand why the young apprentice was very close to him last night, but when he opened his eyes today, the other party was so nervous? It seemed that all the hairs on his body stood up and his whole body was shaking.

    The fingertips that were pinching the edge of the mattress gradually turned white—are you so annoying?

    The red silk thread on the wrist is still there, but the other end, the person who said he was afraid, untied it first.

    Yuan Shao untied the knot in his hand, neatly tucked the red thread, and hid it in his sleeve.

    ——When

    Chi Jinnian came back with breakfast, Yuan Shao had already finished washing up and was making the bed.

    Before entering the door, Chi Jinnian took a deep breath and cheered herself up: when she entered the water mirror and returned Yuan Shao to the original male protagonist Su Tingxi, she could get out of this farce. For the rest, just be happy to be her young master in this demon world and wait for the finale with peace of mind.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian's originally gloomy mood brightened a bit, and walked briskly into the room: "Master, I brought breakfast."

    She put the soy milk in a bowl and pushed it in front of Yuan Shao, and put a spoonful of sugar for him.

    Then he tore off a small piece of fritters and pinched it between his fingers, ready to throw it into his bowl of soy milk.

    "Last night - was it cold on the ground?" Yuan Shao's sudden words made Chi Jinnian stunned, and he refused to let go of the hand holding the fried dough stick.

    "It's very, very good." This question asked, didn't you sleep on the ground last night!

    Chi Jinnian buried his head, not daring to look at Yuan Shao's expression, and urged: "Master, drink it quickly, the soy milk won't taste good when it's cold!"

    Seeing that Chi Jinnian didn't want to mention last night, Yuan Shao also Without further questioning, he silently picked up the spoon and stirred the soy milk in the bowl.

    Obviously added sugar, but Yuan Shao tasted a touch of sourness.

    At the end of breakfast, Yuan Shao watched Chi Jinnian find out the men's clothes he brought to him last time from the cabinet, and asked, "Where do you want to go, when should we go?"

    Chi Jinnian said: " Don't worry. Let's prepare for one day today, and leave tomorrow." Shui Jing is dangerous, as written in the original book: When you first enter, you will see birds and flowers, but the higher you go, the colder it becomes. There will be bad weather along the way, so naturally you have to be well prepared.     Yuan Shao is the big heroine. Although there is no difficulty, this is her last chance to hug her thighs. Make all the preparations fully, and buy some time for the male protagonist Su Tingxi.     ——Chi     Jinnian took Yuan Shao to Yihui Hall first, intending to make a cloak for each of them.     Chi Jinnian instructed Xiao Er to keep warm immediately, be able to keep out the wind and rain, the material must be light and thin, and the most important thing is to look good.     Xiao Er knew that Chi Jinnian was a distinguished guest of their shopkeeper, so he didn't dare to neglect. They all take the best shark yarn for Chi Jinnian to choose.

    Just when Chi Jinnian was dazzled by the pile of colorful fabrics, Yuan Shao walked slowly to the platform on the third floor, where he could directly see the square platform downstairs. As a VIP area, you can hear the conversations of the people downstairs, but you can't hear the conversations of the people upstairs.

    In this way, while ensuring the privacy of the guests upstairs, you can also know the situation downstairs like the back of your hand.

    No, Yuan Shao stood here and heard the conversation between a man and a woman on a guest room downstairs.     The woman said: "We're getting married next month. I've prepared the hosta

    for you. Is the bracelet you gave me ready? I looked at the one just now."

, Yihuitang's is a bit short, why don't you wait? Can I supply you after I get married?" The

    woman became anxious when she heard this, and said angrily: "Why! When you get married, both men and women will escort you. Hosta and bracelets are the rules, why do other little girls have them, I have to wait until after getting married!" The

    woman became angry, and her voice increased a little, attracting a lot of onlookers.

    What followed was nothing more than the woman complaining about the man's bad past. In addition to today's incident, the two quarreled. Yuan Shao didn't like to hear such short-handed things from parents, so he returned to the room.

    At this time, Chi Jinnian just chose the fabric and appearance of the cloak, and the tailor came to measure the two of her. The tailor looked a little old and should have been married to a woman. Inadvertently, Yuan Shao's gaze fell on the opponent's wrist, the turquoise bracelet.

    The tailor's wife suddenly shook her wrist: "Young Master is staring at my wrist, are you looking at it?"

    Yuan Shao smiled embarrassedly: "It's nothing, I just think it's pretty."

    "Young Master Is this about to get married?" The tailor's wife smiled and said with emotion: "How could such a handsome young man get married so early!"

    Yuan Shao: "?"

    The tailor's wife said: "Young master is not a local. We have a custom. When we get married, the woman will give the man a hairpin, which means that from now on the man's three thousand love threads must be erected for the woman, and the man needs to give it to the woman. The bracelet in return means that this girl was trapped by him, and she is his person from now on. Look at me, it was given to me by my husband when we got married. If the son needs it, I will ask the second child to bring some bracelets. Show it to the son."

    Hearing this, Yuan Shao suddenly remembered something. Shen said no need, turned around and went out of the house and went downstairs. She walked all the way to the counter, raised her hand and pinched the wrist of Chi Jinnian who was giving money.

    Chi Jinnian was startled by Yuan Shao's sudden action, and stammered, "Master... Honor?"

    For some reason, she saw a trace of anger in Yuan Shao's eyes. But, but I didn't mess with her at all! How to say that if you turn your face, you will turn your face, can it be... the heartbreak pill has been digested?

    Yuan Shao held Chi Jinnian's white and delicate wrist. The little girl's skin is so tender that she seems to be able to squeeze out water, and she can leave a red mark with a little force: "I remember that you had a jade bracelet here before."

    Seeing Yuan Shao mention her bracelet, Chi Jinnian groaned inwardly. He quickly said, "Yes, yes."

    Yuan Shao's eyes were like torches, his hands tightly gripping Chi Jinnian's wrist, and he asked, "Where did that bracelet come from!"

Previous Chapter: Chapter 15Next Chapter: Chapter 17
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 17
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 16Next Chapter: Chapter 18

    Yuan Shao was walking on the street with a gloomy expression on his face, as if being shrouded in dark clouds, his originally amorous peach blossom eyes were now full of coldness.

    "Master!" Chi Jinnian trotted all the way to chase after him, finally grabbed the corner of Yuan Shao's clothes, propped up his waist and gasped: "Why didn't you wait for me to leave first!"

    Yuan Shao didn't answer . , turned his face aside.

