to be taken

By L0veth_Y0urself69

in which eleven year old Samantha Hawkens finds her self in the movie Guardians of the galaxy. More

prologue

4 0 0
By L0veth_Y0urself69

Sighing as I walked Through the kitchen I grabbed my phone and ear buds off the counter. My face was still damp from when I cried over Groot's death. Plugging the ear buds into my phone I opened up spotify clicking on my playlist, favs 2022✨.pressing the play button, the song Hooked, by why don't we, Started playing.

Humming the lyrics I walked back up to my bedroom. To be met with the sight of A glowing wormhole, right in the middle of my bedroom.
.
"what in the world-" I  muttered. While taking one of the ear pieces out, "should I jump into it?" I asked while looking at the poster of Kenma from Haikyu. "Yeah I probably Should back a bag" I responded back to him. He didn't respond back to me, Sighing I walked over to the random White backpack I had on the floor. Opening it up I put my ear buds, phone, charger, sketchbook, pencils, and a random volleyball along with knee pads, inside it. "Okay kenma, I think I'm ready to go. And don't worry I have prepaid internet on my phone or whatever its called!" I exclaimed.

Walking over to the huge wormhole, I held my breath and jumped

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
74.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...