The Modern Desi Pyaar !

By Always_Manyata

Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaptee 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Your Reviewssss

Chapter 22

8.4K 645 57
By Always_Manyata

Vishakha's POV

"Parth Am I doing the right thing?" I asked while talking with him on the call.

"Yes Vishakha Absolutely, plus it's the best thing anyone can think of"

"I know Parth but I don't know, I am feeling something is missing. I am all prepared but still something is left"

"That you will get to know by time that what is left, what is missing"

"Hmm You are right"

"Vishakha take a deep breath please, relax, believe in yourself"

I take a deep breath "Done"

"Feeling better?"

"Much better" I smile

"Toh now tell me about your Desi boy"

"Desi boy?"

"Yes ! Jai ! The one about whom you talk daily"

"Jai, that idiot. And I don't talk about him daily plus he is not mine"

He chuckled "hunh ! I love the way you lie"

"Shut up Parth"

"Is he this bad that you hate him? Why don't you guys say sorry and move on from this stupid fights"

"No ! I won't say sorry to him plus he is so Bad. He deserves my hate" I said folding my arms(call is on the laptop) "also he didn't return my phone"

He laughs.

"There is nothing to laugh about"

"It's so Tom and Jerry Story"

I roll my eyes.

"Stop it Parth"

His Laugh comes under control and then he says " okay, Sorry"

"Hmm Now tell me about Kriti! How is she?"

"Aaa well, she is better than before just a little better. Her case is very complicated Vish. She did share a bit, but not enough for me to help her out. Whenever I meet her, she is in her own thoughts all the time. Expression less. Like all the emotions in her have died"

"Has she told anything about her close ones?"

"No, but Even when someone tries to make her laugh or smile. She doesn't. Maybe my first step should be 'To Make her smile'"

"Hmm even I think so. You have to know her Better Parth"

"Yes and it's a really difficult task"

"Especially when the girl is beautiful"

"Yeah...wait"

I giggle "what wait? Isn't she beautiful?"

"No she"

"She is not?"

"She is but"

"Then what's the problem?"

"Shut up Vish. Bye Go to your Jai"

"He is not mine"

"He will be soon"

"Stop and do your work. Stupid"

"You stupid"

I giggle "bye and take care"

"You too. All the best"

I cut the call and prepare myself for things I have to say but...I don't know what to say.

But what ever I will say, Would be true, the things I do myself, No lies no False hope.

Then there was a knock on the door and it was Ritu "Vishakha Di?"

I open the door with a smile.

"Everyone came Di. They are waiting"

I nod taking a deep breath.

"Let's do this Vishakha"

Jai's POV.

"Jai" Called Om, who just came from outside with a bag full of I don't know.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to your house"

"Why? And what's in your hand?"

"Something Vishakha Asked me to bring"

I look at him keenly "what?"

"You will know, but now let's go" He hold my arm and make me get up from my seat.

"What are you doing? Why in a hurry?"

"You will know but now let's go"

I shook my head "okay"

Even I want to see what Ms.poison is up to and what did she ask him to bring.

...........

I knock on the door and Sapna Bhabhi Opened it.

I looked behind, A group of women on the floor while Vishakha was standing in front of them saying something, along with a board.

"What's happening here?" I asked Om

"Only if you could have stayed yesterday to listen her" Saying that me moved to Vishakha and kept the Bag beside her.

He sat on the Stairs and began to record her. While I beside him.

She spared a glance at me and began to speak.

"Menstruation, to stop that you all are using cloth. The same cloth all the time, sometimes mud, sometimes leaf. But you should stop using that as it is not good for your health" She draws them on the board and cut them.

Then she continues "Now your question must be, why? And if not them, then what should we use?
So the answer is, we should not use them because using the same cloth leads to you infection, diseases which might also affect the babies you will be giving birth to if that is the concern. I know, you would not use the Pads or the alternative I am going to tell you because you don't want to waste money on yourself or on your girl's health but you will take care of the part of the body which will give birth! Why? Because some of your family want kids , those who can earn in future"

All the woman's began to chatter around.

"I know, it's harsh reality, I know money is very important now. I know. But more than that our health is also very important. Just think once, How will you be able to do any work? Or any task if you are not well? Will be you able to give money for you child who would be born with a disability if you yourself are not fit for the same? So first think about yourself, even though no one appreciate your hard work, you all still work!
I will move further, only when you would be willing to use that stuff I am going to show because I can only tell you but I can't force you"

We all look at the womens when Vishakha asked "would you guys give it a try? Not for yourself but your childrens at least?"

They began to gossip again.

Vishakha began to look sad as no one was coming up. She looked at her mother who said to relax.

Then A women raised her hand and said "Yes I will try"

Looking her Vishakha Smiled a bit and other women's also got some confidence.

Then Vishakha opened the bag and distributed Pads to all of them along with Ritu.

Then she told them how to use it, how it's safe.

Then she talked about education. That how due to education she knows so much about hygiene, Menstruation and the things which used to be used and what shouldn't be.

But didn't say that you should send your children to school. But why?

"This is all what I had to say" She said with a smile "so now let's have food"

"Come Jai let's serve food to them" Said Om and I nod.

I look at Vishakha. So this was the important thing yesterday!

Maa, Chachi, Taiji place the food on the plates while Me, Om, Ritu, Jagat, Vishakha serve it to them.

I saw doing it with a smile.

Then, Vishakha took a coke and was about to drink it when a girl came and asked for it.

Politely she gave it to her. Vishakha sighed and began to look around.

Then I took a Coke and went near her.

As she was looking away, I kept the Coke beside her on the table and went to serve water to other's.

I saw her looking at the coke and then around. But then slowly she took it and began to drink. I smiled a bit as she smiled.

Then the woman's went.

Vishakha's mother hugged her "I am so proud of you"

"Thank you Mumma"

"I hope they will use it" Vishakha said

To which Om answer "definitely they will"

Vishakha smiled.

"I will go to have some rest" she said and went up.

Then even I went to sleep for a while, but Only her face was visible to me.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
430K 14.3K 92
A women in her twenties have long smooth hair which is upto her waist with fair skin , big doe eyes entered the hospital in hurry and went directly i...
54.6K 4.9K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
1.5M 58.5K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...