The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss
Short storiesss

Chapter 23

8.3K 657 49
By Always_Manyata

Vishakha's POV

I woke up with a fear in my heart that will anyone of the woman's will do what I have said? Will they at least consider my words? Will they really care about themselves at least for their kids?

This questions are lingering in my head from the time I began to speak.

It's not easy to be a speaker for a whole mass. Individually I can take care but as a whole it was a bit difficult.

At seminar's also it was okay for me but this time it was a real change, I felt the problem more than anyone.

Everyone is motivating me and are supporting me, but still I fear it some how.

Washing my face I came out and saw the kids playing. I just ignored them and came down.

"Beta. You came" Asked Supriya aunty.

"Ji"

"Come now have food"

I shook my head "No aunty I am good"

Then Dad said "please have some"

I shook my head again "No Dad, I seriously don't want to."

He nods.

I brought a Novel and began to read it on the terrace.

It's a Mystery Novel, code and all but right now a bit of romantic scene is going on.

Their love started with hate and now changed into steamingly the most romantic one.

I grin reading it.

"What a rare moment" I heard Jai.

I turned around.

I saw him looking up in the air, even I looked up and saw Full moon.

"It's not rare" I said rolling my eyes.

"It is, you won't understand"

"Go and have some education" I said began to read again not caring to ask why did he came.

As obviously for a walk or something as it is his house.

He clear his throat but I didn't turn, maybe he is having throat problem.

Then again he did so and I turned around "can you please stop? It's irritating me!"

He said "I was calling you"

I raised my brows "why?"

He took a deep breath and began to look around "aa well...leave it"

He went away.

I knitted my brows. Ajeeb Pagal hai! (he is Madly weirdo)

I again began to read the book.

After 5 minutes I heard Ritu "Di!"

I smiled at her and I saw Jai beside her walking keeping his hand in the pockets looking at the moon and walking.

She came and held my hand "Di, Will you come with us to have Kulfi?"

"Kulfi? At this time?"

She nods "and I am telling you that you will love it"

"Well"

Then Jai said "leave it Ritu, she won't come" He is still gazing at the stars.

"Bhaiya please"

"I will come" I said

Ritu Grins "Great, let's go" She holds my hand.

I wear my slippers. All the kids as well as Jai, Ritu and Me are going together.

On the way Ritu's Friend also joined.

Now the kids are walking talking to each other, Ritu with her friends but me and Jai are...Silent, Walking behind all of them in silence, side by side.

"Hey Pihu Come to me" Saying that She came running to him and he picked her up in his arms.

"Why is she walking beside you?" She asked and I shooked my head.

I increased my pace and began to walk with Jagat and Jeet.

They talked politely with me, their school life, the teachers.

Then we reached the Kulfi wala.

Jai distributed Kulfi to everyone but I took from the man itself.

"Bhaiya can we go to the ground, I am sure there must be our friends" Said Jeet

"Yeah why not"

While licking our kulfi we walk to the ground which was just a minutes away.

There were actually kids.

Ritu found more of her friends who came with their brothers.

The small kids also began to play.

Now the ones left are Me and Jai.

I smile looking at them.

Then Someone cleared his throat, I look at him "what?"

He looks at me "how all of a sudden did you got the idea of all this?"

"All this means?"

"All this means, calling the woman's, making them aware and all" He folds his arm

"Not interested to answer you"

He rolls his eyes "why do you have so much attitude in you?"

"Because You can get only that from me ! Because you deserve such attitude"

"Now, just now you have ate kulfi, so can be a bit sweet with me!" He said

I laughed sarcastically "after doing so much with me, you want me to be sweet with you? And why do you want me to talk with you sweetly first of all"

He sighed "Why didn't you tell me that You are planning to develop the village?"

"Only if you could have listened to me and stayed, when I stopped you to listen my plan"

"Only if you could have said politely"

"It was better than saying it with anger!" I fired back and he stopped.

He rubbed his face with his hand "Fine, I didn't stop, but do you know that I am also doing something for my village?"

"Kind of!"

"So...You could have asked for my help right?"

I narrow my eyes as him "Why the hell do you thing I will ask for help from the person I hate the most?"

"Because I think you are willing to bring a change in here. And when there is a will to change, then you can go to any extend"

I was about to say something but paused "wait a minute"

I fold my arms "are you asking for a help? From..Me!"

He chuckles "no..not at all, why would I do that?"

"Because you are also willing to bring a change in the village and for that you can go to any extend"

He opened and closed his mouth. He looked down, then in the sky, then at his right then at me.

I bite my inner cheeks to suppress my smile also not gonna lie he is looking so cute.

He looked away, then back at me "Why didn't you encourage those woman's to let them send their children's to school? Especially girls?"

"That's because...One step at a time will lead you to success! And also, If at one lecture itself I would have told them everything, they would have kept an option or would have kept it a side. Or they would have chosen only one stuff, health or education but only we know that both the things are very important"

"But you could have at least mentioned it?"

He is so annoying most of the times.

I huff and then say "I hate you"

"I know"

"You are most idiotic person I have ever met"

"I know even that"

"But still you are the best doctor in this village, you are the best son, you are a true example for the youth to do something" I said looking into his eyes and he is mute.

Maybe shocked as for the first time I am complimenting him.

I shrug "see, In the start You agreed to me, but it took time for you when I said so many things about you at one go. It takes time to process everything, we can't just think about all the stuffs at one time itself. So first I want them to take care of their health then Education, then life style..Simple"

He is just kept looking at me.

He took a step forward and lifted up his hand till my lips.

I look at his hand and then at him, who is looking at me with different kind of emotions in his eyes.

With his thumb he touched the corner of my lips and I close my eyes feeling nervous all of a sudden.

He rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb. I opened my eyes slowly.

"I think we should go" He said in low voice and moved back.

He went to call the kids.

What happens to him all of a sudden? And What happened just now all of a sudden?

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 31.9K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
38.9K 1.6K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
550K 26.2K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
40.2K 1.3K 22
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...