Saikyō || 最強

By shiiranai

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ... More

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎
2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎
3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖
5 - 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑
6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜
7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
8 - 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘
10 - 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘
11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
12 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍
14 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
15 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝
16 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
17 - 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎
18 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚜
19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
20 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎
21 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜
22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊
23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜
24 - 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜
25 - 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
26 - 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠
27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 - 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
29 - 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
30 - 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
31 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
32 - 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
33 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
34 - 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚠
33.5 - 𝚁𝚎𝚍
𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘
36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝
37 - 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
38 - 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜
39 - 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
40 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
呪縛 || 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚒 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
‎ 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 (𝙸)
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 (𝙸𝙸)
‎ 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝!

35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

13.1K 545 719
By shiiranai

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"It should be alright—
being this happy, right?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

"What was that, senpai?!"

"I told you," he breathed out, looking extremely bothered and restless. "Honestly, I saw him lately by accident while he was inquiring about you. I figured you might be in danger that's why I came back here."

"Those stitches on his head," I pointed out. "He didn't have them back then, did he?"

"It must be some sort of parasite." Miura ran his hand through his hair. "The previous host must have died and so, it planted itself on my brother. Otherwise, I wouldn't believe he'd act this shady."

He was right.

The firstborn of the Miura clan, his older brother, was a man of principles. It would make no sense had he suddenly changed his mind and started befriending the Inumaki clan after the annual clan gathering fiasco. He wasn't even acquainted with the likes of Toshiro and Naoya.

"But why's he looking for me?"

"A special cursed speech user that has connections with Gojo Satoru," he stated, almost fully towards himself. "I don't exactly know what they want, but I think they might use you to negotiate with the Gojo clan while utilizing your abilities."

"Then, the reason you came to Tokyo..."

"Is to watch over you," he took the words out of my mouth. "Though it was a surprise you thought I'd actually betray you. Where did you even get thay idea, kouhai-chan?"

Beats me.

Ever since what happened to Yume, I might have begun shunning the people around me in hopes they wouldn't get involved with my mess-ups. But like Satoru and Yume, Miura was looking after me without even wanting merit for himself.

In times like this, I might have also forgotten there were people who genuinely cared about me. Lots of them.

"I'm sorry." I kept my eyes on the ground as we walked. "For doubting you. I don't want to make excuses for myself but–"

Miura placed a hand on my head and smiled. His expression was uncharacteristically gentle, unlike the usual when he'd gaze down at us from the top of the food chain. Yeah, very much unlike the normal prankster upperclassman who'd never miss a chance to drown us in his sarcastic wit.

"Let's say at first it offended me," he softly replied. "But looking into your situation, I realized you have every reason to be cautious. I'm sorry for raising my voice, I was in panic. Still shouldn't have done that, though. You can slap me next time."

I began to mirror his smile. Lighthearted chuckles filled the air, drowning the tension within the atmosphere. We were finally nearing the gates of Jujutsu High, but somehow, I wished I could spend more time talking with this senior of mine. "But seriously, why would you go this far just to help me? Did you owe me something in your past life, senpai?"

Miura raised his brow in thought, then a corner of his lips elevated into a playful smirk. "Would you believe it if I say I was a scrawny little kid who had no control over my technique before?"

I turned to him and examined his face and physique. To say he was attractive was an understatement. Though he fell slightly shorter than that giant white haired mop, he was still taller than average men. He was not extremely muscular, but his body looked firm and his shoulders broad.

When I finally got confused as to why I was scanning him like a grocery vegetable, I tilted my head and asked, "Eh? Nope. But what's its connection to helping me?"

"I once had this tutor who taught me how to control my technique, but he chose to marry into a rivalling clan, so he moved out of our residence," he narrated, smiling at me. "What's his name again? Tsukumo sensei? I believe he changed it to Inumaki Keijiro."

Inumaki... EH?!

"My father?!"

"Yup."

"Senpai! Why did you only tell me about this now?!"

"Your father's last words were for me to be brothers with his child if it's a boy or marry her if it's a girl," Miura informed in a teasing tone. "If I tell you, you might get your hopes up, kouhai-chan."

"You thickfaced-!"

"Nah. He really did tell me that," he grinned, patting my head. "But we can be brothers and sisters instead, what do you think? By pact."

"I heard the word marry," a deep voice joined the conversation, sending tingles down my spine. "Am I missing something?"

Satoru.

The taller guy slid an arm around my waist, towering over Miura and me. "Are you misbehaving, wife?"

"Jeez, bro. I know you're tall," Miura complained, his lips morphing to a pout. "And that you're both taken. Please don't make the single me jealous."

