š“š”šž ššššššš¬š¬ ššžš° š†...

By TheRedDevil15

āš™‹š™–š™žš™£ š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™”š™® š™š™š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™–š™© š™„š™Ø š˜¾š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©, š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š˜¼š™”š™” š™„ š™ƒš™–š™«... More

Description
1. Expelled
2. Moving
3. New School
4. Brooklyn
5. Graffiti
6. Detention
7. Boyfriend
8. Football Game
9. Friends
10. Suspended
11. Blaze
12. Death Anniversary
13. Accident
14. Will
15. Mess
16. Arrested
17. Raven
18. Hell
19. Assassination
20. Daddy
21. What The Fuck
22. Intruders
23. Explain
24. Fight
25. Kidnapped
26. Alive
27. The Mafia
28. Torture
29. Meet Up
30. Rescued
31. Fuck
32. Asshole
33. No Excuses
34. Birthday
35. Apologies
36. Earn It
37. Prove It
38. Forgiveness
39. Father
40. Stepping Up
Sequel
Important News

41. Found

7.3K 132 35
By TheRedDevil15

(1 year later, also maybe some mature content)

Bailey's Pov

Waking up, I look to the side of me to see if Damien was still there but he wasn't. It wasn't normal for me to wake up alone.

I wonder where he went.

I tried to get up but there was a weight holding me down.

What the fuck?

I turn to look at the clock and it was 4:50 in the morning. I lift the blanket to see Damien laying his head on my stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist.

So he didn't leave, he just decided to make me his pillow.

How wonderful.

I rolled my eyes, as I couldn't move to get comfortable again. I tried to push him off me but he wouldn't budge.

"Stopp." He groaned half asleep.

"Then get the fuck off of me." I tell him.

"No, I'm comfortable." He says starting to wake up more.

"Well I'm not, so move." I say to him.

He didn't budge, and I was starting to feel cramped as my muscles were not cooperating with me.

"Damien, my body is starting to cramp up. Please let me get comfortable." I tell him.

All he did was groan.

"I don't want to move, is there anything else that I could do?" He asks.

Before I can even answer I feel him lock his fingers into my panties and start to bring them down.

Mature Content

He got off me just for a minute to finish taking off my panties as I was able to get comfortable again and relax my muscles and keep them from cramping again.

Damien getting back into position he begins to slowly trail his fingers up from my thighs to my pussy. His fingers were cold which made me jerk a little.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asks me with sincerity in his voice.

"No, its just that your fingers are cold and I wasn't expecting that." I tell him.

"Do you want me to keep going?" He asks me.

I nod.

"I need you to be more clearer." He tells me.

I knew he was testing me.

He wanted me to beg him to finger fuck me.

"Yes I am sure." I tell him.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He says with a mischievous look on his face.

I was to busy focusing on the fact that his fingers started trail up to my clit. I could see a smirk starting to form on his face when he figures out that what he is doing is affecting me.

"You know what I want." I tell him.

"You sure, maybe I don't." He smirks.

"Stop teasing me, you know what I want." I say almost breathless as he begins to move his thumb in a circular movement on my clit.

He sped up his movement, and I started to move a little because I wanted to climax.

I groaned when he stopped all of a sudden.

Mother fucker is teasing me.

"Please." I moaned.

"Tell me what you want." He says to me.

"Don't make me beg." I tell him.

There it was again, that stupid smirk I so badly wanted to wipe off.

Then suddenly I got an idea.

Fuck my orgasm, let's switch things up.

I smirked.

That must have thrown him off his game because he looked at me confused.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me.

"What fun would it be if I told you?" I asked him.

There was a glint of mischief in my eyes and I had my plan in mind.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and used all my strength to flip us over. Now I lay on top of him, taking the blanket off of us I push it over to the side.

Taking off his underwear I throw them across the room.

His cock was already semi hard, time to fix that. I wrap my hand around his dick and started pumping up and down.

He leaned his head backwards in pleasure of my work.

