๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ

By Wh0reTingzz

"๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐••". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p4}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p10}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p14}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p24}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
{s2, p33}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p8}

4.6K 191 19
By Wh0reTingzz

𝙹𝚊'𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚜
Tampa, Florida
September
{22}

check in 📲

Please Excuse Any Grammar Errors.

"I woke up this morning with you on my mind
She say she dont miss me, i know that she lying".

Yfn- lucci missing you blasts through the speaker as I heard the door open. I ended up making Kaydence favorite simple meal which consisted of baked chicken, white rice&gravy and rolls.

I had the weekend off, while Kaydence was working day shifts, and today she worked a little overtime not to mention she already worked a full seven days. So I decided to do something sweet for her. I had rose petals set up, along with her just being able to relax and eat.

I bought her some gifts of appreciation, she loved handbags so I bought her a few of those and she loved jewelry and roses. so I made sure to get her just a few things to make her smile because I know how overwhelmed she can get with work. I also got her bath ready and a massage during and afterwards.

"hey baby". Kaydence spoke looking at me with a weak smile, "that smells good, what did you make"? I asked eyeing her as she put her keys up.

Although I could tell she was tired, she still looked so sexy. She was so sexy in her scrubs and her chocolate skin tone always made me melt, I made sure my baby know she looked sexy and that she was comfortable in her own skin.

"hey mamas, and I made your favorite meal,". I told her placing a kiss on her lips, as she eye'd the floor seeing the rose pedals almost in shock because she didn't realize at first.

"Kyrie what's all this"? She pouted as she smiled really hard, "it's just a lil appreciation". I smiled as I grabbed her hands as I walked behind her into the room.

She examined the room, as she went to the bed where all her gifts were, "I know you been working like crazy. so I wanted to get you something nice". I explained as she opened the gifts with tears in her eyes.

"Kyrie... this is... it's so sweet of you". She responded, "I love you so much baby, you bring so much happiness in my life. you deserve this and so much more". I expressed as she cuffed my face with her hands.

"thank you baby". She smiled making me smile, "you wanna eat"? I asked her as she nodded eagerly smiling, walking into the kitchen with me.

"wine?? this too boujee for me". She chuckled as we migrated to the living room, where Friday was playing.

"Kyrie this is good". Kaydence said with a mouth full making me laugh. "thank you". I responded.

I lived for making Kaydence happy, the way she brought me out of the terrible faze I was in for two years straight is something I can't thank her enough for it.

After we ate, Kaydence was currently taking a bath as I massaged her shoulders as we talked, "we were definitely corny in college. I'm cringing thinking about it". She chuckled.

"hell yeah, but it got us here so I'm grateful". I told her placing a kiss on her cheek watching her smile.

"right, I can't believe we made it this far. I really thought I would be single forever". Kaydence expressed.

The main reason Kaydence was single back then was because niggas just saw a fine body and wanted to fuck, nobody wanted to take the time to get to know her.

It lowkey pisses me off every time I think about it, cause it's so many more amazing things about her.

"but anyways baby, how was your day"? She asked. "It was straight, my mom talked to me about my niece". I shrugged.

"what'd she say"? Kaydence asked, "well I saw her on FaceTime. She's really a sweetheart. She's kind, warming, amused and just curious about life". I explained to her.

"I know you feel bad, but baby you have a reason to distant yourself. you went through literal hell your entire life cause of her parents. I know one day you'll be ready to met her, but if you always wanna try you know I'm by your side". Kaydence expressed making me smile.

"thank you baby, I really got the best girl in the world". I responded.

.

.

.

I stood up doing a light stretch after laying in my bed for about 30 minutes of being up. "aye fat ass". I spoke smacking Kaydence ass seeing her groan.

"what you just called me"? She mumbled. "I said aye my beautiful lady". I laughed.

"yea whatever". She replied, "foreal though, you wanna come to the gym with me"? I asked sitting on the bed beside her.

Today we both had a off day, and I wanted to start building better habits and my first one would be going to the gym on my off days.

"sure, do I have to work out tho"? She asked sitting up running her hands down her face.

"no but I'd love to have my girlfriend as my workout partner". I teased as she shook her head.

"I'll try it out to see if I like it". She responded headed towards the bathroom, I waited on her to come out as I checked all my social media.

I looked up from my phone seeing her hair was tied up, she wore a black sports bra with some black Nike tights and I instantly frowned.

"On second thought, I don't need a workout partner". I told her as she laughed walking over to me.

"you can't put a shirt on"? I jokingly asked, "you know you not finna have one on when you go". She replied kissing my lips.

"I'm talking shit mama, you look good as hell". I told her spinning her around before standing up and grabbing my keys.

Kaydence stopped to get something quick to eat since the gym was 30 minutes away, she wanted to go ahead and put something on her stomach.

We got to the gym and it was only about 4 other people here with us which was good because I heard it's usually a lot of people.

"this is pretty big". Kaydence spoke looking around, "it is". I replied being slightly amazed seeing this was one of the biggest gyms I had seen myself.

"you're lucky I'm still very flexible". She told me stretching, "yeah I know". I responded making her slap my arm.

"is that necessary"? I asked her, "yes cause you're being nasty sir". She told me.

"baby I can't do this". Kaydence whined, we were 45 minutes in and surprisingly she was handling it better than I thought.

"we can stop if you want". I told her, she said she enjoyed this and she agreed to be my workout partner but I also didn't wanna work her to much for her first day.

"please". She responded as I laughed, "alright we can stop". I gathered all our things before we headed out to the car.

I opened Kaydence door, letting her get in before getting in myself. She reached over giving me a kiss.

"I love you". She said breaking away, looking at me. "and I love you". I replied giving her another kiss.
.

.

.

"baby I think Ima start back dancing.. just for fun. I miss it". Kaydence sighed.

"alright, you looked at any studios near by"? I asked her as she shook her head no. "I haven't really thought about dance in a while, but when we were stretching today it reminded me of when I use to get ready to dance". She told me.

"I feel you, I think you should start back. Dancing help you express yoself in ways nobody else understand. It might be a good thing if you start back". I told her as she smiled.

"guess Ima start back". She replied, as my phone rung. "Hey ma". I spoke answering the phone.

"Hey Kyrie, how's everything"? Carla asked, "everything is good for the most part. I can't complain". I told her.

"how's everything at home"? I added. "Everything is good, I want you and Kaydence to stay a weekend. I miss my babies". She chuckled.

"we will mama, I'll let you know a weekend we both off.. and we miss you too". I responded.

"Heyy maaa". Kaydence spoke making me smile, "hey baby. you alright"? My mama asked.

"yes ma'am". Kaydence responded, "well I was just calling to check on the two of you. and I'm serious Kyrie I wanna see y'all". Carla added.

"okay mama, we got you". I told her. "alright". She replied as we ended the conversation.

"wow, I been so caught up in life.. I didn't even realize how much I missed my mama". Kaydence blurted out and said.

"I enjoy seeing you talk and bond with your mom, it makes me so happy because I'm glad one of us got that".

"I mean should I really miss her? kyrie she probably isn't even thinking about me". Kaydence sniffed.

"baby I can't even say nothing foreal cause I'm not in yo shoes but she's is yo mama, it's perfectly normal for you to miss her and shit". I told her.

"I just... I really miss her and I need that guidance. I can't shake it Kyrie". She cried as I held her.

My baby hurting and it ain't much I can do.

Thoughts???

Eh, just something.

I'll be back soon.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 11.3K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
196K 5.1K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
132K 2K 40
"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED *
740K 26.6K 69
๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ . ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘“ ๐Ÿ˜™ .