MARRIAGE IS A WONDERFUL INST...

By roraarrora

Taehyung was a good man who loves his family more than anything who is a obedient puppy of his husband jung... More

1 . Introduction
SOME PEOPLES ARE MEANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE
HIDE AND SEEK
PARENTAL ISSUES
INCOMPLETE MARRIAGE'S
BROTHERS .
LOST IN DESIRE
PAST TRAUMA'S
LOVE IS A CRIME
THE SWEET BITTER FLASHBACKS
A FLOWER FOR A FUNERAL .
GRAND FATHER PARADOX
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE
EVIL DEEDS WILL BACK FIRE _2
LOVE CREATES VILLAINS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
ITS NORMAL BUT STRANGE
FILL IN THE BLANKS
LOVE : : LIQUOR
WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS
ITS A CRUEL WORLD BUT THERE'S GONNA BE YOUR PART ..
TWO FAILURES
CLOWNS
A MESS BEFORE A KISS
A KISS BEFORE A NEW START
MY CUPID'S LAST WISH
THE PROPOSAL
I DIDN'T DESERVE YOU
EMOTIONS ON THE PEEK .
MAGIC IN YOUR EYES ...
AS DEEP AS THE PACEFIC OCEAN
THE LOW TIDE IN THE MOON LIGHT
AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
AFTER 16 YEARS
THE ICED AMERICANO
just a ๐Ÿ“ข

MARRIED TO A STRANGER

3.5K 141 17
By roraarrora

Yoongi looked at the man who was in kitchen doing dishes after serving him and the Mr park dinner . The boxy smile the kind gestures everything reminds him of his cute little baby brother taetae . But he was afraid so afraid to ask what if he again get dissapointed . His thoughts interupted when his phone started vibrated in his pocket . He looked aside only to see Mr park was fast asleep with the little boy . He go to kitchen and ask the man in the kitchen

"Hey"

Taehyung turn around only to see yoongi looking at him with no expression at all but he widely show his signature boxy smile making other heart flutter .   "I be back in a minute can you please look after mr park  " taehyung nooded with same boxy smile and said "yeah sure sir i will look after him "Yoongi also nodded and go to a open space in the house near a large window and pick his phone and call back only to get scolded

"Where were you yoongi it's fucking midnight you idiot dont tell me you forget your own marriage "Yoongi sighn and replied back with a annoyed tone "I will be back in the morning hyung before marriage I promise don't worry" . "But.." the other protested  but yoongi suddenly cut the call don't want to hear more nagging from his brother in law he was already fed up with all the mess in his life . Suddenly he flinched when a large sound of glass shattering  were heard in the hall . He run to the hall only to see a short man  who was angryly looking at Mr park and a blond men behind him with a frown. The short men shouted

"Why the hell were here papa .. don't I tell iam not providing you anymore for gambling and drinking ".

Mr park who was teary argued back .

"I just want to see you . I want to stay with you for my rest of  my days please chim I love you the most baby "

Jimin suddenly capture his so called dad's collar out of anger and shout

"Get the fuck out of here fucker . How do you even get this address I moved out from my last apartment just because of you I hate you .. I hate you get out" . Yoongi got enough he said in calm tone making everyone's attention on him. "He just want to see you Mr park." "Who the hell are you??" jimin snapped back at making yoongi annoyed as hell  yoongi again said with his infamous non expression face  "iam his do.." . Jimin interupted and laughed sarcastically .. "ohh I know looking at you I can say you were his friend in clubs  or are you weed supplier like him or a gambler tell me" . Yoongi controlled his anger not want to snap out at the man . But everyone's suprise they heard a thud sound only to see Mr park was on ground while vomiting blood. Yoongi runned near to the man while  Taekook and jimin looked at scene with a horrified expression .

Yoongi try to make the man not unconscious . "Hey Mr park would you  hear me. stay .. try to stay ". Jimin gasped and kneel in front of his papa with his teary eyes whatever he say the man is his only family and the most important person in his life that he love a lot even though the man never cared about him . "What happened to my papa why .. why he was vomiting blood" . Jimin asked with a horrified tone but yoongi doesn't speak . Jimin looked at his dad who give weak smile and ask "chim baby can you do me a favor papa was so scared that you will become alone in this world when I left you do as papa's last wish". Jimin feel a lump in his throat he dont want his papa die he dont want . no children's want their parents die and he too . He nodded aggressively only to see Mr park smiled with happy . "Can you marry yoongi . I want to see your marriage I will die after seeing my mochi come to a safe hand". Yoongi and jimin wide his eyes yoongi want to say no but looking at the man who was in dead bed he cant . Jimin nothing think or thought anything he suddenly nodded and said "I will marry who ever you want but please don't close your eyes please." He looked around jungkook who looking everything with amused expression and taehyung who was at verge of passing out seeing blood and junghoon who still on his appas hips scared . He shouted  "kookie call an ambulance fast please faster" . Jungkook nodded and call the ambulance while yoongi picked up the man and slowly put on couch . Mr park caressed yoongi hand and said with apologizing tone . "Iam sorry iam sorry son . I know iam selfish to ask you to marry my son but I know you will make him happy and he will make you happy and I want to see him in perfect hand don't worry my everything is his own my every hard work and my every money that I made were on his name . Please... marry him ". Yoongi nodded with a fake smile and said "I will protect your son till my last breath Mr park" . Jimin wiped his tears and intertwined his hands with the unknown man and said with a fake smile to his papa.. "he will marry me papa today in front of you . Please don't close your eyes stay with me ". Suddenly jungkook said behind "jimina the ambulance is here" jimin nodded suddenly while try to pick up his papa but only to his surprise yoongi picked up his papa and run to the ambulance first.

