๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐Ÿ”ฅ โŒ...

By btsfictional_tales

~ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค1โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค2โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค3โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค4โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค5โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค6โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค7โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค8โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค9โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค10โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค11โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค12โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค 13โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค14โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค15โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค16โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค18โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค19โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

อค แทฎ อฅ แทค อฆ อฉ อค17โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

1.4K 60 6
By btsfictional_tales

Jungkook & suga looked at jimin as he smirked looking at two of them .

" What ? " Suga asked in confusion

" The killer is mastermind or you can say someone from us ! If no one knows about yujin is fiance of jungkook but the killer knows it that's mean - " he cut off

" Only me , you , jungkook , y/n , yujin knows about it at That time . are you saying I am killer ? Moreover maybe Yujin told about this to someone else also ." He questioned narrowing his eyes .

Jimin sighed being all messed with his thoughts and point of views .

" The killer knows about my marriage with yujin but framed y/n in crime scene and try to ruin me but always dared to kill y/n instead ? " Jungkook said fixing his gaze on floor while tick tacking the pen in his hands .

" Why is this so confusing ? " Suga sighed being irritated with these mystery being more mysterious .

" Wait why y/n is coming in between ? " Jimin asked

" Maybe killer thinks y/n is jungkook weakness That why he is trying to harm her instead of attacking jungkook ." Suga exclaimed professionally

" Maybe or might be not . " Jimin responded

" We have to went depth of this mystery to know it's history .... pulling out roots isn't enough either it will be come out with bunch of more roots . Here the criminal is creative artist , the detective only knows the critics ." Jungkook exclaimed in huskiness in his voice yet with seriousness expression .

The two of them nodded in agreement

" Meeting is over you both can go & continued your other work ." Jungkook commanded .

The two of them nodded and get up from their seats as jungkook was still on his seat while massaging his temple . Suga didn't said and left after having headache conversation . Yet Jimin was still their he looked at jungkook as something he wanna say to him but knows as always it gonna disappoint him , anyways .

" Disappointing we still didn't found any trace of your co wife " jimin said lowly mocking .

Jungkook raised his head in confusion directly looking at jimin .

" Which w-wife ? " He asked being confused

" Are you serious " jimin with done face

" The only mysterious girl you had been finding from ten years to marry her off but now you think to made her your co wife and ' y/n sautan ' , gladly it's disappointing again ." He again said mocking and getting off from meeting room immediately .

Jungkook had expressionless face at That time cz he had been used to this news every months to years . Nothing new but after marriage he himself forget as he was overworked in other matters . He sighed as something poped in his mind .

" Co- wife ! " He mumbled as he smirked remembering how he confused you putting on fake drama & in no second he switched himself again in his cold entire .

~ Time Skipped ~

* At home *

Yn and jinhoo was sitting on couch watching some random kdrama while talking and chit chatting as hwan was sleeping after getting tired .

" Did he really said you this ? " She said controlling her laugh as you made cute pout or you can say angry pout .

" Hmm he said whether I cared if had child With another women ." You said mocking as she bursting into laughing .

" Dumbo he was teasing you , don't take it serious ." She was still laughing as you told her your morning incident .

" I was already confused either hwan was saying him appa !? " She paused and continued further " btw why hwan said him appa instead Uncle ." You questioned her .

" whether jungkook is mafia leader or heartless Mafia leader but he loved kids alot . Even when I was pregnant jungkook used to take care of me when jin went to his business trips , he was the one who almost used to take me to doctor for my daily checkup ." She exclaimed as you made O face

" so " you asked as she smiled and continued further .

