Begin Again(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Special chapter

Chapter 7

1.4K 23 4
By TeamKX

Kaylee's POV

My plane just landed and I'm getting my bags from the luggage area.I am exhausted and I just want to go home and sleep.Once I finally got my bags checked,I waited for a taxi.

I immediately called my parents to tell them that I got here safely.

(Oh thank god,how are you feeling?Make sure to eat on time ok?Take care of yourself.We miss you already.Love you,Honey.)

"I miss you guys too.I'll try to call you guys 3 times a week.I have to go now,see you soon.I love you guys,please tell Isaiah I'm ok.Goodbye"I hung up and got on a taxi.

"Please take me to The Cocoa Exchanges."I said to the driver.I looked out the window pretty soon,I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up,my condo was only 10 feet away.I paid the driver and thanked him then I got my things and went in my condo.

I set my things down and took a shower before going back to sleep.

Isaiah's POV

I hope she gives me a chance.I don't know how it happened,but I just fell in love with her.She has everything I'm looking for in a girl,being beautiful is just a bonus.I know she might not feel the same but I'll do anything to make her mine.Never in my life would I hurt her.She'll be the first and last girl I'll love.

Here I am sitting in my room waiting for her call.I am hoping she arrived safely.To start off on courting her,I am going to New York and stay at my parents' house while they are on vacation.I'm going to work there for at least until Kaylee answers me and then we'll go back to Washington.I know it will take time before she'll answer me but I'll be there to make her forget about Nathan.

Nathan's POV

I won't give up.There not a couple so I still have a chance.It is my fault that I didn't say it soon enough.This is my consequence.I'm going to let her feel that she's special to me in every way possible even if she is almost 3,000 miles away from me.

Her parents told me that she arrived safely and that she's doing fine.It hasn't even been a day and I already miss her.I went to get a new phone earlier so I could call her.Hopefully,she answers.I just want to hear her voice.I dialled her number and waited.

"We're sorry,but the number you called has a voicemail but has not been set up yet."

I tried calling again but the same voice keeps answering me.I guess I'll have to try later.For now,I should get ready for my shoot.

I drove to place and met my manager.

"Looking good Nathan,you made good use of your vacation."she complimented.

"Not really,it's been hard for me these past couple of days."

"Did you not start courting her?Come on Nathan,this is not you."

"I will start,later."I said.

"You better,use the tips I told you.It doesn't matter if you guys are miles away,make her feel special in any way you can.Oh here,call this flower shop to start you off."she said handing me a card.

"Thanks."I got changed and did what I was told.

"Are you okay?"my manager asked me.

"Yeah,it's just that I haven't heard from her at all since she left."

"Well,after what happened,why do you expect her to?"

"I just want to talk to her to fix things.She needs to tell me what's wrong."

"Give her time.Maybe she'll open up."

"How?What can I do?"I asked.

"You can send her an email."

"But she'll know it's me."

"Make up a name then befriend her again."

"I don't want to lie."

"You'll tell her eventually."I shook my head.I don't wanna lie to her.It will only add to my problems.I know there'll be another way.

"Fine,I'll help you talk to her."My eyes lit up as I thought of a plan.

"Nathan,I said I'll help."I grabbed my things and drove to her house.

"Nathan,what brought you here?"Mrs.Adams asked when she opened the door.

"Good afternoon Ma'am,I just want to ask if you know where Kaylee resides in New York?"

Kaylee's POV

Ugh!I'm so exhausted.I just got home from work,it's 2 o'clock in the morning and I haven't eaten dinner.I heated up last night's leftovers,ate it and went to bed.

The next morning,I drove straight to work,Thank god it's Friday!After work,I can finally watch that movie.

"Kaylee,I have a new story for you to cover."She handed me papers and I started researching.After hours of dreadful research,I was finally able to write about the massacre in Connecticut.

"Kaylee,take a break,you've been typing for 2 straight hours,aren't your hands tired?"My co-worker and friend,Margaret asked.

"I'm good,ok?Don't worry,I'm use to typing for hours.Plus,I'll be here till 3 a.m. for overtime."I informed her.

"Come on,Kaylee,it's Friday!You should relax,enjoy,party."

"You know I don't like going to bars."

"I know but can you at least loosen up a bit?What happened to you?You've changed in the span of 2 months,you're not the same Kaylee that's always happy,positive,outgoing.Did something happen while you were on vacation?"

"Nothing,it's probably just the jetlag."

"That's my other point,you only arrived two days ago and now you're back to work.Are you trying to kill yourself?"

"No."I answered plainly.

"Kaylee,whatever it is,you can tell me.That's what friends are for."

