Little Hearts❤❤❤

Par Dreamcatcher_222

So this is going to be a Fanfiction on RAYA and their child Pihu. And it is going be based on the current tra... Plus

Introduction
1. Pihu Meets Papa Again
2. Ram's POV
3. Priya's POV
4. Pain
Important!!!
5. Thinking Straight
6. The Dangerous Conspiracy
7. The Survival Plan
8. Disappointment
9. Deal?
10. Happiness
11. Pihu's First Flight
12. Missing Eachother
13. Fake It Till You Make It
14. Redemption
15. RK Loves Ms. Sood
16. The Fear of Failure
17. The Jackpot
18. It's Okay To Cry
19. Happy Tears
20. The Trio
21. The Chaotic Duo
22. Mutual Decision
23. Sharing Is Caring
24. I'm Your Papa
25. Family Time
26. Copy Cat🐱🐱
27. A Day At The Beach🏖
28. Support System
29. Ram's Genie
30. Memories
31. Strong Foundation
32. Last Evening In Goa
33. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 1
34. Home Is Where You Are❤ - Part 2
35. The Much Needed Confrontation
Important!!!
37. A Huge Mess
38. Pihu's New Friend
39. Rest In Peace Shivi
40. Therapy Session 1: What's Your Story?
41. Home 'Not So' Alone
42. The House Hunt
43. RK 3.0
44. Apologizes
45. Therapy Session 2: Lies and Betrayals
46. Pihu's Concern
47. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 1
48. Pihu & Papa's Shopping Date- Part 2
49. The Kapoor Family Tradition
50. Minus × Minus= Plus
51. Valuing Efforts
52. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 1
53. I'll Always Be By Your Side- Part 2
54. Regaining A Friend
55. Ek Saath Sambhal Lenge
56. Zindagi Kehlati Hai Tum Se Hi
57. Okay Boss!
58. Tum?
59. Newly Found Friends
60. Similar Trauma
61. Therapy Session 3: And How Did You Feel About That?
62. Disrespect
63. The Pain Of A Heartbreak
64. I'm The Problem, It's Me
65. Best Friends Wale Fights
66. Therapy Session 4: Ram's Insecurities
67. Tired Of Telling Lies
68. Blind Trust
69. WHAT? NO!
70. A Misunderstanding
71. Main Hoon Na
72. Therapy Session 5: Healthy Boundaries
73. Unconditional Love
74. Pihu's Family
75. Sorry
76. Putting Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes
77. Not An Easy Task
78. Littul Baby
79. Just Showing Up Matters
80. Ram Aur Priya Ki Kahani
81. It's The Little Things That Matter Most
82. Our Little Bundle Of Joy
83. Happy Place
84. Main Zidd Kar Rahi Hoon
85. Not Enough
86. Motherhood Looks Beautiful On You
87. Chandni Raat Badi Der Ke Baad Aayi Hai
88. Priya's Happily Ever After
89. Therapy Session 6: The Reciprocation Of Feelings
90. Tum Ghar Ho Mera
Important!!!
91. The Scars Of The Past
92. Something Deeply Personal
93. Therapy Session 7 (Part 1): Mushkil Raasta Aur Asaan Raasta
94. Therapy Session 7 (Part 2): There's Beauty In Vulnerability
95. Mere Rockstar

36. The Shocking Truth

1K 81 70
Par Dreamcatcher_222

Before you read this part....please read this if you haven't already done that as it's important. And if you already read that yesterday just skip it and enjoy this chapter!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/314308696?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=Dreamcatcher_222&wp_originator=TOe%2BhHQMBk%2B4OSgo1tCf%2BjVprqnfr1V9F9i%2FV0j7mQ%2Frw8euNq2tfR0nAGoPJkDcY%2Bl%2FuOz9At8jOA2LgIlkiO%2FPy8%2BEiWNSss6dwcxtzsL0mMDs9%2FZmFQYjBd%2FOKjLX

