Untold Feelings.[Taekook FF] ✓

By _cherry07

Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each oth... More

✧Introduction.
⚚The Start.
⚚Prescription Paper.
⚚Depression.
⚚Storytime.
⚚Flashback.
⚚Promise.
⚚All Alone.
⚚KIMS.
⚚Not Alone.
⚚Baby Carrot And Tiger.
⚚First Kiss.
⚚Attraction Or Love.
⚚Everything Is Okay!
⚚London.
⚚Flashback Ends.
⚚Three Days.
⚚The Wedding.
⚚Those Voices.
⚚Love At First Sight.
⚚Come Alone.
⚚Toy.
⚚Fuçking Why!
⚚He.
⚚V.
⚚Realisation.
⚚Be My Girlfriend.
⚚Trust.
⚚Date?
⚚You Belongs To Me!
⚚Honeymoon.
⚚Want You So Close.
⚚Yes Mine Queen! ( M )
⚚He's Drug. ( M )
⚚Animal!
⚚Two Months.
⚚The Lie.
⚚The Pain, Both Felt.
⚚Guests.
⚚Want To Love You More.
Hi .. ! (A/N)
⚚Baby.
⚚Life Is Too Short.
⚚The Week Of Love.
⚚Song Kang.
⚚Small Little Family(The End)
↳New one.
💎One Year Birthday.
ლBonus! (M)

⚚Distance.

5.2K 224 46
By _cherry07

.
.
.
.
.

Jhope drive the car to Kim's house silently, And taehyung, he's in his own lala lend.

Tae - my carrot is sosooooo beawtiful.... Hyung lowe his babww so muchh .. Tae love kookie .. Kookie don't lowe tae .. ( said in baby voice and pout ) ..

Hearing all this jhope sigh and said with make a fake crying face ..

Jh - please shut up! Don't say those in front of kookie. then you yourself gonna kick me in the morning! God why ? Why meeeee!! ( fake cry and whine .)

After lot's and lot's of struggle Jhope dragged taehyung to the house and press the doorbell, while praying that jungkook don't open the door.

Jh - not kookie not kookie please god ..

Jhope pray slowly while holding taehyung ..then a solf voice which he don't want to hear right now..

Koo - wh-at ha-ppen to him hopi hyung ..?

And jhope feel like crying after see jungkook ..

[ Mini - After Taekook first kiss happen if you forget go and read chapter 11 one more time please♥️ ]

Next day when taehyung wake up he really forgot everything. who take him home who made him sleep and also the first kiss .

After fresh up and getting ready, he went to dinner room for breakfast. He saw jin waiting for him in the table. he sit on the chair silently and started to eat his breakfast then suddenly jin asked.

Jin - when did you came yesterday night?

Tae - you don't know?

Said confusedly because he thought jin took him to the room.

Jin - how will i know!? I was sleeping.

Tae - then who took me to the room?

Jin - Your dad was also with me then kookie i think. why you drink that much if you don't control yourself ? Taehyung I'm warning you jhope will be not with you all the time to take you home! you should take care of yourself too. drink if you can handle it, if you can't handle, then don't drink.. I think my baby doesn't slept last night because of you!. that's why he didn't came for breakfast.

Jin said angerly and take the tray of breakfast went to jungkook's room.

Tae - but i don't Remember anything?

After that he went to office and call Jhope there. When jhope went inside he saw taehyung sitting on his chair blankly.

Jh - you okay broo? ( said and sit infront of taehyung )

Tae - i can't remember what happened yesterday night. and baby was the one who take me to the room what it i said or did something wrong?

Jh - hmm. I took you to the room but jungkook was there. but i don't know what happened after i left. Hnnn I think you should sleep I heard some people saying after drunk if they again sleep they recover the memories they forget. i also tried and it's work.

Tae - mean's i have to sleep ?

Jh - What i just say to you bro ? No you have to stay up for 10 days .. ( said with a done face ) ..

Tae - if i stay up that's will work ?

Jh - you MF ..!! Go and sleep you will remember everything ( said will shouting )

Tae - you can say that normally ( said sadly ) ..

Jh - please go before I kill you with my own hands ( said with a glare)

After that taehyung went to a room which is secret inside his office..

Something like that ✨

He lay on the bed and try to sleep.. But because of lots of negative thoughts he can't. he was just lying. And after 40min of trying he finally slept.