    Just as Yuan Shao walked out of the store on the front foot, the elder sister of the tailor on the back foot chased after him. Chi Jinnian asked, and only then did he know why Yuan Shao asked about the bracelet.

    In the upper cultivation world, cultivators all have to worship the introductory sect for cultivation since childhood. After the cultivation level reaches a certain level, they can choose a suitable Taoist companion for double cultivation, so as to enhance the cultivation of both sides at the same time. If you have not yet established a foundation, you will cultivate with others without authorization. At light, you will lose your cultivation base, and at worst, your blood will be reversed and die.

    Therefore, before a certain age and realm, cultivators in the upper cultivation world must not be moved by their desires. Otherwise, it will hurt not only yourself, but also the Taoist companions who practice double cultivation together.

    Yuan Shao asked about the bracelet, presumably because he was suspicious of his identity as an apprentice. Or she felt that her little apprentice did something bad behind her back.

    Chi Jinnian explained: "Master just asked me about the bracelet, after I got rid of the monster, the monster escaped, and I found it when I was cleaning the battlefield. At that time, I was young and ignorant, and I just wore it because it was novel. Later, when I found out what it meant, I quickly went out."

    After hearing this, the expression on Yuan Shao's face softened significantly. However, he still refused to look directly at Chi Jinnian.

    Chi Jinnian grabbed Yuan Shao's wrist and said with a smile, "Could it be that Master suspects me and has a puppy love behind your back?

    " Sisi blushed, raised her eyes to look at Chi Jinnian, her tone was a little hard, but her voice was still clear, without any anger: "Why did you talk to the teacher!"

    "Yes, yes, Master, don't be angry, it's a disciple. It's your fault." Seeing Yuan Shao's expression softening slightly, Chi Jinnian knew that this calamity was over.

    She couldn't help but secretly thought that staying by Yuan Shao's side would reveal her secrets sooner or later. Maybe there was an opportunity, and her life would be lost. He was even more determined to send Yuan Shao away.

    But before leaving, she had to hug her thigh one last time.

    Chi Jinnian shook Yuan Shao's arm: "Master, it will take a while for the cloak to be sewn. Can you accompany me to a place first?"

    -

    Chi Jinnian took Yuan Shao to a Taoist temple.

    This Taoist temple is also strange, the layout is not like ordinary Taoist temples, and it is also different from Buddhist temples. Pear blossoms are flying all over the courtyard, and the aroma is fragrant.

    Yihuitang Xiaoer told her that the worship here is a goddess, which is very effective, so the incense has always been very strong.

    "Master, it is said that this place is very spiritual. The place we are going tomorrow is a bit dangerous. I want to come and pray for peace first." Chi Jinnian introduced.

    Yuan Shao shook his head: "There is no reason for a cultivator to visit worship easily."

    Chi Jinnian said: "It doesn't matter, it's fine if the master is watching me. Anyway, my cultivation is still shallow, so I should be able to."

    With that said, Chi Jinnian pulled people into the Taoist temple. After receiving the incense at the side hall, Chi Jinnian came alone to the futon where the group worshipped and knelt down on his knees.

    Yuan Shao watched the little apprentice raise the incense above his head, his eyes closed tightly. Reverently made the wish that he asked for, and for a while, he was a little curious about what the other party's wish was.

    The door of the main hall is surrounded by railings and cannot be entered, and all worshippers kneel in the courtyard. As soon as you enter the door, there is a huge incense burner, and the blue fireworks are billowing upward in clusters, and the yard is filled with the smell of sandalwood.

    In front of the incense burner, the floor was covered with futons. The person who came to offer incense first held the incense, made a wish on the futon, then lit the sandalwood in his hand when going to the incense burner, inserted it into the cauldron, and then returned to the futon to kneel and worship.

    Due to the large number of pilgrims, this tossing also took a lot of time. Pilgrims, men, women and children of all ages, carry exquisite tributes, including melon and fruit snacks, as well as gold and silver utensils.

    At this time, an old man had just finished his pilgrimage and walked to the corridor next to him to rest. Yuan Shao stepped forward and asked, "Old man, may I ask which gods are enshrined here?" The

    old woman was wiping her forehead with a handkerchief, and when she saw that it was a beautiful young man, she explained with a smile, "Young man, you I just came here, even the Empress Li Ji doesn’t know about it!”

    “Li Ji?”

    “Yes, that’s a saint! It is said that our venerable lord was accidentally seriously injured when he was young, but fortunately, Li Ji was rescued. Later, when Li Ji Niangniang became an immortal, the Venerable Lord built a gymnasium for her here and worshipped her every day. She proved to be effective. Before, our neighbor's eldest son was critically ill. I took a stick of incense, asked for a talisman, and pressed it under the pillow when I went back, and it will be fine in less than a month. Now I have two grandchildren."

    After the introduction of the old woman, Yuan Shao became more curious about this goddess. What does such a miraculous "Holy Maiden" look like, and can gain such a large number of devout believers. So his eyes turned to the goddess statue in the temple.

    The statue in the temple is a woman with flowers in her hand. Her brows and eyes are smooth, and it seems to give people an inexplicable sense of intimacy.

    As he was watching, Chi Jinnian, who had finished the pilgrimage, came over: "Master, there are a lot of people here, and the incense is a bit choking. Let's go out first." After

    saying goodbye to the old woman, Yuan Shao was pulled by Zhuo Chi Jinnian. out of Taoism.

    Among the crowd, they thought that the "juvenile" in white was letting the little girl in front of him hold his hand and go against the crowd.

    The wind blew the pear blossoms, and a snow white fell on her reddish-brown hair. When no one was paying attention, Yuan Shao raised his hand and took off the pear flower, and quietly tucked it into his cuff.

    As soon as he came out, Chi Jinnian spread out his palm, holding a small red cloth bag on it.

    "The amulet that I just asked for my teacher."

    It was midsummer, and now it was noon, and the sun was shining on the ground without hesitation. There were already many people in the Taoist temple just now, and the burning incense burner added to the heat. Yuan Shao looked at Chi Jinnian's clean forehead with two beads of sweat the size of beans hanging on it, and flashed under the sunlight: "For me?"

    "Hmm!" Chi Jinnian put his palm forward again After handing it over, seeing Yuan Shao stunned in place, he simply spread out the opponent's palm and put the red cloth bag inside: "It is said that it is very effective to ask for peace here, Master should put it away!"

    Yuan Shao felt for a while . The little red on the side of the palm weighs thousands of pounds, so heavy that she can't hold it up.

    At the same time, she also guessed the wish that Chi Jinnian made when he folded his hands just now.

