Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 28

164K 8.5K 1.4K
By lostlixee

__________💕💕

Offo! Isey.. isey daant ke bhagaaun
Offo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Offo! Isey.. isey daant ke bhagaaun
Offo! Ya.. ya seene se lagaaun
Sar pe bithaaun, ya thappad lagaaun
Offo O....

Dekho leke aaya hai
Pocket mein sharaaratein
Tere jaisi hai zara aa
Iski bhi aadatein
Upar se garam hai
Andar se naram hai
Thoda shareef bhi hai thoda
Thoda sa besharam hai
hai hai...

Thoda sa kamina, thoda bechara hai
Ishq bhoot sahi par ye bhoot beda hi pyara hai....

_________💕💕

Next morning..

Everyone was busy in preparation. They need to complete everything today as they have to go to the bride's home for the engagement rituals tomorrow.

"Akshita can you please go and bring the basket of flowers from the backyard? I asked Rahul to bring it but he left it in the garden." Mahi asked

"Jii mamiji I will bring!" Akshita replied in her sweet voice and left from there.

***

When she took the baskets, someone tapped her shoulder, she turned to look and found Kajal.

"You need something?" Akshita asked, passing her a slight smile.

"Yes!" She replied with a poker face.

"I will cut the crap and directly come to the point I want you to stay away from Ekansh!" She said and Akshita looked at her for a few minutes and then burst into laughter, looking at her laughing Kajal frowned.

"You are asking a Wife to stay away from her Husband!?" Akshita said in sarcasm.

"I don't care if you are his wife or not, I know you must have married him for his money and looks but I don't think he even likes you so stay away. He is mine!" She said in her bitchy tone.

"First of all I am his wife so you need to care!, secondly of course he has money and looks and no one can deny the fact but that doesn't mean our relation is based on those called things And whether he likes me or not is none of your concern" Akshita eyes become dark.

"My husband is mine! I may look sweet and innocent but I am not! And trust me darling you will not like to see the other side of mine, so you better.... Stay.Away.From.My.Husband" Akshita said the last line firmly yet clearly so that she could understand.

Akshita be like: Me dikhti hu sweet innocent swami type ki par asli me hu bade...😏 (Samajhne wale samajh gaye)

(Akshita be like: I look sweet innocent swami type but I am really big..)

"And you trust me If I start going near him he will forget you!" Kajal smirks, Akshita fists her hands.

"Then try!" She replied simply

"Huh?" Kajal looked at her in confusion.

"I said then try! Let's see how badly you will lose" Akshita replied in a challenging tone.

"You are betting on Ekansh?" Kajal asked but she was happy inside.

"Nahh!! My husband is not any thing to play, I am putting my faith in him here, I trust him he can never cheat me"

"If you win I will lose my trust and If I win you will lose your hopes of being with him" Akshita replied confidently.

"Tsk tsk tsk so much confidence! Don't forget he is a MAN after all" Kajal smirks.

"So what?! It's not about being a man or a woman. If a person values their relationship, they would never cheat. And I know my husband well enough to trust him," Akshita replied firmly.

"Afterall we sleep in the same room, on the same bed" Akshita whispered the last words near her ears and left from there with a smirk.

"I will make sure you regret your decision Akshita" Kajal said, clenching her jaw while looking at her fading figure.

***

"WHAT!?! I mean really bhabhi you did that!" Tara asked Akshita in amusement because this girl blurted out all the conversation she had with Kajal.

Akshita nodded.

"Ohh bhabhi you rocked!!" Tara exclaimed, hugging her.

"Tara I told you but please don't tell it to anyone" Akshita requests.

"I will not bhabhi, but you didn't tell me that you have this side also" Tara said in a teasing tone.

"There is no side Tara, No wife will like if some other girl calls their husband mine, neither did I"

"Bhabhi you know that Kajal she is such a Naagin (snake) she didn't give me good vibes from the very first time. But bhabhi she was right, Men are Men!" Tara said with a worried face.

"Well you are right but I believe My Man!" Akshita replied with a proud smile.