Later that day taehyung told jhope come to the bar..

Now both in the VIP room sitting in silence..

Jh - if you don't tell me what happened then i'm going bye.

until now he said this same line 10 time . but taehyung was still silent. And jhope lost last amount of control and said angerly..

Jh - you mf i'm going.. ( said and about to stand up but )

Tae - we kissed!. ( said in small voice )

Jhope again sit and said.

Jh - we who?

Tae - me and ba-by ( said nervously )

Jhope softly said ..

Jh - you kissed kookie ?

Taehyung nodded.

Jh - you kissed kookie? oh...

Silence.. full silence.!

Jh - YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU KISSED A KID ?? ( stand up and shout )

Tae - And he also kissed me back. ( said calmly )

Jhope calm himself down and again sat..

Jh - he don't know anything about kissing. He's just a kid.

Tae - I kissed him on his neck. ( said and sigh )

Jh - i don't want to know that. ( he also sigh)

Jh - what now?

Tae - Thinking about maintain a distance from him. ( with a thinking face )

Jh - go and talk with him about the kiss.

Tae - no! let him think I forget and with the time passed by he will also forget if.

He really thought jungkook will forget everything?

Time passed by, and taehyung realised jugkook started to feel something about him after the kiss. he don't want that! he fucking don't want that! he saw jungkook blushing whatever he is close to him and talking shyly. he don't a dumbo to not understand what's going on with jungkook. he started to maintain a distance from him and jungkook also didn't noticed the change in taehyung. because jungkook himself was mainting a distance from taehyung. As per jimins advise.

Taehyung started to come home late at night after everyone felt sleep. and went office early in the morning. In sunday he could do his work in his room whole day. thing are going that way. Everything was okay until two day before Taehyung's 25th birthday.

As taehyung's work finish in 9PM today he thought he should go home. He was very tired as he attended five meetings today. so now he just want to go home and sleep.

As he was walking through his room he saw jungkook in front of his parents room after few seconds jungkook run to his room while.?

Crying?

Taehyung get confused and worried, what happen to jungkook? so he also went to jungkook's room. As jungkook was crying badly he forget to lock the door. So when taehyung went to jungkook's room the door was already open.. he saw jungkook sitting on the bed crying badly. His heart started hurt as he saw his baby crying like this. he was about to go to jungkook but stop when he heard him ..

Koo - minie ..

Hearing jungkook, taehyung understand it's jimin on the other side.

Koo - min-ie mar-ried.

As jungkook was crying so badly that taehyung just want go to his baby and hug him..

Koo - ye-s .. yes ..

As taehyung only can hear jungkook he don't know what jimin is saying.

Koo - Dada and mama want to marry hyung off..

Taehyung get confused.

Tae - ( Mind ) hyung? who is hyung? Dada mama don't it my mom dad? That's mean hyung is m-me? mom dad want to marry me with someone else? But i only love jungko-ok .. But main point is why jungkook is crying in it?

His train with thoughts break by jungkook.

Koo - this not helping mine, Tell me what will i do ? I can't live without him. Please i can't!

Tae eyes went big.

Tae - ( Mind ) can't live without who?

Koo - yes .. What if -

Jungkook went silent.

Tae - (Mind) i also want to hear what the fuck jimin is saying??

Koo - No i love him .. He just don't marry someone ..

Tae - ( Mind ) is he by any chance talking about me???

Koo - yess but what if ---

Tae - ( Mind ) what if what baby ??? I want to know ... ( make a crying face )

Koo - i know he care for me but as best friend only .. what if i propose him but he don't have any feeling like that for me.. Then because of me our friendship will ruin .. I don't want that..

And taehyung's whole existence stop working.

Tae - ( Mind ) what feeling that can ruin our friendship ??? He h-e lo-ves me ?? And propose ? Is he gonna propose m-e ?

Koo - i can't ..i'm afraid chim ....thank you chim for everything..then you think what we will do for the proposal in his birthday okay ..talk to you later I need some alone time ...

Tae - ( Mind ) h-e he re-ally gonna prop-osal me on my birt-hday ?? Ohhh No please.. ( think shock ) ..
.
.
.
.
.
______

To be continued 💜

How was the story goingg ???🤕

And 250+ reader on previous chapters.. 😭 yooo💃 thank you🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
197K 13.8K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
96.9K 3.6K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
324K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...