    After a long time, he replied, "Then, thank you."

    ——Tonight

    , Chi Jinnian is still staying here in Yuanshao.

    In the evening, Yihuitang brought the things Chi Jinnian bought, two cloaks, some supplies for wild life, and a lot of wound medicine. All were stuffed into two storage bags by Chi Jinnian.

    This storage bag is only the size of a purse, and it is very convenient to hang around the waist.

    After packing everything up, Chi Jinnian came to Yuan Shao's bedside with her little bed roll in his arms again.

    Just as he was about to lie down, Yuan Shao first took out the red rope from his cuff, stretched out his hand and handed it to Chi Jinnian: "Didn't you say you were afraid? Tie it too." He said, rolling up his cuffs and extending his arms.

    This action reminded her of how she looked when she woke up this morning. At that time, she was resting on this arm. Although Yuan Shao was very thin, this arm was very comfortable to rest on, otherwise he would not have woken up to the sun.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian felt a little guilty for a while. I don't know how Yuan Shao felt when he was hugged by him all night.

    Chi Jinnian took the red rope and lowered his head to tie it. She pretended to glance at Yuan Shao casually, and accidentally found that the other party was also staring at her, so she hurriedly lowered her head again.

    When people get nervous, their hands don't follow orders. Originally an ordinary knot, it turned back and forth for several laps without finding the right position.

    Just when Chi Jinnian panicked, Yuan Shao stretched out her index finger to help her hold the other end of the knot.

    As it was so close, she could smell the faint fragrance of the other person. Like mint leaves, fresh and hearty, not gaudy.

    "Okay." Chi Jinnian replied with a smile, then hurriedly hugged his little blanket and returned to his floor.

    Amitabha, I hope I can be more honest tonight and stop running around everywhere. In order to prevent the rope from not being long enough, Chi Jinnian deliberately placed his bedding closest to Yuanshao's bed.

    Today, he will definitely not disturb Yuan Shao's sleep like he did last night. The relieved Chi Jinnian lay down. ┼Jun/Yang          

    passed an unknown time, Yuan Shao listened to the shallow breathing in the room and gradually became even. I tried to call out softly, but got no response. It seemed that the little girl on the ground had fallen asleep.

    This time, Yuan Shao didn't lie down on her side, but directly lifted the person up and gently placed it on the bed. After it was properly placed, he stretched out his hand to stroke Chi Jinnian's hair behind his ear.

    The sudden itch made Chi Jinnian in the dream reach out to wipe his forehead subconsciously, then turned over and put his wrist in front of him.

    Chi Jinnian looked at the bright white wrist tied with a red rope, the previous jade bracelet had been replaced by the red rope.

    The wrist is very thin, Yuan Shao stretched out his hand to measure it, and he stretched out his thumb and index finger just enough to encircle her wrist.

    Seeing the red rope lying softly on her wrist, Yuan Shao suddenly felt that his little apprentice was indeed suitable for wearing a bracelet.

    But the previous one was not good, it was not transparent enough, and it was too turbid.

    She's fair skinned, and she'll look good in light-colored, translucent things.

    The soft moonlight shone on Chi Jinnian's peaceful face, the long feathered eyelashes cast a shadow under the eyes, the small tip of the nose trembled slightly with the breath, and the red lips were tightly closed under the tip of the nose.

    Like a sleeping white rabbit, so relaxed that even the pair of rabbit ears drooped down, with an obedient appearance.

    For some reason, Yuan Shao always felt that Chi Jinnian was always a little nervous and alienated when facing him. Although she had a smile on her face and curved eyebrows, she always deliberately kept a close distance from herself.

    Back up, she will move forward. Just when she wanted to take a step forward, she hurried back with the appearance of respecting her teacher.

    After thinking about it, Yuan Shao attributed the reason to his indifference to this little apprentice before he lost his memory.

    She suddenly thought of something, and took out a small red cloth bag from her cuff - the amulet that Chi Jinnian asked for back in the daytime.

    Yuan Shao gently put it into the brocade bag on Chi Jinnian's waist.

    If peace is what your heart desires.

    Then... the teacher is willing to keep you safe.

    But don't be afraid of me, okay?

Previous Chapter: Chapter 16Next Chapter: Chapter 18
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 18
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 17Next Chapter: Chapter 19

    In the early morning, golden light overflowed from the gap between the curtains of the bed, impartially, and just sprinkled on Chi Jinnian's eyes.

    Sleepy, she turned over and murmured to wake up.

    His eyes slowly opened, and after focusing on the scene in front of him, Chi Jinnian rubbed his eyes and closed his eyelids again.

    It must be the wrong way for her to open it, she hasn't woken up yet, it must be a dream!

    Opening her eyes again, the sight in front of her told her that this was the truth: she climbed onto Yuan Shao's bed! Once again, he was leaning on someone else's arm, his own hand, still resting on the other's waist!

    This time, he not only hugged his waist, but also pressed his forehead against the other's cheek, and his face and breath were fused with hers.

    After being frightened, she rolled over and fell to the ground. Fortunately, there was the bedding she laid on the ground last night, and she was not injured.

    The knot in her hand was still there, and at this moment, Yuan Shao was sleeping on the inside beside her. It seems that because of her movement, Yuan Shao turned over and turned inward.

    Chi Jinnian untied the silk thread on his hand in a panic, put on his shoes and ran out.

    This morning, she directly buried her face in the cold water. But the facts show that this is not a dream. She carefully recalled the process of climbing the bed last night, but she couldn't remember anything.

    Climbing the bed... She really didn't have the slightest impression.

    Fortunately, Yuan Shao hadn't woken up yet, so Chi Jinnian could completely pretend that this didn't happen, and just pretended that he had slept on the bunk all night.

    Chi Jinnian has done enough psychological construction before going to prepare breakfast like no one else.

    During breakfast, the expression on Yuan Shao's face was as warm as ever, and he never mentioned anything. The other party said he didn't know about the matter of climbing the bed.

    But Chi Jinnian thought about it, Yuan Shao is going to leave today, and it's all over! Doubt or not, doesn't seem to matter that much.

    After eating and packing up the equipment to bring, Chi Jinnian led Yuan Shao to the enchantment of the demon world.

    After bypassing a dense forest and walking out of the fog, they saw from a distance a transparent, water-ball-like crystal suspended in the air, and that was the entrance to the water mirror.

    "Master, that's it!" Chi Jinnian pointed to the front.