I smirked as he had no idea what I had planned for him.

After a few seconds of pumping his cock it was fully hard. I watched as his breath became more ragged and as he leaned his head backwards closing his eyes.

I stick out my tongue and swirled it around the tip of his cock.

He moaned.

I engorged his cock in my mouth and started sucking him off.

I did that until he was almost at the brink of cumming then stopped.

I take his cock out of my mouth and get off the bed.

I grab my panties and slipped them back on.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked me annoyed.

I smirked and winked at him before turning around and leaving the room.

Mature Content Ended

He shouldn't have tested me, I don't fuck around when it comes to the bedroom.

Over the year all of us graduated school. Honestly it's was kind of surprising that we even made it.

I didn't even have to bribe anybody.

Brooklyn and Aiden became official.

Seth, well let's just say he is dating his food. That guy loves food like I love the Vampire Diaries.

Dominic, we stayed close friends. Although he is no longer my trainer he still helps Brooklyn and some of the newbies at the club.

His company that he owned started blowing up and he has been doing good for himself.

Damien and I stayed together even though half the times he annoyed the living shit out of me. But for whatever reason I can't help but love him.

He is a pain in the ass but he is my pain in the ass.

Blaze and Azora are going strong in the mafia, not much ruckus there. But we never know what will happen in the future.

I sometimes help them do assassinations when they need me too.

Brooklyn also helps out from time to time.

Blaze took over our fathers club that he owned and made it better then it was before.

As of now my life is going good.

I haven't seen my mother since last year and honestly I am glad that bitch is out of my life. She was a toxic son of a bitch.

I sit down at my desk and open my laptop. I had multiple messages from Blaze and Azora.

I want to know what they wanted, I doubt either of them are sleeping so I decide to text them back.

Hey, what is it that you need?- Bailey

I sent the message and waited for either of them to reply.

After a couple minutes Damien came out of the room wearing a black robe. By the looks of it, it seemed he put his underwear back on.

Now he knows what it feels like to be teased.

I looked on my laptop and saw that my brother had gotten back to me.

I need you to hunt down and kill someone for me.- Blaze

Why's that?- Bailey

They fucked around and messed things up for the mafia, they are a threat, I can't have that happening.- Blaze

There is an event going on as we speak at a casino, I would like you to go undercover and blow the whole thing up.- Blaze

Alright, I'll need you to tell me information about him, what he likes, what he's into and where the casino is.-Bailey

I'll text you all the info.- Blaze

I closed the computer and got up from my desk. Walking back over to my room with Damien following me, I walk over to my closet.

"What is it he wants you to do?" Damien asks me.

"We've gotta go under cover and blow up this whole casino. I want you to come along with Brooklyn, Aiden and Seth." I reply while looking for something to wear.

As soon as Damien left the room I grabbed my phone to see if Blaze had texted me the details I needed.

Xaviel Casera
Age 34
Description- Black hair, hazel eyes, 6ft 4in, Cross tattoo on right shoulder, mixed.
Egyptian Mafia Leader
Likes: Strong women, money, drugs, alcohol

Turning off my phone, I flipped it over and placed it back into the nightstand.

I knew the exact outfit I wanted to wear, he likes strong women, well guess what I have got the outfit for you.

Grabbing a pair of black high waisted jeans and a black crop top that had a low v neck line.

I put on a Gucci belt and grabbed a pair of high heel boots.

Leaving my hair down I thought it would be best that way.

I had a plan in mind I just needed to explain it to the rest of them.

I brushed my teeth and then went on to do my makeup.

I went with a nude makeup look not wanting to look to bold. It was easier and had more of a natural look with nude.

(Baileys Make Up)

I walk out of the room and walked down the stairs and took a turn to go a room I liked to keep most of my weapons.

As I was walking Damien was heading back to our bedroom.

Picking out only what I needed I grab my gun and a couple of throwing knives.

I take a lipstick that wasn't a normal lipstick, inside it had a blade stashed in it. Something Damien gave me for whatever reason. I also grabbed a taser in case for later on.

