Supernatural Imagines/One sho...

By fizzy31funny

Supernatural imagines! That's exactly it - just wrote these for fun so have a read if you want lolz. 😊🥰 More

Dress - Sam
Date Disaster - Dean
Bloodlust - Sam
Kiss me - Dean
Hunting - Dean
Ketchup - Sam
Distraction - Dean
Secret - Dean
Did he just...? - Dean
Vamp Hunt - The Winchesters
Cooking - Sam
Rain - Dean
Torture - Sam
Fight - Dean
Auction - Sam
Dog - Dean
That's Kinda Gay - The Winchesters
Notes - Sam
Chick Flick Moment - Dean
Madison Imagine
Djinn - Sam
My Girlfriend - The Winchesters
Bad Luck - Sam
Period- Dean
Period - Sam
Stitches - Sam
A Pattern - Young Winchesters
Fainting - Dean
Comfort Show - Sam
505 - Dean
Clown - Sam
Crashing the Impala - The Winchesters
Dare - Sam
Handsy - Dean
Klara - Dean
Bobby Knows - Sam

Spider - Sam

489 6 0
By fizzy31funny

Character - Sam
Type - Fluff/Humour
Word count - 284

"SAMMY!" I scream, leaping out of the bathroom and bursting into the motel room. 

"Woah," Is said Sammy's response. His eyes trail over my body and I now realise I'm in my underwear. I mean - I was about to take a shower.

"Stop being a perve and help me!" I scold, taking the duvet to cover myself. 

"What is it?" Sam says, suddenly concerned. "Love, what's in there?" my boyfriend asks again. Out of habit, he reaches for his gun, and I stop his hand. 

"No, grab that," I say, pointing to a glass and the motel breakfast pamphlet. 

"Y/n, I'm so confused -"

"Just get rid of it, Sam! Oh my gosh - it's terrifying!" 

Sam goes into the bathroom, and I hear him laugh. "It's tiny!" 

"Tiny? TINY? Maybe to you, but it's as big as my hand!" I correct, still keeping a safe distance from the whole thing. 

A moment later, he emerges with the monstrous spider trapped in the glass. "Thank you, thank you!" I shout, "Now get that out of here!" 

Sam chuckles again but does what I ask. "You're so dramatic," he sighs. 

"I am not!"

"Spiders are way more scared of you than you are of them."

"Says the one who's afraid of clowns!" I counteract and his smile fades.

"Clowns are legitimately creepy," he defends, "And that whole hunt at that carnival - you know killer clowns? - I think I'm justified."

"Oh, I've struck a nerve!" I tease, prodding him in the stomach.

"Anyway," he diverts, changing the subject, "You were about to have a shower?"

"Yeah... Care to join me?" I smile up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

"Always." he smirks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 15 8
Hello! I'm in a writing rut and always find joy and creativity in writing about my favorite fandoms. Mine just so happens to be Supernatural. Expect...
166K 2.7K 63
Just a few imagines I thought of and thought I'd share. These are for the Sam girls out there! I know I enjoy reading Sam imagines so I thought this...
279K 4.9K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...