POWER ━ eggsy unwin (kingsma...

By avengersdiaries

POWER. ❛ i just want to lay next to you and listen to the beat of your heart. i ju... More

POWER.
one.

chapter two.

357 22 3
By avengersdiaries

2. nothing good last forever.

A FEW DAYS LATER.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VALERIE!"

Valerie eyes shot open and her body quickly jumped forward from her sleeping position. Her long hair covered her face as she looked around to see her two closest friends and lover standing around her bed.

Roxy stood there with bright smile as she held a cake in her hand with the words 'Happy Birthday, Val' written in the center of it. Merlin had balloons in his hands and Eggsy had a few gifts bag in his.

Even though she was awoken with a fright, a smile grew on her face. "You guys," She whines as she pouts her lips in happiness. This was the cutest thing ever, she thinks to herself. "First of all you scared me shitless, but I love this. You guys are so amazing." She appreciates as she crawls out of her bed and hugs them each.

"We wanted to surprise you, babe, and we totally got you." Eggsy winks as he pressed a kiss against her cheeks.

Valerie chuckles, "yes. You guys honestly did." She admits.

"Come on, you must get ready! We have a whole day planned for you." Roxy spoke, excitingly as she placed the cake down on a nightstand, "but first." She then pulls out a lighter from her back pocket.

"We must sing happy birthday to the birthday girl." Melon finished as he ties the balloons to her bed stand.

Roxy lifts the cake back up after she lit all the candles and they all began to sing happy birthday to her.

Valerie looks at the three in awe. The people she loved most in this world were here with her today. Even though she felt a piece of her was missing because of Harry's absent, they all made it up for it. Moments like this she never took for granted. It was beautiful memories like this she cherished forever.

"Blow out the candles, love!" Eggsy chirps.

"Make a wish first!" Roxy spoke, sounding a bit childish for saying so, but the blonde already had that in mind. You are never too old to make wishes on your birthday.

Valerie smiled and closed her eyes to make her wish.

I wish that this could last forever.

She then released a soft blow to the lit candles. Putting them out quickly.

They all cheered happily and Roxy excused herself along with Merlin to allow Valerie to get ready for the day.

"I can't believe you kept that a secret from me." Valerie spoke as she searched her closer for an outfit.

"It was so hard, babe. I could never keep anything from you." Eggsy said as he joined her in her walk in closet. He then walks close to her and wrapped his arms around her torso from behind. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

She nods, "of course I did." She then turns around so she was facing him. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. "I love you." She said pulling him closer and placing a kiss on his lips. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

Eggsy smiles against her lips, "speaking of which." He began as he pulls away. "I'm tired of being your boyfriend." He said and Valerie furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What?" She questions as she began to feel tears building up in her eyes.

"Wait, babe! No I didn't mean it like that." He quickly says moving close to her again and tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "What i meant is, I want to be more. I want to be your partner forever. I want to be the father of your children. Your best friend for life." He dug into his pocket and went down on one knee, "I want to be your husband." He continued as he took out a navy blue box and open it, revealing a gold diamond ring. "Would you do me the honor in being my partner for life? Will you please marry me, Valerie Marie Hart?" He questions with a smile.

Suddenly, a bark interrupted them and they looked to the side to see JB running into the closet to Eggsy side. Looking up at Valerie as if he was awaiting for her response too.

Valerie released a laugh of joy and tears were flowing down her face, "yes! Of course, I will." She responded as she knelt in front of him and throwing her arms around him to kiss Eggsy deeply.

Eggsy lost his balance and fell to the floor with Valerie on top of him and JB forcing his way between them.

They laughed at each other and at the playful dog. They lifted themselves up and Eggsy slid the ring onto Valerie's finger.

"I love you, always." He says, looking deeply into her green eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back."  She said back to him.

He pulled her close and hugged her tightly as they both wished they could live in this moment forever.

"Come on, we have to finish getting ready. I'm sure they are both waiting out there for you to see the ring." Eggsy said as he pulled the hug apart.

"Oh, they knew too! Gosh you guys are all so good at keeping secrets." Valerie states as she pushed Eggsy shoulder.

He laughs and they both went on with their day.

             NIGHT TIME COMES.

The day went as the two friends and lover planned. They spoiled her with breakfast, lunch and now dinner that Eggsy took her too.

Merlin and Roxy decided to let the two have the rest of the night to themselves.

Eggsy took her to a very fancy restaurant which allowed Valerie to dress elegantly for. With the help of Roxy, Valerie looked absolutely stunning tonight and Eggsy was in awe when he saw her descending from the stairs. All he could think about was how she would look in that white dress on their special day.

"This restaurant has amazing food." Valerie spoke as she scanned the menu with hungry eyes.

Even after all she ate today, she was still hungry.

"I knew you would love the food here. I picked it specifically for you." Eggsy simply responds as he also looked through the menu.

Just as the waiter was coming, both of their phones suddenly went off. They lifted them up quickly and saw 'missile attack'. They looked at each other as they felt their heart drops.

"Let's go." Eggsy said as they shot up from their seats and quickly went running to their car.

Eggsy sped off quickly and went driving to their house. They were both in silence. Afraid to what they're walking into.

Valerie decided to pull her phone out and contact Roxy. No answer. She called five more times and still no answer. It went straight to voicemail. Her heart fell even more as she thought of the worse.

"Roxy isn't answering me." She whispers softly.

Eggsy turns to her and saw her sad expression. He placed his hand on top of her and squeezed it softly without saying anything.

As they drove closer to their house it began to rain. As if the sky was grieving with them.

They soon arrived to their destination and what they saw tore them apart. Their house was completely destroyed. A missile shout right through it, obliterating the whole building. Along with JB and one of Eggsy best mate.

They exited their car and Eggsy was quickly to run to Valerie side and cover her with an umbrella. Not caring if he got wet.

Tears fell down Valerie face as they got closer to their once shared home and it destroyed Valerie even more because that was the house she grew up in. That was where she held her last memories with Harry in. The last thing that remained of him.

"What happened?" She cries as Eggsy pulled her close to him and allowed her to cry on his chest.

"They must have destroyed the Kingsman palace too. Even Roxy is gone." Eggsy confirmed, "who could've done this?" He wonders.

After the glorious beginning to their day, it soon had to come to an end.

Nothing good lasts forever.

authors note:
so sad :'( first of all, when they killed my girl roxy they done made me so mad. i loved her so much and i wanted to keep her alive for this book, but i struggled trying to give her a continuous story line along with valerie being included.

i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and i will continue to try my hardest to keep updating very frequently!

please bare with me for i am working two jobs, working on my self health, and also attending church! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
601K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...