"(F/n)-chan!," Kotone excitedly ran to our direction. She dragged with her a poor, awkward Nanami. "I'm visiting you, too!"

"Your hand is heavy," I complained to Satoru as an attempt to escape, but to no avail. I sighed in annoyance, but composed myself when I turned to Kotone. "Welcome back, senpai. Where's Shoko? Did you not pass by her in the laboratory?"

Kotone began giggling evilly, ignoring my question. "Did you know that the size of hands and feet usually dictates the size of a man's..."

Kotone and Miura exchanged mischievous looks and laughed amongst themselves.

A man's what?

"Please exclude me from this conversation," Nanami facepalmed, his cheeks burning a bright shade of red.

"A man's what?," I repeated, my gaze setting on Satoru.

He stared back at me as if there was no way I could be missing the point. But when he got no other reply aside from my questioning look, Satoru's head dipped, his warm lips grazing my earlobe. "I can show you later...if you want?"

"Senpai," Nanami interrupted, clearing his throat. "Please... uhh... safely. Do it safely."

Do... what...?

What...

What the fuck.

"I need to bleach your minds! Even you, Nanami!"

"Oho, how hateful! The air is filled with the smell of a new couple!," Kotone exclaimed dramatically.

"I can only smell your jealousy, though," Miura countered innocently.

"And there they go gain." The newly arrived Shoko chortled. Seeing Shoko laugh wasn't a rare occurrence anymore ever since she started getting close with Kotone and Miura. Looks like she was really fond of them as they were of her. "I was looking for everyone. Didn't think you'd be by the gates."

"You told us you'd be introducing us to someone, right?," Kotone reminded. "The children you and Satoru are taking care of?"

I gave them a bright nod. "I will introduce them to Toge, too."

"Ah, looks like they're here," exlaimed Shoko when our manager's car parked before the gates of Jujutsu High where all of us were gathered.

When the two children exited the car, Tsumiki quickly got everyone's attention because of her kind charm. Megumi stood quietly behind her sister, avoiding Satoru to be specific. He probably knew just what the white-haired prankster would do when he realized a small part of Megumi's hair was slicked down by wax.

Was he trying to look decent and stylish for this meeting?

"Woah! Look at this little guy!," marveled Kotone as he scanned Megumi. "The fit is crazy! Ain't that jacket from Arc'teryx?! Who brought that? That's like really expensive!"

Satoru tilted his head. "Is it?"

All of us turned to him with dropped jaws. Satoru did not care one bit, though. The only thing he paid attention to was pulling Megumi's hair back up so they would not lay flat on his head. "Ey, spikes suit you better."

"On today's episode of you're rich and we're poor," Miura snickered. "I wonder just how much his professional fee is for assignments."

"Shut up, grade 1 sorcerer," retorted Kotone. "You're also a future clan head. Won't you just marry me so I won't have to spend my life working, Chiyo-chan?"

"Nice proposal, but I can't fund your lavish lifestyle, Kamo-san," Miura grinned, knowing well enough he was just being humble. That guy was rich to an unimaginable extent. The Miura clan might be small, but they were actually quite famous in the entertainment industry.

Magicians, con-mans, film effect teams. Name it.

"Oh, hey..." The small boy had latched his hand on mine. "Are you alright? Have you eaten lunch? I can get you food if you haven't yet."

He just shook his head and reached his hand up, prompting me to squat down to his level. Megumi took a deep breath, his nonchalant expression fading. "Do... you not like being at our house anymore?"

Eh?

"What do you mean, Megumi-kun?"

"When you're in our house... and we play dogs, it's fun...," he fumbled with his fingers then shook his head instead of elaborating.

"What is it? It's okay, go on."

He's like a baby sea urchin... so cute!

"I like... spending time with you, Nee-san." His mind must've been going on circles as he tried to figure out what else to say. "Gojo-san said we're moving. Does that mean you won't spend time with us anymore?"

"No!," I quickly denied. "No! He only meant we'll have to relocate you to a safer place. Maybe near Satoru's house or within Jujutsu High. We'll still continue to meet!"

"Wife. Why do you look like you're gonna combust?," Satoru chuckled when he approached us. He patted Megumi's head. "What are you doing, yo? Stealing my girl from me?"

Megumi tried to glare at him and look as annoyed as he could, but he only ended up looking like a pouting puppy.

"Kelp!," another kid's voice greeted cheerfully as the owner excitedly skipped towards us, letting go of his mother's hand. My little cousin was doning a jumper suit with a panda embroidery on the middle which gave away the possibility of the garment being his mom's choice.