    Yuan Shao looked over with her fingertips, and she clearly felt that there was a lot of spiritual power there, and it seemed that there were layers of formation blessing. In contrast, at this moment, his low spiritual power is not an opponent at all.

    But Yuan Shao's eyes seemed to light up for a moment when his younger apprentice saw the crystal.

    So, Yuan Shao walked ahead without saying a word.

    Entering the water mirror, the first thing that catches the eye is the picturesque beauty. The blue sky is as clean and clear as water, with white clouds dotted on it, and green grass below, dotted with clusters of flowers, in the stream. The running water hit the rocks on the shore, making a ding ding dong ding sound.

    Chi Jinnian saw that between the clouds in the distance, there was a faint white shadow, which merged with the clouds and was difficult to distinguish. She knew that that was the location of the giant snake, and it was also the biggest boss in this small dungeon. According to the plot, Yuan Shaohui, with the blessing of Su Tingxi, successfully eliminated the giant snake, obtained its gall, and greatly increased its mana.

    With Wei Yang here, Su Tingxi must have been in the water mirror for a whole day and night, and the monsters and beasts along the way should be almost solved. Therefore, Chi Jinnian will now take Yuan Shao and go straight to the vicinity of the giant snake to wait for the male protagonist to appear, even if the task is successfully completed.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian stretched out his hand and pointed his fingertips to the farthest snow mountain: "Master, let's go there."

    After entering the water mirror, Yuan Shao felt that all the formations and spiritual powers here seemed to All point to the top of the snow-capped mountain. It must be difficult along the way. But it was so difficult, but the little apprentice decided to go. Yuan Shao didn't want to ask the reason.

    She only knew that if A Nian wanted to go, then her master would accompany her. She wants to protect her well.

    The two walked in, the sun was bright at first, and the birds and flowers were fragrant. As time passed, the sky gradually darkened, and the surrounding environment became colder and colder.

    It even snowed until we reached the top of the mountain. The cold wind rolled the snowflakes in the air and scratched on the skin, causing pain in life. Fortunately, Chi Jinnian had already prepared a thicker cloak, but it drove away a lot of coldness.

    It was getting late, so the two decided to find a cave to rest and wait until dawn before continuing to the top of the mountain.

    After the fire was set up, Chi Jinnian left Yuan Shao to bake the fire alone, took out the food in the Qiankun bag by himself, and heated it with fire to give Yuan Shao food.

    Yuan Shao was not hungry, but moved the stone sitting under him to Chi Jinnian's side.

    Chi Jinnian glanced at her, Yuan Shao clenched his hand into a fist, put it on his lips and coughed: "Come closer, it will be warmer."

    Chi Jinnian felt that Yuan Shao was right, so he also put his body The lower stone moved towards the other side, and the two sat down side by side.

    The flame made a burning sound, and the wooden block beeped in the center of the flame. Yuan Shao hugged his knees, watching Chi Jinnian's way of baking food in a trance. Especially the pair of thin white wrists are indeed a little empty.

    On the other side, Chi Jinnian put the cake on a wooden stick, heated it a little, and handed it to Yuan Shao: "Master eat first."

    Yuan Shao's attention remained on Chi Jinnian's wrist, and was startled by the cake that suddenly appeared in front of him, but he still took it, tore off a small piece, and put it into his mouth.

    Sweet, hot, and warm.

    While baking the second piece, Chi Jinnian asked, "Does Master know why I have to bring you here?"

    Yuan Shao looked at her without answering, waiting for the next answer.

    "In this water mirror, there is a giant snake. The snake gallbladder is very nourishing, and it is very beneficial to Master's cultivation." Chi Jinnian stared at the cakes on the wooden stick, trying not to let Yuan Shao see his guilty conscience.

    Yuan Shao's eyes blinked lightly, it turned out to be like this, she broke into such a dangerous situation, but it was for herself.

    Yuan Shao suddenly felt that the pastry in his mouth had no taste, and his slender fingertips held a wooden stick in his hand and gently rotated: "You seem to be in a hurry for me to cultivate."

    Whenever the little apprentice stays by his side, ten sentences have Eight sentences are not separated from cultivation, is it because her current low cultivation base makes her feel that she is not good enough, and even makes her a little… disgusted?

    Come to think of it, it would be embarrassing to recognize someone with her cultivation level, so she was so eager to improve her cultivation level as soon as possible.

    Yuan Shao stared at the cake in her hand in a trance, but Chi Jinnian didn't notice. At this moment, her eyes were all focused on the flame, on the skin of the cake. Afraid that she might accidentally burn the golden-yellow dim sum, she stared at the flames and replied, "Of course, Master is a phoenix soaring in the sky, and he is naturally noble in his bones. I know, although Master is now I don't say it, but I must be sad. If helping the master to get back to the top as soon as possible can make the master happy, then of course I will work hard for it."

    Chi Jinnian looked at the cake in his hand and felt that the heat was just right. So he withdrew his hand and took a light bite. The sweet taste spread on the tip of his tongue, and the smile on Wudi's face also brightened a bit. Then he came back to his senses and noticed that the piece in Yuan Shao's hand was not very good. Moving Dim Sum: "Master, why don't you eat it, is it not in line with your taste?"

    After listening to the little apprentice's words, Yuan Shao's heart seemed to be stunned. He realized that the other party asked him, and then he regained his senses and sniffed: "No, I'll eat it."

    After speaking, Yuan Shao was in the corner of the cake. Taking a bite, the stretched eyebrows seem to like the taste very much. Chi Jinnian looked at her appearance and ate together.

    After swallowing the food in his mouth, Yuan Shao seemed to have thought about it before asking, "What kind of person was I in the past?" The

    sudden question made Chi Jinnian stunned for a moment. Spinning rapidly, this is the rhythm of wanting to recall the past! No, no, I can't make her think about it! So he hurriedly swallowed the dessert and took over the words: "Master, you are a very powerful person."

    Yuan Shao: "?"

    Chi Jinnian casually rubbed the corner of his lips with his cuff, and continued: "You are not only a cultivator. Sophisticated and powerful, you are especially considerate of others, remove troubles for the common people, protect the common people, are very kind to everyone, and never act like an immortal. You are a benchmark in the world of cultivation, and a role model in the world of cultivation. !"

    As Chi Jinnian said more and more compliments, Yuan Shao's eyes dimmed a little bit, until the other party finished speaking, she asked, "If I'm really that good, why do I still To you?"

    Did not expect Yuan Shaohui to ask such a question, Chi Jinnian stammered and replied: "Then, that can't blame the master, it's all because...because the disciple is stupid, the cultivation is always ineffective, and it will inevitably make the master angry."

