Scared And Scarred

bluewalls24 द्वारा

She was abducted and abused. She was scared and scarred. She was malnourished and mute. But above all, she wa... अधिक

Attention Attention Attention
Ortiz Famillia
0️⃣ 0️⃣
0️⃣ 1️⃣
0️⃣ 2️⃣
0️⃣ 3️⃣
0️⃣ 4️⃣
0️⃣ 6️⃣
0️⃣ 7️⃣
0️⃣ 8️⃣
0️⃣ 9️⃣
1️⃣ 0️⃣
1️⃣ 1️⃣
1️⃣ 2️⃣
1️⃣ 3️⃣
1️⃣ 4️⃣
1️⃣ 5️⃣
1️⃣ 6️⃣
1️⃣ 7️⃣
1️⃣ 8️⃣
1️⃣ 9️⃣
2️⃣ 0️⃣
2️⃣ 1️⃣
2️⃣ 2️⃣
2️⃣ 3️⃣
2️⃣ 4️⃣
2️⃣ 5️⃣
2️⃣ 6️⃣
2️⃣ 7️⃣
2️⃣ 8️⃣
2️⃣ 9️⃣
3️⃣ 0️⃣
3️⃣ 1️⃣
3️⃣ 2️⃣
3️⃣ 3️⃣
3️⃣ 4️⃣
3️⃣ 5️⃣
3️⃣ 6️⃣
3️⃣ 7️⃣
3️⃣ 8️⃣
3️⃣ 9️⃣
Update
4️⃣ 0️⃣
4️⃣ 1️⃣
4️⃣ 2️⃣
4️⃣ 3️⃣
4️⃣ 4️⃣
4️⃣ 5️⃣
4️⃣ 6️⃣
4️⃣ 7️⃣
4️⃣ 8️⃣
4️⃣ 9️⃣
5️⃣ 0️⃣
🌟Review🌟
Other Books

0️⃣ 5️⃣

11.6K 221 23
bluewalls24 द्वारा

Alicia's Pov

Someone shook me awake. Opening my eyes I saw a similar shade of eyes sitting next to me. So all that wasn't a dream. Here I was sitting in a car next to my eldest brother.
Wait.. a car. Weren't we flying in some beautiful but desolate plane?

Lucas said when he saw my confused face.
"Niña, you were asleep when we landed. And I didn't want to wake you up as we had had to ride for another hour, so I carried you to the car."
(little girl)

I nodded at him. I waited for him to tell me my punishment for oversleeping, but when I looked at him, there was no trace of anger. Maybe he is better at hiding his emotions.
Better than sir.

In a few minutes, the car stopped in front of a house or rather a mansion. It was the most beautiful house that I have ever seen. And the garden surrounding it is even prettier.

The only thing that is quite odd is the army of guards surrounding the mansion. Like one or two are understandable but there were more than 10 as if my brothers are some royalties.

Seeing the fancy car and super fancy house, they might be.

As we got off the car, Lucas looked at me and said,
"Bienvenido de nuevo a Tu Hogar Tesoro."

(Welcome back to your home treasure.)

I questioningly looked at him, not understanding any word he said.

"I said welcome home, Alicia."

I nodded at him. Home. This word gives me chills.

Home, where on the outside, everything thing looks beautiful and picture-perfect but the reality is hidden inside the four walls. This reality is often hideous. These four walls hide the secrets, the pain, the scream, and the tears.

"Shall we head in, your brothers have been waiting for you?" Lucas said and broke my chain of thoughts, only to start a new track to nerves.

Brothers, five elder brothers, how would I survive five of them when only sir and Madam were enough to almost get me killed?

As we were getting closer to the main gate, for me it felt like getting closer to my doom.

As we entered, Lucas shouted
"Boys, living room, NOW" he was so loud, that I couldn't help but flinched.
Loud shouting scares me to death, this was the sign that I messed something up and had to be disciplined.

Unfortunately, Lucas noticed me flinching. Does he ever fail to notice something? He has his eyes everywhere.

"Sorry, dear."

And again I nodded. I think my neck is seriously gonna sprain after all the nodding.

Then there was the loud noise of like some elephants stomping down the stairs and in like a minute, all four of my brothers were standing in front of me and Lucas.

All of them were so tall and well-built. I doubt that I am their sister.

I won't lie, I am terrified of what they can do to me. All of them alone look way stronger than Sir and Madam combined.

"Boys, introduce yourselves. Eldest to younger" Lucas said more like ordered.

"Martin, 20." He snarled at me. Martin had almost the same height as Lucas but more muscles. He was covered in tattoos, that was peeking from his T-shirt.
I am scared of him, even more than Lucas. At least Lucas talked decently to me.

