A Star in Wonderland ~ A TFF...

By Virtual_Foxy

For Steve today was a day like every other, they found glamrock Freddy earlier and he talked with Foxy, but w... More

~<|Prologue|>~
Chapter 1 -Down the rabbit hole-
Chapter 2 -What is this place?-
Chapter 3 -Talking flowers and a smoking caterpillar?-
Chapter 4 -Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, twins both left and right!-
Chapter 5 -Lost with an odd smile-
Chapter 6 -The Mad Hatter's tea party!-
Chapter 7 -Panic attack and the curse of an outcast-
Chapter 8 -Into town!-
Chapter 9 -How will I get home?-
Info on the world of ASIW - Kingdom crest
Chapter 10 -In the dark of the night-
Chapter 11 -Split up and captured-
Chapter 12 -The tyrant's judgement-
Chapter 13 -Infiltration of the castle-
Chapter 14 -Execution day, Run away!-
Chapter 15 -Two different sides, the same royal tale-

Before the story starts

333 5 0
By Virtual_Foxy

This first little page is just to clarify some things, this is so no one is confused on anything.

Okay, One- this takes place right after the episode 'saving glamrock Freddy'

Two- the art in this book belongs to me, please don't steal it. You can draw the designs I have made as long as you give credit or tag me on twitter as I would love to see how y'all would draw them!

Three- the updates for this will be a tad bit slow and I'm not the absolute best writer as I have very little experience but I'll try to update as often as I can.

Four- this won't be very accurate to the actual Alice in Wonderland or the cannon of Bryan's series, so please don't hate on it, any ships i have written or my choices of who each character is.

And that's all I wanted to say, I hope you enjoy this fanfic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 12
(แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡โœ) ๐„ž๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ึดึถึธ ๐“ˆˆโญ’โ™ฌ ๏พŸ. โ ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›? sสœแด‡ แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สœแด€แด แด‡ sแด‡แด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส sแด€แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สŸแด‡า“แด› แด›สœแด‡แด sแด แดœษดษชแดแด˜ส€แด‡ssแด‡แด… sแด sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด ...
137 11 6
Being an older sister and having to take care of her little sister was easier said than done. She was working nonstop to keep her younger sister clot...
3.5K 114 19
Idk these two got me on obsessed especially in this au. Btw yes new Jam au, new fanfict of them lol. This AU is called "The Circus Of Horrors" which...