All were looking at Ram wide-eyed except Priya and Sandy, who already knew the truth.
Akki: What are you saying? Priya di ne Shivi ko push nahi kiya?
Ram shook his head in a 'NO'.
Ram: I'll tell you everything that happened that day 5 years ago. So that day Meera aunty ne jo fake statement dia tha woh proof maine Priya ko dikhaya and she straight up refused to believe that she gave a fake statement. Okay so that day woh Number plate hume mila and it was clear to us that MS and Varun murdered my father. Shivi was really upset and she didn't want to stay at Sood house. So she told that to Shubham. And Shubham gave her a plan.
Akki: What plan?
Ram started telling how Shubham manipulated Shivi to create a chaos in the house so that she could come back to KM. And things started getting out of hand, Ishaan and Shivi had a big fight, Shivi told Ishaan that Varun was a murderer and his anger started raising. Then Shivi started leaving Sood house with her trolley in anger and Priya was stopping her, as she wanted to talk and make things okay. How she made a call to him saying the Soods torture her. Then Ishaan came and again they started fighting. And Shivi got very angry and pushed Priya and she fell on the stairs.
Akki looked at Priya in utter shock.
Ram: Then Ishaan lose him temper seeing Priya fall and in anger he....pushed Shivi.
Akki's face became red in anger, he turned to Ishaan.
Akki(low but dangerous voice): Kya yeh sach hai?
Ishaan was shaking, heavily frightened. He nodded slightly.
Akki's anger reached its peck. He grabbed Ishaan by his collar with one hand and slapped him hard.
Akki(gritting his teeth): Do you have any idea what you've done! Meri Shivi chali gayi mujhe chodke! Hamesha hamesha ke liye! I lost her! I lost the light of my life! Do you have any idea how painful it would have been for her! She was in heavy pain! Maar dala tune meri Shivi ko! Meri Shivi mera sab kuch thi. Sab kuch! Bohot pyaar karti thi mujhse! She could've easily chosen someone else who could give her a better life but she chose me because she loved me. Hum sab ke saath adjust karne ki koshish ki. Apne sangeet se bhaag aayi thi woh mere liye. Kyunki woh mujhse shaadi karna chahti thi. Uski shaadi ki baat sunke maine toh yeh soch hi liya tha ab kuch nahi kar sakte par usne apna wada nibhaya. She came to talk to my family. Kitne log karte hain aisa? Usne jitna pyaar kiya mujhse main nahi kar paya. Shivi mujhse zyada pyaar karti thi. (Tears started flowing down his eyes) Uski ek smile se mera din roshan karti thi. Ha thoda bachpana tha usme par kisika bura nahi sochti thi. Alibaug mein she wanted to make a cake for Ram jiju unse Sorry and Thank you dono bolne ke liye. Bohot excited thi. Apni taraf se jitna ho sakta tha she tried but tumhe toh woh bhi hazam nahi hua. You mixed the recipes! Uska sara effort kharab ho gaya. She was really upset! Yeh thappad ussi din padna chahiye tha. Meri galti hai I couldn't stand up for her. I couldn't protect my Shivi. I couldn't.
Akki slapped him once again. Sandy held Akki's shoulder.
Sandy: Akki bhaiya! Idhar aao. Chod do! He'll get his deserved punishment.
Akki left his collar. He was breathing heavily in extreme anger. Sandy started caressing his back to calm him down.

