Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

16: Provincial Licsence Part 2

430 18 71
By VioletYbrehl

Italic + bold = English

--*--

The two woke up early in the morning as they went to the "canteen" again. There they saw the girl again with another one next to her.

The other girl had a long wavy violet hair with violet eyes. Both of the girls are giggling while eating foods.

"Uy hey there handsome!" The girl with green hair shouted. Izuku pointed himself as the girl with green hair loudly shouted.

"Yes! You come here!" She said with a friendly smile. Katsuki wanted to stop Izuku but Izuku wanted to go so Katsuki compromise.

"Siya yung sinasabi kong foreigner na marunong makaintindi ng Filipino! (He's the foreigner I told you that knows how to understand Filipino)" the green haired girl said.

"H-hi?" Izuku hesitantly said.

"Hello, I'm Violet Ybrehl Murasakino. Half Japanese, Half American. This is my friend, Christel Via Valdoz, she's pure Filipina. Nice to meet you," Violet said with a smile.

"Violet Ybrehl purple?" Izuku ask. Violet awkwardly laugh.

"Yeah, thats how my name works. And you can't also talk, Mr Midoriya." Violet said. Izuku realize she's right since his surname translate as color too.

"So, she just told me, your new here?" Violet ask.

"Not entirely new, but this is my first time being in campus," Izuku kindly said.

"Ahh! So nag-aaral ka sa online? (So you're studying via online?)" Christel ask. And Izuku nodded.

"Ayoko ng online class, nakakabobo. Mas maganda face to face. (I don't like online class, it makes me stupid. Face to face is better)" Christel said. She seems sour to what she said.

"What does she said?" Katsuki whisper.

"She said, she hate online class and like Face to face more," Izuku said.

"Why you're here by the way? Perhaps test?" Violet ask.

"Uhm, yeah, I will get my provincial license here," Izuku kindly said.

"Oh! Hero!" Christel said hitting the table.

"So thats why UN representative is here! Akala ko kung anong okasyon yung meron! Kinabahan ako! (I thought there's some occasion. It made me nervous)" Christel said with a chuckle. Violet elbowed her to stop as she awkwardly look to the two.

"Sorry for her. She's kinda crazy. I swear, she really belongs to asylum!" Violet said.

"Uy grabe ka naman! Sa ganda kong to? Hindi bagay ganda kong pangdiyosa sa mental! (Oi! You're too much! As beautiful as me? My beauty as fairy will never fit to mental)" Christel even pose as if she's in photoshoot. She is really theatric and funny. Just as she moves, you can tell she's really friendly and funny.

Of course this made Izuku smile to Katsuki's surprise.

They four did talk, Christel seems to be unaware of Katsuki's explosive manner as she really keeps on hitting his nerve. Kinda also teasing them that they look good together which earn them a both blush.

They exchange some contacts as Izuku found out the two was actually in his "class section" he still belongs to a class which is where the two is.

"Cutie! Kita tayong apat mamaya after mong matapos yung test! To-tour ka namin sa campus or sa labas ng campus! Marami kaming alam na magandang lugar dito. (Cutie! Lets meet after you finish your test. We'll tour you here in campus or outside the campus. We both knew a lot of beautiful places here,)" Christel offer.

"Was that kind of wasting your time?" Izuku ask.

"Nako! Okay lang yun! Isa pa tagal ko na ring hindi nakakagala eh! (No! Its fine. Besides its been a while since I go out)," Christel said. Violet just nodded and smile.

"Can you speak in English! Fuck I can't even understand you!" Katsuki irritatingly said.

"I'm not even talking to you, jerk! I'm talking to cutie pie Izuku! Are you Izuku! Ha! Ha! Why would I adjust for you if the person I'm talking could understand me? You're the one who need to adjust if you want to ear dropped!" Christel rolled her eyes and raise her eye brow. She now look like a bitch who's ready to attack you.

