My next door neighbour | Upda...

By _Pure_LOVE

Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationshi... More

1. Sweet introductions
2. Theo's thoughts
3. Afterschool sudy
4. Temper
5. Close Encounter
6. My Tutor
7. Giving Advice
8. Our First Kiss
9. My Possession
10. Surprises
11. Internal Conflict
12. Sweet Taste
13. Temperatures are rising
14. Bad starts, happy ends
15. Needed Distractions
16. Drunken Mind
17. Mind Fucked
18. Solving Issues
19. Shopping trip
20. Threats
21. Averted Abuse
22. Home Sweet Home
23. Tests
24. Tension
25. Disordered Minds
26. Vigilance*
27. Mistaken Judgement
28. Lacking Connection
29. Gossip Day
30. Secrets
31. My First Time*
32. Unexpected Lifestyle
33. Ambivalence
34. Disconnected
35. Irrational Behaviour
36. Ongoing Plans
37. Disconsolate
38. Needed Pleasure
39. Fearsome Discoveries
40. Danger
41. Deadly Mistakes
42. Gunshot
43. Safe and Sound
44. Exposed Secrets
45. Accepted Relationships

46. Happy at Last*

1.8K 22 15
By _Pure_LOVE

NOTE:
This chapter contains a sexual scene. Enjoy the story. 

Savannah's POV

A week after the encounter with Carlo, Adam and Rosanna are still in a happy relationship and Theo and I are happier than ever before. Even though Carlo is a dangerous man and could've easily killed everyone, his presence sort of fixed everything... everything apart from Matt.

He still hasn't said anything about my relationship with Theo but every now and then he gives us disgusted looks. Recently he has been speaking to us more whilst we're in a couple. So I guess everything is getting better with him but slowly.

I'm currently sat in my room listening to music whilst searching on my new phone when Adam sends me a text.

Adam:
Come over next door I've got something to say.

I quickly rummage through my wardrobe and find a floral skater skirt with a black off the shoulder crop top. This'll do. After getting changed I head downstairs.

"Mum! I'm going to Adam's!" I shout before opening the front door.

My mum opens the door of the dining room. "Savannah you don't need to shout like that."

"Sorry, mum."

"It's fine sweetie, enjoy your time."

I walk out of the house. "Bye." Then close the door behind me and walk to Adam's home.

When I knock on the door Adam opens it and ushers me into the living room where Theo, Matt and Rosanna are sat.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Just sit down then you'll find out." Adam shows nothing from the tone of his voice. I sit down next to Theo and wait for Adam to speak. "Do you all want to go on holiday?"

"Where has this came from?" Theo asks.

Adam shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. I'm just bored. And we've been through a lot so we might as well treat ourselves."

"Where to?"

"Coron island, Philippines."

Matt replies quickly. "Well I know I'm going."

Theo replies after him. "Yeah, I can go too."

Rosanna turns to Adam. "Wait when is this?"

"Whatever time best suits you, when are your holidays?"

She turns to me "I don't know, 3 weeks is it?"

I reply. "Yeah, it's in 3 or 4 weeks time, I'll know for definite tomorrow."

Adam nods. "Then that's when we'll go."

"How long are we going for?" Matt asks.

"A week. How long will your holidays be?" He turns to me again.

"I think 2 weeks."

"Then a week is fine."

"Yeah, I'll need to ask mum though."

"I've already asked her and she said its fine."

"Oh my god, yesssssss." A holiday with Theo. Ahhhh I can't wait.

"I'll ask my parents but I'm unsure if I'll be allowed," Rosanna says.

Adam walks to her side. "I hope you are. Shall we go to yours now? The sooner I know the better." Adam has met Rosanna's parents already, I'm happy for them.

"If it's not much trouble."

"Of course it isn't." He kisses her on the cheek then holds her hand. "We'll be back in a few minutes." They both walk out of the house hand in hand.

As soon as they leave, Matt sighs and turns to Theo and I. "It's obvious that you both like each other and no matter what comes in your way you still manage to be together in the end. Not even Carlo could stop you both. So I'll stop with what I was trying to do and I guess I'm sorry man, to both of you."

"I was waiting for this." Theo pats Matt's back. "It's alright bro, even though you have been a massive pain in the ass. You haven't done anything I can't handle. Is this the first time you've apologised?"

