๐“ž๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต

By freepoohshiesty

๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ... More

Cast/Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII

V

1.2K 44 47
By freepoohshiesty

𝓙𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

"Now when we get in here... don't touch nun, don't talk to nobody, don't fuck with shit." He opens my door.

I get out and follow him in this lil raggedy abandoned looking house. We step over the broken glass in the driveway to get to the door.

It smell like weed and child's support in here.

And everybody's face immediately turned to us as soon as he opened the door. I feel exposed.

"Go sit with her. That's Cumbucket." He takes me to a backroom with a pregnant lady smoking a cigarette.

"Who?" I scratch my head.

"Cumbucket she gone chill with you okay?" He tells her and she nods.

"That's cool Prince." She coughs.

He closes the door so I go sit on the bed with the smoking pregnant lady. This girl looks like Craig Mac with a lace front on.

"Are you supposed to be... doing that?" I ask.

"You smoke?" She offers me her cigarette but I shake my head no.

"What's yo name?" She asks me.

"Jream." I smile politely.

"So you Prince's girl or like a family member?"

"No he just kidnapped me." I shrug.

"Oh okay well you got kids?" She puts her cigarette out on the mattress.

There's no sheet or nun on the bed, it's just bare with various cigarettes burns in it.

"No do-"

"JUNIOR GET CHO ASS OFF THAT MUTHAFUCKIN SINK!" She hops up and walks in the bathroom.

"Sorry girl what was you saying?" She sits back down.

"Um, how many kids do you have?"

"9. This'll be my 10th." She rubs her belly proudly.

"Oh congrats." I nod.

"This one is Viagra's, I got 2 other kids by him as well." She continues.

"Viagra, I haven't met him yet."

"He really short and one of his eyes retarded cuz it got shot off and the surgeon sewed it shut." She explains.

"You ever hit the pipe?" She stands up looking for one.

"Like-like crack pipe?" My eyes widen.

"Yea, don't tell Viagra I been getting high tho." She shushes me.

"I don't um, do that, but don't worry I won't say nun." I try not to judge her.

Should I say sum about her being pregnant and doing crack?

Nah it's not my place, nun of my business

But damn what if the baby come out FUCKED up?

"So who yo pimp is?" She grabs a lighter.

"I don't have one of those..." I clear my throat.

"Oh well you pretty, you should let my baby daddy pimp you. You'd make so much money girl." She suggests.

"Thank you." I smile.

I sit quietly on the bed watching her do crack while the lil boy beats up his teddy bear.

I want to go homeeee

"So I get to find out my baby gender next week." She sits back down on the bed.

"Oh what do you want it to be?" I ask.

"A miscarriage, ion want no more fucking kids." She says taking me off guard.

What is wrong with her? 😧

Thank God Prince opens the door. I hop up and walk to him.

"It was nice meeting you... CB." I wave.

"You too." She smiles.

He closes the door and grabs my hand. We walk back into the main room with the others and everybody looks again. Why these niggas stare so fucking hard?

"Prince!" Dummy yells from a different room.

"Just stay right here. If anyone bother you just call out fa me. I'll be right back." He jogs to a different room.

I just awkwardly stand in the middle of the room, staring at the walls in attempt to avoid eye contact with these niggas.

"What's yo name?" Some skinny nigga with a mini afro and his back hunched forward walks up to me.

"Jream." I force a smile to seem friendly.

"That's crazy cuz I swear I saw you in mines." He bites his lip while rubbing his hands together.

"Niggaaa." I shake my head.

"So baby whatchu on?" He grabs at my ass and I smack his hand away.

"Damn youn gotta be like that sexy." He licks his lips.

"PRINCEEEE!" I scream at the top of lungs.

The dude turns around as Prince comes out with Dummy right behind him.

"What?" He looks at me.

"He touched my butt." I point to the dude.

"Oh shit, this you Prince? Ian even know, my bad ma'am I'm sorry." He apologizes to me as Prince mugs him.

"Bow at her feet nigga." Prince stares at the nigga with a menacing look.

"Huh?" The dude scrunches his face up.

"You can't hear?"

He reluctantly kneels down and bows at my feet, apologizing incessantly.

