๐’๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐“๐„. | ๐˜ผ ๏ฟฝ...

Por blueburbeloved

(COVER CREATED BY: @-lantea) in which the sons and daughters of the most infamous heroes and villains attend... Mรกs

๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—˜. - ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜—๐˜š๐˜๐˜š
ii. ๐˜š๐˜“๐˜–๐˜›๐˜š -
iii. ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜” -
vi. ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜•๐˜๐˜Œ'๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™ -
v. ๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜ˆ'๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™ -
vii. ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜› -
viii. ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜—๐˜š -
๐Ÿช
PROLOGUE

i. ๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š -

87 7 4
Por blueburbeloved

i. please blank all swearing.

ii. no romanticising anything too triggering, that type of stuff will be deleted.

iii. respect all pronouns and genders, if we see any hate you will be kicked out immediately.

iv. please tag people who you think may be interested.

v. no tiktoker, influencer or singer face claims, please only pick actual celebrities.

vi. you may choose up to three characters.

vii. please try and use poc visages as much as you can -- we love diverse characters!

viii. the moderators of this account are minniebeloved and blueburberries, if there are any issues then report to either of these accounts.

ix. password 1: tag 3+ people

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...