Your World ( Ariel X Ursula's...

Par GodessOfCreation

A Disney Princess Fanfiction . Ursula convinces Ariel to sign a contract that would ultimately ruin the peac... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The End ( Not a Chapter)

Chapter 8

1.1K 30 2
Par GodessOfCreation

After defeating Ursula , Kai and Eric made their way to the shore . Eric had Kai's arm draped over his shoulders for support as they made it to the beach , they both collapsed exhausted from the events last night . Eric smiled at the panting Kai " you know ...your a good guy " . Kai looked at Eric " you too "

Ursula's magic was undone , as King Triton and all Ursula's 'pets' were turned back into their normal selves , Eric's eyes widened and he sat up watching Kai's body suddenly glow and change back into his normal form , a Cecaelia body . Eric's eyes trailed the black tentacles " you weren't kidding ..."  Kai felt rejuvenated as he sat up and looked at himself "I suppose all her magic has come undone then ..."

Eric smiled "I hope I see you again , friend " . Kai returned the smile " me too . "  Kai then dived back into the water and swam in the direction of his home , he came across Flotsom and Jetsam who were waiting for him . He smiled and hugged them "thankyou guys " he looked back at the beach before turning around "let's go home " . Kai swam with his two friends back to their home .

Meanwhile Ariel  and Drusilla were sitting on the rocks in front of the beach , they watched as Eric and Kai spoke and they witnessed Kai's transformation , they watched with mixed feelings as he plunged back into the water . Ariel looked at Drusilla who was still watching Eric , she smiled at Drusilla " you really love him ..don't you ?"

Drusilla nodded "I was just supposed to distract him , I didn't think I'd actually fall in love with him ...but Ariel , don't you love him ?"

Ariel looked at Eric and smiled , she then looked to the sea "I thought I did ...but now I know that it wasn't love ."

Drusilla placed her hand on Ariel's shoulder " are you okay ?" . Ariel took a deep breath " I am ..." Ariel looked back to see her dad , she smiled and nudged her head in Drusilla's direction . King Triton looked at Drusilla and saw her longing gaze on Eric , he immediately understood what Ariel meant . He humbly laid his Triden down onto the ocean surface as a bright glow made its way to Drusilla,  she looked down and gasped as her tail turned into legs and her body was engulfedin a beautiful dress . Drusilla looked up at the King and bowed her head and then she hugged Ariel with laughter .

Ariel smiled " go , before you have to run after him " Drusilla smiled and made her way to Eric , who immediately hugged her . She explained that she wasn't the one who saved him nor was she supposed to help him but she had fallen inlove with him . Eric responded with a sweet kiss , Ariel watched from the rocks with a bittersweet expression.  Sebastián crawled over to her " Ariel ..."  Ariel looked to Sebastián " its okay ...I just wanted something like that "

"Love ?"  Sebastián questioned . Ariel nodded , Sebastián sighed " well you are still young , you have plenty of time to find someone who will put you first " . Ariel was confused " what do you mean ?" . Sebastián chuckled " Ariel,  to love is to be selfless . You care for the person , you help that person get what they want even if you don't get what you want . Putting someone else's needed before your own "

" yeah , like Kai did " Flounder suddenly said making Sebastián and Ariel look at him confused.  Ariels eyes widened as she recalled the events from the previous three days , he was always making her smile and always helping her . When she needed to get to Eric , he was the one to help her . Ariel looked at Sebastián. 

Sebastián shook his head " no...Ariel..."  Ariel glanced back at her dad who gave a confused expression,  she quickly dived into the ocean without another word , swimming to Ursula's hideout . She held onto the hope that Kai was there .

Ariel reached the hideout and peaked her head in to see Kai , who was clearing all the magic ingredients.  He looked at Jetsam " I suppose all this is going to waste , but I don't know how to use these things anyways "  Flotsom swam around him to help pick up the ingredients and move them all into a very large chest , Ariel gripped the side of the wall tightly . Her nerves were shot , she wanted to go in but was afraid that Kai wouldn't want her there . Flotsom swam passed and noticed her , she hid when he saw her .

Flotsom swam up to her and smiled , nodding his head inside to indicate that Ariel should come in . Ariel glanced inside again watching Kai page through his moms books , his attention was fully on the books that he didn't notice Ariel swimming in . He turned around and closed the book but stopped in his tracks when he saw the red hair "Ariel? What are you doing here ? What about Eric ?"

Ariel held her hands as she swam closer " Drusilla will give him the love he deserves..."  . Kai's shoulders relaxed "..oh "

Ariel swam closer " Kai , I've been wondering. Do you love me ?" . Kai's head shot up as his eyes locked with hers " what ?"

Ariel now feeling more confident swam close enough that their bodies brushed against one another " Do you Love me ?" . Kai searched her eyes for any hidden intention " ..yes"

Ariel blushed as she played with a strand of his white hair " can...can I kiss you?" She questioned. Kai's hand rested on her cheek as he leaned in , placing his lips onto hers . Ariel returned the sweet kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

107K 2K 36
After Abigail saw her mother get killed in front of her by her abusive and drug addict father who also abused alcohol, she did the one thing that she...
1.7K 437 8
Not every story has a happy ending... 💫
312K 7K 19
This book is based on HTTYD 2, but with a twist. What would have happened if there was another Night Fury? And what if this Night Fury was a female...
3.8K 83 8
Lulu is a young black leopard with yellow eyes. She loses her parents in a huge fire when they push her out of the way. she travels alone looking f...