" It's just when it's come to kids he himself become kids with them even you doubt yourself well is this a heartless mafia leader Jeon Jungkook ? " You both chuckled

" When Hwan was so small , he can Only pronounce appa either he can't speak eomma properly he only say ' Moa moa ' . Jungkook always tried his best to teach him word Uncle but he couldn't said instead said him ' appa ' tho . So he gave up and as time flies hwan was become habitual to say jungkook appa neither jungkook mind it . That's why he said him appa it's not now he don't know uncle he knows but he didn't said him . When we tell him to say jungkook ' uncle ' he replied That Uncle word didn't suit him as he felt he is saying to some old man . He felt jungkook handsome young man so he don't like to say him uncle ."

~ Time Skipped ~

Y/n was in her bedroom . It's already evening either darkness filled the room . Hardly ray of light is pecking inside the room . She was sitting on couch having a hot coffee silently .

" Eomma I'm missing you " she whispered palely .

" Hope you are alright . I know I'm not a good daughter to you . " She chuckled sadly " Can't I even take care of you while you are all alone in this state ." Drop of tears trailled down to her cheek ."

Suddenly her eyes catches something . She sadly smiled to herself looking at the suitcase which she brought from her house which carry lots of her personal stuff more like memories .

She grabbed the suitcase and opened it . As she found her photo frame with her mother . She sadly smiled looking at her lovingly mother as tear escaped from her eye . When she realised that she was actually crying she immediately put the frame on bedside and wiped her tears untill something caught her eyes . It was a dairy , a personal diary . She took it out while observing the diary

~ Imagine the diary looks like this ~

She unlocked the lock and opened the first page until a date came in the view of her eyes . She blankly staring it . She sighed heavily .

" It's been long Since I didn't meet you , don't worry I will be soon ."

" In this whole journey I will never going to forget you . Your place in my heart is still same no wonder noone can replace it , Whether how far we our from each other ." A tear rolled down to her cheek once again as She said palely and immediately closed the dairy securingly keeping it in the laugage . Reversing the whole process as she did to open it .

~ Meanwhile ~

Jungkook was standing infront of han river with poker straight face while hands in the both side of pant's pockets . He kept staring at the sunset shining over the water with cool / warm breazy waves .

" Are you even exist in this world Cz I am tired of finding you ." He mumbled under his breathe .

" I lost my everything , Not even a hope is left . If you think me cruel by my personality then no offense but deep down I'm whole broken person ." He sighed

" I lost my love of life in such age I even realised what actually the word ' LOVE ' is . If u think Am I still in love with my first love then I wouldn't denied but I couldn't even agree on this fact bcz Their is Part of me which illusionaly loved you ."

" Pardon me " A tear escaped his eyes as he just immediately wiped it .

" Once again.... I'm getting closer to my nightmare which is terrible , horrible and I'm Still afraid of it whether how fearless mafia leader I'm in someone's eyes but this old version of me soon comeback at this nightmare ."

Jungkook : " I love you in silence , from a distance " him at han river

Y/n : " Just like I love the moon ." Her from bedroom of Jeon mansion

~ Time Skipped ~

Y/n was doing her night routine . Everyone had their dinner and already went to sleep in their respective but jungkook still not arrived at house . Y/n was waiting for him either she doesn't Like him but something in her made her wait for him . Still When he didn't come . She sighed and thought to sleep finnaly . As y/n was about to lay on bed when someone knocked on her door . She guessed he is not jungkook bcz he never knocked door & directly entered it so she was sure the person isn't jungkook tho . She opened the door and found someone unexpected .

" M-MR KIM , YOU AT THIS HOUR ." She whispered enough audible for him .

~ To be Continued ~

[ I will post next part until you didn't shower your love . Vote 50+ To enjoy upcoming next part ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 346 14
๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๏ฟฝ...
113K 7.4K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...
9.8K 439 29
แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชแดสŸส สŸษชแด› ส€แดแดแด, สแดแดœ ษขสŸแด€ษดแด„แด‡แด… ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹, your แด„แด€แด˜แด›แดส€, แด€ษดแด… แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษข, your ส™แดส๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…. แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹: "สแดแดœ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡, แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด สœษชแด...
11.5K 829 35
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘" "๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ" "๐ต๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๏ฟฝ...