Matt laughs as he jokes. "This will be the first and last time I will apologise."

"Oh, why? Adam didn't even get to see it. Say it one more time so I can get it on record."

"Obviously not. I feel weird when I say it."

"You'd think saying 'sorry' is a disease the way you're going on about it." I accidentally blurt out.

Matt looks at me then smiles. "For me, it is a disease."

Theo pats Matt's back. "Okay okay if it makes sense in your brain then it's fine."

We all begin to laugh together then Matt's attention turns to his phone when it pings. He looks on the lock screen then shoves it in his pocket.

"I need to go real quick, I'll be back in half an hour."

"Alright see you later."

When Matt leaves the house, Theo turns to me.

"When Matt says he'll be half an hour he really means an hour and whenever Adam gets a chance alone with Rosanna he takes extra time with her. Which means that we have about an hour to kill so what do you think we should do?" Something about the way he looks, the way he sounds, is stirring up something inside me.

I lean towards him, feeling my mouth turn up into a smirk. "Mmm Theo." I place my hand on his inner thigh and gradually move higher up to this bulge. "I'll let you decide." I let my finger trail on his bulge making him shudder.

He leans up ready to get off the sofa. "Let's go to my room and I'll decide there."

I press my hands against his chest and shove him backwards, sitting him back on the couch. "Let's stay here."

"Savannah someone might see us like how I saw you and Matt."

I roll my eyes smiling at him. "You worry too much." I walk up to the window and close the curtains. "What about now?" I slowly walk up to him.

A smirk forms on his face. "Now is fine."

I climb on top of him and lean down until our faces are so close they're almost touching. "You're mine and I'm not going to let anyone take you away."

Before he can say anything, I kiss him hard. He tenses up at first but then I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he kisses me back passionately.

"I like the sound of that." He kisses me again pulling me closer.

Still straddling him, I begin to lift his shirt. He waits for me to remove his shirt which reveals his bruises. I stop with what I was doing and look at him with concern. "Are you sure you can do this?"

"Savannah nothing can stop me from having sex not even bruised-" I place my finger on his lips stopping him from getting carried away.

"I'll continue with what I was doing."

He leans up when I begin to unbuckle his belt to remove his trousers revealing to me his tattoo, at first I thought it would bother me but right now I feel fine. I get off him and begin to remove my top first then pull my skirt down then slowly remove my underwear, enjoying the way he's staring at me, a combination of hunger and desire.

He swallows hard. "What has put you in this mood?"

Instead of answering, I climb back on top of him, kissing his neck. His hands wrap around my hips, keeping me close, and he kisses me back with a need I haven't felt from him before.

"You don't seem to mind."

He grins mischievously, fingers trailing up and down my back as he looks up at me. "Because it's so sexy when you take control."

I bite my lip in response. His voice alone is making my heart beat so quickly. Taking charge is so exciting, no wonder guys love to do it. I kiss his lips lightly then move to his jaw and down his neck.

His fingers graze my upper thighs whilst I kiss his collarbones as my hands grip his shoulders. His fingers slide higher up my thighs and his light toughness makes me shudder. "Mmm..."

He lifts himself up as he pulls down his boxers, exposing his fairly big friend. He lifts me up from my waist then begins to place it inside me. He struggles again like the first time but manages to push it in. The same stinging pain I had the first time comes back and I wince as he gradually digs deeper inside me.

"Are you okay?" Concern plastered on his face as he hesitantly holds me.

"Yeah, it's okay I'm fine." I start to roll my hips against him, allowing the friction to ease the pain.

He groans through our kisses as I move up and down on him with the help of his hands. "Savannah you... fuck... you're so hot."

Knowing how difficult it is for him to speak properly is satisfying and pushing out something inside of me. We move faster, kissing passionately until my need for air overpowers the pleasure I still crave to feel.

I pull back, gasping. "This is the best feeling."

Theo turns us so now he is leaning on me to get full control. He continues to move even faster inside me as he begins to reach his high, increasing the tone of our moans.

"I'm going to cum." He quickly pulls out whilst his white warm liquid covers my stomach.

He hovers over me catching his breath then lies on the couch pulling me also. "That was fucking amazing baby girl." We lie there for a while breathing softly and stroking each other until Theo pulls away from the couch. "We should clean up." 

