[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•45¦The Epilogue•

86 3 10
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

Loud voices of little kids filled the indoor garden where the time male was.

"Appa! Junle hyung said he hates me!", a little kid came running towards him and grab onto his pants, cutely with a pout, "Aww, really Sunwoo? Where is he?" Taehyun asked his 5 years old son.

"Come with me!", the little one pulled his father into another room, someone's bedroom.

"Junle hyung!", a boy who looked almost 10, turned his head around "What?" he asked coldly with his back turned to the two.

"Junle, did you said that you hate Sunwoo?" Taehyun asked, folding his hands trying to at angry.

"He ate my sandwich, uncle!" Junle turned around roughly with a pout.

"Junle-ah, you can just tell your dad to make you another one, right? Sungchan makes great sandwichs!" Taehyun smiled as he pattef

"OK, but I still hate him!" Junle turned his head to the side saying "I hate you too!" Sunwoo said back.

"Aww, nice kids don't argue with eachother-"

"Mama always argue with uncle Yeon-" Taehyun covered his son's mouth.

"Let's just don't talk about them and your mama is a bad boy, sometimes." he whispered, the little boy giggled at his father's words.

"Junle, you take Sunwoo with you, OK?" the Korean-Japanese nodded and took Sunwoo's hands, tangling their fingers together, before running away.

"So I'm a bad guy now?" Beomgyu's voice made the time male flinch, he slowly turned around and saw the nature boy, with his arms crossed and Kai standing behind him trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry." Taehyun said, trying to calm his first lover down "Alright, and Soobinie hyung is calling you."

"OK, let's go!" Taehyun walked out of the room not wanting to start a fight, the other two followed him, they reached the 'big' dinning room and saw their leader putting on some plates.

"Why did you called me, hyung?" he asked, Soobin turn his head to the door.

"Oh Tae, help me with this. Beom, you go take the food here and remember don't drop it on the ground." Beomgyu nodded and run outside.

"And Kai, you go find all the kids!"

"Yes, sir!" Kai saluted and walked away "This little- Taehyun help me!"

"Of course!"

----♡

"Kai! Where is the kids!?" Yeonjun yelled "We are coming!" the said male walked inside the room with 4 kids behind him.

"Appa!" a little girl ran to Yeonjun, who picked her up in an instant.

"Ready to eat, Yoonji?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes!"

"Good Girl!" the fox hybrid sat her on a chair,"Chaeyei-ah, come sit here!" Yoonji called the other little girl, who was on the other side of the table.

"I wanna stay with my omma, Today!", she said holding onto a golden haired male's hands, "Ayy, Chaeyei go sit with her, you always sit with us, right?" he said.

"No!", she shouted.

"Ashh-"

"Don't you dare curse, Jaemin!" Yuta warned him as he sit with his husbands "I wasn't going to curse and Yeonjun hyung, can you sent Yoonji here, So she can sit with Chaeyei?"

"Not me, ask this girl!" Yeonjun said pointing at his daughter, the little girl smile and jumped off the chair and walked towards the other side of the table and stand in front of Jaemin as she made grabby hands for him to pick her up.

Jaemin smiled and picked her up and sit on the chair "What about me, omma?" Chaeyei asked like she was about to cry.

"I got my, princess!" a black haired guy pick her up from behind, she immediately started to giggle.

"Appa!" she yelled, the guy sit down and put her on his lap "Give appa a kiss!" he said showing his cheeks for her, she lean closer and gave a little kiss.

"Where is ma?" she asked.

"He is here- Renjun-ah!", he yelled.

"I'm coming Jeno, shut your mouth up!" the said Renjun came inside with two boxes of tissues "When the kids are messy, you need this!" he said and did a pose, making everyone break into laughter.

"Every one sit down!" Yuta yelled, Everything took their seats "Today we are here for this beautiful dinner cause-"

"You sounds like a old pastor!" Yangyang said, everyone tried not to laugh, but our Mark lost it, the siren male send him a 'Shut up or you are dead' look, making the Canadian gulp.