Everyone was in tears except Sara. She stood there like a stone, her eyes were fixed on Ishaan. She couldn't believe what she heard. Vikrant was in no better position. He was looking at Ishaan angrily.
Suddenly Sara walked up to him, looked at him with pure disgust and slapped him so hard that he fell on the sofa.
Sara(shouting): You crossed every limit this time Ishaan!
Ishaan: Mom please! I'm sorry! I didn't want to hurt Shivina! I didn't! I'm telling the truth!
Sara: I feel disgusted with you! Shivi behen thi meri! Hum sab bohot pyaar karte the usse! Hum sab kitna khush the jab woh hamare ghar mein aayi Akki se shaadi karke. Princess thi woh Ram ki but she tried adjusting with us. Hum sab ke saath miljul ke rehti thi. Bohot pyaar karte the hum usse. Khush the Akki aur Shivi! Tumne unki khushiyan chin li Ishaan! Akki ka pyaar, Ram ki bachhi thi Shivi aur hamari behen! Tum aur Shubham responsible ho iski wajah se.
Your behavior have never been good with her. Itna gussa! Hamesha! Sab par! Kyun? Because tum apne param pujania dad ke against ek word tak nahi sun sakte! Meri sabse badi galti thi usse shaadi karna! I can't believe tum ne bhi.....(roaring)Ishaan! Kya kar dia yeh! Aur itne saal yeh baat chipaayi humse? Himmat kaise hui tumhari! Tumhari Priya maasi ne tumhare liye jhooth bola! Jail chali gayi! Tumhe laga nahi tumhe sach bata dena chahiye! Itne insensitive ho tum! Itna bada dhokha dia!
Ishaan: Mom Priya maasi ne mujhse promise karwaya ki main kisiko kuch na batayun aur main apni life pe focus karun. I wanted to tell the truth.
Ram angrily looked at Priya who averted her gaze from him.
Sara: Usne kaha aur tum mann gaye? Woh toh tumhe bachane ke liye kar rahi thi! Tumhe toh sach pata tha na? Kisi aur ko na pata ho! Pregnant thi woh! Pata tha na tumhe! Jante ho kitna dangerous ho sakta tha uske aur Pihu ke liye! They could've died Ishaan! Sab ko hazaro problems hoti hai, aur Priya! Woh toh jail mein thi poora time! Use ghutan hoti hogi wahan char deewaron ke bich aur woh bhi usne saza kaati jo crime usne kabhi kiya hi nahi!
Aur maine kya kiya tumhe protect karne ke liye maine Ram se jhooth bola! Ram se! Jo hamesha hamare saath khade rahe, hume koi tana na sunna pade isiliye humare liye sab ke lad gaye! Main batana chahti thi unhe par ma ne mujhe rok liya! Tumhare liye! (Again slapped him) Meri behen, meri best friend! Usko tumhari wajah se 2 saal jail mein kaatna pada! Hamari choti si Pihu! She didn't get her parents love after her birth! Do you have any idea how harsh life has been on her from such an young age! Krish ke paas thi 1 saal se bhi zyada! Kaun zimmedar hai inn sab ke liye! Ha Ishaan bolo! Chup kyun ho?
Ram ne kya kuch nahi tumhare liye! Abroad ke best university mein scholarship, tumhari studies ko sponsor kia Varun aur mere dhokhe ke baad bhi! Unhone kabhi yeh feel karwaya tumhe ke tumhare dad ne unki dad ki jaan li! Tumhe pata tha Priya ne kuch nahi kiya phir bhi tumne Ram ko 5 saalon mein yeh nahi bataya! Itne disloyal ho tum! Koi sharam nahi hai tumhe! Mujhe na Manu at least unki respect nahi ki! Priya aur Pihu itne saal bhagte rahe Nandini Kapoor ke blackmail karne ki wajah se! Unn dono ko kitni problem hui tumhe koi andaza bhi hai? Koi nahi tha unke saath except Krish. Usko bhi Priya ne durr durr rakkha. Woh jitna help kar pata kia usne. Aur tum! Abroad mein hawa kha rahe the! Tumhari choti si behen ne kya saha hai kuch jante bhi ho tum!

Ishaan started crying heavily holding head in his hands.
Ram: Sara di stop! No more please.
Sara looked at Ram utterly shocked.
Sara: Ram! Why are you stopping me? He needs to understand what he did!
Ram: He knows what he did. He confessed to me. Mujhe pata tha pehle se but he came to confess in my office the day Priya, Pihu and Brinda went to Goa. He's not well Sara di. He wants his redemption. He feels extremely guilty and he didn't want to hurt or kill Shivi. Shivi ne bhi Priya ko push kiya tha! She could've gotten hurt or worse! They are all very impulsive Sara di! Shivi bhi! Priya ne blame apne sar le liya! Kya tha woh! Aage peeche ka kuch nahi socha usne! Kuch ho jata usse aur Pihu ko toh! I'm angry and disappointed with Ishaan! Very much! But no more please! He's going for therapy for almost an year now. I'm angry with him but he's struggling too like us all. The guilt is eating him inside. And he wants to receive his punishment. So stop now. He wanted to tell the truth then but Priya stopped him from saying. She didn't think about the consequences of her lie.

