๐‘๐ž๐›๐จ๐ซ๐งใ€๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๏ฟฝ...

By Yami_Hayashi

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™”๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š!๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ทโ™ก๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ฆ๊’ท ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐›๐›๐ž๐, ๐ฌ๐ก... More

ๅบ็ซ 
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
ไธ€ใ€๐”๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
ไบŒใ€๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไธ‰ใ€๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ค๐จ
ๅ››ใ€๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
ไบ”ใ€๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
ๅ…ญใ€๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค
ไธƒใ€๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ซใ€๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
ไนใ€๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
ๅใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
ๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
ๅไบŒใ€๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ
ๅไธ‰ใ€๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅๅ››ใ€๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐
ๅไบ”ใ€๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง
ๅๅ…ญใ€๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ๅๅ…ซใ€๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
็ฌฌ๏ผ‘ๆœŸ
ๅไนใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ
ไบŒๅใ€๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง
ไบŒๅไธ€ใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ๅไธƒใ€๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง

13.3K 546 148
By Yami_Hayashi

You're fourteen years old...

"Yes yes, I know Suki-chan!" you answered while holding your phone beside your cat ear "Don't worry! I'll be home soon!"

You ended the call and slipped your phone into your pocket after staring at your wallpaper for a couple of seconds.

You just finished school, and now you're walking down the streets, trying to look for a nice gift for Izuku's birthday present. Though you lied to Katsuki that you were just walking around in the streets, he seemed to believe it and called you to come home soon.

"Aha!" you exclaimed as you noticed a shop that sells hero merchandise "God of luck must be on my side today!"

You stepped inside the shop that appeared to be so clean and tidy, even the damn floor seemed to be shining.

"Hello, welcome to the store!" The shop assistant suddenly appeared in front of you, which made you jolt up in surprise as your heart thumbed loudly because of shock.

"How may I help you?" She asked, which you immediately answered before she could sell you anything "I will check them out by myself thank you!"

You made your way to the shelf, glad that she left you alone to pick the present. Your gaze at the large sign which shows 'ALL MIGHT ALMIGHTY EDITON FIGURE!!'

You sighed in relief that the last box of the figure was still on the shelf. You examined the fancy looking box and checked for any scratches before putting it inside the basket. You picked up a nearby Eraserhead figure and mumbled "It's rare to find any of his merch since he's barely knowable..."

You placed the figure back on the shelf and apologized "Sorry Shouta-san, I'm kinda broke right now..."

As you're about to walk to the cashier, your eyes landed on a shelf that had a plush keychain... of Hawks. You widened your eyes and walked towards it, picking up the cute looking keychain.

"So he's a hero now huh?" you mummered "I'm feeling kinda proud right now..."

You wiped off your imaginary tear and put the keychain inside the basket "Guess I'm not so broke suddenly..."

"They're a total of 7370 yen, thank you very much."

You paid for the things and thanked the cashier. She was preparing to give you the neatly wrapped present for you, which is inside a pretty good-looking paper bag.

The moment you're about to take it, a sudden large noise alarms you, and the floor even seems to be lightly shaking. You looked out the glass door and noticed a giant villain in a cape, who appeared to be treating some middle school students by inserting his fingers into the wall, which then cracked due to his strength.

You turned to the cashier immediately and shouted "I'll get them later!"

You rushed out of the shop and activated Fierce Wings. While your thoughts were miles away, you flew past a dark-haired boy.

"This is the moment where Mina's friends get treated by the giant vilain, Gigantomachia!"

The reason why you remember him so much is because he's a loyal follower of All For One, which he will then be a threat in the future. That's why it's better to eliminate him as soon as possible.

Mina rushed in front of her friends bravely. Even though her legs were shaking because of fear, she still stood up for them. This is also why she's one of your favourite female characters in bnha. She's a good friend, a easy-going and friendly girl that even made bullies and the victum friends... she's someone you'll never become.

Before she could say anything to the villain, you landed in front of her and shouted "I know which way to go! I can take you there if you want!"

The villain removed his hand from the wall above and lightly bent over to take a good view of you, finally saying slowly "... Sure, thank you."

You hurriedly faced Mina as the villain turned around. You quickly whispered something to her and flew in front of the villain, leading him the way. He followed you, not even knowing what you were planning. Each step he took made the ground shake, which made the people who felt them run away from both of you immediately.