"Let's eat!" right after hearing that two words, the room filled with sounds of forks and spoons crashing.

---♡

"So what is you fives future plans?" Mark asked as they walked through his big castle, which is in Kwangya.

"What else, we will continue working on music and talking care of our kids." Yeonjun said, "Alright, so how was the food?"

"Dude, it was so tasty that I really wanna take some home-"

"Dude, why didn't you ask early? Come on let me get you some!"

"No, I was just-", Beomgyu again got cut off, "No, come with me, let me get y'all some food, before you leave~", Mark dragged beomgyu with him, the others followed them.

»»---->♡<----««

"Sunwoo, Yoonji, come on! It's time to sleep!", Soobin called the kids, he was literally looking for them every where expect for the kitchen, but when he reach the kitchen, his face turned.

"What are you six doing here?", he asked them putting his hands on the hips, the six were sitting on the floor near the fridge stuffing their faces with ice cream.

"Oaw, it'os nothiong", Yeonjun tried to say while trying to swallow the ice cream, "Don't get mad, Omma.", Yoonji said walking towards Soobin.

Soobin's heart melted at how cute his daughter looks with ice cream all over her face, "Aww, how can I get mad at my darling? Come to mama, let me wipe your face-"

"No! I want more cold milk!" the fire male was confused, "She is taking about ice cream, Bin!", his husband said licking his fingers, "Alright, will you give omma some?"

"Yeah, I will! Appa give me the green one!", she shout and walked towards Yeonjun, her dad gave her a box of Mint chocolate ice cream, she bring it back to Soobin, who had a disgusted look.

"Don't tell me you like this-"

"I do!, it's so good!", at that point Soobin was going to murder his beloved husband.

"Omma don't like this. Can you get me the white one?"

"I have the white one!", Sunwoo said and walked to him, he handed him the box.

"Thank you!" Soobin said and walked towards the other four with the kids and sit down next to Yeonjun.

"I just wanna live in this moment forever~" Taehyun started, the other four looked at him confused, "What? Sing!"

"Cause I'm afraid that living couldn't get any better~" Kai followed.

"Started giving up on the word 'forever'~"  beomgyu continued.

"Until you give up heaven-"

"So we could be together.", soobin completed Yeonjun's line, the two kids were eating the ice cream, not realizing what was happening.

"I'm so happy to have you all." the leader said.

"We all are!" the four said together.

"We really are destined to meet, our life is a literal chaos, right?" Kai asked and the others agreed.

They were talking about their life until they heard some snores, they turned to the side and saw the two kids sleeping while hugging eachother.

"Let me put them to their beds, we can talk after that!" Soobin said getting up, "Let me help!" Kai also got up, Soobin took Sunwoo and Kai took Yoonji, and they walked upstairs.

They put the kids on their little beds, "Soobinie hyung?", the fire male looked at Kai and asked "Yes?"

"Thank you for leading the way. Thank you for being our back bone, we won't be here without you-", Soobin hugged the younger, who had tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Without you guys I can never do that, Thank 'You'!" he broke the hug and wiped kai's eyes.

"Let's go! And stop crying!", Soobin smiled making the wind boy smile too "Yeah.", the closed the door quietly and walked down stairs.

"Bin, I dare you to eat the mint chocolate ice cream!" he heard Yeonjun saying as soon as the two reached the kitchen.

"What if I say no?"

"You are dead then!"

And they begin to chase eachother around for random reasons.

But deep inside every little thing they spent with eachother, even if it is so stupid, it is all so precious to them, they are eachother's happiness.

Five different souls became one.

They live for each other.

They will die for each other.

Mostly, they love each other like nothing else.

And they realized In a world of Zeros they are eachother's One and Only aka 0X1.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 626 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
64.9K 2.1K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
79.9K 5.2K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
6K 421 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...