"You know your relationship and still you trust bhaiya so much bhabhi, if I was at your place I don't think I would have trusted Avyansh this much"

"I've seen the emotion in his eyes, Tara. Since I started putting in more effort, I've noticed a spark in his eyes. And as for you, time reveals everything. I know how much you trust your husband!" Akshita said with a knowing look, causing Tara to giggle.

"Still have you planned something? What will you do if she tries to do something" Tara asked.

"Nothing!! will see at that time only" Akshita shrugged off.

***

Nilesh and Kalyani left for the hospital for Kalyani's monthly check up as it was important. All other family members were sitting having tea and discussing some rituals that happen in engagement and weddings.

"The best ritual is hiding shoes at weddings, we get money for that" Ruchi exclaimed.

"There are many more rituals by which we get money, Ruchi!" Trisha said looking at her and Ruchi laughed, understanding what she was talking about.

She was talking about when they get money from groom before entering in his room on wedding night, don't think otherwise my naughty people 🌝

"In Avyansh and Tara's engagement, you know how filmy they were!!" Rashmi exclaimed

"Yes, Avyansh was upstairs and asked Tara to hold the thread in her ring finger so he can make her wear the ring" Shlok said.

"It was my dream bade papa, I saw it in a movie!" Avyansh pouts making others laugh.

"Hey and what about the naming ritual? What Avyansh named Tara? We all left till then so we don't know" Mahi asked

"Naming ritual? What's that?" Veer asked in confusion.

"Yes! In this, Husband names his wife after she comes to her new home after marriage" Bhavna informed her son.

"Really!! Then what you named Bhabhi, Avyansh?" Rahul asked in excitement.

"I named her Advika which means world because she means world to me" Avyansh said lovingly looking at her and Tara blushed.

"That's my son!" Trilok said proudly, making them chuckle.

"It's beautiful but we never heard you calling Tara by this name" Arti asked

"It's because neither she nor us wanted him to change her name, a girl already leaving her home, her parents behind to be with her husband, what more could you ask for?" Adhiraj said

"Yes that ritual doesn't mean she needs to change her identity given by her parents" Gayetri completed.

"They always have the uppermost right on her afterall she is their child" Adhiraj said.

"That's absolutely correct! Parents are the most precious, there is nothing before them" Angad exclaimed.

"Ok but then what did Ekansh name Akshita?" Arti asked all of a sudden, making the couple uncomfortable.

Akshita looks down and Ekansh feels guilty.

"You know na mamiji he left for a business trip just after marriage rituals and this ceremony took place the next day so we asked Ekansh to name her from there but then we all forgot" Rashmi said.

'Shit!!! I forgot! Ekansh you dumb head! Arghh' He beat himself in his mind.

"Arey han!! And then no one asked him after that because he came back after months till then we all forgot because we didn't find it much important thinking the same we thought for Avyansh and Tara" Bhavna tells them.

"Okay we know you also don't call her by given name, but at least tell the name" Mahi asked, making him gulp.

"Leave it mamiji it's of no use now, you all call her by her name" Ekansh tries to reason.

Akshita nervously played with her saree's pallu.

"Yeah we know that it's not like we're gonna call her by that name but you can tell us it's not a big deal" Gayetri said with a frown.

"Yes, Ekansh even I don't know what my son named my daughter-in-law! It's wrong, tell us!!" Rashmi ordered.

"Mom leave it na!!" Ekansh tries to convince them but they are all stubborn.

Due to so much pressure he was not able to decide any name in his mind, his mind was blank he was not getting any idea, he looked around for some hints but didn't get anything, he looked at Akshita for help but she shrugged off being angry.

'Didn't he have some minutes in his life to name his wife!?! Now face it' She huffed turning her face other side.

'ohh god! Does she have to show her mood swings now only?' He groaned.

"Tell us bhai everyone is waiting!" Trisha pulls him out of his thoughts.

"Um..vo..'' Suddenly his eyes fell on the newspaper which was on the table in front of him, his eyes started searching for any kind of name in it.