    As soon as these words came out, Yuan Shao's face became even worse.

    As a teacher, because the disciple's cultivation level is mediocre, can you scold her more and speak ill of her?

    What makes her even more sad is that she is so unbearable, but in the mouth of the little apprentice, it is a different look, which is very different from it. It seems that in Chi Jinnian's heart, Yuan Shao seems to be covered with a layer of gold, radiating light all the time.

    But Yuan Shao knew in his heart that she couldn't afford such admiration, she didn't deserve it.

    The more she thought about it, the more sad she became. Yuan Shao simply put down the cake in her hand and came to the entrance of the cave. She stood under the moonlight and let the cold wind beat her body.

    The cold wind was biting, and there was a whistling in her ears, and the snowflakes flew everywhere, falling on her shoulders, and being blown away by the cold wind. Yuan Shao didn't hide at all, it seemed that he could let this white frost and snow take away his sins.

    After a while, a warmth covered her back.

    It was Chi Jinnian who took the cape and put it on her shoulders.

    Chi Jinnian went around in front of Yuan Shao, stretched out his hand to tie the ribbon of her cloak, and stared at his fingertips, not daring to look up and look at Yuan Shao: "Master, don't be sad, wait for tomorrow, The disciple took the snake gall for you, and your cultivation will be greatly improved. The disciple believes that you will be as powerful as before, no, it is even more powerful than before! So..."

    Yuan Shao stared at his eyes . On the palm-sized hibiscus face, the white snowflakes fell on top of her head and on her reddish-brown hair, which seemed a bit abrupt. "So what?"

    After tying the ribbon, Chi Jinnian raised his eyes and looked at Yuan Shao: "It's cold, Shizun, don't catch a cold. So, let's go in quickly!"

    At this moment, the tip of Chi Jinnian's nose She had been frozen red, and the breath she exhaled turned white. The bright moonlight illuminated her eyes, and her eyes were like water, soft and firm. In this cold night, it was the warmest. The presence.

    For a moment, Yuan Shao's eyes were so gentle that she could see it, so she subconsciously stretched out her arms, brought the person in front of her into her cloak, and also wrapped Chi Jinnian's body with the cloak. In this cold snowy night, there is only this small world, a space that belongs to the two of them alone. They cuddle with each other and are each other's warmth.

    "Okay." Without waiting for Chi Jinnian's response, Yuan Shao spoke first: "It's cold, so don't catch a cold." ——Chi Jinnian

    brought

    a blanket, and the two of them would not sleep too much this night Embarrassed.

    Before going to bed, Yuan Shao took out the red rope as usual, and rolled up his cuffs, exposing his wrists.

    However, Chi Jinnian stood still, and took a long time to speak: "Master, no need."

    Yuan Shao raised his eyes and looked at her in a daze, Chi Jinnian added: "With Master by my side, I have already Don't be afraid anymore."

    In fact, she was afraid that her actions in the middle of the night would wake up Yuan Shao on the other end of the red rope.

    Yuan Shaoyu's eyelashes trembled, but she didn't say much. She rolled up the red rope by herself and took it back into her arms.

    It was night, after listening to Yuan Shao's even breathing, Chi Jinnian sat up. She tied the storage bag full of food, medicine, and the things she gave to Yuan Shao around her waist to Yuan Shao's belt, and took out a flower from her cuff - that was when she first entered the water mirror. Harvested while Yuanshao was not paying attention.

    Looking at the woman on the blanket, she was dressed in white and slept peacefully.

    "Master, let's go here." Chi Jinnian said softly, and then put the flower on Yuan Shao's pillow.

    Bright red petals, very gorgeous, with a touch of fragrance.

    Send you a flower, Master - Yuan Shao, from now on, I will not follow you.

    The author has something to say:

    Author: Nian Nian! No, no, no, you don't really think that you can be rotten just like that!

    Chi Jinnian: Shut up! I'm going to fuck up! No one can stop me!

    Author: Hello? Master? I caught a man who ran away without a health code and no nucleic acid report! What? Send it back to you at your disposal? it is good!

    I saw a baby asking, what would happen if the master recovered his memory - first of all, that was the finale, what happened before the last dungeon. Master has recovered his memory, and he will start to liquidate the points

    because my setting is that every time the master's cultivation breaks through a realm, a little memory will be restored.

    So in the finale, the master who restores his memory is also an existence with an explosive force value... Then the master will soar to immortality -

    don't worry, babies, take your time.

    At least we'll have to drive a few times before we regain our memory - you know what I mean -

    (Also, a scary thing... I'm running out of manuscripts... nervous!)

    Thanks for the 2022-04- 10 17:35:12-2022-04-11 21:44:16 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution for me——

Previous Chapter: Chapter 17Next Chapter: Chapter 19
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 19
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 18Next Chapter: Chapter 20

    With the wind and snow outside, Chi Jinnian put on a cloak, went out of the cave alone, and walked down the mountain step by step.

    It was dark all the way, and the moonlight was hazy. Chi Jinnian moved very slowly.

    She always felt that it was inappropriate to leave Yuan Shao alone in that cave. But on second thought, Yuan Shao, blessed by the heroine's light, will definitely have a near miss.

    Besides, in the storage bag she left to Yuan Shao, food, medicine, and daily necessities were readily available, and seeing that the male protagonist was about to come to pick her up, there would be no problem. Chi Jinnian comforted himself like this.

    Her thoughts were flying, but for a while she forgot to pay attention to the direction she was heading. She didn't remember passing through this dense forest when she was going up the mountain. The dark trees were tightly wrapped by vines. Horrible breath.

    Chi Jinnian was inattentive, did not step on his feet firmly, and stumbled on a bunch of vines.

    The ankle was knocked, it seemed to be sprained, and it hurt a little.

    With this fall, the vine happened to hook the small bag on the waist that had the spell on it before.

    Chi Jinnian rubbed his wrists and saw that his fair skin was red. She barely propped herself up and picked up the kit.

    Sure enough, for a supporting role like her who does not have the aura of the protagonist, as long as the moving line does not overlap with the heroine, everything will go wrong.

    This anger, the fingertips holding the pouch squeezed a little harder, and then he noticed that something was wrong.

    Obviously last time, all the spells were used on Huang Er's body, this kit should be empty. But now, Chi Jinnian clearly felt that there was something in it.

    With his dexterous fingertips, he untied the knot of the kit, and what caught his eye was a small red cloth bag, square and tightly wrapped.