Then I take pepper spray and walk out of the room.

I grab a small purse that was just perfect for my outfit.

It had a long gold chain connecting to it. Kind of what you would use when you go clubbing when you don't want a heavy bag.

I place the pepper spray and lipstick into the bag along with some cash and other women necessities.

I wait in the kitchen for Damien to get ready, after about five minutes he came down wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath. He was also wearing fancy shoes and a black tie.

His hair was slicked back with a a few strands hanging in front of his face.

He looked good to say the least, if he hadn't teased me earlier I would have finished what I started.

He grabbed his gun that was laying on one of our tables and put it in his holster that was in the back of his pants.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door and Damien walks over to it to open the door. There on the other side of it was Brooklyn, Seth and Aiden.

Seth and Aiden both looked a little more rugged since high school. Neither of us has decided to go to college yet.

I don't know if either of us plan too.

Brooklyn was wearing a tight black dress with her hair in a loose ponytail, she had a hand purse and wore knee high heel boots.

Seth and Aiden were practically wearing the same thing as Damien.

I would ask Dominic could help out but I already bothered him enough this week. He says he needs a break from me as a joke.

"So what's the plan?" Brooklyn asks.

"Will there be food?" Seth asks before I was able to even respond to her question.

"Will you shut the fuck up you fucking idiot!" Aiden smacks him in the back of the head.

"Fucking nimrods." Damien muttered under his breath.

"Come inside and sit the fuck down." I tell them.

They both stepped inside and Damien shut the door, I turn around and walk to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

I take out my phone and texted Blaze that I needed the address to the casino he wanted us to bust.

A couple minutes later Blaze sends me the address along with a map of the inside of the building. By the looks of it, it was huge.

"So what is it that we will be doing?" Aiden asks.

"I will be distracting him, while Damien will be working as a bartender watching over everything." I start to tell them my plan.

"Seth will be working as a caterer passing out the food and drinks, he will be wearing an earpiece along with everybody else so we can listen in on conversations."

"Aiden and Brooklyn will be playing as the guests, both of you are good at poker and other card games you will keep an eye on what's going on at the tables." I tell them.

"You all understand?" I ask them.

God knows what will happen if either of us screw things up.

They nod.

Good.

-

Walking up to the edge of the railing near the stairs that led down to where the main card tables were. I look around to see if everybody was in position.

Damien was bartending, Seth was catering, Aiden and Brooklyn were playing cards.

All of them had earpieces except me.

I had to think smart about this, it would be to easy he would easily know if I was wired. Being a mafia leader means you always have to keep a look out.

They all make eye contact with me and they knew that it was started.

I knew how to work things.

Damien knew what my moves were, the things I had to do. He knows I wouldn't do anything that wasn't necessary.

Blaze had sent me a picture of what the man looked like, and honestly he was hot. For an older looking guy.

But not my type.

His looks spelled arrogant, cocky and women user.

But we will see how he really is.

I walk down the stairs and immediately spot his table, I made sure as I walk by I made eye contact with him staring at him blankly before quickly looking away and then continuing my walk to the bar.

I look at Damien acting as if I had never met him in my entire life and ordered a drink.

A few minutes a hand placed down a fifty dollar bill and then he sat right next to me.

Taking a sip of my drink I didn't even bother looking at the guy next to me. I didn't even have to look to see who it was.

"I would like one too." The guys voice was deep and rugged.

Sexy.

I continued to mind my own business drinking my drink, I made sure not to drink to much because I still wanted to have a clear mind for tonight.

Damien finished making his drink and then passed it over to him.

"I'm paying for hers as well." The guy said.

Damien nodded.

"No your not." I finally say as I put my drink back on the bar.

I open my purse and take out a twenty dollar bill and placed it onto the counter before walking away.

I knew the guy would follow me, its not everyday a girl refuses a free drink.

I walk over to one of the poker tables and sat down, I didn't want to play but I could watch for the time being.

