[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•44¦Yes, I do!•

90 3 19
By Hayooniverse

Warning : Mature content

TXT's pov

Everyones eyes turned to the huge door as it opened revealing non other than Harley, who was wearing a deep blue suit.

Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with smoke eye makeup and red lips, it was a look that no one excepted, she looked like a badass CEO as she walked through the aisle, she dropped the blue and pink rose petals on her way.

Followed by her was Soobin and Doyoung.

Yeonjun was shocked seeing his lover in a black tux, he almost had tears in his eyes.

(soobin's outfit)

(Yeonjun's outfit)

You are really going to marry him in minute, so stop looking at him like that, Choi Yeonjun.

He told himself.

Soobin on the other hand was a blushing mess at the way the older was smiling at him, Doyoung told the younger to walk a little bit faster, the younger gulped.

"He is all yours, Yeonjun. Stop looking at him like you wanna eat him.", Doyoung whispered to Yeonjun, who blush in embarrassment.

He gave Soobin's hands to the icy boy and walked towards his husbands.

"You looks so beautiful, love", Yeonjun said and gave a flying kiss, it made the fire boy blushed more.

After that was Beomgyu and Bangchan, to be honest, Beomgyu was crashing the other's arms, the older was literally smiling through pain, Taehyun and Beomgyu had a eye contact and broke it as soon as it started.

Why the fuck he looks so good?, Taehyun questioned.

(Beomgyu's outfit)

(Taehyun's outfit)

Bangchan gave the nature boy's hands to Taehyun and said, "You have to pay for my hospital fee, This little bitch literally broke my bones.", Taehyun smiled and nodded, the older patted his back and walked towards his husband.

"What did you did to him?", Taehyun whispered, "I was so nervous!", the other whispered back.

Lastly Kai and Hongjoong, "It's OK.", the ocean male whispered to the wind boy before walking to the crowd, Taehyun's eyes widened.

There is no freaking way he is real, how? Oh lord did you really give me a real angel?

(Kai's outfit)

They had a long eye contact, let's say they were literally eye fucking eachother, Hongjoong gave Kai's hands to Taehyun and whispered :

"He is my son, so keep him safe and happy." he said sending a 'understand?' look.

"How?", Taehyun asked, instead of answering, Hongjoong just winked and walked away to Seonghwa.

"You looks unreal, right now." Taehyun told to the younger "Thank you, you look handsome too." kai smiled.

"May I have your attention, my ladies and gentlemens?", Namjoon clapped his hands, everyone stopped their talking, "We are gathered here for the wedding of this two beautiful couples-"

(I don't know what happens at a wedding exactly so let's just get into the real stuff and skip all the other stuff)

Namjoon turned to Soobin and Yeonjun's direction, "So Choi Yeonjun, would you like to take Choi Soobin to be your wedded husband?"

"I do!", Yeonjun tried not to smile to hard.

"OK, So Choi Soobin would you like to take Choi Yeonjun to be your wedded husband?"

"I do, too!"

"You may exchange the rings!", Namjoon gave them the rings (the same one they wear before cause I don't know if we should change it at the wedding or keep the same).

They put rings to eachother, "I pronounce your husband and husband, you may kiss!".

Yeonjun pulled Soobin onto a deep kiss, they didn't actually felt any shame at that moment, all that was on their minds were eachother.

"OK now-", Namjoon cleared his throat tell the newly weds to stop eating eachother's face, the both pulled away and looked at the floor shyly.

"Choi Beomgyu and Huening Kai, would you both like to take Kang Taehyun as your husband?", the two looked at eachother and said, "Yes!"

"Kang Taehyun and Huening kai, would you both like to take Choi Beomgyu as your husband?"

"Yes!", at this point Namjoon was getting embarrassed, he didn't even knew what he was doing.

"Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun, would you like to take Huening Kai as your husband?"

"Yes!", they yelled, making everyone break into laughter, the two elders of TXT tried not to cry, "You may exchange the rings now!".

Beomgyu and kai put the ring onto taehyun's finger together, then taehyun and kai, lastly beomgyu and taehyun.

"You may kiss, now!", the time boy kissed the nature boy first then the wind boy, after that Kai and Beomgyu.

Everyone clapped, some people let out  'aww's, some of them gave their boyfriends/girlfriends kisses.

"Let's go cut the cake, bitches!", Changbin yelled, not minding the cameras, a series of laughter broke out.

Soobin and Yeonjun took the lead and the others followed him to the party hall, which is arranged by non other than Jackson (GOT7) and Mark (NCT).

"It's time to throw the bouquet!", Harley ran and gave Soobin, beomgyu and Kai, the brides a bouquet of pink roses each.

