The Unbelievable Crime┆✓

By bora-bish

Start: 14th June, 2022 End: 27th March, 2023 || Most Cherished Rankings: #1 kimnamjoonff #11 rmff #11 namjoon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Third Murder
Chapter 2: The stone
Chapter 3: That Book
Chapter 4: Ilsan
Chapter 5: Kindergarten
Chapter 6: Kims
Chapter 7: Midnight Snack
Chapter 8: Sherlock Holmes
Chapter 9: Choi Giho
Chapter 10: Found You
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: Free or not?
Chapter 13: Tell me
Chapter 14: Mistakened
Chapter 15: Answers
Chapter 16: Screwed for Real
Chapter 17: Give and Take
Chapter 18: Gunshot
Chapter 19: You okay?
Chapter 20: Suffer
Chapter 21: Fishy
Chapter 22: Blood
Chapter 23: Journal
Chapter 24: Brother
Chapter 25: Drunk
Chapter 26: Deja vu?
Chapter 27: Bruises
Chapter 28: Food and Sleep
Chapter 29: Rain
Chapter 30: An Old Friend
Chapter 31: Talks and Laughs
Chapter 32: Vintage Buildings
Chapter 33: Unfinished Business
Chapter 35: Old Wounds
Chapter 36: Guns and Lies
Chapter 37: A Clear Head
Chapter 38: Favored Sheltered
Chapter 39: Missing Pieces
Chapter 40: The Hyung Card
Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes
Chapter 42: After So Long
Chapter 43: Gardens with Ponds
Chapter 44: Long Time, No See?
Chapter 45: Training Room
Chapter 46: Gain their Trust
Chapter 47: Accidental Encounters
Chapter 48: It Hurts
Chapter 49: Grown Up
Chapter 50: Song Youngsoo
Chapter 51: Noona
Chapter 52: You Messed Up
Chapter 53: Growing Distance
Chapter 54: Partners
Chapter 55: Useful Works
Chapter 56: Apologies
Chapter 57: Empty Dreams
Chapter 58: Hightime
Chapter 59: Trick or Trust
Chapter 60: Break-in
Chapter 61: Betrayal
Chapter 62: Not Worth It
Chapter 63: The Arrow And The Song
Chapter 64: The Three Spies
Chapter 65: Burning Hopes
Chapter 66: Birth And Death
Chapter 67: Moongazing
Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy
Chapter 69: Giggles and Soju
Chapter 70: North America
Chapter 71: Fierce Hatred
Chapter 72: Closed Case
Chapter 73: The Last Puzzle Piece
Chapter 74: Unknown Plan
Chapter 75: The Meeting
Chapter 76: Revenge Games
Chapter 77: The Final Fight
The End
Epilogue

Chapter 34: The Great Rescue

19 8 9
By bora-bish

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jin glanced at the file on the table. Reluctantly, he picked it up and began reading its contents.

"They look more like notes than Reports." Jin muttered.

"Impressive," Jin said as he read the information. Inside were the samples carefully stored in zip locks.

Taehyung joined and peeked from behind Jin's shoulder onto the file.

"Wow, Hoseok Hyung is so creative." Taehyung took the file in his hands as he traced the small doodles. "I bet he was just testing his pen."

Jin chuckled slightly.

Just then, Jin heard a loud screeching sound from his earphones.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T GO THERE!"

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Sir, they have found our place!" The panicked guard said stepping into the room.

"Who?" The boss asked in a bored voice, not paying much attention.

"Song Gang!" The guard nearly screamed.

"And?"

"They might attack us!" The guard said, stating the obvious.

"And what are they gonna do? Slice our throats with a dagger? Shoot with their petty little guns? Huh!" The boss scoffed. "This base is underground, whatever they do, they are never gonna get here."

"But boss-"

"Enough! Pay attention to more pressing matters. Today was the delivery of the $2 million worth of weaponry, did it arrive?" The boss cut the guard midsentence.

"It was here but they-"

"What?" The boss interrupted him again.

"They stole them, all of the weapons, gone!" The guard tried to explain.

"Who?" The boss asked, now visibly annoyed.

"So-"

A gunshot.

The guard fell to the ground.

Behind him, with a pistol in his hands, was Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T GO THERE!" Jimin's shout was heard as he skidded to a stop to witness the scene in front of him.

Jungkook didn't blink an eye.

"Long time no see, remember me?" He pointed to himself.

The boss was still processing everything. He shook his head.

"How will you? My face was covered that day. But today, you are going to feel the fear I felt that day. And you will see how you looked that day, with a pistol in your hand." Jungkook said through clenched teeth.