Less then a minute later the same guy walks over and sits down next to me.

"What is a girl like you doing here all alone?" Raviel asks me.

Finally I look towards him and our eyes meet, my face remained blank not showing any emotions.

Before I could answer I saw that Seth stopped at our table and passed a few drinks around to the guys sitting here.

I didn't look at him, these men are smart. They know how to smell a trap, but thankfully I am smarter.

"Is that what you say to all the girls you meet here? If so, I'm not interested." I ask him.

"What makes you say that?" He asks me as he places his elbow onto the table and looks towards me.

"Men like you are usually like that." I tell him.

"I'm not like most men." He says.

Typical, its what every cocky man would say.

I kept myself from laughing in his face, but god damn did I want too.

I turn back and focused on the game as he kept trying to talk to me.

-

An hour went by and I was still sitting at this poker table, Raviel has not left my side which was good. That means I could keep a close eye on him when I needed too.

Nothing suspicious has been going on, it was almost as if everything was normal. That's a sign that things are too good to be true.

"Why don't you and I get out of here?" Raviel whispers in my ear.

I rolled my eyes.

"No thank you." I say as I stand up.

Right when I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and stood up.

"I'm not taking no for answer, I think its time to stop the games." He says as he looks directly into my eyes.

I pull my wrists away and walked away from him knowing he was going to follow me anyways.

I walk down the hall that led to a different are in the casino as I was about to walk into the area someone dragged my wrists and dragged me away.

Raviel slammed me against the wall and pressed his body against mine placing my hands above my head.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him blankly.

"I want you to come with me." Raviel tells me.

Looking into his eyes I only notice now how persistent he was, he was going to try and try again until I gave in.

"Fine, where do you want to take me?" I ask him.

"I have a room on the third floor, we can be alone up there." He tells me.

Good, that will give my friends time to do what they need to do.

"Lead the way." I tell him.

He lets go of my wrists and starts to walk back from where we came from, we walk side by side back into the other room and I look around while he wasn't looking and gave a small nod to Damien letting him know it was safe to continue.

I follow him up the stairs and down the hall to another set of stairs that led to a private area, walking down the halls we finally reach a door and I watch as Raviel takes out his keys and unlocks the door.

He moved aside and let me walk inside first.

I didn't know how much time we had as I cannot communicate with either of them and I have a burner phone.

I don't remember anyone's number so I cannot text them either.

What I would assume to be his penthouse was huge, large windows that gave a nice view of the city around.

It would honestly be perfect for watching the summer rain.

I needed to make sure that I could occupy him for as long as possible. He closed the door and took off his suit jacket and placed it onto the counter.

There was multiple ways I could go about this, I could occupy his little game or I could knock his ass out and tie him up and wait til he wakes up to torture and kill him why my friends take care of the business downstairs.

I think I may go with option two.

"Do you think I could use the bathroom?" I ask him.

"Sure, its down the hall and to the right." He says to me.

"Don't take to long." He winks.

Internally I rolled my eyes.

I turn around and walk to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Locking it I look around to see if there were any cameras.

I didn't see any but I still needed to be sure.

Once I was sure I take out my gun and placed it in my holster, I then take out the small taser and then walk out of the bathroom.

He was facing his back towards me making himself a cup of coffee. This could be the perfect time to attack.

I hold on to my taser and walk up behind him.

Right when I was about to taser him he turns around and grabs my wrist.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" He asks me angrily.

I smirked.

"Who are you?" He asks again but I stay quiet.

I chuckled.

"They call me Raven." I say in an empty voice.

While he was too focused on my face I slowly reach my hand behind my back and grab my gun. Using the end up it I hit him in his chin and he stumbles backwards into the counter.

While he was trying to recover I walk over and grab my taser then walk back and shoved it into his stomach and turned it on.

He didn't scream but I knew the pain would soon get to him.

"You know most people would scream, but not you." I say in almost a whisper.

"Your Blazes sister aren't you?" He asks me.

