Dragon Ball Z Kyodai (Male Oc...

TheFlamimgKa1

Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this... Еще

Update
Bio (updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Explanation on Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Namek saga starts)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Android/Cell saga starts)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (filler)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Buu saga starts)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (The Final Chapter)
R.I.P

Chapter 31

948 26 28
TheFlamimgKa1

Last time on Dragon ball z, Cell was desperate to see Gohan's rage in full action. But because of these actions, Gohan snapped, causing his power to soar through the roof, unlocking a force that has never been seen before! Gohan stares down at Cell as the climax of this arc is about to begin! What will happen next let's find out!

The newly awakened Gohan steps out of a small crater he caused when powering up and stands in front of Cell. Cell changes his worried expression to one of excitement.

Cell: ....Well, well, well. Look who decided to come out of his shell!

Gohan ignores Cell and looks down at the senzu beans in cells hand.

Cell: Now that you've kept me waiting, it's time for the real fun to begin!

Gohan swipes his hand and grabs the senzu beans before Cell can even react.

Gohan: No more games.

Cell then realizes what Gohan did and looks back at his hand.

Cell: Huh? The senzu beans! How did you even get them?!

Cell tries to get the senzu beans back, but Gohan disappears and reappears in front of one Cell jr. The Cell jr smiles and jumps at Gohan. But Gohan, now out of his league, dodges out of the way and cuts straight through Cell jr's neck, killing it instantly. Everyone looks at Gohan surprised because of how quickly he ended his life.

Trunks: Gohan, you're amazing!

Gohan also ignores Trunks and flashes down in front of two other Cell jrs near Krillin. One of the Cell jrs grabs Krillin and holds him hostage to scare Gohan. But all Gohan does is walk forward and stick an arm out.

Krillin: Gohan...don't worry about me! Just do it!

One of the Cell jrs realizes they can win and flies off. While the other Cell jr is about to kill Krillin.

Krillin: Do it Gohan!

Gohan's hand shows a ki blast charging up as he's about to blast it. The Cell jr drops Krillin and flies away. When he is high enough, he powers up three red blasts and shoots them down at Gohan and Krillin. The blast hit the ground as it causing a smoke screen and blocking the view of where Gohan and Krillin were. Cell, not surprised, looks up behind the Cell jr. The Cell jr also looks back and sees Gohan carrying Krillin under his arm. Gohan flickers away and drops Krillin near Piccolo, and flickers back to the Cell jr. The Cell jr turns back and gets kicked in half by Gohan and disappears into smoke.

Cell: 'So Goku wasn't lying. this was the power he was talking about. Still couldn't beat me. But let's see how well he does against all five!'

Cell looks over at the Cell jrs and they all understood what to do. All the Cell jrs attack at once, but Gohan dodges all of them. More Cell jrs fly at him as Gohan yells and counters back. He uppercuts two Cell jrs and kills one with a kick, cutting him in half. The Cell jrs back away from the smoke and growls at Gohan. All the Cell jrs Attack him once again as Goha throws up the senzu beans. He punches one Cell jr in the gut, elbows on the neck, and punches one on the cheek. All of the Cell jrs fall as Gohan catches the senzu beans he throws up into the air. All the Cell jrs stand up, but Gohan lifts his arms and releases his aura, pushing them all back. Back with the group, Piccolo picks Goku up as they both watch Gohan.

Goku: See Piccolo, I told you Gohan could do it.

Piccolo: Tsk! Maybe you should check on your brother.

Piccolo and Goku look over to see trunks putting Daikon's arm over his shoulder.

Goku: Looks like he'll be down for the rest of this Game.

Goku and Piccolo look back over at Gohan who just jumped over a Destructo disc that was thrown by a Cell jr. Gohan flies up as two Cell jrs fly past him, firing a Kamehameha and a special beam cannon. The smoke covers Gohan and both Cell jrs both fire a Tri-beam at the cloud of smoke. Once the smoke is about to clear up, the Cell jrs stare in shock as Gohan is standing unfazed. Gohan screams as multiple blasts are shot at the Cell jrs. The Cell jrs separate and avoid the blast but end up getting hit in the back. When Cell jr looks back, he sees Gohan staring at him.

Gohan: I said that I would never forgive you! So take this!

Gohan uppercuts Cell jr, splitting him in half. The second Cel jr lands on the ground, but Gohan flickers behind him. The Cell jr looks back as Gohan drags his foot through the ground and kicks the Cell jr in half. Two Cell jrs try to fly away desperately but to no avail as Gohan flies past them and kicks one and punches the other one's head off. Gohan Lands back down and steps on all the remains of the Cell jrs, leaving none of them left.

Cell: Look what you've done brat! You killed my children!

Gohan doesn't care and throws the senzu beans to Trunks as he catches it.

Gohan: You know what to do.

