Gravity Falls x Reader [...WH...

By Nixadmos

The reader is spending the summer at her cousin's tourist trap. Who, you ask? Why, none other that Li'l Gideo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Meeeeee
Chapter 7
Baymax And Mabel
Dipper
Capricorn
Bill Cipher and Announcements
4th of July Special
Chapter 8
More About Moi!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Sleepover Part 1
A/N: I'M SORRY!!!
Request #1
Part Eleven. . . LOL, JK, Not really. Just an A/N
Chapter 11 The Sleepover Part 2
Results!!
Christmas
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 12 Dipper
Chapter 13 Candy
Chapter 14 Grenda
sorry
Chapter 15 Mabel
Chapter 16 Grunkle Stan
**Laughs Maniacally**
Chapter 17 (Y/N)
end
after

A/N-Please Read!!!

9.6K 160 61
By Nixadmos

Alright, I've uploaded five chapters, and while I'm getting some people to read, I need some comments! Please? I mean, I'm an amateur writer; whenever I do write, it's all for fun. I want to make you guys happy-it is a reader insert!!
And those of you who have been commenting, thank you. Here's your free digital cookie 🍪🍪
So, here's my deal. If you comment, telling me what you think about a chapter, I'll put in your OC into the story, and have a specific role. (I won't promise that they will return more than once, sorry)

Or, if you want, whenever I have to postpone an upcoming chapter, (I get a lot of writer's block, I'm sorry) I can make a oneshot with your OC and (Dipper/Bill/Marius/etc.).

Also, if I'm not doing a oneshot and I don't have the next chapter, I will upload a picture of some of my Gravity Falls fanart.

Oh, btw, 400 reads??!!! *falls off chair* How did that even happen????? THANK YOU, PEOPLE!!

So... Do we have a deal?

Bill: THATS MY FREAKIN' LINE, QUILL!!
Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AN AUTHOR'S NOTE??
Bill: BECAUSE IM FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!
Me: that's debatable...

Please comment, thank you for reading, and please help me be a better writer!! 😭 Aaaaaaand I'll try to update chapter 6 soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.2K 42
BOOK 1 {Completed} You haven't been to Gravity Falls for 5 years. You really miss Dipper and Mabel and are excited to see them again. You are now 17...
30.2K 1.4K 24
What happend when Y/N Pines gets involved with gangs and delinquents? - "Oh no stop it Bill!" - "Huh? You don't think my mole is ugly?" - "No! You ca...
3.6K 171 26
Gideon Pines spends the summer with his cousin, Pacifica Southeast, and her family. He doesn't expect much of the summer, but that expectation quickl...
76.4K 2.1K 23
(FIRST EVER FANFIC) Dipper goes into the woods to investigate a mysterious river. Little does he know that this river can cause some serious side ef...