His smile dropped when he saw Megumi holding my hand. "Bonito flakes!"

"Hello, Gojo-san. It's been a while," my aunt greeted in her usual calm demeanor to which Satoru responded with a polite answer.

...pft. It's amusing seeing him get all nervous when he's always so confident and full of himself.

"Aren't you salmon guy?!," Shoko exclaimed in surprise when she gazed down at Toge.

Toge crossed his arms over his chest again, forming an X before muttering a firm "bonito flakes!"

Wait. Why do I get a sense of deja vu?

"Oh! Our prettiest aunt!," exclaimed Kotone as she welcomed my aunt to the group. "We haven't visited you for such a long time."

"Tell me, I've just been away for a few weeks. Now, my niece is a legal guardian of two, with the heir of Gojo clan, too," my aunt laughed along.

The adults were in the middle of a conversation about how and why we became the guardian of Megumi and Tsumiki when we suddenly felt a fluctuation of cursed energy from one side.

"Bonito flakes!" Toge pointed at Megumi, then looked back at me with a disapproving look. "Nee-chan!"

Eh?

Megumi's eyes widened, probably taking that as a challenge. "No."

"Nee-chan, mine!"

"No! She's staying with us!"

"Stay away!"

"Dogs!"

"Bite hiiiim!"

"AAAAHHH NOT ME, HIM!"

What the heck...?

The two kids already erupted into an argument with Megumi summoning his Demon Dogs uncontrollably and Toge ordering the dogs to attack the younger kid.

Just when I thought these two kids were matured for their age.

"Don't fight," I sighed, trying to put a distance between the two. Toge was still glaring at the raven-haired kid while the other was trying to look unbothered. "You both will attend the same school soon, so better keep a good relationship and respect each other."

Little Megumi whipped his head to the side, muttering, "I don't respect him!"

"Respect your hair," Toge retorted, unknowingly setting off his cursed speech. He was surely just trying to be sarcastic and picking on the other kid's hair. However, when Megumi examined his hair with concern, Toge could only facepalm.

"So this is how it feels to have children fighting," Satoru chuckled. I glanced at him, only to find him staring intently at the children with a soft smile.

"I'm sure Gojo-san will be a good father in the future," Auntie jokingly commented, sending me a knowing look.

Wait what?

"He's a kid himself, though," Miura joined in, chuckling together with my aunt. "(F/n) would have her hands full."

What's happening and why am I out of the loop again?

"Tunaaa mayooo!," Toge whined as he pulled my other hand away, glaring at Megumi who had a smug unbothered expression on. "Onee-chan!!"

"Inumaki Toge!," Aunt exclaimed. "Stop that, right this instant!"

"Megumiii! What are you doing?!" Tsumiki pulled her younger brother away. "Don't fight with Toge-chan! That is (F/n)-nee-san's cousin!"

And obviously, the fight ended up with Toge crying and Megumi trying to look tough. The other students, on the other hand, seemed to have enjoyed the show.

"Yo, kouhai-chan. Why are the guys fighting over you all childish? Salmon guy, pineapple head and that manchild from the Three Blind Mice."

"Senpai, you're just gonna add up to the chaos," Shoko facepalmed.

──❍──

"Stop staring at me."

"Why not? You're in my sight so why not look longer."

Huffing in annoyance, I pulled the blanket over my head and continued studying using the light from the study lamp.

My promotion assessment would be held next week, alerting my Satoru-induced procrastinator self and forcing me to review the basics of Jujutsu and curses.

The blanket turned into dust with the white-haired mop's touch, causing me to grumble and narrow my eyes at him. "Gojo Satoru!"

The corners of his lips lifted as he gave me a close-eyed smile.

"Hi, wife."

Cute.

I shut my eyes tightly and heaved a sigh. "Hello. Now let me focus on my work and please stop staring at me."

Shoving a pair of earphones in, I played whatever I tapped on to drown the feeling I was getting due to Satoru's stare.

I mean... he was staring at me WITHOUT SUNGLASSES ON.

And his eyes were brighter than my study lamp that it was damn distracting.

My concentration completely shattered when Satoru's hand reached for my cheek. When I lifted my head to meet his eyes, he drew himself in and occupied the distance between us.

His lips gently brushed against my brow before they settled on my eye, kissing them close.

"Satoru."

"Keep calling my name," he whispered before leaning in and planting soft kisses on my forehead and cheeks. His movements were slow, his touch gentle. It was as if he was handling something extremely fragile. Like he was afraid of hurting me...