Trunks: Uh huh. Got it.

Cell gasps in anger and gets braces himself for what's about to come next as the unstoppable Gohan stands in front of him. With the Z Fighters, Trunks places Daikon on the ground and places a senzu bean in his mouth.

Trunks: that should fix you right up! Now I gotta spread these around!

Daikon's eyes open as he slowly stands up.

Daikon: Phew! That was a close one! Can't believe I got beaten by those little monsters. Wait, where are they?!

Daikon raises his guard but senses no Cell jrs around. Instead, he feels an even stronger presence on the ground. It seems scary, yet familiar. He looks down and sees a newly powered-up Gohan with his hair spiked up and a fierce aura surrounding him facing Cell.

Daikon: Gohan... This power...!

He looks over at everyone else and sees Goku eat a senzu bean and heal up. he walks over to Goku and slaps him on the back.

Daikon: Looks like Gohan finally snapped huh?

Goku: I know. And that's the reason I let him out there to fight. I knew he was the only one that could beat Cell.

Daikon: And of course, for his care for me, I probably cause that when I was knocked to huh?

Daikon says proudly as he rubs under his nose with his finger.

Goku: Yeah, let's just say that. But it looks like we should back up for now before things get rough.

Daikon: Right...

the group flies out of the way as the battle between Gohan and Cell is about to start.

Cell: don't think that you've powered up doesn't mean you can beat me!

Gohan stays quiet as he launches at Cell. Cell gets all excited and tries to punch Gohan, but he disappears right before Cell was about to hit him. Cell looks back and looks up to see Gohan staring at him. Cell with an angered expression flies at Gohan. Gohan tries to stick Cell, but Cell copies Gohan and disappears mid-air. Gohan starts to fly back as Cell tries to hit him, but Gohan dodges all of his attacks. Gohan blocks Cell's kick and hits Cell back. Cell dodges all of his attacks and counters Gohan's attack with the moves. Cell and Gohan flicker away and battle farther in the air causing shockwaves. Gohan lands down in front of a random fighter as Cell punches the ground they were on, causing an explosion around him, and his fist into the ground. The cell looks up and sees Gohan drop down the man around some others. He slowly floats down and faces Cell once more.

Vegeta: How is he this strong?! It's like he isn't even trying!

Daikon: I knew he had it in him, but I shouldn't be surprised anymore. It looks like he could win! Not like I doubted him. His power is like mine in a way.

Piccolo: Looks like observing the fight is helping him.

Goku: Thanks but I think this is all him. He's way beyond anyone's help at this point.

Piccolo: Really?

Krillin: Yeah, I'd say so too!

Cell tries to punch Gohan, but he just dodges backward and kicks Cell. Cell disappears into the air and Gohan chases after him. Cell pulls his fist back and gets his punches blocked by Gohan, not landing a single hit.

Cell: How come I can't hit you?! My punches keep missing!!

Cell pulls his fist back and destroys a mountain. He looks up to see Gohan and looks back down to see Gohan again in front of him.

Cell: How?!

Cell stares in surprise, but gains his focus and charges up his ki. His aura then explodes, destroying everything around him but Gohan. Gohan stands still for a moment then flies down to the ground and waits for Cell to do the same. Cell flies down to the ground angered and watches Gohan.

Cell: Don't get too cocky brat! For I have to show you young man what my full capabilities are! But you will see it soon!

Gohan: Shut up.

Cell:...Cheeky one are we? Well, let's see how well you do against me at full power!!

Krillin: What?!

Yamcha: You mean...

Tien: He wasn't fighting at full strength until now?!

Trunks: Don't worry you guys! He's only trying to scare Gohan!

Daikon: You better hope you're right.

Cell starts to power up, sending dust around and the wind picks up.

Trunks: Well that throws my theory out the window!

Cell continues to scream as his aura gets more fierce and debris around them starts to fly around.

Goku: So...it's time to see what Cell is truly capable of!

Daikon: To think I would've gone against that!

Cell: So, are you impressed by what you see?

Gohan: Sorry, I forgot to act surprised.

Cell starts to chuckle nervously as Gohan still stares down at Cell. Cell gets nervous and punches Gohan in the face with great speed.

Daikon: Whoa, he's fast!

Goku: You're telling me.

Cell chuckles a little but sees how Gohan is unfazed. Cell tries to hit him harder, but Gohan sends a heavy punch into Cell's gut. Cell stumbles back and gasps. Cell not giving up tries to hit Gohan again but gets uppercuts on the jaw. As he is falling on his back, he flips over and lands on his hands. As he struggles to get up, he falls forward, gasping for air once more. He tries to stumble up, but he falls backward as he spits out blood.

Cell: this...this is...impossible! I've only been hit...two times! How...am I...so...injured?!