"Aight, we gone, c'mon." He pulls me with him out the door.

"I'm bout sick of you grabbing on me." I mug him up and down.

He opens the driver's side then lets me go and walks around to the passenger's side. I'm confused cuz ian driving.

"Prince-"

"Get in, you driving." He cuts me off.

I get in and immediately adjust the seat. I can't see past the steering wheel the way he been driving all leaned back n shit.

"How do you drive like this?" I push the seat forward and tilt the rear view mirror.

"With ease." He shrugs, reclining in his seat.

"Where am I even going?" I ask after putting on my seatbelt.

"Gps." He says simply.

I start driving and his phone gives me directions. I hope this shit is right and we don't end up in fucking Mexico or sum shit.

He takes his hat off and puts it over his face while laying all the way back. He must trust me to go asleep while I'm in control of his car. I could go straight to the police.

"You sleep?" I ask.

"I'm just resting my eyes luh ma." He says making me smile again. There he go with that nickname.

"Where are we going?"

"To drop off a load." He says like I know what that means.

"Of laundry?"

"I really hope you be joking with these dumbass questions." He sighs.

"Ohhhhhhh it's drugs again." I nod in understanding.

"Are you a runner?" I ask.

"Hell nawl. When I transport I transport keys, not pounds. It's a big difference. A two figure difference luh ma." He chuckles.

"When are we going to London? I'm excited."

"Don't be. We not going on vacation, we only going for one reason." He says bitterly.

"And that reason is to have fun." I say causing him to smack his teeth.

"If you having fun then I know I'm doing something wrong."

"Why you made me drive tho?" I inquire.

"Ian got no license or registration and ion like driving." He says.

"Wait so you been driving everywhere with no license?"

"Mind ya business." He mumbles.

"Damn how fucking far is this?" I sigh.

"Like 30 minutes, stop being dramatic." He waves me off.

"I been driving for like 4 minutes, I'm already tired." I complain.

I can tell he den fell asleep even if his hat is covering his face cuz his legs stopped moving. I'll let him sleep ig.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Get up." I pat his chest until he sits up.

We arrived at another house with a bunch of big ass Pit Bulls barking, chained up behind a loose gate. They look like they bite.

"Ohh they got dogs?" I look out the window.

"Yea n we feed them human body parts." He says, opening his door.

What?

"Stay in here." He tells me after he gets out, taking the key.

I watch him go out and come out with a few more niggas. They open the trunk and make a few trips carrying sum small boxes inside.

Like 5 minutes later he gets back in the car.

"Where we going now?" I ask.

"Home." He shrugs.

"Can I stop by the hair store first?" I pull down the sun visor mirror thing and reapply my lip gloss.

"Ion care." He takes a bag of weed and sum Backwoods out of his glove department.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"No, left, left, that's it." I guide the lady to the wig I want.

"Sheila?" She asks making me nod.

She grabs the mannequin head and sits it down on the counter.

"You like?" I ask Prince.

"Why that fake head got makeup on it?" He scrunches his face up.

"Do you like the wig?" I steer him back to my question.

"Ian gone wear it." He shrugs.

"No, on me fool." I blank face him.

"Nah that's gone make yo forehead look bigger. Getchu sumn wit bangs." He shakes his head.

"Wow." I frown.

"I'm fucking witchu. It's nice, get it." He mushes my head.

Why do I really like this boy?

"How much is that?" I ask her.

"$215." She says.

I look over to Prince and he nods.

"Okay I want it." I smile.

"In this color?" She asks.

"Yup."

She reaches under the counter and looks through sum boxes before handing me a pack with the wig in it.

I pull Prince's hand to the eyelashes. I pick out like 8 sets.

"Should I get french tips or one of those extra long jeweled ones?" I ask after pulling him to the glue on nails.

He so lenient. I can just pull him wherever and he gone just follow like a lil puppy.

"The white at the end cute." He points to french tips.

Y'all like Miss Cumbucket? She's my favorite side character I've ever written 🩷

©𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓱𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 23.4K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
171K 5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
4.9K 149 8
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
361K 29.5K 100
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•š ๐•’๐•ž, ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–?