Sara looked at Ishaan who looked messed up and closed her eyes in immense pain.
Then she looked at Priya angrily.
Sara: Dil kar raha hai kass ke thappad laga doon tujhe! Kya sochke yeh kiya Priya? Ishaan ko uski punishment milni chahiye thi.
Priya(sniffling, in a low voice): I'm sorry. Main sirf chahti thi Ishaan ka future bach jaye.
Sara: Aur Ram ka aur tere rishte ka kya? Kya socha ke tu jail chali jayegi Ishaan bach jayega phir ek family tarah sab sath rahoge? (Loudly) Socha kya tha poonch rahi hoon tujhse main Priya!
Priya: I didn't know. I didn't know. Kuch nahi socha maine. So many things happened one after another. Main kuch nahi sambhal paayi. Mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayi.
Sara: Tu agar yeh na karti Nandini Kapoor tujhe kabhi blackmail nahi kar pati!
Akki: What are you guys talking about? Blackmail and all?
Ram sighed deeply then started telling what happened after Priya got to know about her pregnancy, how she tried to tell him but couldn't, then Nandini came threatened her and blackmailed her to lie about their child, then he went to jail to meet her, the paternity test, how she came between them again and he left.
Then how 5 years later when Priya came back to Mumbai they wanted Priya and Pihu dead, and how Ram got to know about it, and how they're in jail now.
Akki was speechless.
Akki: Priya di ne kaha aur apne maan lia?
Ram(looking at the floor): Akki I...
He couldn't say anything.
Akki: Of course you did. Who am I kidding? You didn't let me say goodbye to my Shivi. Aapse air ummeed bhi kya kar sakta hoon!
Ram(folding his hands to Akki): Akki I'm sorry. What I did was unforgivable. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Akki(loudly): Your apologies would never give me back the chance to say goodbye to her. Mujhe dekhne tak nahi dia. Aapko koi haq nahi tha mujhse mera haq chinne ka. Ha apne uss din apni bachhi khoyi par Shivi sirf apke liye special nahi thi! Sab ke liye thi. Property nahi thi woh kisi ki! Sab ko haq tha usse akhri baar ke liye dekhne ka. Maine uss din apna pyaar khoya. Kisine apni beti khoyi, kisine behen! Everything is not about you! I feel like a failure because I couldn't stand up against you that day. I didn't have the power. Meri Shivi chali gayi hamesha hamesha ke liye! Chali gayi.
Ram and Akki both started crying.
Akki: I wanted an investigation for her death. I tried meeting you multiple times. But you didn't meet me. I tried meeting Priya di in jail but she refused to meet me. Even I thought she didn't do it but when she didn't meet me I thought maybe unse hi galti se ho gaya. (Looking at Priya) Par itna bada jhooth! Didn't my Shivi deserve justice? Didn't we deserve to know who did it? Pyaar karti thi na aap apni behen jaisa Shivi ko? Phir kyun jhooth bola aapne? Meri Shivi yeh deserve nahi karti. You didn't love her. (Looking at Ram) Aur aap! Aapki toh bachhi thi na? Aapko toh laga bhi tha ke Priya di ne Shivi ko push nahi kiya! Toh phir kyun nahi kia investigation! Main kuch nahi kar paya! I didn't have the power to fight for my Shivi. I failed her. I failed her. Yeh pyaar karte hain aap dono usse? Priya di Shivi is gone! Forever! Didn't she deserve justice? Aapne toh Ram Jiju ka hath chod dia jab unhe aapki zaroorat thi. Aur Ram Jiju aap ne na Shivi ke liye fight kia na Priya di ke liye na apne bachhe ke liye! Itna blindly trust kaise kar sakte the! Ek baar bhi aap ko laga nahi ek jo sab hua woh jhooth bhi so sakta tha. Neither did I had money nor contacts but you had everything! Still you chose not to fight for Shivi. You reopened the case for your dad! Didn't Shivi also deserved justice? Yeh pyaar karte hain aap dono Shivi se?
Priya: I'm sorry Akki! I didn't know what was right, what was wrong.
Akki: Pata nahi tha toh kuch karna bhi chahiye tha! Maine aapko hamesha sab se uper rakkha Priya di! Sab se uper! Mujhe lagta tha meri Priya didi kabhi kuch galat kar hi nahi sakti hai! Par apne mujhe bohot bada dhokha dia!
Meri koi galti nahi thi. Phir bhi mujhse mera haq chin lia aapne Ram jiju! Kyun? Shivi kya sirf aapki behen ya bachhi thi? Mera kuch rishta nahi tha? I lost Shivi, I lost the chance to say the last goodbye. Bohot kuch kehna tha usse, kuch nahi keh paya. Can you give me that back? Can you? Maine aapna sab kuch kho dia. Aapne kho kar bhi sab kuch aapko wapas mil gaya. You have family of your own. I've nothing. I lost everything. I lost the chance to say I love you to her, I lost the chance of growing old with her, I lost the chance to be a father of our child, I lost everything! Shivi ke saath hamare sapne, hamara future sab kuch chala gaya. I'm alone now. Kuch nahi hai mera. I'm living like a dead man. I will never forgive you for this! Never!
Priya: Akki I'm sorry. I know my apologies can't bring back Shivi.
Akki: Kisse sorry bol rahi ho aap? You didn't even choose your own child's life. You had the chance to tell the truth after you got to know about your pregnancy! You could've told the police that you're innocent. Tab bhi kuch badla nahi tha. You could've easily done that. Kya socha aapne ke Jiju ko bolengi, woh aapki bail karayenge. Aapko bhi jail nahi jana padega aur Ishaan ko bhi punishment se durr rakh payengi! Aisa socha tha kya?
Ram was shocked at Akki's question. He looked at Priya for answers but her face clearly told him that she thought of nothing. She was already in too much trauma for her to handle.
Priya(shook her head): Nahi maine aisa kuch nahi socha. I was really happy to know that I was pregnant and I wanted Mr. Kapoor to know that he's gonna be a father. Maine socha tha main 2 years jail mein reh lungi toh Ishaan bach jayega. I know how it feels when people around you taunt you, bad mouth you, abuse you and I didn't want that kind of a life for him. I know how it feels like when people blame you for your father's crime then again he made a huge mistake.
But I failed. He's not okay. My sacrifice couldn't save him. I didn't know how the effect would be in long term. (Looking at Ram with tearful eyes) Mr. Kapoor believe me. I didn't think like this. I was thinking how to tell you. I told Brinda but she refused to tell you to meet me once. I was trying to contact you because I wanted you to know that we're going to be parents. But then she came and threatened me and I was frightened for our child. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know.
I'm sorry I know that I made a mistake by hiding the truth. I should've told you all the truth. Maine Shivi ke saath galat kia, Mr. Kapoor ke saath galat kia, tere saath galat kia Akki! And I feel immensely guilty for that. I'm sorry.
Ram: I know Priya. I know you were heavily traumatized. I know.