"You!" Katsuki wanted to explode but because he's been in therapy, he's trying to suppress his emotion and calm down.

"Lets go, Izuku! You're going to get late for your test!" Katsuki said and try to breath deeply.

Christel made a mocking ugly expression while making her hand looks like its talking. Violet on the other hand awkwardly took Christel out while looking them apologetically.

--*--

The next venue is now in the conference room. They saw a group of people dress in their hero costume. Both Katsuki and Izuku stared blankly as they saw someone there. He actually knew who's these five people.

One was Best Jeanist rank 5 from Japan, the next is Glamour from America rank 10, Spes from Greece rank 8, Sùdù from China rank 4, and Crack from Philippines rank 6. Katsuki only knew best Jeanist when Izuku whisper to him.

"All of them are in top 10 the one in blue spandex is the highest which is Sùdù who's in rank 4," Izuku whisper. This make Katsuki felt shock.

The fact that they are here means that UN is really invested to Izuku.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Izuku Midoriya, another hero hopeful of Bladewoods. He is here to take the second phase of his provincial liscences. He is from Japan if you're wondering but feel free to talk to him in your own language as he is a polygot," Cassey Pemscoth explain. She is the UN representative of US who have a Photograpic Memory as her quirk. This allows her to remember the exact scenarios, files, and anything with one glance.

She's working in HQ as one of UN secretariat. She's been ond of the best there.

Best Jeanist of course was shock. He was just invited by UN to become one of the people to test someone for Bladewoods. With this invitation, Best Jeanist knew whoever they are going to test is going for World Heroes immediately.

And the fact that its a Japanese, he felt proud to be one of the witness to a world hero being born.

"And who is this young man next to him?" Jeanist ask.

"This is Mr Katsuki Bakugou, a friend of Mr Midoriya. He's here as Mr. Midoriya had a special case. But it will not hinder this at all," Cassey said and smile.

"As I said, he is here to take the second phase which is him being your leader in a mission we choose of. You have an entire 24 hours to finish that mission under his guidance. The mission we choose is the Cosmic Case," Cassey explain.

"Wait what? But that case is always been in dead end since it was handed to the heroes," Glamour ask in shock.

Cosmic Case is a case that series of women went dissappear each day in a certain place in Ohio, USA. Its like a perfect crime as there is no pattern of taking the women, just a random time each day. Aside from that, there is no common to them. Currently, its still open but there's no other evidence and prime suspect.

"Does anyone explain this case then?" Sùdù ask in heavily accented english.

Cassey proceed to explain the case. Which is Izuku knew already as he was informed yesterday after his test.

"Bullshit!" Crack said who's fuming mad.

"There's no such perfect crime! There must be some common to them!" He said.

"There is," Izuku said. Most of them look to him.

"I was informed yesterday that I'll take this case so I research about the case. I found something in common of these women," Izuku said.

"And what could it be?" Cassey ask.

"They are all didn't have any intercourse to someone in their life. I did hacked a bit of their medical history and of course past relationship. Out of 14 missing women, 3 of them is in relationship. 2 had a past relationship but the rest didn't have any intimate relationship with someone. I ask personally yesterday if they been in intercourse during the span of their relationship after I introduce myself as a hero. And they answer truthfully, they didn't," Izuku said. Which shock Glamour who's the one of the woman in their group.

"These..." She said in shock.

"With this information, we have already a possible motives, which is Human Trafficking for you know what. Aside from that, look at the place where they are "randomly" abducted," Izuku said. He took his phone and put it to the projector. They had a red marked where they are abducted.

It looks messy and didn't even had a pattern.

"I saw something that make sense to locate the actual possible location where the women is," Izuku said. Of course they are shock but listen attentively.

"First, each of the abduction might look random but if you measure the distance of each abduction site in odd to odd numbers, they are between 1 kilometers away from each other. The even to even is 1.5 kilometers," Izuku first pointed the first, third, fifth, seventh, ninth, eleventh, and thirteen, all of them are 1 km away from each other. The second, fourth, sixth, eighth, tenth, twelveth, and fourteenth are all in 1.5 km away from each other.