"Issac, 18." He was no better than Martin as he growled at me like I have committed some great mistake already. He was I bit shorter in height than Martin or Lucas.

"Welcome Hermana, I am Felipe, the twin of this stupid boy." Felipe at least didn't look like he would kill me this instant. In appearance, it was a replica of Issac except for the frown that Issac was wearing.

"Hello sister, meet your favorite brother and the only sensible person in this house, Yahel and I am 16." He finished with a drumroll and earned a smack on his head from Felipe.

I gave him a smile in return. As he appeared to be a bit friendlier than my other scary brothers.

They were all staring at me, probably expecting me to say something as well.

"Boys our sister Alicia over here is selectively mute. So it's your responsibility to make sure that she adjusted well and is comfortable in this house." Lucas said.

"Typical Drama queen." Issac lowly but clearly said. I knew that if not before, now these people truly hate me. Who would want a burden of a mute sister?

"Issac let's talk, while Yahel would you please show your sister to her room? And Alicia, go freshen up, and then we'll all have breakfast together in like 30 minutes."
Lucas said to us.

Without looking at anyone, I silently followed Yahel as he showed me my room.

"So Xia this is your room, opposite to yours is Lucas' room. Next to him is Martin then Issac. Next to your room is my room then Felipe's. And if you have any problem, just come to me. Ok."

I nodded at him. I was shocked to see such a beautiful room it was bigger than my entire house. I was shocked that it has a real bed and a closet (though I have nothing to fill it in with). There is also an ensuite bathroom. Which I don't know when I am allowed to use.

Overall I was shocked that I had a proper room and not
Basement or attic.

I spend the 30 minutes crying from the overwhelming emotions and I washed my face and headed back to breakfast.

But I simply had no idea where to go in this maze of a house. After a few wrong turns later finally I reached the dining room where all my brothers were already seated except Lucas. In the room, there was a huge table with two chandeliers hanging on top. The walls here were beautifully painted and paintings were hung there.

While I was standing by the gate and contemplating what to do, I heard some throat clearing behind me.

Finally, Lucas came and he was dressed in fresh clothes unlike me.
He went ahead and sat on the head-of-the-family chair. Then he called me and asked me to sit on the chair next to him.

Seating

So here I guess I am allowed to sit at the. dining table while others are eating. I have to make a mental note of everything.
Anyways, thank God I was seated far away from Issac and Martin.

"Alicia here's your notebook, you left it in the car." Lucas gave me the diary and pen back.

'Thank you sir I wrote it and showed it to Lucas. Strangely his no-expression face showed anger. But why, maybe because stupid me left the stuff in the car.

Then two women entered the dining hall, holding several plates.
Soon the table was set and there was a plate kept even in front of me. Other ladies served Breakfast to everyone and even my plate was filled with food.

It was the first time, that I was given this much food, even though women did it by mistake or out of courtesy. And I was waiting for the plates to be snatched from me.

Everyone started eating while I occupied myself by playing with my fingers on my lap.

Yahel suddenly asked,

" Xia, why aren't you eating?"

Then Lucas added

"Use your diary to answer."

'Am I allowed to eat today, sir?' I wrote and showed him my diary.

Again his expression switched from blank to angry to blank.

"Alicia, eat your food then I want to talk to you, in my office," Lucas ordered.

And I was now super scared, not wanting to anger him further, I started eating the pancakes on my plate.

I can't even remember the last time I had pancakes, I made them for sir but he would never let me eat them. He always said that a fat girl like me should never even be allowed water.

I could hardly finish one pancake out of the three served. As I finished the first one, I felt super stuffed and full. I couldn't even try another bite.

So I sat still there.

Seeing me not eating again, this time Martin said,

" What's wrong princess, our food is not up to your high standards."

"Ungrateful bitch." Issac commented, I couldn't help the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Behave." Lucas snarled.

"Xia follow me to my office, please." He added rather softly.

I did follow him like a lost puppy.

Now I was seated on the chair, while he was behind the desk. Lucas' office was again very big like everything in his house. It was in a dark theme, pretty but at the same time giving off scary vibes.

"So Ximena...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
84K 1.9K 26
Words can't explain how much pain I felt during those years. The beatings, insults, and worst of all, the nightmares. Elizabeth was known as the Lost...
2.3M 58.2K 100
Marissa Riva is the Italian mafia princess. She has been missing since she was 4. Kidnapped by her own mother. The Riva family was mentally destroyed...
36.3K 708 23
Celestine was worried that after 10 years of living in misery in the end there really was no one to save her . At age 15 she was starting to give up...