liqour ( jeff the killer x r...

By RealWamp

After a long day of doing homework in the library you decide that its time to head home, when trying to get o... More

Please read for a better experience
~Chapter1~
~chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~

~Chapter 5~

368 4 0
By RealWamp

Jeff POV:

is she asleep yet? or is she still doing her homework?

i stand up and turn towards her window, the lights were off and i could see a little blob on the bed. now i just had to wait until freddie boy left the house and just a few minutes later he came into her room checked if she was sleeping, left a little note and then left  the house.

now was my time to shine, i went around the house and jumped in through the kitchen window, i sneaked around in the house trying to navigate to the girls room and when i found it i went into her room and checked what little freddie wrote.

Dear y/n..

im really sorry to leave you alone in the house but i got called out and i won't be home until dinner, please be careful and i'll get Brenda to come pick you up for school.

Love Fred

well this is my lucky day, i don't need to worry about anyone coming to interupt until 8.15 AM nice. i turn to the sleeping girl. god she looks so...nice.. wait, no what the fuck she's ugly. i need to focus now, what do i want to do with her? carve a smile into her cheeks? write go to sleep on the walls with the blood? torture her?... hmm  this is always the hardest part of my job...

I decided on carving a smile into her cheeks and write with ther blood on the walls. I slowly and carefully climb on top of her trying my best not to wake her up and just as i put the blade against her cheek.

Her eyes open.

==================================

sorry for the very short chapter i promise the next one will be longer

A LITTLE EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 340 31
This is a Jeff the Killer fanfic. Hope y'all like it.
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
12.6K 361 26
You've been obsessing over a serial killer for a long time. The killer had murdered over 200 people, but the police can not figure out who the killer...
109K 3.8K 29
We fight, we break up. We kiss, we make up. We're going in circles, being chased by your demons. Sirens and flashing lights fill my life now, even th...