Sara folded her hands in front of Ram and Akki.
Sara: Ram Akki mujhe maaf kardo Ishaan ki wajah se Shivi aaj yahan nahi hai. Ram I'm sorry for lying to you that day. I'm sorry.
Ram: Sara di aapne Ishaan ko bachane ke liye sach chipaya Priya ne bhi Pihu ke liye mujhse sach chipaya. I need time to process all this. I've too many things on my plate right now.
Sara nodded.

Sara turned to Meera.
Sara: Aapne yeh thik nahi kiya hamare saath. I've never given it a thought. You knew everything since the beginning. You knew that Varun could be a bad guy! You knew! Still you didn't feel the need to tell me! Agar hume maar daalta toh? Uske haath nahi kapte cause he's already a murderer. Agar aapne time se bataya hota toh divorce de deti usse main. Waise bhi hamara koi rishta toh tha nahi. Ha usne Ishaan ka dhyaan rakhha. He raised him. And look at Ishaan today! How good he had turned out! He's responsible for Shivi's death. Time pe bataya hota toh Ishaan mere paas rehta main usse bada karti toh shayad yeh sab nahi hota!
Main jhooth nahi bolna chahti thi Ram ko! But Aapne mujhe kaha ke Ram kabhi Priya ko saza nahi denge MS ki wajah se. But unki family! They didn't like her! They blamed her! Usse uska ghar chodke aana pada. Bohot sharminda hoon main aaj. Aapki wajah se, Ishaan ki wajah se. Priya aur Ram ne kya kuch nahi kiya hamare liye! Aapko sab bohot dino pehle se pata hone ke baad bhi aap chup rahi. MS ko bachana tha! Sahi kaha Priya ne!
Meera's tears were flowing continuously as she felt immense guilt for her deed that ruined her daughters' lives.