"I'm really ok,never been better."I said.

"Do you need coffee?Food?Kaylee,you're losing weight,take care of yourself."

"I am."

"No you're not,I'll be right back."Margaret left and I continued working.I think I'm coming down with something.

"Achoo!"I sneezed.

"See?Maybe you should go home.Mr.Greggs will understand.He didn't even expect you to be back until next week."

"I'm fine.I just don't want to waste my time at home sleeping."I explained.

"But that's what you need!Come on,I'm taking you home even if I have to drag you downstairs to my car."Margaret got a hold of my arm.

"Fine,let me just finish this."I said trying to type even faster.

"No.We're going home."she closed my laptop and dragged me towards the elevator.There,we came across Mr.Greggs.

"Good afternoon ladies,Miss Adams,you really should follow Miss Collins' advice.Take a rest,you can come back next week."

"Yes sir,I'm sorry."he nodded and we left.

"I told you.Now,do you want me to buy you some soup?Medicine?"

"No,I'm good."

"Kaylee,"

"Fine,just get me medicine."She drove me home and I went straight to bed.

An hour later,Margaret arrived with fruits,flowers,medicine and soup.

"Why did you buy flowers?"

"Oh no,it's not from me,I just found it outside your door."

"Huh?"I asked confused.

"Read the card."

I miss you.Get well soon! -Isaiah

"How did he know?"I said almost in a whisper.

"I ran into a guy today,my gosh he is c-u-t-e."Margaret said.I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"So,while your bestfriend was sick,you were flirting?"I ask.

"No,we just ran into each other he said his name was Isaiah."My eyes widened.

"Is something wrong?"

"Are you sure this is for me?"

"Girl,it was left right outside your door with your name on it."

"Uh oh.Marge,can you hand me my phone please?"She walked to the table and gave me my phone.I dialled Isaiah's number.

(Hi,Kaylee,feeling better?)

"How did you know I was sick?Are you here...in New York?"he was quiet.

(Yes.Did you receive the flowers?Don't stress yourself Kaylee.)

"I won't but why?"

(Why what?)

"Why are you here?"

(We'll talk about it some other time.Get well soon,bye.)he hung up and I was left dumbfounded.

Nathan's POV

I just arrived in New York and checked in a hotel.Mrs.Adams told me where she was and I can't wait to see her as soon as I find her condo.I sat on my bed and searched for her condo on my laptop.I was able to find it in a matter of minutes.I started planning on what I should do.

*clears throat*"Kaylee,since we were kids,I knew you were the one for me."That was cheesy.

"Kaylee,I'm not gonna waste your time,I'm just gonna go straight to the point.I've loved you since we were kids.It's okay if you don't feel the same,I'll do everything,I don't care if it'll take years."I think that's pretty good.I fell asleep practicing what I wanted to say.

I'm nervous,what if she slaps me?I rub my hands together before knocking.To my surprise,Isaiah opened the door.What is he doing here?He looked at me with hatred.

"Isaiah,who is that?"Kaylee asked.I can hear her footsteps coming closer.

"Hey,help me clean up."she told him oblivious of who's in front of her.She slowly turned her head towards me and I looked right into her eyes.I don't know what she's thinking shocked?Confused?Angry?She took a deep breath before speaking.

"W-what a-a-re you."She swallowed."What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?"I ask.She looked at Isaiah as if asking for permission.He sighed and nodded.Isaiah looked at me like he was warning me that if I do anything bad to Kaylee,he'll get me.I nodded to assure him.Kaylee closed the door behind her and we talked.

"Ok,I know you're probably wondering why I'm here.First things first,I'm sorry,for...everything."

"Is that it?You may go now."

"No Kaylee,wait.I came here to tell you..."I took a deep breath.

"Hurry up,you're wasting my time."Kaylee said tapping the floor with her foot.

"Kaylee I--"

"Kaylee,I have to go now.See you for dinner."Isaiah said.He kissed her cheek.

"Are you guys a couple now?"

"Uh..."Kaylee was trying to find her words.

"Yes."Isaiah answered.

I sighed.I guess I'm too late now.

"I'm happy for you two.Isaiah,take care of her dude,you're lucky."I said tapping his shoulder.I turned around and started walking away before my tears start falling in front of them.I heard their door close.

Thanks for reading! Kaylee's POV next chapter :-)

 If you want me to dedicate a chapter to you just PM me.Thanks! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 400 46
"to infinity and beyond." han dongmin textfic. ichiko aoba cover because i love her yes. lowercase intended. tw cursing, mentions of sewer slide. ran...
15.9K 268 5
84.1K 1.4K 34
13 0 8
❝ 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹...