Recommendations

Von Rajshree_04

Novels that are equivalent of being in paradise. I you're finding rom-coms or knowledgeable books do read it... Mehr

Novels
1: November 9
2: It ends with us
3: Verity
4: The Silent Patient
5: NeverNever
6: The Love Hypothesis
8: Loathe To Love You
9: The Soulmate Equation
10: Hook,Line and Sinker
11:Tweet Cute
12: The Kiss Quotient
13: Robert Langdon Series
14: It happened one summer
15: My Killer Vacation
16: Well Met
17: The Happy Ever After Playlist
18: A Spanish Love Deception Series
19: Girl Series
20: Window Shopping
21: Book Lovers
22: Dreamland Billionaires
23: The Mister
24: People We Meet On Vacation
25: The Bromance Book Club Series
27: The Cheat Sheet
26:Josh and Hazel's Guide To Not Dating
26: Book Lovers
28: Unfixable
29 :Begin Again

7: Love On The Brain

13 0 0
Von Rajshree_04

Prologue

From the New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis comes a new STEMinist rom-com in which a scientist is forced to work on a project with her nemesis-with explosive results.

Bee Königswasser lives by a simple code: What would Marie Curie do? If NASA offered her the lead on a neuroengineering project - a literal dream come true - Marie would accept without hesitation. Duh. But the mother of modern physics never had to co-lead with Levi Ward.

Sure, Levi is attractive in a tall, dark, and piercing-eyes kind of way. But Levi made his feelings toward Bee very clear in grad school - archenemies work best employed in their own galaxies far, far away.

But when her equipment starts to go missing and the staff ignore her, Bee could swear she sees Levi softening into an ally, backing her plays, seconding her ideas... devouring her with those eyes. The possibilities have all her neurons firing.

But when it comes time to actually make a move and put her heart on the line, there's only one question that matters: What will Bee Königswasser do?

My review

From rivals to lovers is the core theme of this book and the scenes between them both are sweet, humourous, crazy and heart touching.

I never really knew that Marie Curie was such a cool person. Also their project was really intriguing to read about as the plot proceeded.

The present and past theme chapters just makes you squirm to get to the present focusing chapter more and know what happens next.

Levi is like an ideal type for me. And if you want to know why, then you must read to find it.(your consent is attained not by undue influence ;))

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

232K 5.1K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
177K 15.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...