Ram: Sara di!
Sara turned to Ram.
Ram: I want Ishaan to receive his punishment. I've no other choice. My Shivi deserves justice.
Sara(teary-eyed): I'll not stop you Ram. I don't think I'll ever forgive him if he even refuses once. Do whatever you want. Shivi deserves justice. Her death is painful to all of us.

Ram(looking at Akki): I also thought at first that Priya wasn't responsible for Shivi's death. But she didn't change her statement. My so-called family blamed her thousand times a day for years, reminded me how she's the one responsible. I also agreed because I also thought that's the truth and didn't go through a proper investigation. I know Shivi deserves justice. I was too shattered to think about anything else. First we got to know about MS being the murderer of dad, then Priya left KM, Meera Aunty lied then hid the truth. Then.....I....lost my....Shivi, then.... Priya went to jail, I was overjoyed when I heard that Priya was pregnant but then that hope also got lost. I believed her lie.
I know what I did to you is unforgivable and it's okay you don't have to forgive me. I just want to say I'm sorry. I really am. I wish I could bring back Shivi.
Priya's heart broke listening to Ram. Again she felt heavily guilty for lying to him about Pihu. He didn't deserve it.

Vikrant went to Ishaan and held a glass of water in front of him.
Vikrant: Ishaan! Yeh paani lo.
Ishaan didn't look up or moved his hands from his face. He was still crying heavily.
Ram's heart pained seeing him. He hated him for what happened with Shivi but all these years he took care of him, loved him like his own kid despite his despise with his family. He knew Priya was partially responsible for his condition. It developed because she didn't let him serve his punishment. He also knew how it felt to be lonely, with no one to share your feelings to. And Ishaan was alone in the US all by himself and it was dangerous for him. What if he tried to harm himself out of guilt! His anger reached new level for Priya.

Ram: Ishaan!
Listening Ram's voice Ishaan looked up. His eyes were bloody red.
Ram: Have some water.
Without any question or denial, Ishaan took the glass from Vikrant's hand and drank some water.
Ram: You'll not go to jail.
Ishaan looked at him with utter shock.
Ram: You were underage at that time. Yes you're an adult now but by law you'll get your punishment as an underage only. You'll get either Juvenile center stay or community service.
Ishaan(in an almost inaudible voice): But this is wrong. Priya maasi ko toh 2 years rehna pada jail mein. Mujhe bhi woh hi saza milni chahiye.
Ram: Priya was an adult, Ishaan. Tum nahi the adult.
Ishaan: Why did she do that?
Ram: Because usme akal kam hai. She'll do anything and everything to save her loved ones. She has severe allergy to Paneer but she ate a lot of paneer so that she could get sick and Shivi could run away from home and marry Akki! She could've died that day par usse koi farq nahi padta! Usko jo sahi lagta hai uss waqt woh hi karti hai! Aage peeche kuch sochna nahi hai usse! Kyunki uski life toh matter nahi karti kisi ke liye!
Priya was facing downwards as she knew Ram was heavily angry with her and it was understandable.
Akki looked at Priya and saw fresh tears pouring down her eyes. Ram saw that, pulled out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to her. Priya felt more guilty seeing his concern for her while being angry with her.

Ishaan felt more guilty as he realized he'd have to face literally nothing as compared to what Priya went through.

Vikrant: But Ram if Ishaan gets his punishment that means Priya lied. In court! That's also a crime. That case will get opened! And if I'm not wrong that's way too than 2 years of punishment.
Priya's eyes shot up. She started trembling with fear. Her face became whitish. Everyone's eyes were on Ram.
Ram: 7 years. I know that! I've talked to the lawyer already.
Priya was utterly shocked.
Ram(looking at Priya): He's the best one. You've already served 2 years of punishment. He's ready to fight for you. You're not going to jail again Priya. It's possible to adjust that with 2 years of jail with fine and psychological counseling. You had no ill intention.
The guilt that Ram had to clean up the mess she created made her feel miserable. She again looked down.

