Loving My Rajababu

By Rainaloveforever

This is the story of Pihu. An ordinary girl with her extra ordinary love story with Rajveer who is the Yuvraj... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First touch of love
Chapter 2: The first pain of love
Chapter 3: The engagement
Chapter 4: The brutal truth
Chapter 5: Dead!
Chapter 6: Beginning of the Journey
Chapter 7: You are my family
Chapter 8: The dillema of future
Chapter 10: Married
Chapter 11: Searching for truth
Chapter 12: The Sacred Bond
Chapter 13: The battle
Author's note
Chapter 14: Their Journey
Chapter 15: Past and Present
Chapter 16: Connected through soul
Chapter 17: Departed

Chapter 9: Her Decision

3.6K 343 53
By Rainaloveforever

Pihu's pov

I stood silently for few minutes infront of Chauhan mansion. I was shocked to see a decoration outside the mansion.

"Whom you want to meet?"

A guard saw me and asked me.

"Bhaiya, what is going on?"- i asked the guard.

"Today is Myra mam's engagement party...."

I was really dumbfounded after hearing this. Myra mam is getting married?? This is unexpected.

I know she clearly told that day that she can't spend her life with Rajababu but i never expected her to move that much forward within one month.

Is it really that much easy to move ahead by forgetting your true love?

That day when Raja saab gave me the marriage proposal, i felt guilty. I didn't give him any reply. Last night i decided to tell Mira mam about this proposal. I thought that she needs to know about this but looking like she is not interested in her past anymore.

"Whom she is marrying?"- i asked the guard.

"Nishant Awasthi"

I gasped after hearing the name.

Nishant!!!

Rajababu's best friend!!

Tears gathered into my eyes.

What if Rajababu was in his full senses? He doesn't have any idea that his best friend is marrying the love of his life!!

What an irony!

I know one day he will be healed. I felt too much pain when i tried to understand how much pain he will get when he will get to know the truth. May be he will break beyond repair.

Suddenly i saw a car stopped infront of the mansion.

A very handsome man wearing a black suit gets down of the car. I took few steps away and stood in a corner.

He is Nishant.

I have seen him from childhood playing with Rajababu. Though i never liked him because i found him always being jealous towards Rajababu.

He walked with so much pride and happiness on his eyes.

This means that this marriage is not forced. This is well planned i think.

My heart ached remembering about that kid who is now busy in playing on his garden. He is even unaware of this mess on his life.

Suddenly Nishant's eyes landed on me. I lowered my eyes and shifted more to a corner. But i felt his continous stare at me. I didn't like the way he was staring at me. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Who are you?"- he asked me by walking near me.

"I...I...am....pihu"- i stuttered.

"Do you work here?"

Why he is showing that much interest on me?

"No....i came here to meet Mira mam"- i said.

"You are Mira's friend? But i have never seen you before, your face is very innocent..."

I didn't like the last part of his comment.

I shot up my eyes and saw him staring at me like a vulture. I felt so much disgustness from within.

"I'm Nishant..."- i gave his hand to me.

I didn't forward my hand but he grabbed my hand forcefully and shook it. He rubbed his index finger on my hand and i immediately pulled my hand back. I stared at him with anger and found him smirking.

"Feisty....i like it"

Is he in real??

Mira mam is marrying this bullshit?

Suddenly i found Baivab walking through the gate.

"Nishant....we all are eagerly waiting for you, You know what Dr. Mittal has brainwashed Myra so well that she immediately agreed to marry you....thank god she doesn't......"

Baivab stopped as soon as he saw me.

I was stunned! What kind of planning they did? I felt very suspicious.

"You??? Fucking hell....."- Baivab grabbed my elbow and threw me into the road.

My elbow got a scratch and it started to bleed but i immediately stood up.

"How dare you to come here??"- Baivab shouted at me.

"Do you know this beauty?"- Nishant asked Baivab.

Baivab glared at Nishant.

"She is a fucking money sucking leech....these days she is planning to marry Rajveer...."- Baivab seethed out.

"What??? Hell....how Rajveer always turned out to be so lucky man..."- Nishant growled.

"Who has brainwashed Myra mam?? What are you planning huh?"- i yelled back.

"Get the fuck out here"- Baivab gritted out.