The rest of the group stares in shock as they see Cell struggling to stand after two punches, while Goku is smiling, and Daikon is unfazed for the time being. As Gohan walks to Cell, Cel tries to kick Gohan repeatedly, but Gohan blocks his kicks and sends a kick of his own to Cell's jaw. Cell struggles up and looks back furiously at Gohan.

Cell: How..dare you! I will not be humiliated by a child any longer! These games are over!

Gohan: "..."

Gohan stays quiet and walks towards Cell. Cell back up before charging to Destructo's disc and throwing them at Gohan. Krillin tries to warn Gohan, but blocks the disc with no difficulty and destroys them.

Cell: You damn brat! I'll show you true fear!

Cell flies up into the air and sends a special beam cannon at Gohan. Gohan shows no fear and deflects the beam back into the air. Cell lands back down and shoots a rapid-fire attack at Gohan. But to everyone's surprise, they just go right through him. Gohan walks up slowly to cell as Cell steps back in fear.

Gohan: What's wrong Cell? Are you scared? There's no need to be afraid once a kill you. This is what you wanted after all no? I warned you what would happen if you pushed me too far! And now you will face the consequences.

Cell now in complete fear jumps away from Gohan into the air.

Krillin: You guys look! I think Cell is retreating!

Daikon: I don't think it'll be that easy.

Krillin: huh?

Just as Daikon said, Cell starts to charge a giant Kamehameha blast down at the earth, panning to destroy it.

Cell: This is it Son Gohan! You can't stop this! This attack will destroy you and this entire rock! Say goodbye!

Goku: No Cell...don't do it...

Krillin: Oh no! He's planning to blow up the earth! Get out of here!

Cell: KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!!

Cell with no hesitation releases the giant blast down on earth. Everyone looks up as the blast gets closer and closer to the planet, as it seems like the end, but Gohan starts saying something under his breath.

Gohan: Ka...meeee...haaaa....meeeeee...

As the blast is just about to hit him, Gohan shouts.

Gohan: HAAAA!!!!!

Gohan creates a Kamehameha even greater than Cell's blast, and it pushes it back over to Cell.

Cell: No! What have you done?!

Cell sticks his hands out to block it, but he gets completely swallowed by the blast as it gets sent into space itself. The blast disappears as the blue light dimmers down. Out of the ground, the z fighters climb out looking up.

Krillin: Hey you guys! I think Cell is gone for good!

Piccolo: No! Look up! Cell is still alive!

Everyone looks up to see a destroyed Cell still alive.

Cell: No...he is just a boy! There's no way he could be this strong!

Daikon:...wait...something isn't right. Why isn't he finishing him off?

Krillin: Hey you're right!

Piccolo: Oh no! If he waits too long, Cell will regenerate! Remember how he has my Cells?!

Goku: Gohan! You have to finish Cell now before he regenerates!

Gohan:...No. I think I'll wait. he still needs to suffer!

Piccolo: we're running out of time Goku!

Goku: Gohan! Listen to me! You got to get him! Do it now! We all know you have the power! It's time t use it!

All Gohan does is smirk and look up at Cell.

Daikon: That's it! Gohan if you won't do it then I will!

Daikon powers up back to Super Saiyan and flies up.

Daikon: This should end it!

As Daikon gets ready to power up a blast to finish off Cell, Gohan jumps in front of him and kicks him away. But Daikon dodges the last second.

Daikon: out of the way Gohan!

As Gohan is blocking the way, Cell starts to regenerate. Cell fully regenerates and gasps for air. Daikon seeing how he stands no chance of beating Cell now floats back down along with Gohan.

Cell: HOW DARE YOU!!!

Cell screams in rage growing in size, and gaining more power. He falls to the ground in front of Gohan.

Cell: Brat! You will not defeat me! A worthless Saiyan child like you can not compete with the mighty Cell-

Gohan interrupts Cell's speech with a punch to the jaw. Cell once more struggles to get up and backs up a little.

Cell: You're no child. You're a monster!

Gohan: I'm not a monster. I'm the devil!!

Gohan then swoops in and slams Cell on the gut. Cell starts to slobber as he falls to his knees. But for some reason, Cell's checks puff up and he starts to throw up.

Krillin: Hey look! Something is happening to Cell!

Daikon: Looks like Gohan hit him so hard he's about to throw up!

Goku: His life force...is getting weaker.

Piccolo: It won't be long till Cell's power will disappear completely!

Trunks: What? How do you know?

Piccolo: Just watch and see.

Cell tries to hold it in but can't any longer as he throws up. But it's not something, it's someone.

Vegeta: What is that?!

Tien: Whoa...

Yamcha: I don't believe it!

Daikon: NO WAY!!! 18?!

Krillin: I thought when Cell absorbed her, she was a goner!

Trunks: So if she's free, what does that mean?!

Piccolo: The end of the perfect Cell.