Soobin took it and stand their awkwardly, "What should I do?", he asked, Jaebeom and Harley rolled their eyes, "Just throw it, dude!", she said.

"Ah OK!", and he throw it like a plastic bottle and who got it?

Yugyeom!

He screamed loudly and yelled, "Bambam, let's get married!", he hugged Bambam tight, "Wait I thought you guys were already married.", Jungkook said, "Oh right, hehe!"

"Now! Beom come on!", Namjoon said and Beomgyu throw his bouquet and....

Yeosang got it!

"Jongho, it's our turn to get married!", Yeosang yelled pulling his boyfriend into a kiss.

"Ooh~ My turn!", Kai started by teasing everyone, but after three or four teasing he throw it, and the thing is no one got it, but it fell in front on someone-

Harley.

Everyone was confused, "What?", she asked not understand a thing, "Oh my-  I don't want this, I'm single, I have no-"

"What if you find someone one today?", Haechan said and started to make weird noises crushing Mark's (NCT) hands, the queen gave him a look, "I don't think so, anyways I will take it.", she said and pick it up.

"Alright, Let's get this party started!", Jackson yelled....

»»---->♡<----««

"Mhmm~", Taehyun pulled Kai into a deep kiss as soon as they reached their house, the younger pulled the time male's hair to deepen the kiss and warped his legs around the older's waist.

Beomgyu on the other hand closed the door and took his suit off, Taehyun pushed Kai onto the bed, and ripped the younger's suit off, who stood up making it easier for Taehyun.

"Take yours off too!", the wind boy said, Taehyun smirked and took his suit off sexily, Kai was simping even more now.

He took kai's under shirt off leaving him top naked, "Take you clothes off too, beom." he continued and kissed Kai on the lip first then traveled to his neck, "Aren't you tried?", Kai asked.

"Nope and I have so much stamina today!" he said as his lips traveled to the younger's pink buds, giving it some licks, making the wind boy throw his head back and let out a deep breath.

Beomgyu sat on the bed fully naked looking at the two, "You don't understand how long I waited for this day!", Taehyun said.

The time male snapped his fingers making all of the two's clothes on the ground, the younger's eyes shot open when his body was met with the cold air of the month of November.

"Some times I think you are more submissive than beom.", Taehyun drove his fingers across the younger's jaw line and proceeded to choke him.

Beomgyu was trying not to jump into taehyun, "You like this, Darling?", Kai moaned in return as his eyes rolled back, "I never thought you will be like this in bed.", Beomgyu said to the one who was controlling their youngest.

"I just started, babe," next thing happened was Beomgyu pinned to the bed, on his stomach, "Do you think it will look good if I fuck you from front or back?", the older bit his lips as his hair was roughly pulled by the time.

"I wanna see your face-", before he could finish, Taehyun flipped him over, "like this?", Beomgyu nodded, the other smirked and got off from the elder.

"Prepare him for me, Kai, let me go get something. The lube is inside the bed side drawer!", Taehyun said and walked to the closest.

Beomgyu and kai Had a little eye contact, but Kai broke it to get the lube, when he found it, he lean toward the elder and pressed a sweet kiss.

"It's gonna hurt a little, OK?" Beomgyu nodded.

Kai pour some into his fingers and insert a finger in, the elder let out a breathy moan as he felt that foreign feeling.

When Kai felt the the elders can take it he added one for and moved his fingers slowly.

It wasn't so long before the nature stared to feel the pleasure.

"Fast up, please~", Kai did as the older said, thrusting in a little more faster, the feeling was something like he never experienced, some good.

At that time Taehyun came with a box in his hands, "Do you like what Kai is doing to you, beom?", the two on the bed flinched, "Yeah~"

"It's going to be better in some seconds, you prepared him enough, right kai?", the said male nodded.

Taehyun smirked and sit on the bed, "What is this?", Kai asked pointing at the box.

"Just some stuff that Changbinie hyung gave me, our wedding gift to be exact.", Kai's face went red as he knows what it is, Taehyun opened it revealing so many kinky stuff.

Our poor beomgyu lay there confused.

"What is all this?", he asked innocently, "You will know everything in a bit!", Taehyun said and took the hand cuffs, he cuffed the eldest hands to the bed post

"What are you doing, Tae!?"

"You will know in a bit.", the time took a packet of condom and rip it of with his teeth, sending shivers to the wind boy, and rolled it onto his dick.

"Are you ready, beom?" Beomgyu blushed and nodded, "I need your voice!"

"Yes.", he murmured, Taehyun positioned himself on the older's entrance and thrust in slowly making the other moan in discomfort, "It hurts a little, Tae!"

