My sister's crush

By hexy201

My sister had had this big fat crush over this guy for as long as I could remember,she is fucking obsessed fo... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 ⚠️
24
25
26
27
28
* side story * part 1
* side story * part 2

12

8.1K 176 55
By hexy201

⚠️ warning mention of mental health problems and  self harm

Waking up and getting out of bed was the hardest thing. What's even worse it that I woke up in the middle of the night and sat over thinking a little bit more .

Mainly about that job offer. I need the job it would earn me a lot and that's exactly what I need .

I should stop being selfish, my family needs me I can't just reject such offer just because a guy kissed me then pretend like nothing happened.

I went over to pick my phone that was tossed on the pillow beside.

No more messages.

*How much does a bodyguard earn * I searched on Google

Salary Ranges for Personal Bodyguards.
The salaries of Personal Bodyguards in the US range from $10,001 to $237,999 , with a median salary of $42,816 . The middle 57% of Personal Bodyguards makes between $42,819 and $107,629, with the top 86% making $237,999.

I jolted off the bed as I saw the numbers. What the fuck , at this rate I mine as well quite working at the club.

I had already set my mind the second I read those numbers, I quickly checked the time to see it was 5 am.

I still have two whole hours to get ready , what do I wear . How should I look , what type of question would they ask me ?

It's not time for overthinking now .

Wow I haven't worn that suit since............I don't even remember. I pulled out my suit from my closet throwing it on my bed as I swarmed around in the room , phone in hand reading all about body language and how should a bodyguard  act like

at 7 exactly I was out of the house and in my car . I still don't know how the fuck would it be possible for them to ever accept me ,there is no fucking way , I never even worked as a bodyguard. The only time I ever protect someone or whatever is when am out with my sister and mom . You know keeping an eye on them and such and sure that doesn't count as experience in the guarding filed.

" You are accepted, you seem to have a good build and the will to protect a client which in that case is our Star Axel, you will start training next week, you will be on training for a couple of weeks then you will be out . Axel had asked me to make you his personal guard but that would be after you are done training" a man in his 40's seated on a fancy office chair in a brown expensive looking suit said as he stretched his arm for me to shake .

I shook his hand as I nodded to what he was saying.

I was later out of the company and to my surprise I found someone leaning on my car , Axel was to be exact. He was leaning on the front of my car one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone scrolling through it.

I slowly uproched my car , the second he sensed my presence he lifted his head to look up at me .

" Hay " he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi " I replied, this is the first time that I ever felt that awkward talking to him .

" Were you accepted" he asked as he slid his phone in his pocket.

" I think you already know but yeah I did " I coldly replied as I went to open my car's door but he quickly pushed back closing it .

" We haven't sat and talked properly in a while , would you maybe like a coffee or something? " He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" I don't like coffee " I simply replied keeping that cold expression on my face , I don't know why I was speaking coldly to him but it is way better than showing him that what he did to me got me fucking sleepless and exhausted.

" Would you like a RedBull then " he said with a smile.

I tilted my head to the side , how did he know I like RedBull.

" I saw you drinking it  a lot before, that's how I know you like those stuff , are there any other energy drinks that you like ?" He asked trying to start a conversation but I wasn't here for it .

" Axel what do you want " I asked getting irritated.

" I just wanted to talk to you like we usually did " he said trying to sound friendly and all

" Axel hear me out , I just knew you for like 3 weeks maybe. We are not friends okay and please try to control yourself a bit, am going to be your bodyguard soon and I don't like to bring shit into work . But still thanks for the job offer." I once again coldly replied to him before swinging the car door open and sliding in .

I don't know why I was treating him like that. Oh wait I do because am scared, am a fucking coward who tries to push everyone and everything away when they Sense uproching pain or a confusion causer.

Yes I run away from my problems, know why ? Cause I know pretty well that they will never ever be solved just like how I was never able to fix my self .

" Don't do it . Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.............." I kept repeating to my self , am relapsing, well i never really healed. Am thinking about self harm again .

" Don't fucking do it you mother fucker" I shouted to my self but still in a tone where no one can hear me from the outside. I was sitting in one of the corners of my room . I had my knees up to my bare chest while my arms wrapped around my head in an attempt to block those thoughts.

I stretched out my left arm to look at the previously made damage, I don't think it's damage though, I love them , I love those scars that covered half of my arm all the way from my wrist to my elbow.

They look really gorgeous....like .......like a peace of art ........... What if I add more ........would it look more beautiful?

What if I add one......here . I thought as I picked up the blade that I had previously discarded on the floor.

Wh....why didn't that hurt ........why!.......why the fuck am I not feeling any pain .......why ......how .......

I kept whispering and talking to my self as I cut my arm more and more to still feel nothing.

" W........why did I do that ......what have I done to my self " I said as I regained my self and mind .

My arm was covered in thick blood that kept slipping off the sides of my arm and dripping on the wooden floor.

I just sat there staring at the ceiling. What am I doing, why did I do this , I promised to stop . Why am I making such a big fuse about something very insignificant .

I Hate my self man and I hate my mind.

If you know me and have read my works before you know I gotta add some shit here and there and from time to time 😅😅 sorry y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 29.2K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
10.4K 290 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
Mine By Kate

Romance

272K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
198K 4.4K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...