    That was clearly the amulet she gave to Yuan Shao yesterday.

    But how could this thing be in her hands? Who put it in? Yuan Shao?

    Could it be that Yuan Shao knew about his plan? This is impossible!

    No matter how much, she has to send this thing back to Yuan Shao!

    The amulet is there, Yuan Shao will confront her in the future, he and she can also say that she is doing this for her sincerity. Otherwise, wouldn't it be a scum who has traveled thousands of miles to be thrown into danger? !

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian immediately turned around and ran back.

    In such a hurry, he couldn't care about his feet. With one foot deep and one foot shallow, he ran towards the direction he remembered.

    The wind raised the corners of her skirt, but was suppressed by the cloak, but when Chi Jinnian had already seen the entrance of the cave, she slipped and fell into the endless darkness. .

    ——I

    don’t know how long it took to fall, but the expected pain did not come, but a force, accompanied by a faint mint aroma, wrapped around his waist.

    When Chi Jinnian opened her eyes and saw the face in front of her clearly, she was first excited, and then immediately replaced by a sense of fear.

    Why is Yuan Shao here?

    "Why are you here?" Yuan Shao first asked the question in Chi Jinnian's heart.

    "I..." As soon as Chi Jinnian opened his mouth, the "ground" under his feet seemed to move a bit, and then the world turned around again. Following Chi Jinnian's scream, the two of them continued to fall.

    Before reaching the bottom, Yuan Shao squeezed a tactic with one hand, so as not to let the two fall too embarrassed-to be precise, it did not make her fall too embarrassed. Because Chi Jinnian has been stably protected by her.     "Master!" After Chi Jinnian landed, he quickly got up and wanted to check Yuan Shao's situation, but Yuan Shao didn't seem to care about this, and kept holding Chi Jinnian's wrist tightly and didn't let go.     It seems that if she relaxes a little, Chi Jinnian will slip away from her hands.     She stared at each other closely and did not speak, but the strength in her hands was getting heavier and heavier.

    Chi Jinnian just fell in the dense forest, and his wrist was already a little red and swollen. Yuan Shao exerted such force, and it was even more painful. In an instant, tears fell from his eyes: "Master, you are gentle. I, I hurt."

    Chi Jinnian's tears recalled Yuan Shao's consciousness, and she suddenly let go of her hand. : "At night, why don't you go to bed obediently?"

    "I..." Chi Jinnian didn't know how to answer. She didn't know if Yuan Shao saw her as soon as she came out, or if she had been following behind her... ...

    Before Chi Jinnian could answer, there was a loud rumbling behind him, and a pair of fluorescent yellow light balls appeared in the dark space.

    Then, the pair of light balls got closer and closer, and as the light balls moved, there was a sound of crushing the stone wall. Through the moonlight that penetrated through the hole that fell above, Chi Jinnian saw that it was the giant snake!

    The snake opened its mouth, and a fireball struck in the direction of the two of them.

    Chi Jinnian threw Yuan Shao down subconsciously, and the two fell to the ground and rolled twice, but fortunately they avoided the fireball. But the fireball splashed around and touched Chi Jinnian's dress, and it fell into several black holes, big and small.

    "Master! That's it!" Chi Jinnian pointed at the giant snake: "This is what I told you!"

    Yuan Shao turned back, the giant snake was three stories high, and it was very difficult to deal with.

    However, the giant snake seemed to move very slowly because of its huge size. It slowly turned its head, and re-entered its bright yellow gaze on the two of them, and then opened its mouth to spit out a fireball.

    This time, Yuan Shao did not sit still. She first protected Chi Jinnian by her side, and then, her hands vacated into the air to form a formation. The gleaming white circular formation stood in front of the two of her. The fireball rushed towards them, hit the formation, and was caught It bounced back and hit the giant snake's left eye.

    This time, it seemed to be very painful. The fluorescent yellow light in the left eye that was hit was much dimmed for a moment, and it seemed that the injury was not light.

    With a roaring howl, the head of the giant snake slammed around, causing the entire cave to tremble. The dust that fell along the stone wall fell on the two of them. Chi Jinnian quickly pulled out the cloak and covered it over Yuan Shao's head. Did not let her white clothes stained with dust.

    However, both of her could see that the giant snake was angry.

    After a short period of relaxation, the uninjured right eye, the bright yellow light became a little brighter. Immediately, he kept roaring, and then suddenly rushed towards them.

    Yuan Shao pinched the tactic with one hand again, grabbed Chi Jinnian with the other hand, and quickly moved away with her. But obviously, she, who has not recovered, doesn't seem to have much power left. The originally fair complexion turned pale at this moment, and in such a cold environment, a trace of sweat dripped from her temples. Obviously the physical strength is approaching the limit.

    But she didn't step back, she still protected Chi Jinnian behind her, and the hand holding the magic circle trembled slightly.

    Chi Jinnian looked at the way the other party was protecting him, and suddenly felt that he had just abandoned her in the cave by himself, which was very inauthentic.

    "Master, I'm sorry..." Chi Jinnian murmured, "It's all my fault, I'm the one who implicated you."

    Yuan Shao heard her words, but didn't look back to give her a look.

    Gradually, Yuan Shao's spiritual power was not much left, and the magic circle protecting her two gradually weakened.

    The giant snake seemed to see that Yuan Shao's physical strength was weak, and simply waited aside, until the light in front of the two of her was completely dark, and then he moved slightly.

    Chi Jinnian knew that this was going to take all his strength and rushed towards them.

    Without waiting for Chi Jinnian to think about it, the giant snake really rushed towards the two of them at a very fast speed. And spit out a huge fireball - compared to the previous attacks, this time was stronger than the previous ones combined.

    "Master!" Chi Jinnian subconsciously pushed Yuan Shao away, but he didn't have time to avoid it.

    Seeing that the fireball was about to come, a burst of white light shone down from above. Then, a white figure very similar to Yuan Shao appeared at the edge of Chi Jinnian's line of sight.

    If you guessed correctly, it is the male protagonist of the whole book, Yuan Shao's real apprentice, Su Tingxi.

    The man held the sword until it penetrated the eye of the serpent that was still lit. He jumped and fell from the giant snake, raised his hand with three lights, and offset the fireball just spit out by the giant snake.

    But the spiritual forces collided with each other, and the repulsion produced violent fluctuations. The dazzling light and an invisible force directly grabbed Chi Jinnian's body and threw it backwards. The red figure in the air finally fell to the ground.

    The fall didn't matter, but it was a coincidence that Chi Jinnian's teeth bit his tongue, and there was a bloody smell in his mouth.