Satoru took my hand, brushing his lips against my knuckles before flipping it over and kissing my palm. His eyes held a particular emotion I could yet comprehend as he held my palm against his cheek.

The torturous, gradual action impelled me to hold my breath.

Satoru pulled me to his lap, enclosing my waist within his arms. His forehead rested on my shoulder.

What's going on with him?

"I'm studying," I reminded in a soft hushed voice.

My heartbeat accelerated so fast I could feel the pulsing sensation against my neck and temples. The feverish heat from my body stung my eyes as I tilted my head downwards to check on Satoru's expression.

It felt different.

He wouldn't lift his head so I stayed in the position while his arms held on to me like he was holding on for dear life.

My arms seemed to have a mind of their own as they embraced Satoru and pulled him closer, nestling on his warmth. But the comfort and serenity quickly turned to distress when I felt warm liquid trickling down my bare shoulder.

"Hey...," I hastily tapped on his back. "Are you alright? Look at me."

I tried pulling away but he just tugged me closer, his arms tightening around my waist.

Worry overcame the more rational part of my mind as I struggled out of his embrace to face him properly. However, Satoru repeatedly shook his head. The hasty gestures calmed me down, realizing he might not want me to see him in such a concerning condition. "What's going on?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying to pay the burning sensation in my eyes no mind. I didn't want that feeling. I didn't want to see Satoru like this.

"I'm not going to lose you like Suguru, right?"

Oh.

Words seemed to be stuck in my throat, I couldn't speak.

"I don't know what I'll do if I lose you, too," he continued, gulping down the emotions that were resurfacing.

"You're not," I immediately assured when I snapped out of my thoughts.

I knew my words bore a serious meaning, and feelings aside, we still were no better than acquaintances in terms of knowing each other's real personalities, but I knew I was willing to work through things with him. I would stay.

"Because I thought I won't lose him, too," Satoru whispered, burying his face on my neck. "Only the two of you saw through this facade. If I lose you too, do I have to pretend again that everything is alright and it isn't lonely?"

Heat surfaced to the corners of my eyes, a heavy feeling pounding against my chest.

He had been so strong both physically and emotionally. He knew everything starting from how Yume passed away and how it triggered Suguru yet he never spoke a word about that to anyone before.

He kept his secrets for me.

He even waited for months 'till I recovered from that incident while looking after Megumi, Tsumiki and my family.

All while protecting me from my clan and the Zenins.

He had been strong for too long, even before we met.

Satoru and I stayed in that position for quite long while I let him release his worries. He didn't make a sound, but judging by the warm liquid dampening my skin, his grief over Suguru was yet to be over.

"I'm never leaving you."
I smoothed my hand over his chest, drawing circles with my thumb to calm him down. That seemed to work as he rubbed his eyes softly against the my clothes, earning a small laugh from the both of us.

"Big words, wife, they require assurance."

A bittersweet smile graced our lips when we parted to keep each other in our eyes.

"I'm gonna give you proof, not assurance," I replied, drying his cheeks with the back of my hand.

"I like you so much I'm tempted to call this love," Satoru helplessly smiled, kissing my palm again. His breathtaking eyes stared deep into mine, sending a prickly feeling on my skin.

Love?

"Wait," I stopped his advances, heart almost jumping out of my chest. "First, you have to tell me your favorite color, favorite food, uhh... favorite-"

Satoru let out a chuckle, his gaze still soft and vulnerable.

It was the first time I've seen him like that.

No wait. The second, after the time he turned into a child because of that cursed relic of youth.

"My favorite color is the same one as your eyes."

I shot him a weirded look despite my conscious attempts to stop myself from laughing. "You could've just said purple."

"Why should I miss the chance to flirt with you?," he defended.

Hah...

How did we come from not being able to stand each other to this?

And to think I now understood him most.

He wasn't complex. Rather, he was quite simple.

Satoru might be one of the strongest or even the strongest sorcerer to ever live and yet, he was still human. He was just like everyone. He also trusts and gets hurt. He gets disappointed.

And playing around seemed more of a coping mechanism rather than just a part of his personality.

How wrong I was back then.

When I told him not to judge anyone by their strength, I had already judged him by his.

"Want to make a binding vow?" I held my hand out to him. "You, me. Let's make one, so you'll feel more assured. What do you think?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 61.6K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
13.6K 291 11
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝�...
62.6K 1.4K 33
元恋人を殺すかもしれない Satoru Gojo × F.reader (18+) ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ₊˚⊹ ᰔ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋʏ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ...ʏ...