The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 34: The Great Rescue
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 35: Old Wounds

19 7 5
By bora-bish

||

~Somewhere else~

||

Yoongi and Namjoon entered the gates of the garage where everyone else was waiting. Namjoon got off the bike and upon recognizing the faces as the ones of his former kidnappers, took some steps back.

"Chill. We don't bite. Your brothers. are upstairs." Y/N didn't glance back as she walked upstairs to the boys.

Jin was pacing in the living room, while Taehyung was perched on the table, swinging his legs back and forth.

Taehyung was facing the door, so just as Y/N entered the room, he lept off the table to look for his brother. Jin followed behind him.

Namjoon, who was walking right behind Y/N, saw the two and forgetting everything jumped into the arms of his brothers.

"Hyungie!" Taehyung shouted as Namjoon engulfed them in a big hug.

The Song Gang watched the three brothers crush each other in a big bro-hug.

"Let's get you cleaned, huh? Hoseok Hyung, please." Jimin handed Jungkook over to Hoseok.

The duo walked slowly upstairs to their rooms and Y/N turned questioningly toward Jimin.

"He did it. Finally." Jimin smiled softly and Y/N's eyes widened.

"You mean...it was Jaehwa all along?!" Y/N's voice raised to a surprised shout near the end. Jimin's nod confirmed her suspicion.

"That could have ended so long ago how did I never notice?" Y/N's voice dropped to a whisper.

She was well aware of Jungkook's past. Knowing that his suffering could have ended a year ago, and yet they couldn't do anything, infuriated her.

"Jungkook had never seen Jaehwa. This was all a matter between you and me. It's not your fault." Jimin pulled Y/N into a small hug.

"I still need to know what kimchi you both have been cooking. I will be back in an hour, and I need the full story." Yoongi threatened the two before exiting towards his own room.

Y/N sighed and glanced at the three brothers.

"Namjoon what happened to your legs?" Y/N asked, noticing the bloody footprints on the floor. She realized with a start that Namjoon's legs were bleeding.

"You ran...barefoot?" Namjoon nodded sheepishly at the question, still surrounded by his brothers.

However, the two brothers immediately sprang into action.

Taehyung pushed Namjoon onto the couch to sit and ran in the direction of their rooms. Seemingly out of nowhere, Jin whisked out a first aid box and began treating the boy.

"I knew I would need this. I just knew. The destruction monster will never be at rest. Couldn't find anything to break so broke our own leg? Why are you so clumsy Namjoon? That's why you should never go out of my sight! How many times will I tell you?" Jin scolded Namjoon angrily while the latter simply looked at his brother, enjoying the love behind the words.

He missed this.

"Come on Jimin, we need to clear those tracks." Y/N pulled Jimin out of the room with her, leaving the three to enjoy their time.

"What are you gonna do? Plan Dumpyard or Plan Spikey?" Jimin asked, jogging along.

"Plan Dumpyard. There is no spikey nearby. We'll just drop the bikes in the forest somewhere. Maybe crash them. Do we have any bodies?" Y/N asked, starting the bike ignition.

"Nah, we used them up to cover the blast last time. We can just leave and blast it again. They are too dumb to notice the missing bodies." Jimin said, already on his bike.

They both traveled back to the blasted building. No one had arrived yet, but the police would be here soon.

Y/N and Jimin were riding bikes with a cloth roll behind them, which covered the tire tracks as they traveled here. They both then took out the roll because now they needed to mark the tracks.

"Ready. Set. Go."

They both raced into the woods, not caring about the paths. After traveling some distance, Y/N told Jimin in her microphone to crash his bike somewhere.

Two seconds later there was an explosion, followed by another explosion from Y/N's bike.

Jimin located Y/N with the GPS tracker in her watch. He ran to her position and then both walked in the direction of their house, leaving the destroyed bikes as they were.

"I would have a race with you right now. But we are 20 miles away from the house. I'll die." Y/N sighed dramatically clutching her heart. "I might even have a heart stroke, in the middle of the forest, alone..."

"You are just afraid you'll lose." Jimin sassed.

"So much confidence and for what? You lost in the last game of tag." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"That was because Jungkook cheated. He threw a blanket over me." Jimin defended himself.

"Really?"

"Don't forget you were the one strangling me. I almost died." Jimin made a horrified face.

"Cut the crap." Y/N shook her head.

Just then, Jimin stopped in his tracks, turning towards Y/N. "But wait, did you say 20 miles?"

"Hell yes."

"No!" Jimin groaned and Y/N's laugh rang in the silence.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"...and this is how we ended up at Y/N's house." Jin finished.

"Y/N? Asked to help us? That's crazy." Namjoon said, shaking his head. "I don't believe it."

"Then don't. Anyways, we are going to leave this house, this whole place for once. It's too dangerous to stay here." Jin said.

"But my universi-"

"There are many universities Namjoon. Your study will continue. We will just leave this place. That's all." Jin tried to convince Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed. "Fine."

Namjoon, sitting between Jin and Taehyung on the three-seater, now diverted his attention toward the house. The living room was quite simple and quite opposite to what he had imagined. He had imagined a big mansion, filled with guards and stuff as shown in movies. But this was completely different, for a whole group of mafias.

The walls weren't covered with guns and weapons, but with beautiful paintings of sceneries and nature. There was even a bookshelf in the corner, stuffed with books. Small bonsai rested on the shelves and table. The walls were painted crème in color and gave the whole room a peaceful setting. There was a staircase to the left of the room, which led to the upper rooms as told by Taehyung. Namjoon really wanted to touch the bonsai or flip through the books, but he wasn't sure if it was even allowed. So he just sat there quietly.

Until Yoongi entered the room, rubbing his hair dry. Barely even glancing at Jin or Taehyung, he sat directly in front of Namjoon.

"So, Y/N will come in about," Yoongi checked his watch, "five hours at max. You three will have to stay here for another day. Y/N will ask you some questions, and then we will let you go tomorrow. Until then, you will be under our care. And our care includes sleeping on time so now go and sleep." Yoongi gestured for them to get up and they did.

"And remember," Yoongi added, "do not, I repeat, DO NOT come out if you hear screams."

Namjoon gulped visibly in fear, while Jin and Taehyung nodded calmly. They had been told this the day they came here, and even though there were no screams, they still knew how to ignore everything.

"Goodnight," Yoongi said, returning to his hair.

The three boys went back to their room, and that night Namjoon had no nightmares.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.9K 34
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all one by one ┏...
152K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
136K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...