Meera was in too much pain to think how unfair she was towards all her children. The sense of guilt was eating her inside.
Meera(broken voice): Ram mujhe maaf kar dije. Mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayi.
Sandy felt a surge of anger washing over her.
Sandy: Galti? Galti ho gayi aapse? Do you even realize how sick is that! That man made our lives miserable still you him the free pass to come to our house in some days and spit venom on us. Pri di ne hamesha hume protect karne ki koshish ki hai! Mujhe toh bohot dino tak kuch pata hi nahi chalne dia kyunki woh chahti thi mujhe ek normal life mile, mera future achha ho. Akki bhaiya aur mujhe apne bachho ki tarah bada kiya hai! Maitri di ne bhi toh dhokha dia tha unhe Neeraj Jiju ke saath! Par unki khusi ke liye unhone kabhi koi tamasha khada nahi kiya! Hamesha hamari khusi ko priority di! Unhe toh yeh lagta tha ke woh khusiyaan deserve hi nahi karti hain! Pata hai kyun? Because your bloody murderer husband always made her feel like she's a curse, made her feel like she's a mistake, he disrespected her to no end, physically and mentally abused her since childhood and you our great mother decided to save that scoundrel! Shaadi nahi karna chahti thi woh! Aap logo ke liye kiya! Bohot zaroorat thi kya? Nahi thi. You guys emotionally blackmailed her for it! Uss ghar mein jaake bhi roz roz unko bohot kuch sehna pada jo woh kabhi bolegi nahi pyaar jo karti hai Jiju se, kuch bhi karegi.
Priya: Sandy please...
Sandy: No! Aap chup rahiye! Aur Jiju! Aapne unke saath aisa kiya! Kitna din huye the hamari zindagi mein aaye huye? Bass kuch din jab unhone aap ko media ke taano se bachaya, aapki disrespect nahi hone di. Beta kaha tha na aapne? Unhone toh bete ka farz nibhaya aapne? Aapne kiya kia? Backstab kia! 5 years aap logo ne unhe nahi dekha! Maine dekha hai har roz! Jo Ram Jiju hamesha haste the, sab ko khush rakkhe jinko khusi milti thi, kisiko khush dekhke bhi unke chehre pe asli muskan nahi dekhi maine! Har din khudko thoda thoda karke kho gaye the woh! Jaise main pehchanti bhi nahi unhe! Jaa sakti thi wahan se after all that he suffered because of my family par nahi kar paayi. Yeh wish karti rahi ke bhagwan unki khusi wapas lauta de! Ghutansi hoti hai mujhe yeh sochke ke mere family ne unke sabse kareeb do insaano ko unse chin lia. Mere woh Jiju jo mujhe sar pe chadhake rakhte the unko apni aakhon ke samne khatam hote huye dekha hai maine. Aur yeh sab hua hai Aapke dhokhe ki wajah se. Agar aapne unhe aise dhokha na dia hota toh shayad hum sab ki zindagi aaj kuch aur hoti. Aap maafi ke layak nahi hain. Pri di ne jo kia soch samajhke nahi kia main yeh janti hoon. Woh toh uss haalat mein hi nahi thi. Shayad woh unko yeh bhi laga tha ke unki shaadi nahi bachegi aur woh Jiju ko kho dengi. Itne neeche kaise giri aap? Aapko milni chahiye saza apne kiye ke liye. Ishaan ko bhi aur aapko bhi!
Sandy wiped her tears and looked at Ram with determination in her eyes.
Ram: Are you sure?
Sandy: 100%.
Ram looked at Priya whose face showed that she wanted this only. He looked at Sara who nodded. He nodded back at her.
Meera: Mujhe jo saza doge main lene ko taiyaar hoon. Main ek achhi ma nahi bann payi. Milni chahiye saza mujhe.
Priya: Aur ek baat kaan kholke sun lije aap. Pihu aur Mr. Kapoor se durr rahengi aap. Khaas karke Mr. Kapoor se. Bohot dard dia hai aapne unhe. Phirse aap pe bharosa karke unka dil todne nahi dungi main. Aur agar isse bhi aapke dimaag mein yeh baat achhi tarah se baith na gayi ho toh mujhe woh kadam uthana padega jo main bilkul nahi chahti. Pihu bohot sweet lagti hai na aapko! Phir ek baat batadoon aapko she has her father's traits. Main bass usse ek bar yeh bol doon ke apne uske Papa ko hurt kiya hai woh zindagi bhar aapko unke aas paas bhi aane nahi degi. She's that protective of him. Nandini Kapoor se milna chahti thi woh yeh sunke. Uski khudki language mein itna sunaigi aapko, pachtava apne aap hoga. So you better keep your distance away from my family.
Sara looked at Vikrant with immense pain in her eyes.
Sara: Vikrant I'm sorry. I let you down. You must hate me for this. I let everyone down. Ram is your bestfriend, bhai hai woh aapke. I understand.
Vikrant understood that she's in immense guilt and it was not the time they should discuss something so delicate.
Ram looked at Priya with fear in his eyes. The thing he didn't want was happening.
Vikrant: Sara this is not the time to discuss about it. I don't want you to take any decision hastily. We can talk about it later.
Ram: Mujhe ghar pe police nahi bulana. It's better if we go to the police station.
Vikrant: Ram tujhe jaane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Main hoon. Adi aur Kunal ko bula leta hoon. We'll sort this out. Pihu ghar pe nahi hai. Police Station mdin bohot waqt lagega. She'd lose her mind agar ghar aake tujhe nahi dekha toh.
Sara(teary-eyed): Ram bohot kiya hai aapne hamare liye jiska kuch bhi hum deserve nahi karte. Aapko aur pareshani nahi uthani chahiye. Ishaan ko aur ma ko unki saza milegi yeh mera promise hai aapko. Shivi deserved better in laws.
Ishaan looked up at Ram and Priya with tears in his eyes.
Ishaan: I'm sorry RK, Priya Maasi, Mom, Vikrant uncle, Akki mamu, Sandy I let you down. I'm sorry. Priya maasi I'm happy that you and Pihu are here now and you all are together. I wish I could bring back Shivina Akki mamu. I failed you all. Mom I'm sorry, I failed you.
Sara didn't talk back although her heart broke a million times watching him.
Sara: We should go to the Police Station. Main bhi chalungi.
Vikrant nodded.
Ishaan looked at Ram for the last time before turning his head towards the main door.
Priya held Ram's hand knowing that his heart was breaking every second to send Ishaan to jail.