I'm sure he is hiding something very evil. He hates me so much because he thinks that i can be a barrier in between his vile motive. But the question is what is his actual motive?

"I know about your plans"- i just tried my luck.

And i was right. His face turned pale along with that Nishant.

These two are involved on something?

"If you know something then your fate will also follow the same path"- Baivab hissed like a snake.

Suddenly i found Myra mam coming out. She was shocked to see me. I immediately ran towards her.

"Don't marry him...he is not a good guy....they brainwashed you...Rajababu needs you please"- i almost cried.

Myra mam stood stiff. Her face is blank.

"I just heard it...your brother is telling that they have brainwashed you with something....please mam, don't do this to Rajababu...he will be broken when he will know about you marrying his best friend....please"- i pleaded to her by holding her hand.

I saw tears on Myra mam's eyes. Baivab started to shout.

"I will kill this little bitch"

Myra mam stopped Baivab by showing her hand. Then she looked at me strongly.

"Noone had brainwashed me....stop telling lie about my brother...you did this before and you are still doing the same.....i have nothing to do with Rajveer anymore....i have chose Nishant as my life partner and I'm happy with my decision.."- she said to me with the same hard face.

I stood dumbfounded.

"You will regret"- i said to her.

"No i won't..."- she said and walked inside the mansion.

Baivab threw a disgusting glare at me and walked inside. Nishant was still looking at me like a vulture. I ignored him and walked away from there.

"We will meet again"

I heard his husky voice and i increased my speed.

..............

As soon as i reached the mansion, i literally ran towards Rajababu's room. I'm scared and broken at the same time.

I found Rajababu drawing something on his book. I literally jumped on his arms and cried out.

"I'm sorry Rajababu....i tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me"- i cried by burying my head in the crook of his neck.

I was not in my senses. I was just in a need of a warm hug. The way that Nishant stared at me and the way that Baivab threatened me is shaking me to the core.

How can i fight all of them alone?

I felt his strong arms wrapping around me. I felt so protected on his arms. I bury myself more on his hold.

"Why are you crying doll? I'm right here, don't get scared....i will protect you always"- he started to rock my back just like a gurdian.

After a while my crying stopped and i felt shy on his arms. I immediately pulled myself back from his hold.

He held my chin and immediately wiped my tears with his finger. Then he smiled at me.

"Wait...i have a gun...papa bought me a gun today"

He took out his false gun and set this acting like a soldier. I couldn't held a small chuckle after seeing his act.

"Hide behind me....."- He hides me on his back and walked forward.

"Sshhhh....follow me"

I followed him silently. He walked into the terrace. He pointed his gun and started to shot.

"They ran.....they are just coward doll"- he said.

I laughed after seeing his act. I pulled his cheek.

"You are cute"- i said.

"No way...I'm handsome....I'm not a kid anymore...so next time don't say cute"- He frowned.

I laughed more.

"Look there Rajababu..."- i pointed to a falling star. It's a very rare thing to see.

Rajababu immediately stared at the sky with surprise.

"Rajababu close your eyes and make a wish....quick....your every wish will be fulfilled"- i placed my plam over his eyes.

And at the same time i also closed my eyes and make a wish.

Please heal my Rajababu quickly...

We both opened our eyes. We both smiled by looking at each other.

"Is it really true doll?"- he asked me.

"Yes,,,this star will carry your wish directly to the god and he will fulfill your dream"- i said.

He clapped happily.

"Then you will stay with me forever"- He said by pulling me closer to him.

I stared at him with so many emotions at a time. I felt sad and happy at the same time. This is not his real feelings. He doesn't even know that his Myra is getting married to someone else.

Who will save him from his heartbreak?

I walked downstairs with Rajababu. I have made my mind. I directly went to Rajasaab and Ranima's room.

They saw me and smiled at me.

"Rajasaab, Ranima.....I'm ready for the marriage"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 23.2K 41
The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan, A calm and composed man is a Widower w...
421K 18.2K 47
People says time heals pain but is it really true, In the process of healing, Is time only the factor. The most important factor in healing is love w...
44.7K 2.6K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
2.7K 151 19
#1 Royal 27/4/24 Rajveer Singh Raghuvanshi, from his name only people fear him. He is strong, powerful and cold hearted person And is the King of Ja...