    Compared with the pain in the buttocks, the pain in the mouth is more heart-wrenching.

    "A Nian!" Yuan Shao rushed in the direction of Chi Jinnian for the first time. She leaned over to Chi Jinnian's side and raised her hand to hold her palm-sized hibiscus noodles. From her eyes, Chi Jinnian seemed to see flashes of tears.

    Chi Jinnian was about to speak, but a bloodstain flowed from the corner of his mouth first.

    Hiss - biting your tongue is so painful!

    It hurts so much that I can't speak! Chi Jinnian's expression was gradually distorted by the scorching stinging sensation. Physiological tears welled up from the sockets one by one.

    But as the red line was drawn from the corner of Chi Jinnian's mouth, Yuan Shao's eyes suddenly darkened.

    The originally amorous peach blossom eyes were frighteningly cold in an instant.

Previous Chapter: Chapter 18Next Chapter: Chapter 20
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

pinellia novel
Chapter 20
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 19Next Chapter: Chapter 21 (Micro Repair)

    After Yuan Shao wiped the blood from the corner of Chi Jinnian's mouth with his thumb, he turned around expressionlessly and protected Chi Jinnian behind him.

    Then, Chi Jinnian saw that on Yuan Shao's bun, the snow-white spirit hairpin lit up in an instant as if he had received some kind of instruction. Then he broke away from Yuan Shao's bun, his perseverance was suspended in mid-air, and the tip of the hairpin pointed directly at the giant snake on the opposite side.

    With the departure of the spiritual hairpin, Yuan Shao's jet-black hair fell down like a waterfall, and was blown by the strong wind brought by the spiritual hairpin, swaying with the wind. Also rolled up were the gravel on the ground, as well as the hem of Chi Jinnian and Yuan Shao's clothes.

    The red and white brocade robes were lifted by the wind, entwined with each other, and overlapped to one place, making a rustling sound.

    "You dare to hurt my apprentice!" As soon as Yuan Shao's voice fell, Chi Jinnian saw the silver hairpin floating in mid-air glowing with a circle of silver-white light, and the tip swayed, as if drawing a formation in mid-air. Law.

    The silver light was like waves, gradually rushing towards their feet from all directions, and finally gathered at one point.

    The light was getting brighter and brighter, and it was a bit dazzling - not only Chi Jinnian, but also Su Tingxi, who wanted to turn around to check the situation here, covered his eyes with his sleeves.

    The giant snake also realized the crisis of his own situation, and firstly roared, as if issuing a final warning. Then, a group of green rays of light gathered under its body.

    It looks like he tried his best.

    For a time, the ground shook and the cave seemed to collapse soon.

    But Yuan Shao was unmoved at all, standing steadily in the distance, his body did not even shake slightly. She turned her right hand, and the light under her feet turned into a giant dragon, using the earth as the sea, and heading straight for the giant snake.

    The giant snake saw the opponent attacking, and quickly released the spell. But who knew that after meeting the silver-white giant dragon of Yuan Shao, his green spiritual power turned into a cloud of green mist and dissipated.

    And that silver-white dragon. With unstoppable momentum, he went straight ahead. Like thunder and lightning, the sound of thunder struck the giant snake, one, two...

    At first, the giant snake struggled a few times, then it remained motionless and slumped there.

    Then, the lightning turned into a silver-white giant net and fell from the sky, just binding the giant snake. The net became smaller and smaller, and the body of the bound snake gradually became smaller, and finally became as long as the palm of a hand, and turned into a green spirit bead. Two silver-white currents were emitted, and eventually the light became smaller and smaller, turning into a light spot, and slowly darkening.

    The spirit hairpin also obediently returned to Yuan Shao's side, and landed on the ground quietly. Seemingly exhausted, the spirit hairpin flickered twice, went dark, and returned to the appearance of an ordinary hosta.     As the light disappeared, Yuan Shao's spiritual power was almost exhausted, and she lost the strength to support her body. She took two steps back and leaned on Chi Jinnian's body. Thinking of the blood on the corner of Chi Jinnian's mouth just now, she hurriedly propped herself up again, not to put pressure on Chi Jinnian.     On the other side, Su Tingxi was stunned by the scene in front of him just now.     At the beginning of seeing the snake, he was still thinking about which magic circle to use to subdue it, but when he turned around, there was already another expert behind him. He wanted to look back to see who the other party was, but he never got the chance.     It seems to be a trick of the Changqing Sect, but that magic weapon, he has never heard of it, has never seen it, and it is a rare treasure depending on the level. Su Tingxi really couldn't remember which elder in Xianmen this was.     Finally, all the dust around him settled. He first ran to the front, picked up the spirit bead, and confirmed that it was the spirit pill transformed by the snake gall of the giant snake, and then walked in the direction of the master.     A silver bell was pressed in front of Su Tingxi's clothes, and it made a clear sound with each step. Chi Jinnian knew that the silver bell was a symbol of his identity. It was a palace bell belonging to the Yuanshao Shimen. It was given to him as the first gift from the master when he entered the Shimen. In the book, it is also the love of the two.     Watching the man in the white robe and the jade crown overtake them a little bit.

    Chi Jinnian felt that when the male protagonist is here, she, the supporting role, should also retire.

    So, she seized the opportunity and "fainted" naturally. Created an opportunity for the two of them to be alone.

    Yuan Shao only felt that the people who were behind him just now seemed to be empty for a moment. Only when she turned around did she find that her little apprentice had fallen down - there was still blood on the corner of her mouth, and the expression on her face was a bit painful. Thinking that the snake's attack had injured her just now, and her spiritual power had just fluctuated, which affected her little apprentice once again.

    "A Nian!" Yuan Shao quickly stood up and took Chi Jinnian into her arms. She first confirmed that Chi Jinnian was not in danger, but she fainted, and she was slightly relieved. It can be seen that she was unconscious, and she could not help but frown again and kept calling her name.

    The usually lively and agile girl was lying in Yuan Shao's arms at this moment, motionless. The originally bright apricot eyes were also tightly closed.

    "A-Nian, open your eyes and take a look, I've helped you subdue that beast, A-Nian..." Yuan Shao's voice became smaller and smaller, and his tone gradually became choked up: "Why are you so stupid..."

    If not At the critical moment, Chi Jinnian pushed her away, how could the little apprentice be injured, how could he be so unconscious as he is now.

    She held Chi Jinnian's hand and wanted to give the other party some spiritual power, but found the red amulet hidden in the other's hand.