"It will go away in a bit, babe.", after a pain full minute, Beomgyu told Taehyun to move, "Oh fuck, what did you even did, Kai? He is still so tight- ah!"

"It's not my fault, you are big!"

Taehyun rolled his eyes and thrust a bit more fast, "Tae, it hurts, stop!" beomgyu yelled and pulled on the hand cuffs, the younger put his hands over the older's mouth and whispered to his ears.

"Keep quiet, darling. I promise it is going to change-", he speeded up not giving the elder time to get use to the length.

Kai watched it all with wide eyes, "When is my turn?", he murmured, but Taehyun heard it, "In a bit, darling."

Kai bit his lip and let his hands travel towards his own dick and slowly begin to stroke it, "Impatient, right kai?"

"Taehyun, can you not speak, please?" Beomgyu asked.

"Why?"

"Your voice makes me more horny and speed up a little more, please~", the time boy did as Beomgyu said, thrusting in a steady pace, but when the nature boy started to thrust his hips, Taehyun lost it.

He put all his energy in and thrust deep and fast, Beomgyu screamed at the way the other was abusing his hole.

"Kiss me- please!", Taehyun pulled the elder into a kiss, "I'm close-", Beomgyu didn't finish he just moaned loudly.

The room filled with moans, "Kai, kiss~", Beomgyu whined, Kai pulled the elder's jaw and kissed him and found his was towards beomgyu's neck and asked, "Can I mark you?"

"Yeah." after Kai got his permission, he begin suck on random places on beomgyu's neck and collarbone, leaving some marks along the way, "I- wanna cum, uhh-"

"A little longer, fuck!"

"I can't no- no more, it's too much-"

"OK, in the- count of three. One- fuck!", he thrust more harder, "Two."

"Fuck yes, Three!", the both came at the same time, Taehyun fell on top of elder, trying to catch his breath.

"Oh fuck! You like that, darling?", Taehyun asked, breathing heavily as it was a long ass ride.

"Yeah, it was amazing!"

"Come here, Kai!", Taehyun called the younger, "Tae, let my hands free first!", Beomgyu interpreted, Taehyun took the key, which was on top of the bed side drawer and unlocked the cuffs.

"Hyung, uh- can I ask you something?", Kai asked.

"Go on!"

"Can I ride you?", he bit his lips, "Uh, of course, come on!", the time boy took the used condom off and put on another one, Kai pour some lube on the other's dick before sinking down slowly.

He stopped half way, "Why are you so big~", he moaned, "I don't know, gene maybe?", Taehyun smirked.

"Fucking lord!" he sit full way as his eyes roll back and it glows a silver color as the moon light shine bright through the window.

He slowly begin to move, only to sit back down for sometime, "You are too big, my hips already hurts!"

"Let me help ya!", Taehyun warped his fingers on Kai's hips, slowly helping him thrust, as the younger moved his hips, the other thrusted in more forcefully making him let out a loud moan.

"Fucking- more hyung, more- ah!", Kai throw his head back and kept on chatting Taehyun's name.

"Can I cum?", the younger asked, "Go on, but warn me before.", Taehyun said thrusting deeply, Kai lean towards the elder and kissed him roughly.

"More- more, hyung!", his voice echoed through the walls, along with the skin slapping sounds, "You make me so- so needy, Taehyun- uhh", he didn't get to finish his words as Taehyun slammed into him force fully.

"Kang Taehyun, What you- you are doing is a- ah fuck- it's a crime, I will- I will send you to jail- fuck!", the time smirked at the way the younger spoke.

"I want you- you to choke me-", and Taehyun did, he wrapped his fingers around Kai's throat.

"You are so kinky, I love it!", Kai moaned in return, the pleasure was covering his head fully right now, the only thing he can think of right now is Taehyun and how good he was feeling.

"Use me as much as you want, Taehyun. I feel like your whore-", he love the way the younger was talking, it made him wanna ruin the boy, fully.

"Wanna cum!"

"Go on-", Kai came, a bit later Taehyun too.

The younger fell on top of Taehyun, "Thank you so much." he murmured.

"I'm the one to thank for having you both!", Taehyun said and turn his head to Beomgyu, who was sleeping silently.

"Let's sleep!", Taehyun said and rubbed Kai's head softly.

Thank you for being with me, thank you both so much for making me completely, thank you for making me feel worth full.

Taehyun said to himself and closed his eyes, going to his dream land.

•The end.... of the beginning•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 578 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
16.8K 783 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super cliché love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...
45.7K 2K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...
29.3K 2.3K 35
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...