Glamour was shock to see it and didn't even knew thats how it works. It really looks random in their eyes. Spes who's just silent since a while ago, suddenly talk.

"And the location?" She ask, the other woman in the group.

Izuku clicked the center where a wide range of Ohio don't have any case of woman's missing.

"In this area, the possible location of where the women is," Izuku said. Another waves of shock happen. Glamour is now asking why they didn't see thag coming.

"But that place had a tight security. I think its impossible," Glamour said.

"Two site of abduction also had a tight security which is the women who had been abducted in sixth day and tenth day," Izuku said.

"I see... Good deduction, young man," Jeanist said. Katsuki who's watching smirk as he is proud of Izuku.

They continue to discussion and Izuku did well to his briefing satisfying the other heroes of respective countries. Specially Jeanist who's in the same country as him. Izuku gave a possible quirks that the opponent have before the person with teleporting quirk came in.

After briefing, Izuku is in the field with other four heroes. Crack being their eye in computers. Crack's quirk is Crack coding. He specialize in computers mostly. He could crack codes hidden in anything within his site. He also had some say in briefing and did some confirming to Izuku's deduction.

Katsuki who's just behind Crack is watching Izuku carefully.

Izuku leads the team with perfect sync and coordination. After searching for 3 hours, Glamour finds the first clue to the case.

The others immediately go to the site and thats how the landslide of information came to them. Izuku manage to know everything in that one clue locating the actual location of where the women could possibly.

Its a normal looking house at the end of one of the subdivision.

"Glamour, please activate your quirk in the area. Make sure to include the underground," Izuku order. Glamour nodded and activate her quirk.

Glamour's quirk is Illusion Range. It allows her to create an illusion she like at the same time locate anything within the location if she focus. The small her illusion is the focus she could do. She's been really popular in US because she break a lot of stereotype of quirk.

One of them is weak quirk would never be able to be in top. Glamour did the exact opposite by reaching her rank 10 in US Ranking.

"There is really an underground in the house," She said in the comms.

"Crack, call the police and informed that they need to ready. We found the location of the women," Izuku commanded.

"On it," Crack said and grin. Crack is also like Glamour, someone who broke the stereotype of quirk, specially he work mostly in the background but he still reach rank 6. Its all because of the case he manage to close within the time he debut. He broke the stereotype that Mind type quirk is weak too.

"Spes, your turn. Make sure not to get caught! Jeanist, Sùdù stand by, we will attack after Spes reach the women," Izuku order. The two nodded.

Spes blend in ground travelling each atoms of the ground. Her quirk is Matter Manipulation. She can manipulate the matter around him, that's includes changing the shape of any matter and of course he can make herself blend with matter too like how she was doing right now.

After 1 hour, Spes told them that she already see the women. And she was ready to protect them. Glamour cast an illusion in the house and let the three go inside. Izuku activate OFA at 20% and destroy the gate. With the illusion, the three is practically invisible to their enemies.

Jeanist and Sùdù had a good teamwork. Sùdù's quirk is velocity. It allows him to change the velocity and speed of someone. Its a five finger touch activation. With this, Sùdù will make the enemies go slower and jeanist immediately capture them by using the thread to mobilize them. Then Sùdù will knocked them down.

Izuku is more of frontal to them. Using air force, blackwhip and danger sense while attacking. He also mostly use his legs for kicks than punch. He dominate them using OFA as they went inside.

Crack just continue to control their security system so the alert will never be able to activate.

Spes, who's in the lower part also made their way above. She's fighting everyone who wanted to take the women in her care. Glamour is making sure no one will go away in her illusion by making them thought they are inside a maze.

But they are just running around.

The police arrive and saw Glamour activating her quirk. Without asking they immediately surround the house and ready their firearm.