"Bhai tell!!" Veer said loudly.

"Fuggi!!!" Ekansh jumped instantly when Veer asked and suddenly everyone became silent there.

Everyone stared at him in disbelief, their mouths wide open. Akshita, too, gazed at him with her mouth agape and her eyes wide, as if they were about to pop out of their sockets.

Ekansh cursed himself under his breath due to second hand embarrassment.

"Fuggi!!??!!!" Rashmi and Gayetri asked, still with open mouth in shock.

Ekansh nodded, looking down, closing his eyes tightly.

Everyone burst into loud laughter except two people, they laughed holding their stomach.

Damn! Man, how can you name your wife like this?

"Bhai seriously!?! Fuggi!! Bhabhi!!" Trisha said holding her stomach but again started laughing.

Veer who was sitting at the corner of the couch fell down due to uncontrollable laughter and Rahul held him but still didn't stop laughing.

"Ekansh, who names their wife Fuggi ? Beta were you on high?" Shlok asked, controlling his laugh.

"I don't drink dad!"

"But you definitely drank that day that's why you named my daughter like that" Rashmi exclaimed wiping her tears which came out because of so much laughing.

"Bhai!!! Hahahaha you are insane haha" Avyansh said in the middle of laughter.

"Come on guys what's the big deal?! It is just a name and I found it cute!" Ekansh said getting frustrated by their over reactions.

"Indeed it is a cute name beta, but you naming such a name is something different" Arti chuckled.

Ekansh looked to his Grandfather for help, understanding his grandson Adhiraj said.

"Now stop it guys! It was his choice, nothing bad in it, it is his way of showing Love" he said, deliberately making Ekansh snap his head at him in shock.

"Yes, right! Leave it they are husband and wife they can name each other whatever they like '' Angad said giggling.

"Ok ok now let's continue our work, let it be" Gayetri exclaimed trying to hide her smile but failed.

Everyone nodded still laughing and left for their respective works.

Avyansh Tara also knew he was lying but the name was so funny that they too weren't able to control themselves.

One by one, everyone left the room, but not without giving Ekansh and Akshita teasing looks. Ekansh sighed but halted when he looked at Akshita who was still sitting with the same expressions like a statue.

He hesitantly touched her shoulder with his finger but she snapped like a flash at him making him back off and sit like a scared kitten.

"F..f..fu..fuu.. fuggi!?!" She asked in shock.

"Like seriously you didn't get any other name that you named me that fu.. fuggi!!!" She stands and hovers a little on the sitting Ekansh.

"I-I di..didn't get any name so--..."

"SO YOU WILL NAME ME FUGGI?????" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Hayo rabba! I knew my husband is dumb but that dumb!" She face palmed remembering others reactions making crying faces.

(Ohh god!)

"I am not dumb!!" He said getting offended.

Yes he named her like that but doesn't mean he is dumb!

Fine Just a little...

Little bit dumb.

"YOU ARE! That's why you said such a name, fuggi kon rakhta hai" She whined, stomping her feet.

(Who names fuggi?)

"It's cute though!" He said, trying to convince her.

"No It's Not!!!" She glared.

"It is and I will call you by it only from now on! Okay Fuggi!!" He said with a tight smile pinching her chubby cheeks but in front of fuggi she cared less.

"You are not going to call me by that name!!" She warns, pointing her finger close to him.

"I will, you can't stop me! Anyways, it's a ritual!" He shrugged off and started leaving the place.

"N-no you can't please... It's not fair"

"H-hey you...you can't call me that! Listen to me!!" Akshita run behind her husband who didn't turn and left chanting Fuggi fuggi... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter everyone?

Akshita challenging Kajal 😌

And that fuggi🤣🤣😭

You will know the reason in next chapter why he named her fuggi😉

See you in next update, gonna be fun.

Till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Vote and comment!

Words- 2255 Okay tried writing long chapter😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 62.5K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
101K 5.9K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
3.8M 133K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
61.9K 4K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...