I smirked, "Damn right I am, you know you are kind of cute its a shame you have to go out like this." I say to him.

Turning up the taser waiting for the pain to take over but he seemed to have surprised me this time.

He brought up a needle and stabbed my neck injecting me with some shit that caused me to loose my vision and fall to the floor unconscious.

-

When I had awoken I saw Raviel standing there with his back to me while being on the phone.

I was right where I was before, however he hadn't tied me up or taken away my things. Rookie mistake on his part.

I grab one of my throwing knives that were attached to my thighs and threw it at his leg. He dropped his phone and screamed in agony while falling to his knees.

"Rookie mistake not tying me up or taking my weapons." I tell him a bit weakly.

As he was busy being in pain I stand up and walk over to grab my pepper spray that was in my bag laying on the counter.

I bend down and face him face to face and sprayed it in his eyes.

He screamed again, "You fucking bitch."

"Your the fool don't go blaming me, you had a chance to take advantage but you clearly aren't smart enough." I say to him.

I walk down the halls looking for something to use to tie him up and once I had finally found something I walk back to where I had left him.

I saw that he was trying to inch away like a worm but I kicked him in the nuts causing him to groan in pain again.

I used what I had and tied his hands and knees together and then dragged him over to a chair and then sat him there.

I grabbed a thing of tape and taped his whole body to the chair.

"Perfect." I smirked.

I could hear all the ruckus going on downstairs meaning their jobs were going good, unlike me who was in a bit of a pickle but I have solemnly figured things out.

I doubt I was out for long anyway.

He didn't have enough time to do anything with me yet.

I could easily kill him quickly and move along with it or I could sit here and actually torture him.

Hmm?

I'm starving and I have been wanting to watch the new season of You so maybe I'll just do this quickly.

"Your lucky, you will be having a quick death." I tell him.

"Fuck you." He says coldly.

I pick up my gun and raised it then shot him four times in the head.

I shrugged not feeling anything from just taking a life, I did what needed to be done.

I walk out of his penthouse and lock his door, I make my way down the stairs and bumped into Damien.

"Is everything good?" I ask him.

He nods.

"What about Raviel?" He asks.

"Dead." I reply shortly.

"Everyone in here is dead, I texted Blaze and he said he would come and clean everything up." Damien says to me.

"Good, where's Aiden, Seth and Brooklyn?" I ask him.

"They left, I think its time we get going as well." He says to me.

"Agreed, I'm starving." I say to him.

-

On our way home I managed to convince Damien to stop and get me Dunkin and I managed to get the whole fucking menu.

When we finally made it home we make our way inside and take off our shows.

I place my gun and my purse on the stand and I take out my knives as well.

I walk to the room while Damien was also doing the same, I take off my clothes and get into bed.

Soon Damien comes up and into my room doing the same thing, he places the bag of food onto the bed and places our drinks onto the nightstand.

He climbs into bed after taking off his clothes and lays next to me, as I was sitting up he places his arm out to the side and I laid down.

His hand wraps around my arm, and I cuddle my head into his neck and turned on the new season of you.

I found my home.

Authors Note

Since today is my birthday I decided to surprise you all with a bonus chapter.

I cannot say how much I miss writing Baileys story and how fun it was.

Looking back now I wish I put more thought and time into it.

This is probably my longest chapter yet.

I hope all of you enjoyed the chapter, I love you all so much.

Thank you so much for 280 Thousand views!!! Like comon that's crazy! When I finished this book it only had 20k views now I see how far we have come.

I made new covers for this story, Lost In The Mafia and I'm Back Bitches.

Sooner after I finish Lost In The Mafia and I'm Back Fuckers I may or may not go and edit I'm Back Bitches as I realize how cringe it is.

4441 Words

With that being said, love you guys.

Peace out ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
232K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
5.4K 1.8K 44
Unedited* After Everything isn't like other love stories that you've read before. Yeah it's true when people say that love is just a stupid feeling t...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

254K 4.7K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...