His hand gripped the gun so tight even his viens were visible.

"So long, Jaehwa."

"Don-" Jaehwa's sentence was cut short by successive gunshots, and at last the bloodied body of the mafia dropped to the ground.

"Googie..." Jimin called softly as Jungkook's hand went limp and the gun slipped from his hands.

He took two steps away from the body, looking at his hands.

"Hyung...my hands...are dirty..." Jungkook said slowly.

"Yes, let's wash them. It's okay, you did it." Jimin took Jungkook by the shoulder and made his way out, taking care not to cross any of Jaehwa's guards.

"Y/N, I have Jungkook with me. Take Namjoon out and run. We are on our way." Jimin said on his microphone.

"Go ahead."

Came Y/N's answer.

"Let's go Jungkook, you need to sleep." Jimin soothed Jungkook as the latter still stared at his hands, not believing he finally did what he meant to.

To take revenge.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Go ahead."

Y/N said to the microphone and entered the building. The broken glass of the window she broke in crunched under her feet as she took cautious steps into the room.

She was on the ground floor and by her observations, the upper floors were empty. However, the metal detectors were beeping a little too much when scanning the ground, which clearly meant there was something too much in the basement.

Two shots and the guards on the doorway dropped unconscious. She didn't kill them, just anesthesia darts because bullets made too much mess.

Y/N passed numerous doors, each door looked like a prizoner's cell.

Y/N walked to the very end of the corridor, up until the room named 'Staff Only'. As already scanned and told by Jimin, the water connections were bunched in that room.

Y/N quickly checked the pipelines, each one corresponding to one cell.

Taking out her tablet, Y/N searched for the room with Namjoon. She noticed there were a lot more prisoners around, but she was only here to rescue Namjoon. Saving the others meant no gain, and they looked too hopeless to run on their own.

"Room 56." Y/N whispered as she spotted Namjoon sitting on the edge of his bed, looking like he was staring at everything in the room.

His eyes flickered upwards, right at the camera, and for a moment Y/N thought he could see her. But then he turned his eyes around and she realised he was just looking at objects.

"Okay Namjoon, I hope you are not dumb enough to notice." Y/N muttered to herself as she took out her screw driver.

First she turned off the vaulve of the pipeline that went to his room. Then unsrewing the pipeline, Y/N whistled loudly.

Looking through the cameras, Namjoon visibly startled, and grabbed the nearby object, a pillow, for defense. Y/N sighed and proceeded with the plan.

"Namjoon, Don't fucking panic I am not a ghost." Namjoon stopped moving around but now searched for the source of the voice.

"In the fucking bathroom you dumb nugget!" Y/N said exhasparately.

Namjoon cautiously opened the bathroom door, his pillow held high to attack. On seeing there was no one inside and the voice was actually coming from the pipe he paused for a moment.

"Stop standing there like an idiot and listen. Open the door to your cell, walk seventeen steps to your right and you will find a door. It opens to the storage cupboards outside. Walk out, and stay there until you hear someone say 'Rain be pouring, Sky keep falling'. Do not, I repeat DO NOT come out until you hear it. Now move."

Namjoon nodded and took one last glance at the tap and the room before going to the doorway.

Y/N observed him through the cameras.

Namjoon tried to opened the door. It opened with a click and Namjoon stepped outside. Turning to his right, he took the seventeen steps, counting under his breath. Y/N noticed how every small sound startled him, so much that sometimes he freaked out by his own footsteps.

He at last reached the storage door.

As he was about to open it, he heard footsteps.

Growing closer and closer.

"Fuck it." Y/N cursed.

Namjoon quickly opened the door, and ran up the stairs.

The footsteps were getting closer.

Namjoon got out in the cupboard that Y/N told him he would find. Behind him, he could hear the footsteps changing pace.

"Yoongi Oppa, now." Y/N said to her microphone.

Yoongi got out of his hiding place to the shed, and said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Rain be pouring, Sky keep falling-"

Before he had even finished his sentence, Namjoon barged out of the shed, and a gunshot was heard.

"Fuck." Yoongi cursed as he dragged Namjoon out of harm's way just as the bullet grazed his shoulder.

"Hold on tight." Yoongi said as both of them ran into the bushes. The guards behind them fired bullets in random directions, but thankfully none of them hit the right spot.

"Get on." Yoongi said and Namjoon sat on the bike obidiently.

"It's done." Yoongi said to his microphone as they sped off in the dark.

"Done." Y/N said getting out of the building.

As Y/N got on her bike, the bomb in the basement went off and the Song Gang sped off from the burning ruins of the warehouse.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
135K 4.1K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
343K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
172K 5K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...