We both shower quickly, separately, then he joins me naked downstairs as he begins to put on his boxers along with his trousers. "Even though I want you to stay naked you best get changed just in case."

"Okay but I'm not wearing this." I shot my lacy underwear to him which he catches. "You keep it."

A mischievous grin forms on his face as he nods his head and stuffs it in his pocket. "Can't be letting Matt get his hands on this."

I laugh ridiculously. "He's trying to change, give him a break."

"If he sees these then he won't change. Talking about change, you best put your clothes on before I want to do round two."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

He stops buckling his belt then looks at me with hunger in his eyes. He walks up to me and sits next to me on the sofa then begins to place a finger in my vagina bringing back the stinging sensation, reminding me how sore I am. "You wince when I place one finger inside you now, imagine my dick."

He does have a point no matter how much I want to have sex with him again. "Okay fine, you win."

"That's my girl." He stands up and begins to find his shirt whilst I start to put on my skirt along with my top.

When we're both clothed Theo opens the curtains, we both sit on the couch and turn on the tv. 

"Theo?" I ask.

"Yes angel." He replies whilst stroking my head.

"What you said in front of Carlo, did you mean it?"

"You mean when I said I loved you?"

I get up and turn to face him. "Yeah and that you always had."

"I did mean it and it is true. I love you Savannah, I always have loved you and I always will."

I feel so happy it's like my heart is exploding and I feel the sensations all over my body. The look on Theo's face seems so genuine as he's smiling brightly at my reaction. I jump on him to hug him. "Thank you so much, I love you too."

He hugs me back laughing lightly at my reaction, "You're honestly the best."

With bright smiles we continue watching tv. Not like I could understand what was going on as Theo kept distracting me by continuously rubbing his finger on my clit up until we hear the front door open revealing Matt, Adam and Rosanna.

Theo begins. "Hey, finally, we've been waiting for ages." Yeah right, he wishes they were another 2 hours late.

They all begin to walk into the room. "Ah sorry, bro I didn't realise that I was going to be this long. What were you up to?" Adam replies.

I turn to Theo smiling and notice the smile he's trying to hide. "Just sat here bored with nothing to do, nothing good was on the tv too."

"Oh well, I have good news."

"What?" Theo, Matt and I all say at once.

"Rosanna is allowed to come on holiday with us."

"Oh my god. Yes!" I squeal and run up to Rosanna hugging her tightly.

"My parents love Adam so much already and they've never felt like this about anyone so when he came with me to ask they didn't even hesitate to say yes."

"I'm so happy right now." Everything is going right.

"Me too."

"We all are." Rosanna and I turn towards the guys who are all sat together with smiles on their faces that they're not even trying to hide anymore.

"We all are." Matt mimics Adam in a ridiculous voice.

Adam replies by shoving him to the side whilst he laughs.

Then Theo turns to Matt. "What does your top say?"

Everyone's eyes dart to Matt to figure out what is written on his top but it's difficult to see as his jacket is covering part of it.

Adam's brows knit with concentration as he tries to read it. "Yeah what is that?"

Matt is sat in between Adam and Theo so they both try to pull his jacket off trying to expose his top.

"Eh stop it." Matt grasps his jacket pulling it back over himself. "I'm not an underage girl and you both are not part of a gang."

They both pull themselves away from him, look at each other then crack up with laughter along with the rest of us.

"That was a good one." Theo manages to say in between his laughs. "You need to give it to him."

Adam pats Matt on his back. "My god Matt. You never change."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I have decided to end the book here. (I hope you're not too sad or mad)

Part 2 'Holiday With My Neighbour': https://www.wattpad.com/story/322936038-holiday-with-my-neighbour 

I really loved writing about the events and experiences Savannah and Theo have faced and how it led to something special in the end. I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have began to support me no matter how early or late you have started. 

If you have any questions that haven't already been answered then don't hesitate to ask. I'll try my best to help you understand and might incorporate it into the chapter if I feel like many more readers will feel the same way.

Goodbye and THANK YOU for a final time.

IF YOU WANT MORE....
If you want to know what really turned Matt evil..

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158634147-everyone-is-my-type-matt%27s-story
(If the link doesn't work then please find it on my profile - Everyone is my type)

It's a story in Matt's POV from when he first met with Theo and Adam and what really happened in those 5 years before they moved next to Savannah.

I love you all  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
12.4K 209 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...