No one spoke during the walk, so you decided to break the silence after flying for fifteen minutes "So... why do you want to go to that Hero Agency?"

You don't actually know the name of the place, but you do remember it's a hero agency. You waited for him to reply, expecting him to say that's none of your business, but he didn't.

"Master... I will do anything for my master."

"Is that so?" you mumbled as your eyes darkened. You turned around and gave him a closed-eye smile, trying to hide your chilling gaze by closing your eyes.

"We're here!"

"Where is the-" before he could even end his sentence, a group of police officers and heroes surrounded him, preparing to capture him. They didn't seem to notice your presence since they were too focused on this large villain instead.

You landed on the top of a building as he glared up at you in anger. You slowly stepped back, a dark purple colored protal starting to form behind you. You gave him a chilling gaze back and sent him an evil smirk "Not today, motherfucker."

"You!" he growled in range, trying to swing his arm in your direction, but it stopped in midair suddenly.

His eyes turned blank and he stopped resisting, letting the heroes take care of him. You hummed in satisfiction and stepped inside the portal "Brainwashing quirk is amazing. Just don't understand why some people say it's for villains..."

✧*̥˚✧

"Can you please contact the police and tell them to gather as many heroes as they can somewhere near the Musutafu police station?" you whispered to Mina, who then slowly nodded her head.

"I will try my best to buy some time... also tell them to evacuate the citizens near there." She then widened her eyes in realization and fear as she remembered what you told the villain.

"Wait!" she tried to grab your wrist to stop you, but you had already flown away.

✧*̥˚✧

"Why... didn't I go...?" Kirishima mumbled while lowering his head in shame and guilt, his eyes full of regret. He wanted to move and save them, but his legs got stuck on the ground, as if something was stopping him from doing it.

"Hey," a voice called, making him turn to the person who's holding a paper bag.

You looked at him worrily and asked "Are you alright?"

"You-" his eyes widened as he recognized you. "You're the cat girl who saved them!"

˗ˏˋ !ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ!'ˎ˗

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kirishima Eijiro

"Well... yeah!" you answered, but noticed the guilt inside his eyes.

"It's not your fault okie?" you said with a reassuring smile "You're not weak. Everyone has the right to be afraid or scared! But they will eventually learn to overcome their fear and become a better person!"

You gave a light punch on his chest and smiled brightly "You can become a hero! So work harder and overcome your fear, Shark boy!"

Kirishima looked at you with widened eyes. His heart thumped loudly as a huge blush flushed across his cheeks. He could feel himself feeling more confident and being more firm about his dream... to become a hero that protects others, even if it means his life.

You gave him one last smile and turned away, but his hand suddenly grabbed yours. The tip of his ears immediately burned when his hand came in contact with yours,

"I- I will see you again right?"

You turned to face him again and chuckled lightly, giving him a soft smile "Who knows? Maybe you will!"

You turned around again, making your way to the street while bidding the last goodbye "Bye bye, Shark boy!"

You turned to another street, leaving the dark-haired teenager flustered, his hand covering his flaming red cheeks.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"S-she is kind of a mysterious girl..." Kirishima thought after calming down his rapid heartbeat. "She encouraged me to work harder, saying that I wasn't weak... and I didn't even ask for her name..."

"I hope we will meet again..." he mumbled and walked to the opposite side of where you went.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

╔══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦══╗

I'm about to go on my way to (Y/N)-chan since I can locate her location right now... After all these years of training, I finally became a hero. I worked hard every day just to protect her from any harm in this world, to protect her sweet smile away from those villains who try to wipe it off her cute face.

"Please wait for some more time, my little bird. I'll see you soon and we're going to catch up on the times we missed. " I said as I opened my pair of large red wings and flew up high into the sky.

╚══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦ ══╝

27/09/22

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

[A/N]

('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) Welcome backkkk guys!!! Thank you for 3.2k votes and 79k reads😖💖✨

This chapter is mainly encouraging Kirishima to overcome his fear and convincing him that his not weak (he looks kinda emo in his middle school year, but I love it!!! His so cute that time!!) Also (Y/N) chose to buy Hawks' merch instead of Aizawa's cause shis broke ;))

Shis also being a bit evil (?) or maybe villain like while dealing with the giant villain (not bc of the quirk tho! it's cool!!) You know the chilling gaze and the smirk 😫🤚🏼✨

One chapter left before season one starts!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 341 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
2M 62.7K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
623K 18.7K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...