    For a moment, Yuan Shao's eyes became moist.

    Her master is too bad. A few days ago, she was still determined to protect the safety of her little apprentice, but she failed to do such a basic thing.

    Mingming was so timid on weekdays, Yuan Shao really couldn't understand where the courage of the young apprentice came from. If it wasn't for someone who suddenly appeared at that time to defuse the beast's attack, then the consequences... She didn't dare to think about it. ┼Jun/Yangke          

    's Yuan Shao at the moment, all the spiritual power in his body has been used for the duel just now. The trembling hands couldn't get through anything at all.

    At this time, the sound of the silver bell was getting closer. The man stretched out his palm and handed the spirit pill in his hand to Yuan Shao: "This snake does not look simple. If you restrain it, you can restore a lot of mana."

    Su Tingxi taught Yuan Shao personally. The apprentice who came out is a positive character. Although sometimes a little proud and can not help but boast, but his nature is upright. Just now, the giant snake was not subdued by him, and he would not take this thing as his own, but handed it back to the original owner generously.

    Yuan Shao remembered that Chi Jinnian had told her that the inner elixir of this snake was a nourishing substance, and if it was absorbed by her, she would be able to save Ah Nian when she thought about it.

    Just when Yuan Shao lowered his head, intending to end the snake gall, Su Tingxi, who stretched out his hand, asked again, "Why did this girl suddenly pass out? Wasn't she fine just now?"

    As soon as he entered the hole, he saw the giant snake Fireball released. So I quickly cast a spell to block it back, shouldn't I hurt this girl? Why did it fall?     Hearing the man's voice, Yuan Shao restrained his emotions, and only said

    solemnly, "Thank you, Young Master for saving my apprentice just now. Yuan Shao thanked me here."     The fingertips had just pinched the medicinal pill, but the man on the opposite side grabbed his wrist.     Su Tingxi raised her head in surprise, and only saw it clearly by the morning light outside. This is the person with blue silk and drooping shoulders. It turned out that he was thinking about it...     "Master!" He couldn't believe his eyes. After seeing Yuan Shao's face completely, his tone was a little surprised. More is joy.     "Master! It's really you! Do you know that I've been looking for you for a long time!" Su Tingxi held Yuan Shao's wrist, and while pulling, the snake pill just melted in Yuan Shao's palm, Yuan Shao only felt The warmth poured in from the palm of his hand, followed his arm, and slowly spread to the whole body.     With the dissolution of Dan, the earth also trembled. The ash and rubble fell in layers, and the cave seemed to be collapsing.

    "No, this hole relies on the snake. The snake is gone first. I'm afraid it will collapse here!" Su Tingxi grabbed Yuan Shao's wrist: "We have to get out of here! I'll take you away!"

    But no When Su Tingxi squeezed the formation, Yuan Shao was actually the one who was already in his arms and teleported to the ground. left the cave.

    After all, Su Tingxi had just rescued Chi Jinnian. Although he said something strange, Yuan Shao would not see him buried in the cave. So just now, she also brought Su Tingxi up.

    After standing firm, Yuan Shao immediately retracted his arm. Su Tingxi's palm was empty, and he looked up at each other.

    From Yuan Shao's eyes, Su Tingxi saw only alienation and strangeness.

    Yuan Shao sat on the ground, adjusted a relatively comfortable posture for Chi Jinnian, took out the amulet in her hand, held her plain white hand, and began to give the other party spiritual power.

    That snake gall is really a good thing. For a while, Yuan Shao only felt that his body was full of spiritual energy, as if his spiritual core was suddenly filled. Even that elixir can continue to provide her with a steady stream of spiritual power. For Yuan Shao, who has not yet established his foundation, these spiritual powers are simply inexhaustible.

    Thinking about it, the little apprentice will wake up soon, and he will definitely be able to save her.

    Seeing that the master on the other side was still planning to approach him, Yuan Shao said coldly, "Master, it's true that you are kind to my disciple, but I don't know you." Seeing that the other party wanted to approach him again, Yuan Shao's eyes turned completely He sank and said coldly, "This son, Master didn't just call him casually."

    Su Tingxi: ...

    Yuan Shao doesn't remember him? How could this be?

    It was like someone who fell into the water reluctantly grabbed the life-saving straw, Su Tingxi slowed down: "Master, don't you remember me? I'm Tingxi." Su Tingxi didn't dare to touch it easily this time Yuan Shao: "Su Tingxi, it's your apprentice!" Su Tingxi's eyes turned red with anxiety.

    The soft tone failed to bring back Yuan Shao's memory. She moved her body back indifferently, kept a distance from the man, and said, "Please stay away from me. Are you my apprentice? A frivolous apprentice!"

    Su Tingxi was stunned by these words.

    He grew up beside his master, who treated him most generously. No matter what he did, he was reluctant to reprimand him. On weekdays, the most important thing was to protect him, teach him to read and write, practice martial arts, and protect him comprehensively. And now, the most common thing, she actually said that she was... frivolous?

    Su Tingxi picked up the silver bell on his waist and handed it to Yuan Shao: "Master, do you remember? This is what you gave me, the Gong bell that you refined yourself, you said, you only see it with it. There will be induction. In this way, you can feel me wherever I go, just listen and see!" Su Tingxi kept shaking the silver bell in his hand.

    The bell rang, light and sweet, but Yuan Shao was unmoved and did not respond.

    "How could it be..." Su Tingxi was stunned when he saw the scene in front of him: "How could this be, it's obviously you, Master..."

    "This son." Yuan Shao interrupted Su Tingxi's words , said sternly: "Do you think that anyone who calls me Master and sheds two tears is my apprentice!"

    Yuan Shao's words were like a knife stabbing in Su Tingxi's heart.

    The author has something to say:

    Today's double-standard master:

    Chi Jinnian burst into tears: Master -

    Yuan Shao (softly appease): Good disciple!

    Su Tingxi burst into tears: Master -

    Yuan Shao (indifferent face): Flirtatious!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-04-12 14:37:28-2022-04-17 14:08:00 -

    thanks to the little angel who cast the grenade: Yu Qiu , 1 witch;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 3 God of War Nuomi Rabbit; 1 Calcium Magnesium Barium Zinc and Zimo;

Previous Chapter: Chapter 19Next Chapter: Chapter 21 (Micro Repair)
2019 © All contents are copyrighted by their respective owners or authors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940 109 6
"Sometimes forever just isn't ours..." After Draco obliviated himself to forget about everything that has to do with Harry Potter; their friendship...
80.9K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
23.7K 1.6K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...