Jungkook sighn looking at the crying jimin . He didn't see this much broken jimin . He always cheery and flirty. He was interupted by thoughts when jimin suddenly shook him and ask like begging. "Kookie do me a favor please arrange marriage papers fastly I know you have the power . Please iam begging I want to make my papa happy please." Jungkook nodded with no expression only to get a sudden hug by his jimin . Jimin then run to the ambulance where his papa was now . Jungkook take a deep breath looking at his husband who was in a verge of passed  out and his son who was clinging scaredly while placing his face on taehyungs naps . Don't know he didn't feel like separate the father son duo like everytime . "Be ready early morning we will also go to hospital we should be there at his wedding atleast afterall he is like a family" . Taehyung nodded like puppy as always .

Jin checked the watch only to see the l hour hand was on 9 and minute hand was on 6 indicated its 9 30 . He play with his fingers and again looked at the gate to see his brother in laws a small glimpse. Every guest were presented in alley . Bride was on her  room putting her last touch while dreaming a better romantic life with her husband . Jin turn around only to see his husband who was standing like nothing. at his father in law runing nervously while calling each and everyone . He try to swallow the lump formed in his throat . He murmered softly allowing his husband to hear. "He promised me" "promise are meant to be break sweetheart". Namjoon said with a smirk only to make  Jin remember that he get betrayed by his own brother in law who he considered as his younger brother .

Jimin looked at a small asile in front of hospital were all the hospital staff and patients were eagerly looking at the scene like what happening here . Jimin snapped at jungkook who was behind him he asked irritatedly "what the fuck was this jungkook don't I told you a priest and simple rings and the papers are enough" . Jungkook chuckled and replied . "I don't know I was running and running till yesterday night for your rings and papers only to know taehyung and junghoon who want to suprise you. They arranged everything withdrawing a good amount of money from my account" . Jimin shook his head and looked front only to see yoongi who come with Mr park who was in wheel chair with some tubes were connected to middle aged man . He was looking more energetic and smile in his face make jimin smiled lightly he never see this man smile this brightly he looked aside only to see taehyung who was standing with a old suit ready to be bestman of yoongi and junghoon who stand otherside indicating he as a bridesmaid jimin shook his head smiling at the stupid father and son and looked at jungkook who also have smile which he rarely show . Jimin go to his papa who intertwined his hand with him  while looking everyone proudly . Yoongi who go near to taehyung with slight smile don't know he also feel a small happiness in his chest seeing everything . He always dreamed about his marriage as simple not like Jin who prepared his marriage while inviting even president of Korea to show how powerfull And grand a Kim was . He come out his thought when Mr park sound was heard . "Look after him like a gem give your all love to him that I can't show him . Cover  him with love that he once forget me" . "Pappa" jimin whined sadly knowing his papa want him to forget him. But he shrugged when he see the bright smile on Mr park lips . He sigh and stand in front of yoongi . Yoongi who nervously take his hand on his .

The wedding happened in front of doctors and patients and people's presented in the hospital . Yoongi was nervously kissed jimin lips when priest announced them as husband . Jimin didn't protested either . Jimin was more than happy after seeing his papa so energetically and happily explaining every qualities of yoongi while eating the wedding feast with other patients and people in the hospital which is also arranged by taehyung and hoonie for jimin . Jimin sighned and looked aside only to see yoongi who also serving the feast to some kids who also suffering from cancer in this small age with taehyung who always have the boxy smile . He gulped the tears formed in his eyes . "Don't cry stupid " Jimin looked side only to see jungkook with a soft expression . He wiped his tears while nodding and said with a shattered voice .

"I married to a stranger kookie . Papa was suffering from cancer and everything happened this fast that I didn't know how to express it . I don't know what to feel" . Jungkook patted his friend shoulder and said" its Okey... it's going to be Okey dont you remember I married to the person who I try to get inside bars it's going to be hard first then it will be alright just go with the flow ".

Jin looked at the bride who was sitting with a big banquet. He sighn and looked around. her mother Mrs jeon who was standing aside not knowing how to say the bride that the groom doesn't gonna come . Jin cleared his throat to get everyone's attention "Lisa iam sorry we can't contact yoongi till today morning we were extremely sorry for happened to you and extremely sorry to destroy your wonderful day" Jin said with a apologetic look not knowing how to look at the girls face who have a broken expression. Tears started to form in her beautiful eyes she wiped harshly and said to her mother who also looking her apologetically. "Why we are standing here like clowns now don't you hear the groom is not coming I want to go home ". Mrs jeon nodded while wiping her non stop tears said while wiping her tears" I will tell hobi to arrange the car ".

"I thought you was a good man so as your fucking son but I never thought that asshole will destroy my girls life" .

Mr kim head hang low out of shame don't want to looked at his best friends face he know what he did to him was more than enough .

" Iam sorry for my son's behavior we never thought he runaway . We are extremely sorry . "

Mr kim apologies Mr jeon and his son who near him . Jackson sighn looking at the drama and said annoyingly ." Can we go ..there is nothing here then why we are we standing" . He looked at mr kims face with a smirk and give warning making the man's heart beat fast

"Don't think he will get out from me after hurting my sister and making us clowns in front of the crowd . Tell him when he get back wait for his death " .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...