Just 3 hours of fighting trying to lower the collateral damage, the four; Izuku, Jeanist, Spes, Sùdù went out with the women that had been missing. Most of them look tired but wasn't that injured.

The medical team who's stand by took the heroes and the group of women who's mostly covered with towel and naked underneath and crying already.

The EMT is now taking care of them giving them covers. The police went inside and took all the people inside. And most of them found out that theres some other bases so they immediately call heroes in nearby and raid those bases.

⚠️⚠️Gory Description ahead⚠️⚠️

Izuku and the other four spread going to each of the bases. And found out it wasn't only a sex trafficking but an organ trafficking too. The base particularly Izuku went was one of the base with so much corpse just being display in pile in a warehouse in the isolated part of Ohio.

He felt angry, and almosy killed someone when Katsuki talk to him in comms trying to calm him down. Katsuki ask Cassey to assist Izuku which she immediately granted. Specially Izuku's test ended when he saw the Women.

Katsuki was teleport to his place and assist Izuku, exploding the enemies with precise. Izuku manage to get calm down and work with Katsuki with so much sync and coordination.

Izuku saw the pile of organ, in one of the labs being preserve, he cried as he frought to all the scientist out in that place who's butchering the other people.

Blood is everywhere in the slaughtering slab. Katsuki and Izuku almost vomit as the witness how one of the enemies happily chopped someone's head and another who's opening the skull of their poor victim. Katsuki and Izuku shiver as Izuku's blackwhip went out of control and grab the executioner's neck and tighten it. The blackwhip let go of them when they are knocked out.

Crack told them that police is coming. Izuku is crying already in arms of Katsuki while Katsuki is trying to calm down. The police find them and escort the two out.

––End of Gory scene––

Of course the five heroes who work under him got worried to find out what happen, they immediately comfort Izuku and Katsuki who witness the Gory Scene.

The four of them offers to help Izuku for the report and statement. Katsuki was given a mask because in the middle of their operation, the media got a wind of what happen and now trying to take some information to them.

They gave a bit of statement and with this, Izuku actually accidentally debut in USA. He gains a lot of fans in USA in this incident giving statement after he sober.

"May I ask, what's your hero name then?" One of the reporter ask.

"I am Viridi, the Revolutionnary Hero," after that he was escorted immediately in Bladewoods. Cassey was there who look worried.

"I shouldn't give this case to you, I'm really sorry you need to experience it," Cassey apologetically said.

"Its fine, Ms Cassey, its my choice to be a hero anyway. I'll just talk to hound dog later after we went back. I don't think I can actually talk this outside my therapist," Izuku said and sigh.

"Do you want us to teleport Hound Dog here?" Cassey ask again

"No its fine, Kacchan is in my side so I think I can cope up a bit," Izuku mutter.

"Please call HD," Katsuki said which shock Izuku.

"K-kacchan!" Izuku said in shock.

"Nerd, you're not the only one who needs to get these out. I got too, I don't want you to actually just buried this to yourself," Katsuki said with serious voice. Izuku wanted to deny but seeing Katsuki's gaze, he let it happen.

Izuku did passed the Phase two of his test. Just one more test and he will have his provincial liscense already.

--*--

Spes - Goddess of hope, especially of hope for a good harvest, and (in later times) for the blessing of children. 

Sùdù (速度) - Speed

Thanks to AkifusaMiyo3569 for Izuku's hero name.

The other hero is just a Minor OC. You may or maybe not see them in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 644 21
"Quirkless, loser, nerd, usless, worthless." "i had enough" "good bye cruel world" "i am sorry kid" "your heartless you killed him" "he is dead no pl...
18.2K 917 13
Izuku Midoriya lives in a superpower society. Quirks are a must for a stable life and bright future. Quirkless people are shamed and treated like not...
23.1K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
162K 1.3K 16
It All Started when izuku went to visit his father with his mother And let's just say all class 1-A didn't know but he did left a note and some dynam...