Akki looked at his totally broken family. He knew they all loved Shivi but they all failed her also.

Ram(looking at Vikrant): Call me if anything happens.
Vikrant nodded.
Sara: Take care.
Ram nodded.
Sara, Vikrant, Ishaan and Meera went out of the house and sat in the car. In no time they left from there.

Ram(looking at others): Pihu ko abhi ghar lekar aana sahi nahi hoga. Let her spend more time with Krish jab tak hum khudko thoda control kar lein. (Looking at Akki) Akki you told her you would stay. A pro tip if you want her to love you, don't break her promise. Poori zindagi sunna padega ke tumne promise break kiya hai. Apne experience se keh raha hoon. Maaf kar deti hai par bhoolti nahi hai aur bhoolna chahiye bhi nahi actually.
He patted Sandy's shoulder then looked at Priya who was looking at him teary-eyed.
Ram(calmly): Mujhe abhi baat nahi karni tumse Priya. I want to be alone for sometime.
Priya nodded and looked downwards.
Ram: Akki I know you hate me and Priya but tu rahega yahan toh achha lagega. Pihu aur Sandy honge yahan. But it's upto you ki tujhe kya karna hai. I know it's not easy to see us in front of your eyes.
Akki just looked at him expressionless.
Ram went upstairs and entered a room that belonged to Shivi.

Okay! I don't know what you all think about my perspective of not bashing Ishaan more. Look in my opinion it's not right as he's so much in guilt in the show and here too. If something happens to him, if he harms himself it's on Priya. The more you invalid his feelings the more he'd feel depressed. Of course You don't want another death in the house. Do you?

In the show Ishaan went to the police station and was about to confess! He was feeling heavily guilty and traumatized. Priya again stopped him from owning up to his mistake which itself is a huge mistake! Kuch hua toh she'll be the one held responsible.

Meera deserved this only.

If you feel that there's something wrong feel free to write it down. Constructive criticisms are always welcome.

Anyways I hope you all liked the chapter!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.7K 242 4
A chance stumbling on the truth leads to many more revelations. Confrontations takes place and many need to answer. Will all of this bring together o...
30K 2.2K 39
BALH2 Re-imagined: Ram and Priya, two lonely and broken individuals, devoid of affection, agree to a compromise for their families. Will their marria...
6.5K 285 6
random one shots based on BALH2 this one shots were written because of how poorly the show handled everything since number plate revelation, through...
24.7K 1.7K 46
Thread 2 of the previous story