Cell starts to scream as smoke starts to come out of his body. His body turns back to green and he gets smaller and smaller. And finally, he finishes transforming into something familiar, shocking everyone.

Trunks: No way!

Piccolo: yes, Gohan has won. it's over for Cell.

Cell: No...it can't be! I won't...I WON'T LOSE!!! RAHHHHHH!!!

Cell screams as he blows up into a balloon.

Daikon: Whoa! Looks like he could burst at any moment!

Goku: Whatever he's planning, it doesn't look good!

Cell: Hahaha! Boy, this is the end for you and this planet! You thought you could win but I always find a way! I'm going to blow myself up! and there's nothing you can do about it!

Gohan: No don't do it!

Vegeta: Did he say blow up the earth?!

Piccolo: Yes he's not lying. And I know he's doing it this time!

Cell: you lose this time little man! And don't even try to hit me! One little surprise could set me off!

Gohan: I..failed...What have I done? This is all my fault.

Gohan smashes the ground in anger.

Gohan: I let Cell win!

Goku stares at Cell, then back at his friends.

Krillin: Goku. Do you have a plan or something?

All Goku does is smile. And Daikon immediately understands what Goku is planning on doing.

Daikon: Goku...

Goku: Listen you guys, there isn't much time left, and I have no other choice.

Trunks: Goku. What are you thinking? I know what you are planning Goku!

Daikon: I guess there's nothing I can say to change your mind huh?

Goku: Yeah. I'm sorry about this. Look after Gohan and Chi-chi for m alright?

Daikon: hmph. You got it.

Goku puts two fingers on his forehead and fist pumps Daikon.

Daikon: Now go talk with your son.

Goku: Right. Goodbye, friends.

Vegeta looks back as Krillin screams Goku's name.

Goku teleports away in front of Cell.

Goku: Hey son. You put up a good fight. I'm really proud of you.

Gohan: Dad? what do you mean?

Gohan: Take care of your mother for me. alright? Tell her I had to do this.

Gohan: Dad wait!

Goku: Goodbye, son.

Goku teleports away as Gohan runs after him.

Gohan: NO COMEBACK!!!

Krillin: GOKU!!!

Goku ends up teleporting away to king kai's planet. He apologizes to king kai as Cell explodes, killing everyone there. Back on earth, everyone senses how Goku is Gone. Tears fall out of Gohan's eyes as he screams.

Gohan: DAAAAD!!!

Gohan screams for his dad while slamming his fist into the ground. Krillin falls to his knees as Tien, Yamcha, and Piccolo keep their head low. As Gohan continues to mourn, Daikon walks up to him and puts a hand on his back.

Daikon: You okay Gohan?

Gohan: No...It's all my fault he died. He didn't have to sacrifice himself if I only listened.

Daikon: Don't hit yourself up Gohan. If it wasn't for you, then we would've been dead a long time ago! You gave us another fighting chance. That's how I see it. I think your Dad Saw the same. That's why he sacrificed his life. For you Gohan.

Gohan stops crying and looks up at Daikon as he stands up.

Daikon: Now come on nephew. Let's get you home and tell your mom I don't know how she would react though.

Daikon and Gohan turn around and see Android 18 on the floor.

Daikon: Oh yeah, can't forget about her. Maybe Bulma might be able to help.

Vegeta: tch! I had enough! Just destroy the android already! Better yet, let me do it!

Vegeta sticks a hand out and Daikon backs off.

Daikon: Whoa there Vegeta. Calm down, I think we can sort this out! She's still a good person.

Vegeta: Just do what you want! I don't care!

Daikon: Well you switched up pretty quickly.

As the group was about to leave, a gut of wind appears and smoke covers their view.

Piccolo: What's that?!

Daikon: Here we go again!

Suddenly, a push of ki washes over everyone.

Vegeta: No! It can't be!

Daikon: What is that ki! Don't tell me-

Piccolo: He's back!

As they all watch in horror, a beam shoots right through them and pierces trunks in the chest.

They all look over and hear a voice.

Cell: Ah yes, my aim is as good as ever! Maybe even better! Oh, how good is it to be back!

Cell emerges from the smoke and appears to be stronger than ever! With these new upgrades, Cell seems to be back for round 2 and killed Trunks to start it off. How did Cell survive the self-destruction? How strong is he now? And how did he get back on earth? Find out next time on the final chapter of the Cell saga, on dragon ball z!

Cell: You thought you'll never see me again? Well, I'm back, more perfect than ever before!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.1K 126 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...
294K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
669 5 16
Bardock passes by a planet named Earth, while he was passing by his Scouter picked up a power level of 1000. So for safety precautions he decides to...
6.9K 181 37
You came to earth just like Goku did, but the difference is evil people found you and suppressed your natural abilities. You knew nothing else but a...